Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 12:00:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 146 »
  Print  
Author Topic: OLD FLY THREAD  (Read 163608 times)
bittamak

Activity: 444
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 20, 2015, 04:19:54 AM

Good Idea. I think these sort of new initiatives arel certainly welcome from FLY holders..Smiley
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
October 20, 2015, 07:05:43 AM

I like the idea Vegas, I would also like for people to accept my proposal of identifying with their nickname and the initial number of coins on Presstab block explorer rich-list as well.

This coin s not about price, it s about trust between people, something which is very rare in crypto community. If we trust you, we should trust each-other as well. If we pledge not to sell but stake, then we should seal the deal with identifying our wallets.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
October 20, 2015, 07:41:34 AM

I like the idea Vegas, I would also like for people to accept my proposal of identifying with their nickname and the initial number of coins on Presstab block explorer rich-list as well.

This coin s not about price, it s about trust between people, something which is very rare in crypto community. If we trust you, we should trust each-other as well. If we pledge not to sell but stake, then we should seal the deal with identifying our wallets.

If you have more than 50% of the Coin in unison, you have voting power for changes to the Blockchain so in an event that something major happened you could gain a majority.

So I talked to a few of my team members on slack, and I think what we have come up with is a great idea.

The idea is aimed at helping "the little guy" that supports fly. Here is how it will work.

The wallet will be hardforked. Normal transaction fees will remain unchanged , except there will be an added special fee. We are still determining the percent but we are looking at 7%-10%
The higher the TX fees , the higher the super FLY wallet rewards will be, as the balance will grow FAST. So if you have no intention on moving money, this will benefit you the most.
The regular TX fees will go into the normal tx staking fund. Tx fees generated by the "special fee" will be directed towards a staking wallet.
Anyone with a balance that is BELOW 5000 FLY and is active in the thread, and has a done a name claim, and has validated their identity as an active member on bitcointalk.org or active in slack is eligible to get staking rewards from the special tx wallet (we still need to name it).
To remain eligible , you must NOT create any outbound transactions. So if you have, then stop now.
The staking rewards will be evenly sent to the different wallets automatically using multisend
The rewards are NOT based on your balance. Its based on how many people qualify. So if there are 5 users getting rewards, you will get 20% regardless of balance. If there are 4 members, then you will get 25%.
Your min balance of FLY must be 100 FLY. That is not much to show you are serious about FLY. Thats about $100 USD . You must post something on the FLY thread atleast once a week or you will be removed from the special rewards program.

Again FLY is the OPPOSITE of all other coins. This special program excludes all the "rich" at the top, and includes real people at the bottom trying to make some money.
Stake payments will be automatically sent out using multisend without fees.

I mean what I said , when I said "FLY is ever changing and multifaceted. Just when you THINK you know what FLY is about, you look closer, and theres more, much more"

So Im going to give this some time for some feedback, and some changes or ideas before implemented. Again its a first in crypto, to "help the little guy out", and its because FLY is truly one of a kind.

Also the cost to "the little guy" to get this help.. NOTHING!!!!

Initially everyone that qualifies will be automatically added, so nothing to do. You CAN exclude yourself , and if you do, the little guys will get a bit more. So if you dont need the help, then consider excluding yourself.

Vegas

So kinda like DPOS then except that you host the Staking wallet funds?
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
October 20, 2015, 11:02:46 AM

If you have more than 50% of the Coin in unison, you have voting power for changes to the Blockchain so in an event that something major happened you could gain a majority.

So I talked to a few of my team members on slack, and I think what we have come up with is a great idea.

The idea is aimed at helping "the little guy" that supports fly. Here is how it will work.

The wallet will be hardforked. Normal transaction fees will remain unchanged , except there will be an added special fee. We are still determining the percent but we are looking at 7%-10%
The higher the TX fees , the higher the super FLY wallet rewards will be, as the balance will grow FAST. So if you have no intention on moving money, this will benefit you the most.
The regular TX fees will go into the normal tx staking fund. Tx fees generated by the "special fee" will be directed towards a staking wallet.
Anyone with a balance that is BELOW 5000 FLY and is active in the thread, and has a done a name claim, and has validated their identity as an active member on bitcointalk.org or active in slack is eligible to get staking rewards from the special tx wallet (we still need to name it).
To remain eligible , you must NOT create any outbound transactions. So if you have, then stop now.
The staking rewards will be evenly sent to the different wallets automatically using multisend
The rewards are NOT based on your balance. Its based on how many people qualify. So if there are 5 users getting rewards, you will get 20% regardless of balance. If there are 4 members, then you will get 25%.
Your min balance of FLY must be 100 FLY. That is not much to show you are serious about FLY. Thats about $100 USD . You must post something on the FLY thread atleast once a week or you will be removed from the special rewards program.

Again FLY is the OPPOSITE of all other coins. This special program excludes all the "rich" at the top, and includes real people at the bottom trying to make some money.
Stake payments will be automatically sent out using multisend without fees.

I mean what I said , when I said "FLY is ever changing and multifaceted. Just when you THINK you know what FLY is about, you look closer, and theres more, much more"

So Im going to give this some time for some feedback, and some changes or ideas before implemented. Again its a first in crypto, to "help the little guy out", and its because FLY is truly one of a kind.

Also the cost to "the little guy" to get this help.. NOTHING!!!!

Initially everyone that qualifies will be automatically added, so nothing to do. You CAN exclude yourself , and if you do, the little guys will get a bit more. So if you dont need the help, then consider excluding yourself.

Vegas

So kinda like DPOS then except that you host the Staking wallet funds?

No, I wouldnt call it DPOS. Please correct me if im wrong but in DPOS, there is a schedule. There is a flat rate reward based on block #. Also in DPOS rewards go to all. Im calling this "SuperFLY" for now or "SuperFLY wallet". The superfly wallet would exempt anyone over 5000 FLY and only contribute to those that are active in the thread with a proven identity and a name claim. The wallet would be controlled on my end and I would check activity of users and also make sure they have created no outbound transactions from their main wallet. They have full permission to sell their profits from their "savings wallet" by using "savings" and setting up a second wallet. So I see many differences compared to DPOS.  I think just calling it DPOS just simplifies it too much. The goal of this is many:

1st: It introduces FLY to those that have ignored it because of its high price.
2nd: I causes those that may have smaller amounts to gain weight and have a better chance of staking
3rd: It helps the "little guy" , a crypto first
4th: It hurts the people that are making 20 wallets a day in an attempt to hide their funds (much higher TX fees)
5th : Its an incentive to bring the guys at the bottom in sync with everyone else. If they want the benefits of the SuperFLY wallet, then they will be bound by the same "savings" rule. This will cause a massive shortage on Yobit and prices will rise automatically to benefit everyone.
6th It brings everyone closer in the FLY community regardless of financial position.
7. It makes FLY stronger as everyone becomes closer and begins to think as 1.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 20, 2015, 11:07:15 AM

Sure I can certainly add that as a rule. For those that have not name claimed they must write their initial balance next to their name. Thank you for a great suggestion.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 20, 2015, 11:15:16 AM

> El saldo mínimo de FLY debe ser 100 FLY.

I just downloaded the wallet and bought 11 Fly tonight on YoBit, but I'll have to hold off for a bit on bringing that balance up to 100 or the wife is gonna kill me.  I just spent a small fortune on another POS coin.  I do think that 100 Fly is reasonable though to show you're serious.

I'd like to be able to mine X13, but I haven't had much luck with software that will give me a decent hashing rate without slowing my video card to a crawl (ASUS GTX 960).

POW has ended for FLY. This is POS only now. For your card for other coins that are X13, you should be using https://github.com/sp-hash/ccminer/releases/

Vegas

AngelLox

Activity: 466

View Profile
October 20, 2015, 03:55:39 PM

The wallet would be controlled on my end and I would check activity of users and also make sure they have created no outbound transactions from their main wallet. They have full permission to sell their profits from their "savings wallet" by using "savings" and setting up a second wallet.
So umh maybe i'm saying something unpopular here, and i don't even follow the thread that much.
If that's what you're getting into, you're basically centralizing the coin aren't you? If there's one person controlling a coin, then it's no different from fiat is it?
I see this coin and the community around it is very noble, though something like that would be against cryptocurrency ideal as a whole.
apoloo

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 20, 2015, 04:37:10 PM
Last edit: October 20, 2015, 05:07:41 PM by apoloo

good time to win something with this currency in the portfolio I have to have 100 fly, because what I have very hard to do because I have the money to buy that much, I can buy some more and not reached the 50, but did not reach the 50 fly my coins that are 23 not win anything ?, I like that ever help small and not always leave large cattle

bueno entonces para ganar algo con esta moneda en la cartera tengo que tener 100 fly, pues lo tengo muy dificil de hacer ya que yo tengo ese dinero para poder comprar esa cantidad, puedo comprar algunas mas y no se llegare a las 50, pero si no llego a las 50 fly mis monedas que son 23 no ganare nada?, me gustaria que alguna vez ayudaran a los pequeños y que no siempre salieran ganado los grandes

if someone is kind soul and gave me that I needed to reach the 50 coins or 100 agradeceri him for life, plus I've never had the intention to sell these coins that I think can be very large, otherwise that I can do is give away someone missing me coins when I generate in the portfolio pay me what is the return without any problem, to reach the 100 fly 77 be wanting me and my direction FS2npDAdK4AwePfNbf6FkY4tXxBRSe4P14
if someone asks me that I will pay back the loan at the time that did  generate my wallet with 100 coins, I swear on my children
Thanks in advance http://prntscr.com/8tdliv

si alguien tiene alma caritativa y me regalo que me falta para llegar a las 50 monedas o las 100 se lo agradeceri de por vida, ademas yo nunca he tenido la intencion de vender estas monedas por que creo que puede ser algo muy grande, otra cosa que puedo hacer es si alguien me regalas las monedas que me faltan cuando yo genere en la cartera lo que me presto se las devolveria sin ningun problema, para llegar a las 100 fly me faltarian 77 y mi direccion FS2npDAdK4AwePfNbf6FkY4tXxBRSe4P14
si alguien me hace ese prestamo se lo devuelvo en el momento que  lo genere mi cartera con las 100 monedas, lo juro por mis niños
gracias de ante mano http://prntscr.com/8tdliv
apoloo

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 20, 2015, 05:26:54 PM

I not leave my amazement who has been he has done me the tank 50 fly to give it back when they generate.,
Thanks to this person left me alone and 27 to reach the 100 fly http://prntscr.com/8te4zw

veo que aun hay gente que tienen un corazon que no les cabe en el pecho  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

I see there are still people who have a heart that does not fit them in the chest
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 20, 2015, 05:53:21 PM
Last edit: October 20, 2015, 06:08:21 PM by vegasguy

The wallet would be controlled on my end and I would check activity of users and also make sure they have created no outbound transactions from their main wallet. They have full permission to sell their profits from their "savings wallet" by using "savings" and setting up a second wallet.
So umh maybe i'm saying something unpopular here, and i don't even follow the thread that much.
If that's what you're getting into, you're basically centralizing the coin aren't you? If there's one person controlling a coin, then it's no different from fiat is it?
I see this coin and the community around it is very noble, though something like that would be against cryptocurrency ideal as a whole.

Yes Angel, I am aware Im pushing some barriers of crypto. The problem in crypto is COMPLETE freedom with NO RULES and NO LAWS. So its run mostly by scammers, so they do whatever they want without any accountability or consequences. Youve been around long enough to see the results. If I do something unethical I will pay VERY high prices. I know I will be shunned and blacklisted from the crypto world forever. I have a flawless reputation for integrity, and I wont sell my integrity, not for any price. A few people have commented that this is a different coin, and it most certainly is. It is supposed to be.  I dont think that people just want the same old scam crypto coin. Yes, Im going out on a limb and doing things very different. What I would like you to look at is my intention, and my actions. I already hold a gigantic wallet, that can be checked at any time, and the only transactions made are all labeled and accounted for, following the rules. So no I dont want something like fiat where EVERYTHING is controlled, BUT I did want to create something new that had some structure and a few simple rules. Investors can look at what I have to offer and make a choice. Maybe they think the coin is too restrictive and not for them. Some people prefer a little structure with a few easy rules that benefit everyone. This coin is all built around trust, and there are over 1500 common crypto coins that operate on hope , and without any rules, and youve seen over and over how well that works.  This coin does have some rules, and its NOT JUST for the benefit at those at the top of the richlist. Its for the benefit of EVERYONE. Everything we do with FLY benefits EVERYONE. Ill be honest, when I thought of building a coin around trust in crypto, I must be crazy, but its actually worked Smiley Controlling a large wallet is ONLY a risk in the wrong hands. I wont compromise that "SuperFLY" wallet, simply put I dont need the money. But I will love every minute of giving the funds to people that need the help. That is what drives me, is to make cryto a better place. Its whats at the core of the priciples of FLY. Thank you for your feedback.

Vegas

vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 20, 2015, 05:55:09 PM

I not leave my amazement who has been he has done me the tank 50 fly to give it back when they generate.,
Thanks to this person left me alone and 27 to reach the 100 fly http://prntscr.com/8te4zw

veo que aun hay gente que tienen un corazon que no les cabe en el pecho  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

I see there are still people who have a heart that does not fit them in the chest

This kind act is what makes this coin stand out above the rest. Thank you to whoever did such a kind thing, your a role model for the rest of us.

Vegas

Mrs_Dandy

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2015, 08:09:50 PM

Im glad i took the step to buy some coins. Its a breathe of fresh air to finally have something different,

Thank you.
AngelLox

Activity: 466

View Profile
October 20, 2015, 09:29:10 PM

Well, i see your point. It's kind of a first here, but you seem to handle it pretty well, so good luck with it Wink
cryptonit
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053

bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2015, 11:17:19 PM

this would be really unique mechanics
could be worth give it a try

regarding centralized i think thats no issue because
by design of FLY mechanics a trust relationship to vegas was required

the new idea would change nothing about that

once coin get crazy value-wise vegas will for sure think about the bus factor
and find way that the coin wont suffer is such a unlucky incident

Diamond [DMD]     uNiq.Diamonds  
Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
GoldTiger69

Activity: 582
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2015, 12:56:51 AM

Well, just to let you guys know that I made a successful buy of more FLY! everything smooth, expedite and very pleasant!

Thanks Vegas! like a said: a pleasure do business with you!

Edit: I forgot to clarify it was a privet buy from Vegasguy.

I can help you to restore/recover your wallet or password.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1234619.0
presstab
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

Blockchain Developer

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 05:15:57 AM

I am thinking through some of the ideas presented here and trying to visualize it in code. May take some time for me to figure out the best way to implement certain things.

In the mean time, I see someone got a superblock!! Reward is 99.99% with no transaction fees in that block. so they must have hit the 0.5% chance of 2x reward bracket Smiley

http://presstab.pw/phpexplorer/FLY/block.php?height=25881

Projects I Contribute To: libzerocoin | Veil | PIVX | HyperStake | Crown | SaluS
ASICrefugee

Activity: 432

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 06:26:12 AM

I am thinking through some of the ideas presented here and trying to visualize it in code. May take some time for me to figure out the best way to implement certain things.

In the mean time, I see someone got a superblock!! Reward is 99.99% with no transaction fees in that block. so they must have hit the 0.5% chance of 2x reward bracket Smiley

I hit the block Smiley

But my next transaction - showing as 37 confirmations - is showing as MINUS a similar amount !!

SuperBlock Minted   10.38206948

Minted    -10.1409257

That doesn't seem right. Will my wallet really take back most of my SuperBlock???

Help
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 11:40:49 AM
Last edit: October 21, 2015, 11:59:31 AM by vegasguy

I hit the block Smiley

But my next transaction - showing as 37 confirmations - is showing as MINUS a similar amount !!

SuperBlock Minted   10.38206948

Minted    -10.1409257

That doesn't seem right. Will my wallet really take back most of my SuperBlock???

Help

Ok it looks like you did hit the 2x reward. I will personally guarantee you will get your correct reward amount whatever it is. Consider this: Your using blocks of 10 mostly. Your normal reward is about 0.2216 for a block of 10. So you were rewarded about 0.242 which im not sure if its correct or not. Presstab will need to look at this. Whats happening is the mechanics of the superblock is being displayed (and it should be hidden) and it should just be the final reward displayed. This is what is causing the confusion.

Vegas

vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 11:49:03 AM
Last edit: October 21, 2015, 12:01:19 PM by vegasguy

@Presstab: Just to put some order to things:

1st: Lets address the superblock issue (if its an issue): I DO want to add the gold to the Icon with the word superblock included and the X number. Ill try to do a mock up of what Im looking for.  I can have a graphics artist do this special icons, unless you know someone with professional graphic skills. Let me know. I want it to look pro.

2nd : I dont have to tell you that SuperFLY wallet will be a challenge, and it doesnt matter how your structure it in your code. You understand what we are looking to do. This may require a beta wallet or two as we are in uncharted waters with this. This will also take time. I accept this. We are just going to have to go for it and try some things. This is going to take time and testing. Fully understood.

Vegas

presstab
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

Blockchain Developer

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 03:01:10 PM

@Presstab: Just to put some order to things:

1st: Lets address the superblock issue (if its an issue): I DO want to add the gold to the Icon with the word superblock included and the X number. Ill try to do a mock up of what Im looking for.  I can have a graphics artist do this special icons, unless you know someone with professional graphic skills. Let me know. I want it to look pro.

2nd : I dont have to tell you that SuperFLY wallet will be a challenge, and it doesnt matter how your structure it in your code. You understand what we are looking to do. This may require a beta wallet or two as we are in uncharted waters with this. This will also take time. I accept this. We are just going to have to go for it and try some things. This is going to take time and testing. Fully understood.

Vegas

The superblock 'issue' is just a display error. The balance is still credited and coins are there. Just need to switch how the transaction record displays a few things, shouldn't be a big deal.

Projects I Contribute To: libzerocoin | Veil | PIVX | HyperStake | Crown | SaluS
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 146 »
  Print  

Jump to: