Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 10:28:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 146 »
  Print  
Author Topic: OLD FLY THREAD  (Read 163605 times)
presstab
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

Blockchain Developer

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 04:09:24 PM

Yeah my guess is those payouts were from the few hundred blocks that were mined on the incorrect chain.

Projects I Contribute To: libzerocoin | Veil | PIVX | HyperStake | Crown | SaluS
DonFreddy

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 05:02:28 PM

Yeah my guess is those payouts were from the few hundred blocks that were mined on the incorrect chain.

Yes, there are from the wrong chain.

Regards
Freddy

https://twitter.com/WeedFreddy
IRC: WeedFreddy
Anon cryptocurrency is the answer to the corrupt financial system.
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 05:36:04 PM
Last edit: September 21, 2015, 06:12:58 PM by vegasguy

SO Ive added to the roadmap and I think Ive come up with a VERY good idea. I like to think this is the first "private coin". In other words, once pow is over, I will use my own personal FLY supply that I purchased with my own money and begin to distribute to people I know and trust. Possibly 3 more people max. A small team of 4 has assembled in a private slack chatroom to discuss our plans. It is very active and invite only.  Our one and only rule that everyone has to agreed to abide by in order to stay in on the slack channel (where all the  private juicy future plans are discussed)  is this:  IF you want to sell some of your fly, you must setup a multisend secondary wallet. All of your POS rewards will go in there and you are welcome to spend them. If you dont want to spend your POS rewards, your welcome to allow your wallet to reinvenst and to stake them. The only exception is I will be the only holder allowed to distribute coins from my wallet and ONLY to a maximum of 3 more investors when pow ends.

My newest idea:

I will publicly post the address of my yobit btc address, once POW ends. These funds from sales of my flycoin will ONLY be used to buy more FLY and sell to any of the existing investors, keeping it private and limited. Those existing investors will buy FLY from me sending their BTC to my btc address on Yobit, so everyone can see this money will go to the exchange and not my private wallet. This will make our money supply % stronger as a group, and more valuable. I am NOT allowed to sell any of my base amount (main wallet) on any exchange. When a new member in invited, it will be announced on our slack channel who they are and amount that was sold to them. The minimum to do a private purchase is 6000 FLY.. After you are in the group smaller buys of a few hundered FLY are ok.  Please do not ask me how much this is in BTC as I will only begin to sell when POW ends and price will have changed by then. If your more comfortable with doing an escrow with a very well known member, then thats ok with me. I must agree to the person chosen also. I do NOT profit from sales of FLY as ALL the BTC I generate from sales will be used to buy more fly. Fly price will be determined by last sale.

So in short , I will use the btc I generate from sales from my current investors ONLY to buy more fly and strengthen our position. All money stays within the group and funds generated are used to raise our total % of money supply Smiley

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 06:26:18 PM

SO Ive added to the roadmap and I think Ive come up with a VERY good idea. I like to think this is the first "private coin". In other words, once pow is over, I will use my own personal FLY supply that I purchased with my own money and begin to distribute to people I know and trust. Possibly 3 more people max. A small team of 4 has assembled in a private slack chatroom to discuss our plans. It is very active and invite only.  Our one and only rule that everyone has to agreed to abide by in order to stay in on the slack channel (where all the  private juicy future plans are discussed)  is this:  IF you want to sell some of your fly, you must setup a multisend secondary wallet. All of your POS rewards will go in there and you are welcome to spend them. If you dont want to spend your POS rewards, your welcome to allow your wallet to reinvenst and to stake them. The only exception is I will be the only holder allowed to distribute coins from my wallet and ONLY to a maximum of 3 more investors when pow ends.

My newest idea:

I will publicly post the address of my yobit btc address, once POW ends. These funds from sales of my flycoin will ONLY be used to buy more FLY and sell to any of the existing investors, keeping it private and limited. Those existing investors will buy FLY from me sending their BTC to my btc address on Yobit, so everyone can see this money will go to the exchange and not my private wallet. This will make our money supply % stronger as a group, and more valuable. I am NOT allowed to sell any of my base amount (main wallet) on any exchange. When a new member in invited, it will be announced on our slack channel who they are and amount that was sold to them. The minimum to do a private purchase is 6000 FLY.. After you are in the group smaller buys of a few hundered FLY are ok.  Please do not ask me how much this is in BTC as I will only begin to sell when POW ends and price will have changed by then. If your more comfortable with doing an escrow with a very well known member, then thats ok with me. I must agree to the person chosen also. I do NOT profit from sales of FLY as ALL the BTC I generate from sales will be used to buy more fly. Fly price will be determined by last sale.

So in short , I will use the btc I generate from sales from my current investors ONLY to buy more fly and strengthen our position. All money stays within the group and funds generated are used to raise our total % of money supply Smiley

Vegas

Getting closer to those 6000 FLYs Cheesy Do those flys need to be in one wallet? As i have a few wallets.
jahras

Activity: 437
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 07:16:06 PM

Any more nodes please?
kampretkabur

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 09:00:57 PM

i want to send my balance from suprnova to yobit, its ok now right?
jahras

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 09:29:41 PM

Can some do a getpeerinfo and give me some nodes?

I can't sync
metamorphin
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2015, 09:31:25 PM

I can't sync
addnode=198.50.243.84
rpcport=41567
presstab
Legendary

Blockchain Developer

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 10:07:12 PM

I can't sync

Make sure you are running v1.4 of the wallet or else you won't be able to connect to peers.

Here are some peers http://pastebin.com/100MQGwM

Projects I Contribute To: libzerocoin | Veil | PIVX | HyperStake | Crown | SaluS
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 10:31:41 PM

Getting closer to those 6000 FLYs Cheesy Do those flys need to be in one wallet? As i have a few wallets.

First Placebo I did warn you to stay out of my house, but now your here lets have some fun with you.

Ok here we go:

150,000 Fly initial distribution.
At this moment 4,000 mined by pow.

You were not part of the initial distribution as everyone respected the rules and used their main account. So you received 0 FLY during the swap as I had everyones name and yours was not on it.

Of the 4,000 FLY mined, most of it was dumped on Yobit , there were also initial investors that dumped too. Around 13,000 coins dumped on Yobit.

My initial balance after the swap was just over 39,000 FLY. My balance today is Almost 51,000. That is because I have bought about 12,000 coins that were dumped on Yobit (about 95% of the coins dumped).

So If your initial distribution from the swap was 0, and I bought almost all the coins on Yobit, then how do you have 6000 coins? Huh

Vegas Wink

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
metamorphin
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2015, 10:56:48 PM

First Placebo I did warn you to stay out of my house, but now your here lets have some fun with you.

Ok here we go:

You were not part of the initial distribution as everyone respected the rules and used their main account. So you received 0 FLY during the swap as I had everyones name and yours was not on it.

Of the 4,000 FLY mined, most of it was dumped on Yobit , there were also initial investors that dumped too. Around 13,000 coins dumped on Yobit.

My initial balance after the swap was just over 39,000 FLY. My balance today is Almost 51,000. That is because I have bought about 12,000 coins that were dumped on Yobit (about 95% of the coins dumped).

So If your initial distribution from the swap was 0, and I bought almost all the coins on Yobit, then how do you have 6000 coins? Huh

Vegas Wink

He is trying to scam himself! :-D... I would say, his name is PLACEBO...its the right name for him...always a lot of placebocoins :-D

jahras

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 11:13:09 PM

I can't sync

Make sure you are running v1.4 of the wallet or else you won't be able to connect to peers.

Here are some peers http://pastebin.com/100MQGwM

Thanks man
kubuminer

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 11:19:51 PM

@BinPool - http://fly.binpool.com/ - up and launch

Dev please added pool in OP
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 11:38:51 PM

@BinPool - http://fly.binpool.com/ - up and launch

Dev please added pool in OP

Added...thank you.

Vegas

vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 11:47:03 PM
Last edit: September 22, 2015, 12:03:00 AM by vegasguy

Ok here we go:

Vegas Wink

He is trying to scam himself! :-D... I would say, his name is PLACEBO...its the right name for him...always a lot of placebocoins :-D

Ok I think placebo is struggling, so let me just give him the answer. You ready?

Placebo, Fly was born from Ros. Fly is dedicated to all of the thieves , scammers, liars, con artists, master manipulators, deceptionists, masters of illusion, and dickheads that would sell their own mother for a dollar. It is the biggest slap in the face to scumbags like you, that want so badly to get into my vip room and sip champagne with the rest of us. What you dont know is there is no amount of money on earth that will buy your way in. My success has come from honesty , trust , integrity, and  keeping my word. My word is my bond. I did not create this coin for money. I created it as a model for other respected devs to copy. At the same time it sets the standard in crypto so high that your measly scam coins wont even get a second look after they have seen FLY. None of your many short term coins have even come close to the price and quality of my 1st and last coin, and its days old, and Im just getting started. The price will slowly continue to climb. It will happen naturally, the way it it supposed to be.  The demand will be enormous, and it will ALL be done with a small but powerful trustworthy team. Those that I trust, welcome!! Talk to me after pow ends. I may consider lowering the minimum to those I respect the most. I think I speak for the honest people in crypto : "Enough of the scams, Icos and short term coins by newbie devs, that dump the premine and disappear, then repeat".

Vegas

prfagun1

Activity: 170
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 11:58:51 PM

What do you think about how much will be the best price for FLY?
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 12:08:25 AM

Its really hard to say. The miners are really weighing on the price right now. They just dump at any price. So It not fair for me to speculate. I think the floor will be established about a week after pow when the miners have stopped dumping and Ive mopped up the dumps by weak handed swappers.

Vegas

Daveeoff

Activity: 611
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 01:50:28 AM

My wallet was stuck last night it was trying to sync up and keep falling further behind went from about 50 block's to over 500 block's behind .I all ready had updated the wallet after the roll back of the block chain and it was working fine for about eight hr's or so before it wouldn't sync up.I had to delete the the wallet again kept the old wallet data and moved it to the new wallet and it's working fine it sync up just fine.But i had a transaction come in about an hour after the wallet issue and now im geting this from a a transaction that two days old.
Date: 9/18/2015 20:25
To: FN5mFqwze67eqaFX3xSCJZxbKdQDmwsavr (own address)
Credit: 4.02530394 FLY
Net amount: +4.02530394 FLY
Transaction ID: b2234af2e20a75ed7aff4d6562ff0dde4427f5baabac3eaecfa70a3b42c0c255

Transaction was from Supernova for Block # 5809 to 6629 .Pay out transaction took place before block 6630. I seen the post when it went up about the over payment and to stop mining so i moved my miner over to Vanillacoin to mine
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 01:56:53 AM

Someone thinks my ideas are great. Im flattered, but its NOT fly, it cant be as there is only one FLY!! Take one guess who is behind this coin?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1186104.0

Vegas

presstab
Legendary

Blockchain Developer

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 01:58:31 AM

My wallet was stuck last night it was trying to sync up and keep falling further behind went from about 50 block's to over 500 block's behind .I all ready had updated the wallet after the roll back of the block chain and it was working fine for about eight hr's or so before it wouldn't sync up.I had to delete the the wallet again kept the old wallet data and moved it to the new wallet and it's working fine it sync up just fine.But i had a transaction come in about an hour after the wallet issue and now im geting this from a a transaction that two days old.
Date: 9/18/2015 20:25
To: FN5mFqwze67eqaFX3xSCJZxbKdQDmwsavr (own address)
Credit: 4.02530394 FLY
Net amount: +4.02530394 FLY
Transaction ID: b2234af2e20a75ed7aff4d6562ff0dde4427f5baabac3eaecfa70a3b42c0c255

Transaction was from Supernova for Block # 5809 to 6629 .Pay out transaction took place before block 6630. I seen the post when it went up about the over payment and to stop mining so i moved my miner over to Vanillacoin to mine

If this is the case, then the repair wallet button should fix this transaction's problem so long as the chain matches the chain on fly.presstab.pw

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 146 »
  Print  

Jump to: