Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 02:37:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 146 »
  Print  
Author Topic: OLD FLY THREAD  (Read 163605 times)
CapnBDL

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

MOBU

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2015, 10:28:11 PM

Just wondering,

I have 9 small transactions totaling 0.72139984 from mid Sept. to the end of POW (Sept.30th) which haven't confirmed yet. Is this normal and will they confirm before the end of Oct.?

Thanks,

CapnBDL
      Cool

edit: I see the market cap has been doubled. This coin must be FLYing. (sorry, couldn't help myself).
Also, as explained previously, I AM in the middle of my unwanted coin sell-off. Will PM vegasguy as soon as I get it accomplished.

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
.M O B U.███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future  
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
presstab
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

Blockchain Developer

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 10:38:25 PM

Richlist is not showing the right amount that's in my  wallet .

Wallet shows 244.17728955 spendable and 248.20259349 total balance.  It's been in the wallet for  just about 7 days 11 more hr's and it well be 7 day's

31    Daveeoff    FN5mFqwze67eqaFX3xSCJZxbKdQDmwsavr    242.82 FLY (1.7 BTC)    1.04 FLY (0.0 BTC)    0.15 %    0.001 %

The explorer is not guaranteed to be 100% accurate. I try to make it as good as possible, but sometimes an orphan slips through, or a certain type of transaction is accounted wrong. In this case it looks like the explorer was correct afterall, but I am always available to contact if you spot something that looks wrong.

Projects I Contribute To: libzerocoin | Veil | PIVX | HyperStake | Crown | SaluS
shveicar
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013

DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 12:18:01 AM

I respect the developers of different coins, but nevertheless I want to say.
Why do some developers still continue to create coins with a 100% premine** ?
They are trying to replicate the success of other coins and distribute their empty coins through various forums, leaving most of the coins in his pocket, in the hope that after a while people will forget about the fact that the creation of these coins in the air and begin to buy them?
 Is it looks your way to success?
 If your coin would be fair, your path would start from scratch. not premine** and not mineable* without artificial capitalization.
Just look at the site http://coinmarketcap.com/all/views/all/ you see how many of these have already been created ** and * coins 
Not really You want to find another bunch of people who want to give their Bitcoins for bright wrappers from candy eaten by you? 

Diamond The best investment in your future! ✧ it's 35% POS and 65% Msternode ✧
Daveeoff

Activity: 611

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 01:36:18 AM

Richlist is not showing the right amount that's in my  wallet .

Wallet shows 244.17728955 spendable and 248.20259349 total balance.  It's been in the wallet for  just about 7 days 11 more hr's and it well be 7 day's

31    Daveeoff    FN5mFqwze67eqaFX3xSCJZxbKdQDmwsavr    242.82 FLY (1.7 BTC)    1.04 FLY (0.0 BTC)    0.15 %    0.001 %

The explorer is not guaranteed to be 100% accurate. I try to make it as good as possible, but sometimes an orphan slips through, or a certain type of transaction is accounted wrong. In this case it looks like the explorer was correct afterall, but I am always available to contact if you spot something that looks wrong.
I found out what it was the  1.36112284   was sitting at FJbJ6yj2iuEvWjPehuzszjZicgJfWTzMeX  found it . Thanks!!!! you guys are right on top of thing's and are willing  to take time and answer questions.
Daveeoff

Activity: 611

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 01:41:49 AM

They are trying to replicate the success of other coins and distribute their empty coins through various forums, leaving most of the coins in his pocket, in the hope that after a while people will forget about the fact that the creation of these coins in the air and begin to buy them?
 If your coin would be fair, your path would start from scratch. not premine** and not mineable* without artificial capitalization.
Just look at the site http://coinmarketcap.com/all/views/all/ you see how many of these have already been created ** and * coins 
Not really You want to find another bunch of people who want to give their Bitcoins for bright wrappers from candy eaten by you? 
I mined most of the fly that's in my wallet so how could it be  100% premine
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 02:07:04 AM

I mined most of the fly that's in my wallet so how could it be  100% premine

I think he is just talking about the coins that are premine, and I agree, their prices are artificial.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
Woody20285
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002

Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 03:50:19 AM

By Premine, Vegas is referring to the coins for the Swap from ROS Coin to FlyCoin.
All coins were earned by: Swapping ROS, Mining POW or, now FLY POS.
There were no free coins to anyone.
catotune

Activity: 422
Merit: 250

Meow

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2015, 06:15:50 AM

Owning this coin is a no brainer in my opinion. You have vegasguy bringing together some of the best and most trusted devs and players in the crypto scene; You have a coin based on the specs of DMD, which has consistently been one of the highest performers in my portfolio (somehow it keeps maintaining its value, despite a 50% stake rate); you have a focused strategy for maintaining the price and a dev who posts every day like a crypto obsessed maniac.  Cheesy

I wish I'd heard about it earlier, but I bought up some FLY this week and plan to buy even more into the dips (if they ever happen!). Trust is the most valuable commodity in crypto, and while nothing is guaranteed, FLY looks to be as good as it gets in that department.
metamorphin
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2015, 07:16:56 AM

I am sorry for you to miss that chance to mine some fly Wink. And a big amount of fly was from Ros swap...so, no 100% premine...have u ever read the OP here?
cryptonit
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053

bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2015, 07:50:40 AM

u are a high respected member of DMD team
and i understand that ur personal ruleset of coins to invest exclude any premined coin

we had this talk a few times already and i wont go through it again

in my opinion

not premine yes/no alone decide about quality and serious longterm effort of devs

but yes u are right

premine always means have a closer look
in the past there where just to many coins with 1000000 million coins minded over 10 years and a tiny 1% premine for PR and dev funding
which didnt sound bad but in fact u had a coin where the DEV premine was far over 50% of existing coins because all the other theretical coins that would be mined in 10 years not yet mined

this is a classical setup for coins where dev disappear a few weeks after release of coin once he got a nice exchange with a nice price
he sell premine and i will never read a word from him again

this happend and we all know that stories
and some of us in their early days even got burned by this

now if u look at FLY its a different story
its no anonymous dev we know who stand behind the coin he is longterm active in cryptobusiness and no socketpup

and all the premine have a purpose

what we see here is more like a delayed IPO
where even after coin launch still as described in ANN posting
special trusted people can join in below marketprice by following a clever set up coin support ruleset

Diamond [DMD]     uNiq.Diamonds  
Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2015, 07:53:08 AM

Owning this coin is a no brainer in my opinion. You have vegasguy bringing together some of the best and most trusted devs and players in the crypto scene; You have a coin based on the specs of DMD, which has consistently been one of the highest performers in my portfolio (somehow it keeps maintaining its value, despite a 50% stake rate); you have a focused strategy for maintaining the price and a dev who posts every day like a crypto obsessed maniac.  Cheesy

I wish I'd heard about it earlier, but I bought up some FLY this week and plan to buy even more into the dips (if they ever happen!). Trust is the most valuable commodity in crypto, and while nothing is guaranteed, FLY looks to be as good as it gets in that department.

nice to read so nice words aout DMD outside the DMD thread
sometimes i wish more of that silents followers state their opiniojn about DMD inside the DMD thread too

didnt even know u are a DMD investor by name Wink

Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
Woody20285
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002

Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 09:37:19 AM

In some coins the Developer takes a pre-mine - free coins to
use for development or in some cases, just to dump on the market.

In the case of FLY, the premine was 150,000 coins which was for a swap of
ROS for FLY. Each individual in the swap received a proportion of Fly relative
to the ROS they swapped. The developer only recevied coins for the ROS he swapped.

Any coins Vegas is selling are those he earned by exchanging ROS. Perhaps I am mistaken
but, the tone of some posts refers to a premine as though Coins were created and taken by .
the dev. All Fly coins were distributed and posted in the ann at time of the ROS swap.
Crypto_Towelie

Activity: 175
Merit: 150

Coin Developer

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 11:03:41 AM

I need to know more information before I barge in with my btc

What happend with the swapped ROS? People say you dumped them on bittrex Huh

Why is placebo starting up ROS again? Why would he do that if you already worked things out for ROS holders Huh

What is the issue with the total supply premine? ROS total was only 78 million something Huh

If you really dumped, and did not burn these coins.. you are actually scamming  Huh
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 11:34:11 AM

I need to know more information before I barge in with my btc

What happend with the swapped ROS? People say you dumped them on bittrex Huh

Why is placebo starting up ROS again? Why would he do that if you already worked things out for ROS holders Huh

What is the issue with the total supply premine? ROS total was only 78 million something Huh

If you really dumped, and did not burn these coins.. you are actually scamming  Huh

I believe Vegasguy already explain it on the thread.

The coins were indeed dumped on Bittrex after he ask the community what he have to do with those coins, so it was a community call. Why did i put my energy again in ROS? A few people miss the swap and some people were dumped on, so they requested me to put some effort back in ROS (what i'm doing now).

I believe that Vegasguy has proven enough and that people that swap their ROS coins don't have any reason to complain as the price of FLY is now more then 50 times higher then the price of ROS before the takeover.

ROS is currently trading below the price that it was taken over so now it is something like 100 times higher.

I've fully trust in Vegasguy that he is doing the right thing, as when you check the market the price is moving higher and in fact i hope that i can use his services to restore some trust in ROS again Cheesy

TimC
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 11:40:58 AM

I've fully trust in Vegasguy that he is doing the right thing, as when you check the market the price is moving higher and in fact i hope that i can use his services to restore some trust in ROS again Cheesy

You are a liar and a scammer and you will never have trust from some of us old timers since we know that you are just a lying scammer.
cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2015, 11:44:28 AM

that swap stuff happend before i joined here

normally u swap a coin and the old network is shut down

or u burn coins and swap them for seomething else

to swap coins and leave the swaped coins alive and again place them in circulation
and the network they coming from stay active is something i did never hear before

thats nor really a swap its more like buy IPO shares with ROS

this way if u see it as a IPO where initial coins where only buyable with ROS it could make sence

this way ROS as coin and network and even the spend coins stay full intact

@vegas i suggest u change the initial FLY coin rollout modell describtion to IPO with ROS as single payment option

this way everything make sence and fit together and no future questions can arise

Crypto_Towelie

Activity: 175
Merit: 150

Coin Developer

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 11:50:56 AM

that swap stuff happend before i joined here

normally u swap a coin and the old network is shut down

or u burn coins and swap them for seomething else

to swap coins and leave the swaped coins alive and again place them in circulation
and the network they coming from stay active is something i did never hear before

thats nor really a swap its more like buy IPO shares with ROS

this way if u see it as a IPO where initial coins where only buyable with ROS it could make sence

this way ROS as coin and network and even the spend coins stay full intact

@vegas i suggest u change the initial FLY coin rollout modell describtion to IPO with ROS as single payment option

this way everything make sence and fit together and no future questions can arise

Thanks for clearing that up. you too placebo Wink

And I agree that has to stand out more clearly. Its all a little vague atm Wink
catotune

Activity: 422
Merit: 250

Meow

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2015, 01:59:48 PM

sometimes i wish more of that silents followers state their opiniojn about DMD inside the DMD thread too

Yes I am a DMD investor (almost 1000 DMD) - thanks for a great coin, cryptonit! I don't really post in the DMD thread I think because the coin just works without problem and i don't have to think about it much. I guess I mostly post when I have a question or issue with a coin, or if the coin is new (or has a lot of juicy controversy to follow Wink), but maybe I will post more in that thread going forward.

My strategy for FLY will be the same as my strategy for DMD; accumulate and stake, and then sell only from the stakes.  Cool
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 02:19:36 PM

Owning this coin is a no brainer in my opinion. You have vegasguy bringing together some of the best and most trusted devs and players in the crypto scene; You have a coin based on the specs of DMD, which has consistently been one of the highest performers in my portfolio (somehow it keeps maintaining its value, despite a 50% stake rate); you have a focused strategy for maintaining the price and a dev who posts every day like a crypto obsessed maniac.  Cheesy

Yes I am a DMD investor (almost 1000 DMD) - thanks for a great coin, cryptonit! I don't really post in the DMD thread I think because the coin just works without problem and i don't have to think about it much. I guess I mostly post when I have a question or issue with a coin, or if the coin is new (or has a lot of juicy controversy to follow Wink), but maybe I will post more in that thread going forward.

My strategy for FLY will be the same as my strategy for DMD; accumulate and stake, and then sell only from the stakes.  Cool

Yes, FLY follows many of the principles of DMD. Its no coincidence that its 50% per year , 7 day min stake and its a very long term trusted coin. Fly will be around for YEARS. I took the best principles from dmd and added my own ideas. Thanks to everyone that has supported and trusted me.

The richlist is slowly coming into balance. With help of my support team Ive managed to sell of 8,000 FLY to private buys. My goal is to be slightly above #2. For those of you new here, ALL btc generated from private buys is used to buy up the price on yobit. I do NOT keep the BTC. I use the same Yobit wallet address for every transaction so it can be checked at any time.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
presstab
Legendary

Activity: 1330

Blockchain Developer

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 04:38:34 PM
Last edit: October 13, 2015, 04:54:38 PM by presstab

Looks like the fork worked well so far. We see a massive increase in difficulty and the blocks now targetting 5 minutes.

A note on the PoS Rate displayed on the explorer: this counts the tx fees, since the minter gets the transaction fees in the block. So when you see a high rate on the chart, you know it means that there are lots of fees in the block, and now especially since min fee has increased.

Edit: also I added a nodes page for anyone looking for nodes on the correct protocol (60030) http://www.presstab.pw/phpexplorer/FLY/nodes.php

Projects I Contribute To: libzerocoin | Veil | PIVX | HyperStake | Crown | SaluS
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 146 »
  Print  

Jump to: