Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 10:55:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Alright , Time to Dump or Time to Buy ?  (Read 5628 times)
OmegaStarScream (OP)
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 6177

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 06:53:23 AM

Alright guys ,
the situation right now is not the best situation we ever had to be honest , I bet that this is because of the BitcoinXt and investors are afraid on their money and why not they have all the right for that right ?. What do you guys think people should do right now dump and just save their selfs since they can ? or simply buy right now because it's not going anywhere lower then this .

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 07:01:35 AM

i would buy, in the worst case it should hold 200 so at worst you're losing those 33, and it's also the right time for start to buying again, the market it just telling you that with this crash

as i see it this is a fake crash caused by the fud around the core vs xt drama, like the last time it happened, there was a recover afterward...
Eodguy149

Activity: 578
Merit: 554

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 07:50:11 AM

Alright guys ,
the situation right now is not the best situation we ever had to be honest , I bet that this is because of the BitcoinXt and investors are afraid on their money and why not they have all the right for that right ?. What do you guys think people should do right now dump and just save their selfs since they can ? or simply buy right now because it's not going anywhere lower then this .

I usually try and trade the opposite of the market sentiment. There are so many people in doom and gloom mode right now, buying when there's blood in the streets has always served me well. I'm just glad to see a little volatility honestly. It's starting to look like the old days on the charts  Cheesy

"Initial Success or Total Failure"
everaja

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

~ScapeGoat~

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 08:00:30 AM

I guess , its time to Buy as the worst case scenario could be 200 , and i think The most It will hit 210+ and again it will Bump Up!
so its time to get some.

Sakarias-Corporation

Activity: 574

Call me Alice. just Alice.

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2015, 08:57:54 AM

buy, for the love of god BUY !

Xialla
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

/dev/null

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 09:31:44 AM

prices are falling > time to buy.

I had lot of friends saying "omg you are so lucky, we missed this bitcoin train" - so if you have some friends like I have, please tell them now may be one of the latest chances to get in for low prices.

honestly, anytime below 300 USD is time to buy and now it is even cheaper.)
Sakarias-Corporation

Activity: 574

Call me Alice. just Alice.

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2015, 09:35:07 AM

I had lot of friends saying "omg you are so lucky, we missed this bitcoin train" - so if you have some friends like I have, please tell them now may be one of the latest chances to get in for low prices.

Exactly, in one year thank us.

freedomno1
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090

Learning the troll avoidance button :)

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 09:44:01 AM

Seems like a decent entry price
Would buy a bit more at this price.

To sum it up

Believing in Bitcoins and it's ability to change the world
Eodguy149

Activity: 578
Merit: 554

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 09:47:46 AM

Seems like a decent entry price
Would buy a bit more at this price.

To sum it up

The market can remain irrational longer than you can remain solvent... I have found this out the hard way. I could go on about catching falling knives etc. but at this point unless you have a crystal ball you're at the whim of the whales currently controlling the market. That's short term of course, as a long term investment I'm still incredibly bullish.  Wink

"Initial Success or Total Failure"
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2015, 09:52:02 AM

I would be particularly cautious and wary to enter the market at full swing right now. I won't be greatly surprised if it went below 200. What I wrote before the last surge to 300:

The price is currently going up. As much as I would be able to love getting bitcoins at $100, it's not going to happen anymore. It should hit $300 in the next few months.

I wouldn't be so sure. I have already posted a chart here, which pretty much tells it all. Indeed, we might have already hitten the bottom by now and won't go any further substantially below the levels we are currently at. But if we nevertheless do, the next stop is evidently at around 100$ per bitcoin, both statistically and psychologically...

Besides, hitting $300 is not the reverse of hitting $100, so we may well hit $300 and then collapse to $100

So, you're saying it either goes up, down or sideways with the possibility that it will continue to fluctuate?

Actually, I am saying that the price might at first go up to $300 and then collapse to $100. Or it could just collapse to $100 (without first spiking to $300). The reasons why I think so I explained earlier...

jacktheking
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Personal Text Space Not For Sale

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 09:58:23 AM

From the market trend today, it seem that the fall will continue for a while. However Bitcoin wont stay in the fall for long. Hold on and buy like crazy is the best option.

So sad! This profile does not appear as the #1 result (on anonymous) Google searches anymore.

Time to be active on the crypto forums again? Proud to be one of the few Legendary members of the Sparkie Red Dot!

Gonna put this on my resume if I ever join a cryptocurrency/blockchain industry!
eyeknock

Activity: 381
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 11:14:19 AM

dump? ofc no, let the people fall in panic, is a good opportunity for others like me to buy like a possessed Tongue

soon, people will realize than this is just a movement from the XT guys, but dont worry, people will notice it soon Wink
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1016

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 11:19:17 AM

You know what is funny?
If I try to convince my friends to buy now the say:"But it's falling."
Even if you explained it to them 1000 times how markets work and they understood it in theory, to act like that in real is not easy for human psyche. A few weeks later when price increased they will call me and say:" If I only had..." Cheesy
OmegaStarScream (OP)
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 6177

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 11:24:29 AM

dump? ofc no, let the people fall in panic, is a good opportunity for others like me to buy like a possessed Tongue

soon, people will realize than this is just a movement from the XT guys, but dont worry, people will notice it soon Wink

But what if this panic selling is getting us away from mainstream ?
I mean if people are in PANIC right now , they most likely would sell all their coins then walk away from the bitcoin community which makes it harder to go to mainstream with less people  logically , no ?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 12:01:48 PM

At this point I would wait before you buy. I still think we'll head towards the lower $200's. Don't think the panic is over, it's just a break.
clementinal

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 12:04:45 PM

I guess , its time to Buy as the worst case scenario could be 200 , and i think The most It will hit 210+ and again it will Bump Up!
so its time to get some.

you might be right, but as i am surfing blogosphere, there still are opinions that it might drop even to two digit price. the only thing is theres no possible ways of predicting it.
Paashaas
Legendary

Activity: 3470
Merit: 4440

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 12:05:42 PM

If you want to buy let's say 1 coin, buy 0.50 and wait what the market does.
Insertion

Activity: 135
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 12:20:37 PM

so its time to get some.

you might be right, but as i am surfing blogosphere, there still are opinions that it might drop even to two digit price. the only thing is theres no possible ways of predicting it.

As you said if it reach 200 some thing and bump up should be fine but if it moves down to 100 level how? So we need to understand is this panic just because of what reason otherwise we may loose more. I think one reason is Bitcoin XT amy want to capture Bitcoin network. If this intention successful then this may lead to create problems to Bitcoin and its investors in future. So if you want to be a bitcon investor then you may start buying very small quantity to gain more profit.
Sourgummies

Activity: 728

Never ending parties are what Im into.

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 12:26:43 PM

Buy and if it falls more, keep buying.
mrhappi

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 12:28:42 PM

so its time to get some.

Same logic as stocks right but Bitcoin does not appear to be anything as "rational" as stocks.
As a newbie in this field, I would try to buy some at 200 to speculate but the floor is infinite.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: