Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:06:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 146 »
  Print  
Author Topic: OLD FLY THREAD  (Read 163605 times)
TupacShakur

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

https://twitter.com/BitRushProject

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 05:51:02 AM

well if its by a sr member, i dont mind buying some.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 01:36:19 PM

I asked Presstab to look at the code and see if he can change the multisend fee to 0, as the main reason for this coin is to hold and sell only the stakes. The multisend feature is perfect for what we do, but a fee of .001 fly each transaction stake to send it to our "savings" wallet automatically, that wont work for us. I also asked him to raise the regular transaction fees to move funds to an exchange for example. Hopefully this will discourage people from moving around the coins all over the place. I have also asked Presstab to change superblocks and remove the minimum , making everyone eligible. Also I will be paying Presstab for his work in FLY, so for those of you that check my wallet for outbound transactions, youll see money going to Presstabs wallet (see richlist for his address). I just wanted to make that public.

Vegas

I think you could only do no fees if you own the private keys in which you are sending to but would disallow being able use multi-send to send to another wallet or exchange.

Hey Crestington, do you know of a way to drastically lower the fees on the multisend and raise the fees for other regular outbound transactions?

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 02:16:56 PM
Last edit: October 04, 2015, 02:47:42 PM by vegasguy

So we have some really nice fixes and features headed our way. New wallet by Presstab coming in a few days.

* Multisend will now work (He is still searching for a way to eliminate fees on multisend).
* Multisend will be renamed to "savings"
* Everyone will be eligible for superblocks
* Minor color corrections (remove all yellow and change to teal).

* Note there are only about 2000 Pow blocks left. So at .5 reward. That will add only 1000 more coins to the money supply, still keeping it very low.

When pow ends , it should be very interesting. Eventually the supply on Yobit will get smaller and smaller. The reason is because all of the largest holders are in alliance to only sell POS rewards. So it will become VERY scarce on yobit. Miners will stop dumping down the price, and prices should rise naturally on their own. Im excited to see how this will work, and I will not interfere or manipulate the process. To my knowledge this is the first time this has been tried.

If you want to become part of the alliance, and have held your coins and not made any outbound transactions, then PM me about a private sale of atleast 1 btc min. I use the sell side as the price and discount that rate. The reason I use the sell side, is your BTC gets sent to my Yobit btc wallet, and then as soon as it confirms, I use it all to buy FLY. This ensures that YOU made a big profit, yes I will take a loss on my balance, but its for the big picture. My balance will become less, which is what I want. Prices will become higher, and the richlist will be more balanced, and coin market cap will be much higher , and everyones worth becomes higher. Very very soon as pow ends, and miners stop dumping. If your trusted and respected, you can join us in our private slack channel, that is very active, and many new plans for FLY that is happening now, and in the future will be revealed. You can benefit the most by knowing whats happening behind the scenes with FLY, before it happends, and you can also help balance the richlist and raise the price for yourself and everyone else. If your not comfortible with 1 btc, talk to me, and if I know you and like you, I might lower it to get you on our team. I can also escrow the transaction, if we can find a VERY trusted member that is willing to do an escrow for a fee.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
keesdewit
Copper Member

Activity: 1024
Merit: 513

txbit.io - cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2015, 06:24:09 PM

Has any one mining over at altminers.com had a pay out yet

I'm mining there and I'm receiving payouts. When you sum over 1 FLY they send to you. I thinks so the "confirmed" blocks time is not accured, it takes longer to be real confirmed (3 hours at least).

You can ID them in the blockchain FMg7K2jfeuq17nMfVYTLEe6cwoLhLiALUF and check when they find blocks and when they already payed.

PS: they had been down several hour tonight, looks like they chagend the front web, put suprnova.cc just in case as backup pool.

Sorry for the downtime, our pool is brand new and we did change the website for a better experience. I am working on statistics that give more insight about payouts and balances. There should be no more down time now and if you have any questions, please drop me an email info@altminers.com or twitter @altminerstw

Meanwhile you can check the payouts in the block explorer http://www.presstab.pw/phpexplorer/FLY/address.php?address=FMg7K2jfeuq17nMfVYTLEe6cwoLhLiALUF

FMg7K2jfeuq17nMfVYTLEe6cwoLhLiALUF is our daemon address

presstab
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

Blockchain Developer

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 06:53:24 PM

So we have some really nice fixes and features headed our way. New wallet by Presstab coming in a few days.

* Multisend will now work (He is still searching for a way to eliminate fees on multisend).
* Multisend will be renamed to "savings"
* Everyone will be eligible for superblocks
* Minor color corrections (remove all yellow and change to teal).

* Note there are only about 2000 Pow blocks left. So at .5 reward. That will add only 1000 more coins to the money supply, still keeping it very low.

I have most of this ready, just testing and waiting for some stake to come in to test multisend with. Not having much luck.

Projects I Contribute To: libzerocoin | Veil | PIVX | HyperStake | Crown | SaluS
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 09:37:05 PM

RESULTS.

Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 09:56:33 PM

Mobile?

Seems like it's about ready, Sakr did Mobile for PayCon which was the equivalent of Linux on Android but did not have the paste function which was a huge hiner, 1 BTC though so fairly cheap. He showed me screenshots of his Android and IOS versions that would have instant sync but no Staking and said if I wanted that, it would be 5 BTC each or 10 BTC for both.
Crestington
Legendary

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 10:23:32 PM
Last edit: October 04, 2015, 11:35:09 PM by Crestington

I'm not quite sure what the point of a savings wallet would be if only able to send Coins to a wallet you control without Fees, and to send with Fees and want them high for normal transactions, but low for multi-send can't really be done in the way POS Coins and multi-send is currently setup. Fees for sending are there to limit spamming of the network, and provide extra income for those who hold the Coin, if it were super low then it would cost very little to bloat the network. I'm not sure I have an answer for what you want to do at the moment.

Edit: Nevermind, looked as presstab's repo and looks like he's already solved it lol
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 11:51:27 PM

Thanks for your support Crestington. It is critical that this function operate because its the biggest part of how our coin operates. Its the most important feature for us, as when mining ends very soon, the top holders will be supplying the exchange with their POS rewards (if they want). So thats why its critical it work this way. I know its kind of strange, but nothing about this coin is normal.

Vegas

Crestington
Legendary

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 12:00:21 AM

Thanks for your support Crestington. It is critical that this function operate because its the biggest part of how our coin operates. Its the most important feature for us, as when mining ends very soon, the top holders will be supplying the exchange with their POS rewards (if they want). So thats why its critical it work this way. I know its kind of strange, but nothing about this coin is normal.

Vegas

No, it's not strange at all, it's actually a much better way to do it when not having a Static reward because if you have a small reward you don't want the Fee to end up giving you a negative reward.

When it's all implemented, other POS Coins with flat % rewards are going to start adopting it for POS multipools.
CapnBDL

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

MOBU

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2015, 12:20:07 AM

WTF??

I leave it at that?

Cool

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
.M O B U.███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future  
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 03:32:14 AM

WTF??

I leave it at that?

Cool

The problem with crypto is every dev promises the earth, and 99.8% of them fail to deliver on anything. When that one .02% of coins comes along and is actually the real thing, and your golden ticket to the moon, by the time you realize it, its probably too late. But there is a way to tell which one is real.. RESULTS.

Vegas

apoloo

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 12:34:46 PM

good, the first thing that has my full support for this currency is one of the great too, and for that I recommended in tosdos forums where I am, now I have a question I've ever had and I've never asked, and so when mines a coin in this case this and find a block there is a reward, is not it? and in this case the reward in this currency is 0.5, well my question is if i found that 11 blocks recompesa not see that balance in my pool and if not so I can explain how it goes? good dracias primarily as dige has my support for whatever
a greeting
pardon my English use google translator
Woody20285
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002

Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 01:26:15 PM

good, the first thing that has my full support for this currency is one of the great too, and for that I recommended in tosdos forums where I am, now I have a question I've ever had and I've never asked, and so when mines a coin in this case this and find a block there is a reward, is not it? and in this case the reward in this currency is 0.5, well my question is if i found that 11 blocks recompesa not see that balance in my pool and if not so I can explain how it goes? good dracias primarily as dige has my support for whatever
a greeting

Yes, if you find a block, there is 0.5 Fly reward. 11 blocks = 5.5 Fly minus the pool fees. Check the block explorer
 to see your transaction at http://www.presstab.pw/phpexplorer/FLY/index.php or in your wallet. Then, check the
pool - each has its own rules and # of confirmations necessary before they send the funds to you. Finally, if necessary,
contact the poolpool administrator.
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 01:28:08 PM

a greeting

The .5 reward is divided between everyone on the pool. You share the .5 rewards. I tried to understand the question the best I could. There are many people from around the world here. Please tell us the language you speak, and maybe someone is kind enough who speaks your language to send you a private maessage.

Thank you

Vegas

vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 01:30:47 PM

Everyone , there are less than 1000 blocks left in mining pow. Thats it.

Vegas

apoloo

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 04:54:26 PM

a greeting

The .5 reward is divided between everyone on the pool. You share the .5 rewards. I tried to understand the question the best I could. There are many people from around the world here. Please tell us the language you speak, and maybe someone is kind enough who speaks your language to send you a private maessage.

Thank you

Vegas

hablo el español para ya entido como va esto muchas gracias de todos modos
Daveeoff

Activity: 611
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 05:59:45 PM

Everyone , there are less than 1000 blocks left in mining pow. Thats it.

Vegas
Current Block: 20932
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 06:39:55 PM

Guys is anyone fluent in Spanish that is kind enough to PM this user and explain some things? I want everyone to feel welcome in this thread, no matter where your from or what language you speak. Please post here that you can help him. Thanks

Vegas

vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 06:41:36 PM

Guys we have an exciting new wallet coming up with all kinds of goodies, including graphic changes, superblocks for EVERYONE , and multisend , now called "savings". It will now function without fees. Fees for other transactions will be raised significantly. This will curb inflation and dumpers.

Vegas

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 146 »
  Print  

Jump to: