Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 10:57:06 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 146 »
  Print  
Author Topic: OLD FLY THREAD  (Read 163608 times)
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 11:45:51 PM

SO if anyone speaks spanish here, and I am sure we have someone that can help. The user needs to be on version v1.5 AND have the latest addnodes installed AND delete deverything from roaming and resync with 1.5 and new addnodes otherwise the stake time will be 100 times the amount it should be. Please post here after you have helped this user so I know they have been helped. Thanks.

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 12:19:45 AM

I am still concerned that the main focus of the coin is on price. This is like shopping for a box before you decided what present you want to get to put inside the box. Artificially managing a coin based on price is not sustainable imo and it should be free market. The Fly model seems to be built on barriers to sell eg. hampering free coin movement as well as making agreements not to sell. This artificial constraints placed on the coin will hamper free market adoption for real use cases imo. In addition, as soon as someone breaks rank there is a risk that the rest will follow.

On the other hand, if price is your main focus and "results" = price, then putting the barriers in place will probably help your objective for the time being and is up to you to implement if that is your chosen strategy.

The way I see it: the box itself is the 'present' Smiley (Like Vegas say: Don't think about this coin like the rest of the coins, it doesn't work that way, he just said that a couple of post above)

Think of this coin like 5 moves ahead of the rest of the coins Wink

Thank you, thats exactly it. My goal is to set the new standard for crypto. Right now it seems many users are accepting anything that launches. That needs to change. This is money. This is how people feed their families, and put a roof over our heads. Scammers think its funny to take your money and remain anonymous, and there is nothing funny about it. Worse than that it hurts the name of the crypto world, and good people that may want to get involved might not because they have heard horror stories. We have all been scammed, many times over if youve been in crypto long enough. Like most of you, I kept waiting for that "Special coin". You know the one that made it all worth it. Only to find out the dev disappears after a couple of weeks, its a newbie dev, so no way to reach him. Then you go to dump your coins only to find out it has already been dumped to near nothing. Im an opportunist. I see "needs" that need to be filled. The crypto world was crying out for help. Help in the form of real crypto, were you didnt have to worry that the dev was running off , or the wallet malfunctions every other day, or an inactive dev , that just doesnt care, or no direction. I saw a need for a brilliant coin, that only a small fraction of the crypto world were honored to hold in large amounts. FLY was launched just over a month ago. Lets take a deep look at FLY and how it operates and why. Lets also look at the "newbie devs" and see how that operates, and most importantly WHY.

So lets talk about the newbie dev scam:

Newbie dev: Guys if its a newbie dev, its a scam. 100% of the time. Here is my explanation: If youve ever looked at a "newbie" dev's op. Most of them are beautiful. The coin works perfect , and the graphics are stunning. So this should tell you that this is NOT that devs 1st coin, probably his 15th , maybe 20th. What the dev is doing is launching his coin , making a bunch of promises, making a bit of btc, and bailing on you. By the time you figure out hes gone, his next coin has already launched. Next time you see a newbie dev, ask him "WHY ARE YOU HIDING BEHIND A NEWBIE ACCOUNT!?!?!?" Its Obvious he is not new. Ill answer that, because he is going to disappear in a few weeks, thats why. He is 100% controlled by money, that is his only reason for being here. His full time job is to create crap coins to sucker you in, and take your money, and rinse and repeat.

FLY dev: Hero member around 2500 posts, respected, trusted , worked hard every day to be connected in the crypto community. Many many people know my true identity, and it doesnt bother me, infact it helps, as I am respected in Las Vegas area for philanthropy and donations and helping people in need. I am not influenced by money, I have enough were I could care less about more. Doesnt matter to me. I think on a higher level. The higher level in making my worlds a better place, thats the world I live in and the world of crypto.

Newbie devs wallet: Make no mistake, the newbie dev has the highest percent of holding. It will be hard to see as it will be broken up into about 50 small wallets. WHY? Why does the newbie dev not want to claim his wallet?? What is he hiding? WHY is he hiding it?

FLY coin dev: 1 wallet, all transactions are announced and made public, THE WAY IT SHOULD BE!

The engine of FLY coin:

Private investors are NOT required to keep FLY running smooth. However its power comes from the investors with private buys. I will point out this is the FIRST coin EVER, you can buy private for LESS than the highest bid on the exchange.. Newbie devs will NEVER sell their coins for less than the bid on they exchange because they only care about money. Again this is NOT about my profit.  Now I call them private buys, but everything is public. Here is the amazing part. ALL of the btc that is gained from FLY goes to buy FLY. Recently with the permission from my group from slack, Ive been using the btc to set up buy walls. This protects the price from falling, and protects the investors AND when the dumpers dump, they land in my hands safe and sound and never to be seen again Smiley Since WHEN did a newbie dev care enough to setup buy walls with the money attained from sales of his coin. I keep NO BTC for myself. I dont need it.

So there is much more, but I wanted to show you guys the difference in FLY. Many are confused because they have never seen a coin operate this way before. In the big picture , FLYS mission is not even about money, that will just happen. FLYs mission is to make it an easy choice for investors to safley store their investment and to be a part of the change in crypto, and wipe out these newbie dev scams. FLY is of such quality and ethics, and integrity that it makes it very easy were to invest, and become part of a growing group, that says "enough is enough". FLY cannot be copied by a newbie dev, they wont even try, I made it impossible to duplicate. There will only EVER be 1 FLY.

Im sorry this was so long, but Im VERY passionate about my work, and I will do whatever it takes to take away as many investors from these scam devs as possible and bring them to a safe place called FLY.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 12:49:40 AM

I am still concerned that the main focus of the coin is on price. This is like shopping for a box before you decided what present you want to get to put inside the box. Artificially managing a coin based on price is not sustainable imo and it should be free market. The Fly model seems to be built on barriers to sell eg. hampering free coin movement as well as making agreements not to sell. This artificial constraints placed on the coin will hamper free market adoption for real use cases imo. In addition, as soon as someone breaks rank there is a risk that the rest will follow.

On the other hand, if price is your main focus and your "results" = price, then putting the barriers in place will probably help your objective for the time being and is up to you to implement if that is your chosen strategy.

Thank you for your feedback JC. Everyone has a different experience in crypto. My experience is that free movement doesnt end well. The reason is everyone has the same adjenda and thats to make a profit. But everyone's profit point is different. Because most people in crypto are not whales, they exit early. They get spooked and dump their coins , in turn hurting ALL investors. I would be the first to agree that FLY is a more controlled coin. But looking at crypto in general , its "out of control", and 99% of coins fail, and hit the pavement , hard. I wanted to create a very special unique coin, but without any structure, it was bound to fail. Ive been a CEO for much of my life, and Im going to run fly like a business. The reason I say that , is imagine a business without structure , rules or policies. It is certain to fail. I also constantly remind myself that it is crypto and that I cant create too many barriers or rules. At the same time, I dont want FLY to be just another out of control coin. I want it to be different, it is different. It has very unique properties that stand out from the crowd. I think some rules might be helpful, and I think it has. Its a balance. I think in real life we live with ever constant rules. So I didnt want to make FLY as restrictive as real life, but I did feel there needed to be structure to keep it strong. We are very active group on slack, and so I discuss ideas with the group first before implementing. Everyone has to agree, and so far, things look well. Ya I know I do the "results" thing, but Im happy that my investors are making money, and that they trusted in me, and its a proud moment. Thats all. 

Thanks again for your feedback.

Vegas

szenekonzept
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012

Europecoin Financecloud API

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2015, 01:30:28 AM

On the other hand, if price is your main focus and your "results" = price, then putting the barriers in place will probably help your objective for the time being and is up to you to implement if that is your chosen strategy.

I understand your view and if we would be the only crypto around this would be a wrong concept.
But putting coins into the context, that we will never be short at currencys, to choose from, again: Its more an
expression of diversity then of restriction. In the old currency world, there have been currrencys bound to
countrys. Every time, there was a rigging going on, or an ecomomic system malfunctioning, there have  
people, without choice or alternatives, been forced to suffer. In crypto world its differnt,  Its an uncomplete assumption,
that all equality and freedom would emerge from the specs or inovation or even the management of any single coin. The far more important
part of the liberation comes from the whole ecosystem itsself, collectively created by all existing coins together, the "good" ones as well as the "bad" ones.
The real freedom thats created by them, comes from the choise of a diverse mass of coins and from the power to create currencys at will.
Thats why our ecosystem may be more like a saloon then like a save heaven, but it functions without restictions and you have the choise to enter the poker area or better drink a coffee. No one forces anyone to suffer and pay for anybody elses gambling. Thats real freedom, freedom is everything else, but not fair and save. It can be save, if you make the right choises, but freedom itsself is colorless. Thats why freedom is much more fun, if you choose the right friend or partners to deal with. Now where we can try things without affecting those, who disagree, we have the possibility to play around with all those concepts, yes its even necessary to get a clue of some of the futures outcomes. (With that in mind i even can't be upset about all those scams. Because they are just a part of a system that has to mature). As i understood the Flycoin concept (vegas correct me if i am wrong) we try to take some problems by approaching them from a differnt direction. Instead of getting everyone in and then going through a long and dangerous and expensive, cleaning process, we are  bootstrapping a currency out of trust as an asset. This currency can be opened and provided to everyone, after it as gotten stronger.The idea is worth trying and exploring, though you are right, that its hightly dependent on the honest management of its founders..,and therefor not a good idea for every enviroment, but thats why we are dong it here ;-) Freedom and Friends are a close part of reality. Freedom works best, if you are on your own but not alone! And the price is a feature, you will start to find more usefull, if you have been buying food for your family and have to run, because the currency drops faster then you can pay.

vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 02:10:10 AM
Last edit: October 19, 2015, 02:40:33 AM by vegasguy

Correct Matt. I wanted to create a radical coin that was the opposite of the common cryptocoin. As the common cryptocoin had failed over and over again, but not by accident, on purpose by runaway devs. I wanted it to be special. I wanted a powerful group of trusted members to form an alliance with a cause. Initially FLY would be presented as an investment vehicle of trust. Yes it is that, but lately ive revealed the MUCH bigger picture. Flys sole mission is to shut down the "newbie scammer devs" for good. I envision people investing in FLY and NOT investing in newbie dev coins, any more. I wanted to make FLY so amazing that the choice of where to invest would be easy. The price would be protected using buy walls with the same funds from the investors themselves to protect their own price. There would be an alliance formed, and promises made and kept. To date the highest holders have kept their word. Proof that even though this sounds impossible its is happening. I know that if we starve these scammer newbie devs, they might not completely disappear, but slowly over time, when there is no interest in their scams, and most of the money that is normally invested with them will be invested in FLY it will slowly kill them off. From there other trusted and respected devs will start their own coin, and perhaps use some of the principles of FLY. The crypto world is a dirty place , full with scammers, and Im glad to be the first one to take a shot at them and put them away. Its going to take time. The high cost of fly is keeping most people from investing , so I need to create ideas down the road to offer FLY to those that are respected members but maybe not have the funds to invest. There is much more to be revealed about FLY as you are only seeing the surface. Think of it as an iceberg were your only seeing 5% of the true size from the surface. FLY goes much much deeper, as will be revealed as we continue. Already in a short time its gone through many changes. We are just at a month old. Ive said it time and time again. FLY is NOT about technology and innovation. It is NOT just about investing. FLY is multifaceted. I dont want to reveal too much except in the near future when FLY has fully matured and strong, the massive funds invested will have a clear function, and its legacy is to make crypto a much safer place. Just when you think youve figured out FLY there is a twist, and its always a good one. My actions are ALWAYS in the interest and benefit those that have trusted me.

Vegas

GIminer

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 10:59:01 AM

SO if anyone speaks spanish here, and I am sure we have someone that can help. The user needs to be on version v1.5 AND have the latest addnodes installed AND delete deverything from roaming and resync with 1.5 and new addnodes otherwise the stake time will be 100 times the amount it should be. Please post here after you have helped this user so I know they have been helped. Thanks.

I PMed him the installation walkthrough in Spanish.

One question, in the bootstrap file is a conf file with the command "combinethreshold=10". Is it necessary? Does it help to POS better?
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 12:37:33 PM
Last edit: October 19, 2015, 01:05:51 PM by vegasguy

One question, in the bootstrap file is a conf file with the command "combinethreshold=10". Is it necessary? Does it help to POS better?

Combinethreshold command automatically combines your blocks into whatever size you want. It is not required. Thank you GI.

Vegas

cryptonit
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053

bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2015, 02:41:09 PM

Combinethreshold command automatically combines your blocks into whatever size you want. It is not required. Thank you GI.

Vegas

but its nice that at least this kind of remove mircromanage staking is included in wallet
is there a default value if u dont set in conf file
what is the value?
is it operating without trigger selftransaction fees?

Diamond [DMD]     uNiq.Diamonds  
Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 03:53:11 PM

Vegas

but its nice that at least this kind of remove mircromanage staking is included in wallet
is there a default value if u dont set in conf file
what is the value?
is it operating without trigger selftransaction fees?

There is no defaut value. So your default value becomes your stake reward. There are no fees, and no reward cap, so I encourage everyone to use it. Yes it makes things soooo much nicer, and works perfect! Maybe add to your next wallet release?

Wallets under 500 coins might use blocks of 30-40
wallets 1000-2000 coins might use blocks of 50-70
2000-3000 coins should use blocks of 75-100
3000+ coins should use blocks of 100-200

You dont want to use blocks less than 30 because I dont know if it will stake within 28 days.

Vegas

vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 04:09:43 PM
Last edit: October 19, 2015, 04:22:49 PM by vegasguy

@presstab : is there a way to know how much the TX fees are generating? Im thinking I want to raise those TX fees extremely high and then pass that down somehow to the holders. I know the stake money comes from the TX fees, but if we made that higher... could we reward the holders/savers somehow? Im know im way out there right now but im just throwing ideas out. Im thinking raising the TX fees by 5x and use those funds generated to reward those that are active with FLY and support the coin. Im not sure how this would work... or even if its possible. Cryptonit has the DMD reactor wallet, so it would function something similar. Down the road I could always lower the tx fees when the dumpers are gone. So maybe create a wallet funded from very high fees from TX fees, and setup multisend to evenly divide stakes from that wallet to the most active investors. Not the highest balances, but the people that are very active on slack and on the thread, and divide it even regardless of balance. I will exclude myself as Im trying to reduce my coin count and bring the richlist into balance.

Vegas

presstab
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

Blockchain Developer

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 05:07:55 PM

Raising the min tx fee requires another hard fork.

If you wanted to avoid a hard fork, you could get minters (like yourself) to only include transactions in the block that have a higher fee. This would mean lower fee transactions would take much longer to confirm.

The transaction fees are not destroyed, they are given to the minter.

Projects I Contribute To: libzerocoin | Veil | PIVX | HyperStake | Crown | SaluS
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 06:37:27 PM

Raising the min tx fee requires another hard fork.

If you wanted to avoid a hard fork, you could get minters (like yourself) to only include transactions in the block that have a higher fee. This would mean lower fee transactions would take much longer to confirm.

The transaction fees are not destroyed, they are given to the minter.

Ok so assuming I raised the min TX fee by 5x and hardforked it. Would it be possible to have the TX fees sent to a wallet? If you could get it that far , then I could setup a wallet to collect the tx fees and distribute the bonuses to the members via the multisend option automatically. Is this possible? (mainly is it possible to direct the additional revenue from the higher tx fees be sent to a wallet?). I know there would still need to be funds from tx to support staking. This might be worth hardforking as it would be a big benefit to the main holders. Again I would be excluded. Once I know this is possible, I will have to discuss this with my team on Slack.

Vegas

vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 06:39:31 PM

Anyone is welcome to chime in their thoughts on the above idea. It hurts dumpers, and rewards savers and holders. Years down the road, if you decided to exit FLY, it would only sting once, but youll have the benefit of all those additional stakes. Everyone that is active on slack or active on this thread and has claimed their name would be eligible. I will exclude myself. This is for YOU guys.

Vegas

vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 08:31:04 PM
Last edit: October 19, 2015, 09:14:13 PM by vegasguy

So I talked to a few of my team members on slack, and I think what we have come up with is a great idea.

The idea is aimed at helping "the little guy" that supports fly. Here is how it will work.

The wallet will be hardforked. Normal transaction fees will remain unchanged , except there will be an added special fee. We are still determining the percent but we are looking at 7%-10%
The higher the TX fees , the higher the super FLY wallet rewards will be, as the balance will grow FAST. So if you have no intention on moving money, this will benefit you the most.
The regular TX fees will go into the normal tx staking fund. Tx fees generated by the "special fee" will be directed towards a staking wallet.
Anyone with a balance that is BELOW 5000 FLY and is active in the thread, and has a done a name claim, and has validated their identity as an active member on bitcointalk.org or active in slack is eligible to get staking rewards from the special tx wallet (we still need to name it).
To remain eligible , you must NOT create any outbound transactions. So if you have, then stop now.
The staking rewards will be evenly sent to the different wallets automatically using multisend
The rewards are NOT based on your balance. Its based on how many people qualify. So if there are 5 users getting rewards, you will get 20% regardless of balance. If there are 4 members, then you will get 25%.
Your min balance of FLY must be 100 FLY. That is not much to show you are serious about FLY. Thats about $100 USD . You must post something on the FLY thread atleast once a week or you will be removed from the special rewards program.

Again FLY is the OPPOSITE of all other coins. This special program excludes all the "rich" at the top, and includes real people at the bottom trying to make some money.
Stake payments will be automatically sent out using multisend without fees.

I mean what I said , when I said "FLY is ever changing and multifaceted. Just when you THINK you know what FLY is about, you look closer, and theres more, much more"

So Im going to give this some time for some feedback, and some changes or ideas before implemented. Again its a first in crypto, to "help the little guy out", and its because FLY is truly one of a kind.

Also the cost to "the little guy" to get this help.. NOTHING!!!!

Initially everyone that qualifies will be automatically added, so nothing to do. You CAN exclude yourself , and if you do, the little guys will get a bit more. So if you dont need the help, then consider excluding yourself.

Vegas

vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 09:02:48 PM

Any and all feedback and ideas are welcome.

Vegas

Woody20285
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002

Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 09:15:29 PM
Last edit: October 19, 2015, 09:43:28 PM by Woody20285

OK - Edit: (re-read - I am excluded because over 5000 coins- got it)
       I am one of the big guys and will exclude myself
       joining Vegas. I LOVE the idea. Missed the slack
       discussion as I just jumped in there.

I am a little guy in a lot of coins and receive few stakes.
       Even sold out of several coins because the big stakeholders
       dominated.

Anything like this that can encourage the community to be involved
       and, that gets small bag holders to engage is perfect in my book.
       Rewarding small stake holders and helping grow their FLY - WOW.

Be interested to hear more opinions!

Woody20285
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002

Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 09:16:47 PM

Vegas: you definitely think out of the box!
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 10:19:28 PM

Im still trying to determine the percentage to hold using the additional tx fee. Is there a way to find out how much in tx fees were generated by a coin?

I looked at the block explorer and didnt see anything. Im looking for total tx fees every 24 hrs, or total for 7 days.

Vegas

apoloo

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 11:00:18 PM

seriously what I say if I still get coins'll end up selling that 24 flycoin that I took more than three weeks to mature, I'll wait two weeks more if not the venderes all, why not see nor bad, and I have put the new nodes http://prntscr.com/8t5a85 http://prntscr.com/8t5ac8

slow to mature coins
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 20, 2015, 12:03:32 AM

seriously what I say if I still get coins'll end up selling that 24 flycoin that I took more than three weeks to mature, I'll wait two weeks more if not the venderes all, why not see nor bad, and I have put the new nodes http://prntscr.com/8t5a85 http://prntscr.com/8t5ac8

slow to mature coins

Así que hablé con algunos de los miembros de mi equipo en holgura, y creo que lo que hemos llegado con una gran idea.

La idea tiene como objetivo ayudar "poco hombre" que apoya a volar. Aquí es cómo va a funcionar.

La cartera se hardforked. Las comisiones por transacciones normales se mantienen sin cambios, excepto que habrá una tarifa especial añadido. Todavía estamos determinando el porcentaje, pero estamos ante un 2% -5%
Cuanto mayores sean los honorarios TX, mayor es el Super Fly recompensas cartera serán, como el saldo crecerá RÁPIDO. Así que si usted no tiene intención de mover el dinero, esto beneficiará a la mayoría.
Las cuotas ordinarias TX voy a entrar en el fondo de la normalidad replanteo tx. Tx honorarios generados por la "tarifa especial" serán dirigidos hacia una cartera de replanteo.
Cualquier persona con un equilibrio que está por debajo de 5000 FLY y participa activamente en el hilo, y ha hecho una reclamación nombre, y ha validado su identidad como miembro activo en bitcointalk.org o activo en la holgura es elegible para obtener recompensas replanteo de la especial tx cartera (todavía tenemos que llamarlo).
Para seguir siendo elegible, usted debe no crea ninguna transacción de salida. Así que si usted tiene, entonces parar ahora.
Las recompensas de replanteo se enviarán de manera uniforme a las diferentes carteras automáticamente multisend
Las recompensas no se basan en el equilibrio. Su base de cuántos califican personas. Así que si hay 5 usuarios para conseguir recompensas, obtendrá 20%, independientemente de equilibrio. Si hay 4 miembros, por lo que recibirá un 25%.
El saldo mínimo de FLY debe ser 100 FLY. Eso no es mucho para mostrar que usted es serio sobre FLY. Eso es alrededor de $ 100 USD. Usted debe publicar algo en el hilo FLY al menos una vez a la semana o será eliminado del programa de recompensas especiales.

Una vez más FLY es lo contrario de todas las demás monedas. Este programa especial excluye todos los "ricos" en la parte superior, e incluye gente real en el fondo tratando de hacer algo de dinero.
Pagos de estaca se enviarán automáticamente utilizando multisend sin honorarios.

Me refiero a lo que dije, cuando dije "FLY es siempre cambiante y multifacético. Justo cuando crees que sabes lo FLY se trata, se mira más de cerca, y theres más, mucho más"

Así que me voy a dar a este un tiempo para algunos comentarios, y algunos cambios o ideas antes de aplicarse. Una vez más es una primera en la criptografía, para "ayudar al pequeño a cabo", y su debido FLY es verdaderamente único en su clase.

También el costo de "poco hombre" para conseguir esta ayuda .. NADA !!!!

Inicialmente todos los que califica se añadirán de forma automática, por lo que nada se puede hacer. Usted puede excluirse, y si lo hace, los pequeños individuos obtendrá un poco más. Así que si usted no necesita la ayuda, y luego considerar excluirse.

Vegas

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 146 »
  Print  

Jump to: