Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 12:52:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 146 »
  Print  
Author Topic: OLD FLY THREAD  (Read 163605 times)
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 03:50:05 PM

Private buyers list updated on FLY coin OP. As we need to build a stronger buy wall to hold the price . If you want a private buy I can sell FLY for 199,000 sats , BUT it MUST be min of 3BTC, this goes back to the buy wall.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
catotune

Activity: 422
Merit: 250

Meow

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2015, 06:05:31 PM

I just claimed spot #52 - it's not a lot, but I'm hoping to grow my share gradually.  Cool

Do I need to follow any rules to be on the richlist? I did a couple of things to keep my FLY in one address, and to only sell part of my stakes:

1. I set stakeforcharity to my Yobit FLY address, on the command line
2. I added "setchangeaddress=<myFLYAddress>" in FlyCoin.conf

I based #2 on what you can do in DMD's configuration, but I'm not positive that it works in FLY. I am using a Linux daemon, so I don't have a GUI to work from.

Looking forward to great things to come from FLY and from one of the most positive, least horrible ANN threads in BCT!
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 06:36:34 PM

Thank you Catotune. Its an honor to see you on the list. Yes we ask that if your a fly holder to honor and respect the rules of FLY. There is a special "savings" command built in to fly for the purpose of automatically sending your stakes to a "savings address" you are welcome to list on the sell side.

Thanks
Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 06:45:00 PM
Last edit: October 26, 2015, 07:47:08 PM by vegasguy

Im looking to greatly enhance the security of FLY as its already at over $1 a coin, and will EASILY go over $5 a coin. Wallets will be worth a fortune. Ive look around and Neos 2.1 has MANY advanced security features. Its too much time for Presstab to implement as his plate is already full. Ive asked the Neos dev what the cost would be to implement 2FA.

So I dont know what the dev will respond with. So Im making no promises. I just wanted to let you guys know what Im trying to do.

Vegas

Woody20285
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002

Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 07:18:18 PM

I know who owns #5 and I will email them and ask them to claim. I think they have no idea how much this coin is worth...LOL

16 of 17 on the top of the richlist have ALL name claimed!!!! A crypto first!!

Ok I emailed her #5 on the richlist. I asked her to post here, and claim her name on the richlist.

Vegas

This is fantastic. Would love to see top 20 - Won't be long.
Woody20285
Legendary

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 07:20:09 PM
Last edit: October 26, 2015, 07:30:53 PM by Woody20285

Guys I have donated 1000 FLY from my private wallet into the SuperFLY wallet and did a name claim. I grant permission for anyone else to do the same.  Ill keep it locked until superFLY launched, but I wanted to plant a good seed into it.

Should we send direct to that address? Keep all donations in the 1 Superfly wallet?

vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 07:31:44 PM

Guys I have donated 1000 FLY from my private wallet into the SuperFLY wallet and did a name claim. I grant permission for anyone else to do the same.  Ill keep it locked until superFLY launched, but I wanted to plant a good seed into it.

Should we send direct to that address?

Yes. The address is active and wont ever change. Anyone at anytime can look at it. Any possible outbound transactions will always be presented to our board members in slack and voted on first , and then when the transaction is made, it will clearly be labeled in the wallet. An explanation on the thread will be written.

Vegas

groggin
Legendary

Activity: 1894
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 07:33:12 PM

Tamper-evident: if someone tries to circumvent the system by various methods, the wallet will cease to work until support is contacted.  There is never a legitimate reason to remove Neos wallet files, and the only time this would occur is if someone intentionally has done so.

i think security is each holder's responsibility. some of these implementations are amazing, and maybe we'll inspire some new spinoffs, but i don't like surrendering liberties for security's sake.
  the above particularly for me, i don't keep any wallet files on my C drive long term, whether the wallet needs to run a few minutes or a few days, all the blockchains folders go to cold storage when not running. so not being able to remove the roaming folder would be a problem for me. also, my C drive is minimally sized ...

maybe we could get something like Core's ability to select the data directory? nice to keep the wallets out of plain sight

- sometimes --datadir will work on the cli - will it work for fly?

loose the sword that is your pen or tongue [or bittorrent enabled computer] and help fight the so-called new world order   it is the enemy of humanity[/b][/url]  |  Sign-up @ Aurovine to get FREE HD music ... and coins!| |
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 07:35:05 PM

Tamper-evident: if someone tries to circumvent the system by various methods, the wallet will cease to work until support is contacted.  There is never a legitimate reason to remove Neos wallet files, and the only time this would occur is if someone intentionally has done so.

i think security is each holder's responsibility. some of these implementations are amazing, and maybe we'll inspire some new spinoffs, but i don't like surrendering liberties for security's sake.
  the above particularly for me, i don't keep any wallet files on my C drive long term, whether the wallet needs to run a few minutes or a few days, all the blockchains folders go to cold storage when not running. so not being able to remove the roaming folder would be a problem for me. also, my C drive is minimally sized ...

maybe we could get something like Core's ability to select the data directory? nice to keep the wallets out of plain sight

I actually agree with that. Im going to edit my post. Really all I want is the 2FA , thats it. I dont really want the rest, its too restrictive.

Vegas

vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 07:41:35 PM

I like that this idea to:

By default it will be in roaming, but for us advanced users, it would be nice to have an option to change the datadir. I Know it CAN be done manually, but it would be nice to have it in the gui with a Browse button. It would be perfect with my http://www.corsair.com/en/flash-padlock-2-32gb-usb-flash-drive

Woody20285
Legendary

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 07:46:21 PM

A heads up to all: On Thursday I will open my wallet for POS.
All POS generated on Thurday will go to SuperFly Wallet Fund.
Sending 200 to SuperFly later today.

vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 07:48:13 PM
Last edit: October 26, 2015, 08:06:16 PM by vegasguy

A heads up to all: On Thursday I will open my wallet for POS.
All POS generated on Thurday will go to SuperFly Wallet Fund.
Sending 200 to SuperFly later today.

and THAT is what FLY is all about!!!

Vegas

catotune

Meow

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2015, 08:38:28 PM

Thank you Catotune. Its an honor to see you on the list. Yes we ask that if your a fly holder to honor and respect the rules of FLY. There is a special "savings" command built in to fly for the purpose of automatically sending your stakes to a "savings address" you are welcome to list on the sell side.

Thanks
Vegas

Cool, I'm excited to be a part of FLY - it's one of only a few coins that I know I can trust (not to say I don't own a ton of coins that I don't trust Grin).

I swear to only sell from my stakes, but if for some reason my methods don't work as expected (stakeforcharity command + setchangeaddress configuration) then please understand that it is unintentional, and I will attempt to fix any issue that may arise.
presstab
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

Blockchain Developer

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 08:49:18 PM

This is not a setting in the FlyCoin wallet. Just make sure to select the "return change" checkbox whenever you send a transaction.

Savings (multisend) automatically returns the change to one of your sending addresses. In v1.6 savings will by default be sent on the same block you stake and there will be no 'change' output at all Smiley Makes it easier for everyone.

Projects I Contribute To: libzerocoin | Veil | PIVX | HyperStake | Crown | SaluS
catotune

Meow

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2015, 09:05:09 PM

This is not a setting in the FlyCoin wallet. Just make sure to select the "return change" checkbox whenever you send a transaction.

Savings (multisend) automatically returns the change to one of your sending addresses. In v1.6 savings will by default be sent on the same block you stake and there will be no 'change' output at all Smiley Makes it easier for everyone.

Hey presstab, thanks for your reply! I am glad to be using another one of your wallets  Smiley

However, I don't directly see a multisend command in the "FlyCoind help" output (I don't have a GUI, so it's all command line).

I do see:
Code:
stakeforcharity <FlyCoin address> <percent>

which I am using. Will this activate multisend as expected?

Also I ran:
Code:
FlyCoind ccreturnchange true

On your advice, assuming this is the same as checking the "return change" checkbox.

Please let me know if I am not doing this correctly. Thanks! Love this thread.
prfagun1

Activity: 170
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 09:18:27 PM

Hello.

Do you have any plans about buy and sell services for fly?
presstab
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

Blockchain Developer

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 09:24:09 PM

Hey presstab, thanks for your reply! I am glad to be using another one of your wallets  Smiley

However, I don't directly see a multisend command in the "FlyCoind help" output (I don't have a GUI, so it's all command line).

I do see:
Code:
stakeforcharity <FlyCoin address> <percent>

which I am using. Will this activate multisend as expected?

Also I ran:
Code:
FlyCoind ccreturnchange true

On your advice, assuming this is the same as checking the "return change" checkbox.

Please let me know if I am not doing this correctly. Thanks! Love this thread.

The ccreturnchange will not return the change unless you send the tx with ccsend. So you will need to use the checkbox for transactions still unless you will use ccsend.

for fly multisend was named to savings. so to setup savings:
Code:
savings <FlyCoin Address> <percent>
savings coinstake true
savings activate

That will set you up to not worry about any returning of change as it will be automatic for savings transactions. If you have a normal tx just make sure to use the 'return change' button.

Projects I Contribute To: libzerocoin | Veil | PIVX | HyperStake | Crown | SaluS
catotune

Meow

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2015, 09:39:54 PM

The ccreturnchange will not return the change unless you send the tx with ccsend. So you will need to use the checkbox for transactions still unless you will use ccsend.

for fly multisend was named to savings. so to setup savings:
Code:
savings <FlyCoin Address> <percent>
savings coinstake true
savings activate

That will set you up to not worry about any returning of change as it will be automatic for savings transactions. If you have a normal tx just make sure to use the 'return change' button.

Thanks presstab! I ran the three commands above and they seem to have worked. Since I won't be sending coins anywhere unless they were generated from staking, I don't think I'll need to worry about the "return change" button. The "savings" commands you provided should keep me in compliance with the richlist rules, while keeping me from having to send anything to Yobit manually.

Thanks again  Grin
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 09:45:19 PM
Last edit: October 27, 2015, 02:55:35 AM by vegasguy

Hello.

Do you have any plans about buy and sell services for fly?

There will be. I have some ideas that will be discussed in the later months. For now there have been enormous changes to FLY and even more changes to come with V1.6. So I want to get past that first and then I want to implement 2FA security as the price keeps going up, and wallets will be worth so much more. So I want everything to stabilize, then  we can discuss using it as a buy/sell currency in the coming months. Right now we are getting the wallet to function the way it needs to be. One of the top holders mentioned a lottery using superfly if it gets too big, so this is an idea. It would exempt EVERYONE holding over 5000 FLY of course and there would be a min balance 300 FLY with a name claim to be included. Let me know if this is something you guys want.

Vegas

vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 10:24:49 PM

I am looking for a dev to implement 2FA. Presstab is too busy and plate full.  Neos dev got back to me , but it sounds like he is too busy. Can anyone suggest a very skilled dev to implement google authentication into FLY?

Vegas

Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 146 »
  Print  

Jump to: