Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 06:41:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 146 »
  Print  
Author Topic: OLD FLY THREAD  (Read 163605 times)
dennislevy

Activity: 300
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 04:40:28 AM

I updated my wallet 1.5.0 32 bit to 1.5.0 64 bit and it worked fine.
I just closed the 1.5.0 32 bit, and opened 1.5.0 64 bit with no problems.
I did not have the 1.4.0 wallet, so not sure what is up with that.
Though one could send coins to Yobit from 1.4.0
Then delete old wallet. Opened new wallet and sync that wallet.
Then send coins back from Yobit to new wallet. Though all staking
would be reset to zero. I know that sucks, but would get around the
wallet updating problem.

Thanks, Vegas for the second private buy went as smoothly as the
first! Also wait on buying up price again, PLEASE!
Real close to my buy order right now, want to add to more FLY!

Peace, Dennis

Woody20285
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002

Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 05:23:46 AM

Presstab: Tried your suggestion - clean new wallet imported private keys (2 addresses). Private keys imported - closed wallet - will not reopen. Per Vegas stmt. only shows flash screen and closes. Tried opening with other versions - none opens.

Have you resynced from scratch with a blank new wallet and then import private keys

Yes - clean new synched wallet - imported private keys. Wallet will not open no matter which version I use.
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 01:08:15 PM

Woody what happens when you load with 1.4 and do a dump privkey on your main wallet? Then import privkey on freshly updated v1.5 wallet?

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
presstab
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

Blockchain Developer

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 02:58:15 PM

Presstab: Tried your suggestion - clean new wallet imported private keys (2 addresses). Private keys imported - closed wallet - will not reopen. Per Vegas stmt. only shows flash screen and closes. Tried opening with other versions - none opens.

Have you resynced from scratch with a blank new wallet and then import private keys

Yes - clean new synched wallet - imported private keys. Wallet will not open no matter which version I use.

Please email me your debug.log file and I will see if I can find any clues. 

Projects I Contribute To: libzerocoin | Veil | PIVX | HyperStake | Crown | SaluS
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 04:16:32 PM

So everyone should be on v1.5. If your not, your going to have problems , as this was a major fork. If your having trouble moving to 1.5 please PM presstab.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 04:23:19 PM

hmmm.. just got to thinking.. The TX fees are very high, but because this coin is a long term coin, I should consider making the outbound tx fees extremely high, like 4x-5x as high. Then months/years down the road if we agree to start selling our stakes, then we can lower it then. The only people moving money now are the dumpers, so I wonder what you guys thought of making the TX fees brutally high to the point of "unfair" in the eyes of the dumpers. This would only hurt the dumpers and lower the money supply and curb inflation, and keep prices high.
Vegas

vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 04:31:19 PM

Presstab , Ive seen a command on a few wallets, its called "zapwallet" or something similar. I know its powerful , and it is a powerful repair wallet of sorts. Can you add this to our next wallet update. Also Please read my post on much higher fees. Is this possible to make it 4-5x the fees we have now? Also many times I have to do a wallet repair for when I get an orphan pos stake. That happens with all wallets, I know that, but is it possible to automatically run wallet repair once every 12 hours to keep the wallet clean? That possible on next build? Another idea is to have the option to automatically backup my wallet to your site once per day. This would be an option of course. Just some ideas to bring more value. Has anyone implemented 2FA on any wallets yet?

Vegas

c00p3r

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

Frank Sinatra

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 08:19:30 PM

Finally I managed to build wallet on Yosemite.

Here is the main window (yes, it synced)
https://i.imgur.com/rhLUfIn.png

Then I noticed odd behavior, when I click about I get savings tab
https://i.imgur.com/GSwBHX2.png

And this is how tools menu looks like
https://i.imgur.com/CP71DZE.png

In Help menu there is yet another 'about' that opens about dialog.
CryptoLeak

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 10:49:00 PM

Look at this : http://www.presstab.pw/phpexplorer/FLY/richlist.php

Only like 10-20 people aware of this coin Smiley)
Really ?
metamorphin
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2015, 11:48:31 PM

Look at this : http://www.presstab.pw/phpexplorer/FLY/richlist.php

Only like 10-20 people aware of this coin Smiley)
Really ?

And again...Read the OP to understand whats going on here
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 12:39:38 PM

... and we WERE trying to keep this a secret!

Vegas

cryptonit
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053

bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2015, 01:23:48 PM

Presstab , Ive seen a command on a few wallets, its called "zapwallet" or something similar. I know its powerful , and it is a powerful repair wallet of sorts. Can you add this to our next wallet update. Also Please read my post on much higher fees. Is this possible to make it 4-5x the fees we have now? Also many times I have to do a wallet repair for when I get an orphan pos stake. That happens with all wallets, I know that, but is it possible to automatically run wallet repair once every 12 hours to keep the wallet clean? That possible on next build? Another idea is to have the option to automatically backup my wallet to your site once per day. This would be an option of course. Just some ideas to bring more value. Has anyone implemented 2FA on any wallets yet?

Vegas

vegas this make no sence

u have that savings setting in wallet
as dumper u can just configure the exchange address as savings address

this way u never send a transaction to exchange ur POS earnings automated go there

u dont prevent people from sell by wallet code

u prevent by have a deal with them like the whale circle aggreed not to sell initial coins

or u prevent because it make no sence sell cheap if coin is in a upwards trend

Diamond [DMD]     uNiq.Diamonds  
Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
c00p3r

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

Frank Sinatra

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 01:35:07 PM

Mac Wallet v1.5

Download
VirusTotal

First run will fail, you will need to run the wallet again. Then add nodes.

Tested on 10.10 and 10.11
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 02:26:25 PM
Last edit: October 18, 2015, 02:58:58 PM by vegasguy

Vegas

vegas this make no sence

this way u never send a transaction to exchange ur POS earnings automated go there

u prevent by have a deal with them like the whale circle aggreed not to sell initial coins

Cryptonit, will all respect , I was hoping we could have this conversation in private. But ok you want to discuss this in public.

First this coin does NOT opperate like ANY other coin out there. EVERYTHING about fly is the OPPOSITE of every coin. Its been called strange, weird, different, and a few other names. I said it on the OP, FLY is like nothing youve ever seen. For those of you that are struggling to understand my strange ideas and thoughts, and weird ideas, you better hang on tight, because things are about to get a whole lot stranger and different. But one thing I can always guarantee is RESULTS. I WANT YOU TO HOLD ME RESPONSIBLE FOR THE RESULTS OF FLY!

Here is the explanation, and it DOES make sense:

First thing you misunderstand: There are no fees for savings. This rewards the people that follow the principles of FLY, and one of them is to only sell stake rewards. You CANNOT move your entire balance from your main wallet to savings, and bypass the high TX fees.

What savings does if activated(optional): It automatically moves your stake rewards to another wallet address. You may then sell those stake rewards for a profit on Yobit if you decide. Most people on the top are choosing to not activate savings at this time, but you can if you want. Your main wallet account balance does not go down. This is what I watch, EVERYDAY. So maybe you misunderstood savings. Savings will NOT allow you to transfer funds from your main wallet to savings to avoid fees. I think you are trying to apply common principles and ideas from the common cryptocoin to FLY, and it wont work. Everything about FLY is different. I wanted it this way. I wanted EVERYTHING about FLY to be the opposite of the common short term cryptocoin and the reason is near 100% of newbie cryptocoins are just short term scams that fail. So As I have traded just about everycoin out there, I know how they function , and I did the complete opposite. I looked at the condition of crypto and its full of scammers and liars and con artists. I wanted to create a safe investing place for trusted and respected members like yourself and your associates to store their investments and know everything is ok. I wanted to bring the best of the best together.

If dumpers are punished by using brutally high fees, it might prevent them from moving wallets around and splitting funds and creating 25 wallets as they have been since this coin was created. I watch the top 15 wallets and screen shot them daily.  Since the high fees one of the dumpers has stopped moving wallets around and creating new ones as its too expensive. Now this dumper has moved everything to yobit in one chunk (3000 FLY) and we can now see it. If the dumper enables savings , THAT is what we want him to do. To do as the rest of us and not dump. It will take a VERY long time for him to dump as these are just stake rewards. This is another layer of protection Im adding. Yes, trust has worked very well, but I want to tighten this coin down as much as possible. You cannot bargain with scammers and dumpers, they just dont care. They wont make agreements, and they dont respect the coin, or anyone. So, the only thing I can do is outsmart them, and I will, everytime. So Im going to make their life very hard, and I will make sure it will cost them dearly to play games with FLY. Now it HAS worked, as the dumper and we all know who this clown is, has moved all his coins to Yobit. It costs too much to move them back so now 3000 coins are on Yobit, it would be VERY expensive to move them back, and that helps us stake as he is losing stakes every day. So he fell into a simple trap, and now he cant move. He already knocked it down to 162,000 and within less than 24 hours its back to 550,000 sat again.RESULTS.

Vegas

metamorphin
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2015, 07:00:24 PM

Vegas

vegas this make no sence

Cryptonit, will all respect , I was hoping we could have this conversation in private. But ok you want to discuss this in public.

First this coin does NOT opperate like ANY other coin out there. EVERYTHING about fly is the OPPOSITE of every coin. Its been called strange, weird, different, and a few other names. I said it on the OP, FLY is like nothing youve ever seen. For those of you that are struggling to understand my strange ideas and thoughts, and weird ideas, you better hang on tight, because things are about to get a whole lot stranger and different. But one thing I can always guarantee is RESULTS. I WANT YOU TO HOLD ME RESPONSIBLE FOR THE RESULTS OF FLY!

Here is the explanation, and it DOES make sense:

First thing you misunderstand: There are no fees for savings. This rewards the people that follow the principles of FLY, and one of them is to only sell stake rewards. You CANNOT move your entire balance from your main wallet to savings, and bypass the high TX fees.

What savings does if activated(optional): It automatically moves your stake rewards to another wallet address. You may then sell those stake rewards for a profit on Yobit if you decide. Most people on the top are choosing to not activate savings at this time, but you can if you want. Your main wallet account balance does not go down. This is what I watch, EVERYDAY. So maybe you misunderstood savings. Savings will NOT allow you to transfer funds from your main wallet to savings to avoid fees. I think you are trying to apply common principles and ideas from the common cryptocoin to FLY, and it wont work. Everything about FLY is different. I wanted it this way. I wanted EVERYTHING about FLY to be the opposite of the common short term cryptocoin and the reason is near 100% of newbie cryptocoins are just short term scams that fail. So As I have traded just about everycoin out there, I know how they function , and I did the complete opposite. I looked at the condition of crypto and its full of scammers and liars and con artists. I wanted to create a safe investing place for trusted and respected members like yourself and your associates to store their investments and know everything is ok. I wanted to bring the best of the best together.

If dumpers are punished by using brutally high fees, it might prevent them from moving wallets around and splitting funds and creating 25 wallets as they have been since this coin was created. I watch the top 15 wallets and screen shot them daily.  Since the high fees one of the dumpers has stopped moving wallets around and creating new ones as its too expensive. Now this dumper has moved everything to yobit in one chunk (3000 FLY) and we can now see it. If the dumper enables savings , THAT is what we want him to do. To do as the rest of us and not dump. It will take a VERY long time for him to dump as these are just stake rewards. This is another layer of protection Im adding. Yes, trust has worked very well, but I want to tighten this coin down as much as possible. You cannot bargain with scammers and dumpers, they just dont care. They wont make agreements, and they dont respect the coin, or anyone. So, the only thing I can do is outsmart them, and I will, everytime. So Im going to make their life very hard, and I will make sure it will cost them dearly to play games with FLY. Now it HAS worked, as the dumper and we all know who this clown is, has moved all his coins to Yobit. It costs too much to move them back so now 3000 coins are on Yobit, it would be VERY expensive to move them back, and that helps us stake as he is losing stakes every day. So he fell into a simple trap, and now he cant move. He already knocked it down to 162,000 and within less than 24 hours its back to 550,000 sat again.RESULTS.

Vegas

Vegas, well said...hope now, everything is clear here...

Greetz
Meta
jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 07:23:40 PM
Last edit: October 18, 2015, 08:03:30 PM by jc12345

I am still concerned that the main focus of the coin is on price. This is like shopping for a box before you decided what present you want to get to put inside the box. Artificially managing a coin based on price is not sustainable imo and it should be free market. The Fly model seems to be built on barriers to sell eg. hampering free coin movement as well as making agreements not to sell. This artificial constraints placed on the coin will hamper free market adoption for real use cases imo. In addition, as soon as someone breaks rank there is a risk that the rest will follow.

On the other hand, if price is your main focus and your "results" = price, then putting the barriers in place will probably help your objective for the time being and is up to you to implement if that is your chosen strategy.
GoldTiger69

Activity: 582
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2015, 08:02:41 PM

I am still concerned that the main focus of the coin is on price. This is like shopping for a box before you decided what present you want to get to put inside the box. Artificially managing a coin based on price is not sustainable imo and it should be free market. The Fly model seems to be built on barriers to sell eg. hampering free coin movement as well as making agreements not to sell. This artificial constraints placed on the coin will hamper free market adoption for real use cases imo. In addition, as soon as someone breaks rank there is a risk that the rest will follow.

On the other hand, if price is your main focus and "results" = price, then putting the barriers in place will probably help your objective for the time being and is up to you to implement if that is your chosen strategy.

The way I see it: the box itself is the 'present' Smiley (Like Vegas say: Don't think about this coin like the rest of the coins, it doesn't work that way, he just said that a couple of post above)

Think of this coin like 5 moves ahead of the rest of the coins Wink

I can help you to restore/recover your wallet or password.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1234619.0
cryptonit
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053

bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2015, 08:16:37 PM

3000 fly is less than 2% of total coins

dont worry to much about that
for sure it doesnt need special rules to counter it

DMD did absorb multiple times dumps of above 2% of total coins
once even 7% of total coins dumped in 3 days

such things are a great way to prove liquidity of a coin

my understanding is that anyone who dump hurt himself and not the coin

the only way someone really could hurt the coin is if he able play the market in a spiral where he buy back cheaper as he sold and sell again

but a active watched market by vegasguy i dont fear that

there i full trust in ur abilities

Diamond [DMD]     uNiq.Diamonds  
Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
apoloo

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 10:42:08 PM

no se ustedes pero desde que puse la nueva cartera, ahora mis monedas tardan mucho mas en madurar, y eso no creo debia ser asi no?Huh?
Woody20285
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002

Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 11:06:07 PM

no se ustedes pero desde que puse la nueva cartera, ahora mis monedas tardan mucho mas en madurar, y eso no creo debia ser asi no?Huh?

Google translation:
since I put the new portfolio (wallet), my coins now take much longer to mature, and that does not think should be so?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 146 »
  Print  

Jump to: