Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 06:13:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 146 »
  Print  
Author Topic: OLD FLY THREAD  (Read 163605 times)
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 02:35:12 PM

As we get closer to the SuperFLY wallet, I want everyone to be reminded of the upcoming changes to v1.6:

First the small changes:

* Superblock chances will be doubled. We are not hitting enough of them. So ive doubled the chance. They will be displayed correctly. Also they will stand out the icon will glow and say "Superblock" and what X you hit.
* Troubles with "Savings" bug will be fixed
* Hardcoded addnodes
* New enhanced graphics.

MAJOR CHANGE: SUPERFLY Wallet.

The idea is aimed at helping "the little guy" that supports fly, and helping those that have had a major financial loss.

Here is how it will work.

The wallet will be hardforked. The fees for transactions is 10%. That means if you send 100 FLY, youll be charged 10 FLY. Yes its brutally steep, I know that.
The higher the TX fees will make the SuperFLY wallet massive. The balance will grow FAST. So if you have no intention on moving money, this will benefit you the most.
The regular TX fees will go into the normal tx staking fund. Tx fees generated by the "special fee" will be directed towards the superfly wallet.
Anyone with a balance that is BELOW 5000 FLY and is active in the thread, and has a done a name claim, and has validated their identity as an active member on bitcointalk.org or active in slack is eligible to get staking rewards from the SuperFLY wallet.
To remain eligible , you must NOT create any outbound transactions. So if you have, then stop now, as if you have made outbound transactions AFTER October 22nd 2015, your disqualified!
The staking rewards will be evenly sent to the different wallets automatically using "savings".
The rewards are NOT based on your balance. Its based on how many people qualify. So if there are 5 users getting rewards, you will get 20% regardless of balance. If there are 4 members, then you will get 25%.
Your min balance of FLY must be 100 FLY. That is not much to show you are serious about FLY. Thats about $100 USD . You must post something informative on the FLY thread that is regarding FLY atleast once a week or you will be removed from the special rewards program. You could ask a question about fly, give helpful information , help a user. Post an article about how to do something with fly wallet , like using savings command or coin control, or give ideas about what you would like to see in an upcoming wallet update. dont post crap like "go fly", or "great job", Ill disqualify you.

Again FLY is the OPPOSITE of all other coins. This special program excludes all the "rich" at the top, and includes real people at the bottom trying to make some money.

Anyone with a balance OVER 5000 FLY coins is exempt. No exceptions! (That automatically exempts me).

Also the cost to "the little guy" to get this help: Buy 100 FLY, claim your name on the richlist and remain active and contribute to FLY thread. Thats it.

Initially everyone that qualifies will be automatically added, so nothing to do. You CAN exclude yourself , and if you do, the little guys will get a bit more. So if you dont need the help, then consider excluding yourself.

*SPECIAL RESCUE MISSIONS:

Part of the funds may be used at anytime for special programs and rescue missions. This MUST be voted on by the top 10 members of the slack team, and majority rules. I can assure you details will be VERY public and transparent. Perhaps a member was a victim of a wallet stealing virus, and they can prove they actually lost funds. The SuperFLY wallet is there to help people. For special causes, the beneficiary will be required to come up with overwhelming evidence to prove they need help. The wallet could also be used for victims of horrible scam coins like paycoin (NOT Paycon, Paycon is a great coin) and Crave ect. Again, they will need mountains of proof, as it WONT be easy to get access to these funds. I will make them "jump through hoops" to provide massive proof. I will be skeptical of ANYONE asking for help, but will take the time to hear them.

WARNING: There will be those trying to "game the system", and get more. I can guarantee you, you WILL get caught, and when you do I will make it known to everyone what a scumbag you are for taking from those that need it more than you. I will be VERY brutal in public on you, and you wont like it. This is a "crypto first" , helping the "little guy", and victims that have had a catastrophe. If it becomes abused I reserve the right to cancel the program at any time, so dont be greedy , if you need it , its there to help, if you dont , opt out and help out the guy at the bottom. This is a great program to help people struggling, please respect it.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
dennislevy

Activity: 300
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 06:07:14 PM

So Dennis Levy was caught breaking the rules and creating multiple wallets and dumping. I sold him 2500 FLY in a private buy. He dumped it to 1437 FLY. I was dead serious when I mean I check the richlist and the wallets everyday. If your caught, your out with the other crypto scum.

Here is his wallet address as proof: http://www.presstab.pw/phpexplorer/FLY/address.php?address=FP97ioYbXt1nzo9Jah8SY4WJRtikiNqxHG

Ive said it time and time again. FLY is deep, there are so many layers to it. So many things that are great, that I will slowly reveal to you. Its nothing you can see in the code.

See, when I sell at a very deep discount, its a test of your honesty and integrity. You can easily do what Dennis did and turn around and dump it. If I sell to you for 200,000 sats and the lowest bid on Yobit is 400,000 sats, isnt that tempting? I love shining the spotlight right on them.

So he fell right in. Now everyone knows what a lowlife he is. Now, this test will continue, I will slowly identify those that dont belong in fly, as I filter them out, whats left in the coming months, are the best, most honest people in crypto that are called Team FLY, and it will be an honor and a privilege , as MANY will fail, and ONLY the most honest righteous trustworthy people will hold FLY.

Vegas

For the record I did not dump any FLY at all. You can believe what you want to believe. God knows I am being truthful, that is all that matters to me!
If, or when I do decide to dump, I will post it here!

Peace, Dennis

vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 07:01:35 PM

Our rules are clear 1 address for main wallet, 1 address for "saving" wallets, NO OUTPUTS from main wallet. No exceptions.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 07:06:52 PM

Everyone that is not familiar with me needs to know this: Im hardcore. I dont play around when it comes to money. Investors have trusted me , and I will protect FLY and watch everything. I was 100% serious when I said I will look at every wallet on the richlist and open them and look for people breaking the rules. This coin will not be for everyone, its NOT for everyone. Its restrictive, its hardcore, its very rigid and structured with rules. Its supposed to be, but IF you can still hold FLY , you are certainly the most respected and honest people in crypto as for most people the temptation is too great. Ive posted this warning at least 3 times:

There will be those trying to "game the system", and  I can guarantee you, you WILL get caught, and when you do I will make it known to everyone what a scumbag you are.

I wrote a similar statement to that at least 3 times warning everyone.

Vegas

dennislevy

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 07:21:07 PM

So Dennis Levy was caught breaking the rules and creating multiple wallets and dumping. I sold him 2500 FLY in a private buy. He dumped it to 1437 FLY. I was dead serious when I mean I check the richlist and the wallets everyday. If your caught, your out with the other crypto scum.

Here is his wallet address as proof: http://www.presstab.pw/phpexplorer/FLY/address.php?address=FP97ioYbXt1nzo9Jah8SY4WJRtikiNqxHG

Ive said it time and time again. FLY is deep, there are so many layers to it. So many things that are great, that I will slowly reveal to you. Its nothing you can see in the code.

See, when I sell at a very deep discount, its a test of your honesty and integrity. You can easily do what Dennis did and turn around and dump it. If I sell to you for 200,000 sats and the lowest bid on Yobit is 400,000 sats, isnt that tempting? I love shining the spotlight right on them.

So he fell right in. Now everyone knows what a lowlife he is. Now, this test will continue, I will slowly identify those that dont belong in fly, as I filter them out, whats left in the coming months, are the best, most honest people in crypto that are called Team FLY, and it will be an honor and a privilege , as MANY will fail, and ONLY the most honest righteous trustworthy people will hold FLY.

Vegas

For the record I did not dump any FLY at all. You can believe what you want to believe. God knows I am being truthful, that is all that matters to me!
If, or when I do decide to dump, I will post it here! This is the only wallet I have on richlist:
F6225UCtHHhUik2D8HrXGgaapiPU3n3d65 I never had a saving wallet as I did not know how to create it. So, all minted coin get added to original stake balance.

Peace, Dennis

I dont think you dumped alot , maybe a little about 120 FLY, BUT you certainly broke the rules, by making so many wallets in an attempt to hide funds, so I think you were planning on it. Im going to create a "crypto scum" banner on the OP soon. This will be a list of everyone that has broken the rules of FLY.  IF you want to stay off that list, bring ALL of the funds back to your claimed wallet on the richlist, and bring it back where I sold you at 2500, and for now you wont go on that list and IF you follow the rules for the next for months, I will delete these posts. Not everyone will get this break. You didnt dump much, and this can be fixed, if you want.

Vegas

cryptonit
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053

bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2015, 08:25:02 PM

i think thats good to give people a chance solve a situation that was maybe created by mistake or even misunderstanding

Diamond [DMD]     uNiq.Diamonds  
Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 08:31:27 PM

It was minor, he broke up his main wallet. He could have dumped all his coins, and then there would be no forgiveness. He simply has to merge all he coins back to his main wallet, and I will delete these posts and move on. I dont want to hurt him. I think he made a mistake.

vegas

dennislevy

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 08:45:01 PM

You have a chance to fix this Dennis and restore your good name. Only reason Im giving you a second chance is because you did not dump. If you did its a mere 120 FLY. I Sold you 2500 FLY. You need to bring your main wallet back to 2500 and keep it there. I will then delete these posts. Choice is yours.

Vegas

Well, actually you sold me 2475 in private sales. (2) 600 (1) 625 and (1) 650 and the other 100 you think is missing I stacked 100 this morning, from
the last private sale. Which I am going to stack the remaining coins into 100 stacks over the next 4 days, from last private sale. I always spread new purchase over several days. As one wants to check Presstabs explorers I have several wallets claimed there. Bottlecaps, PayCon, Rate, HyperStake, Truck,and Lite Doge. I hold for the long term and sell stakes when it is worth while. Also, I do not sell all of my staked coins. As for my reputation, I do not worry about it, People that know me can vouch for me. Like Presstab, Crestington and noise23. Maybe, even Woody? I sincerely think you let your emotions over ride, your intelligence. I even kept my word on that, I was going to add Fly coin to my signature. Just did not get it done last night, was busy doing things.

Peace, Dennis

presstab
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

Blockchain Developer

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 09:00:58 PM

If you are having the wallet client crash, you need to follow these steps exactly:

1 - backup your wallet.dat (can just copy and paste it), name it something like walletbackupoctober.dat . You can keep this in your appdata fly folder and can also back it up somewhere else too if you are concerned about backups.
2 - Launch the v1.4 client and dump any of your address privkeys. In debug "dumpprivkey address". Close the wallet client. (here is the v1.4 client if you don't have it
3 - delete everything but your walletbackupoctober.dat and your .conf from your FlyCoin appdata folder. YES DELETE YOUR wallet.dat that you backed up. The wallet.dat is the source of the problems, so don't expect it to be fixed if you don't follow this step.
4 - open the v1.5 wallet client, it will create a new fresh wallet.dat and will take a few minutes to sync up.
5 - when you are fully synced you will then go into the debug console and import your privkey "importprivkey privkeygoeshere"

Projects I Contribute To: libzerocoin | Veil | PIVX | HyperStake | Crown | SaluS
dennislevy

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 09:22:56 PM
Last edit: October 24, 2015, 09:33:05 PM by dennislevy

So, I guess explorer does not count change.
1,535 showing in wallet and in my wallet change 942.6=2477.594
I am not going to resend change amounts to satisfy you. As I would lose the stake time that has already accrued.
But here is my getinfo:

{
"version" : "v1.5.0.0",
"protocolversion" : 60030,
"walletversion" : 60000,
"balance" : 2375.90335719,
"newmint" : 0.00000000,
"stake" : 101.45088311,
"combine threshold" : 1.00000000,
"blocks" : 26775,
"timeoffset" : 10,
"moneysupply" : 163531.20907430,
"connections" : 7,
"proxy" : "",
"ip" : "98.193.42.19",
"difficulty" : {
"proof-of-work" : 17.13538076,
"proof-of-stake" : 0.94132433
},
"testnet" : false,
"keypoololdest" : 1444598860,
"keypoolsize" : 101,
"paytxfee" : 0.00000000,
"mininput" : 0.00000000,
"staking status" : "Staking Active",
"errors" : ""
}
Balance and stake amounts total 2476, showed this to you in Slack, apparently you did not want to believe it.

I am not going to try and defend myself anymore on this as whole world can see for themselves. And no, I did not edit any of it.
Maybe once change stakes will show the total as above? Not sure how it works for sure.

Peace, Dennis

P.S. I do appreciate the private buys, I made from you, Sir! Sorry, if change amounts to not show up in richlist.
Though change amounts do stake, and maybe will show up in total after staking? If not, I will resend after staking
at my expense.

Zenithar

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 09:40:29 PM
Last edit: January 02, 2017, 03:38:10 PM by Zenithar

So, I guess explorer does not count change.
1,535 showing in wallet and in my wallet change 942.6=2477.594
I am not going to resend change amounts to satisfy you. As I would lose the stake time that has already accrued.
But here is my getinfo:
ce and stake amounts total 2476, showed this to you in Slack, apparently you did not want to believe it.

I am not going to try and defend myself anymore on this as whole world can see for themselves. And no, I did not edit any of it.
Maybe once change stakes will show the total as above? Not sure how it works for sure.

Peace, Dennis

check your addresses in coin control and sort by label.  send anything labelled '(change)' to whatever wallet makes whoever happy.
in the future: using the 'return change'  and/or the splitblock tool (if you're splitting) will save time from this inanity.

it's clear you weren't being a dick- just that you didn't how change addys work
cryptonit
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053

bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2015, 09:47:02 PM

P.S. I do appreciate the private buys, I made from you, Sir! Sorry, if change amounts to not show up in richlist.
Though change amounts do stake, and maybe will show up in total after staking? If not, I will resend after staking
at my expense.

good solution once they staked u send them back to main address and everything should be fine

if i would be vegas i would now delete all related postings here including this one

and if ur address isnt at proper size in like 10 days than he can with full right mutate into the punisher

Diamond [DMD]     uNiq.Diamonds  
Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
Woody20285
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002

Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 10:56:51 PM

Important to note: The Custom Change feature lets you put in your main wallet address
(and it keeps it unless you close the wallet) That way any change goes to your main wallet.

Also, the Split block feature makes sizing blocks and returning change easy and to the main wallet

For those not seeing these options (Split Block and Custom Change) in the Send screen,
Go to: Tools - Options - Display and then, check the coin control option box.

Then, the features will show. The coin control allows you to select the coins from
specific coin input blocks and then, split or move the youngest coins instead of ones
that might be ready to stake.

To get into coin control - click the "Inputs" button just below the heading Coin Control Features
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 12:12:40 AM

Fly gets a new wardrobe : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1154550.msg12160512#msg12160512

Vegas

presstab
Legendary

Activity: 1330

Blockchain Developer

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 04:54:49 AM

Important to note: The Custom Change feature lets you put in your main wallet address
(and it keeps it unless you close the wallet) That way any change goes to your main wallet.

Also, the Split block feature makes sizing blocks and returning change easy and to the main wallet

For those not seeing these options (Split Block and Custom Change) in the Send screen,
Go to: Tools - Options - Display and then, check the coin control option box.

Then, the features will show. The coin control allows you to select the coins from
specific coin input blocks and then, split or move the youngest coins instead of ones
that might be ready to stake.

To get into coin control - click the "Inputs" button just below the heading Coin Control Features

Also if you select the return change box it will send it back to the address it same from.

Projects I Contribute To: libzerocoin | Veil | PIVX | HyperStake | Crown | SaluS
okane818
Legendary

Activity: 1176

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 05:51:50 AM

Vegasguy +5

I love this coin + FLYCoin +

There is a rules with this FlyCoin and need to read it and abide it.

God Bless FlyCoin
dennislevy

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 07:44:19 AM

So winding down my night.. Its 6:20pm in Vegas and Im going over all that happened with Dennis Levy and asking myself did I do everything right?

I was very careful before I approached Dennis. I took over 15 minutes to carefully make sure I understood what I was seeing was correct in his wallet.
Ive always liked Dennis and he knows that. So I will admit that it was hard to confront him about breaking the rules. But I cannot let rules be broken. If I allow one to get away with breaking the rules, then it compromises the integrity of FLY. Then FLY is as good as a common "new dev" cryptocoin. Its my job to protect my investors and uphold the integrity of FLY. I swore to myself the day I launched FLY, I would do it EVERY SINGLE TIME, and I have. As hard as it was, it had to be done. FLY is NOT just "another coin". Its the top level. Its designed to be held by ONLY the best, finest and most trustworthy people in crypto. Ill have to do the same thing many times over, but Im ready to do that, and whats left when all the sludge is filtered is the cleanest cryptocoin youve ever seen. It will shine so bright , it will hurt your eyes to look at it. More flawless than a perfect diamond! So after looking at the situation hours later, I did the hardest thing, and that was to confront someone I liked and trusted that had disrespected all of the FLY investors. Did I do the right thing? YES!

Vegas

Well, maybe? But not really, just because I did not know explorer does not count returned change. You could have handled it differently.
Friends do not bust other friends balls! But you can check explorer now. Woody helped me set it up right, the way you wanted it to be.
So, I did nothing wrong, other than not knowing how everything worked. Sorry! Noobs get their butts kicked for not being experts.
Does not sound very helpful to me.

My hat is off to Woody, thank-you sir!

Peace, Dennis

vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 01:10:09 PM

First I have made a TERRIBLE error, and rushed to judgement. DennisLevy reached out out to Woody for help. Woody took a few hours and actually spent time on the phone to talk to Dennis and find out what happened. Woody is incredibly intelligent, and I trust him 1000%. Woody has told me flat out "Dennis is just is not tech savy, he is older and just made errors when sorting his wallets and splitting blocks". He told me "Dennis did nothing wrong". Woody took the time to fix his wallet and bring the balance where it should be. I should have taken a lot more time to look into this and allow a lot of others I trust to look at the situation, and I didnt. I am man enough to  admit I made a terrible mistake, and secondly, I sincerely apologize to Mr. Levy from the bottom of my heart. I have deleted all the messages I wrote about the situation. This message will stay. It admits I made a big mistake and its a public apology to Mr. Levy. Ive made a terrible mistake, and I hope he forgives me Sad

Vegas

metamorphin
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2015, 01:39:36 PM

First I have made a TERRIBLE error, and rushed to judgement. DennisLevy reached out out to Woody for help. Woody took a few hours and actually spent time on the phone to talk to Dennis and find out what happened. Woody is incredibly intelligent, and I trust him 1000%. Woody has told me flat out "Dennis is just is not tech savy, he is older and just made errors when sorting his wallets and splitting blocks". He told me "Dennis did nothing wrong". Woody took the time to fix his wallet and bring the balance where it should be. I should have taken a lot more time to look into this and allow a lot of others I trust to look at the situation, and I didnt. I am man enough to  admit I made a terrible mistake, and secondly, I sincerely apologize to Mr. Levy from the bottom of my heart. I have deleted all the messages I wrote about the situation. This message will stay. It admits I made a big mistake and its a public apology to Mr. Levy. Ive made a terrible mistake, and I hope he forgives me Sad

Vegas
Vegas shows us all now a big greatness: We cannot learn and improve our skill, if we dont make mistakes. Dennislevy was also very professionel in his behaviour and I think, we all would now staying closer than before. I've spent some awesome minutes with dennis and wont miss this time for future. So Dennis, I would appreciate it, to see you again in slack! I miss ur very big thoughts!

gregofdoom
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 02:12:40 PM

You've got guys a great atmosphere.
I hope that more people will learn about this amazing project and about people who participate in it Smiley

Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 146 »
  Print  

Jump to: