News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: 2017 La Liga Champion?
FC Barcelona
Atletico Madrid
Real Madrid
Other

Pages: « 1 ... 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 [505] 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 ... 800 »
  Print  
Author Topic: La Liga (Spanish League) Prediction Thread 2016/17  (Read 525134 times)
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 01:36:48 AM

I was impressed with the Malaga game, they could hold the entire attack of Barcelona, even if the opposing team is not reinforced with mega star players but it is a remarkable achievement that can withstand Barcelona in front of supporters.
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shine1123

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 02:57:39 AM

Wow, it's really unexpected result on Derby Madrid match. Real Madrid win with 3 goals versus Atletico Madrid and Christiano Ronaldo make hattrick on this match. I thought this match will be tight, but atletico lose so hard at their home. Well played for Real Madrid.

GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ADVERTISING EXCHANGE

Token sale: MAY 21

▄█▄      ▄█▄        
                                 █████    █████       
                        ▄██▄     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▄█▄    ▀██▀                           
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
                ▀█▀                                    
          ▄                      ▄█▄      ▄█▄        
         ▀█▀           ▄██▄    █████    █████       
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▀█▀                                    
           ▄                      ▄█▄     ▄█▄        
          ▀█▀            ▄██▄   █████   █████       
    ██            ▄█▄   ▀██▀    ▀█▀     ▀█▀        
             ▄    ▀█▀                                 
            ▀█▀                         ▄█▄           
       ██              ▄█▄   ▄██▄    █████          
                  ▄    ▀█▀   ▀██▀     ▀█▀           
                 ▀█▀                                   
            ██                   ▄██▄                 
                    ▄     ▄█▄   ▀██▀                 
                   ▀█▀    ▀█▀                          

▄█   ▄█  ▄█        ▄█████▄   ▀█▄     ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▄▄▄▄▄   ██▀   ▀██    ▀█▄  ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▀▀▀▀██  ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ████   
██   ██  ██   ██  ██▄   ▄█    ▄██▀▀██▄  
▀██████▀  ▀██████▀  ▀███████▀   ▄██▀   ▀██▄
Telegram
Facebook
ANN Thread
Youtube
LinkedIn
Twitter
Medium
Reddit
Github
Arcteryx

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

EtherSphere - Social Games

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 03:05:41 AM

Wow, it's really unexpected result on Derby Madrid match. Real Madrid win with 3 goals versus Atletico Madrid and Christiano Ronaldo make hattrick on this match. I thought this match will be tight, but atletico lose so hard at their home. Well played for Real Madrid.
I hate Ronaldo. He made me lose my under on 2.5 goals. Angry
Why did he have to score that last goal?
That match was just a fools show for Atletico and you saw it on Greizman's face.

........EtherSphere........
.....ICO Starts on 5th August, 4:00 PM UTC.....
.......High ROI Social Ethereum Games
........BENEFITS WHITEPAPER ANN THREAD GITHUB REDDIT TWITTER........

░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████████▀░░░░░
░░░░░░░░▄█████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░▄██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░██████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▀███████████████████▄░░░░
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████████████████▄░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▀░░░
░░░░░░░▄█████████████████▀▀░░░░░
░░░░░▄████████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░......................
cazkooo
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 03:10:48 AM

I was impressed with the Malaga game, they could hold the entire attack of Barcelona, even if the opposing team is not reinforced with mega star players but it is a remarkable achievement that can withstand Barcelona in front of supporters.

Actually that it was not because they were good but it was because messi and suarez didnt play in the game. Too bad indeed that this happened and real madrid won against atletico madrid . This makes them currently on the lead with 30 points and thats a huge advantage over their rival barcelona and atletico
novemberwoah

Activity: 896

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 06:02:57 AM

Actually that it was not because they were good but it was because messi and suarez didnt play in the game. Too bad indeed that this happened and real madrid won against atletico madrid . This makes them currently on the lead with 30 points and thats a huge advantage over their rival barcelona and atletico
No, Malaga played very well yesterday. We could see Malaga very serious in defense. Barcelona actually has a lot of chances but wasted a lot so it can not be a goal. That is unfortunate because although there is no messi and suarez but Barcelona still have Neymar. Point Barcelona getting away to win the Real MAdrid at the top of klasmen. Perhaps the La Liga champions will be owned by Real Madrid.
Falconer
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1124

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 06:39:26 AM

For the Derbi El Madrileno tonight, I just heard Sergio Ramos has been recovered from his injury, so its likely he will play as starting line up to duet with Varane in center back position. Then I'm sure Real Madrid will win this match, and the result will be over 2.5 goals. Beside that, I am considering to bet on both team to score. Cant wait this interesting match, good luck guys!
Not sure why, but today is a good day LMAO Grin
I am very sure the house are regretting their decision by put the odds @3 for Real Madrid ML lol. Nice profit, even tho my bet on both team to score didnt win. The whole team played well, especially Isco and Ronaldo with his hattrick. What a game by Real Madrid Cool

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
crytoboost

Activity: 714

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 06:51:03 AM

Sporting Gijon vs Real Sociedad I think it would be good to take Real Sociedad @2.18 lately it's into deadly form and I am pretty sure it will be very hard for Sporting Gijon to make them stop and save this match, Sporting Gijon still failed to get stable form there even it's on home ground but I have my bet on away team.
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 06:54:23 AM

Sporting Gijon vs Real Sociedad I think it would be good to take Real Sociedad @2.18 lately it's into deadly form and I am pretty sure it will be very hard for Sporting Gijon to make them stop and save this match, Sporting Gijon still failed to get stable form there even it's on home ground but I have my bet on away team.
Dude,did you see the defence of Grijon lately ? They have been showing what's called "team work" in their previous matches.No doubt Real Sociedad have great strikers but the defence!If I had to,I'd go for both teams to score or over 0-2.
cazkooo
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 07:17:05 AM

Dude,did you see the defence of Grijon lately ? They have been showing what's called "team work" in their previous matches.No doubt Real Sociedad have great strikers but the defence!If I had to,I'd go for both teams to score or over 0-2.

Gijon lately is doing quite good and and in home game they do have the advantage over the other however to win the game is absolutely another thing. They might perform quite good nowadays however against sociedad it wont be easy either, in fact it will be quite hard for them if they want to score
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 07:20:49 AM

Gijon lately is doing quite good and and in home game they do have the advantage over the other however to win the game is absolutely another thing. They might perform quite good nowadays however against sociedad it wont be easy either, in fact it will be quite hard for them if they want to score
It's the other way around mate.Gijon has the advantage of defence + decent strikers on the right and left wings.However Sociedad,only has good shooters but no good formation and defence which is way they're at the upper hand in this match.
crytoboost

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 07:41:22 AM

You are right there Sporting Gijon have good defense there and has advantage to have this clash on home ground but Real Sociedad have wonderful form and playing with good streak lately they performed much better than, that is the reason I would like to take risk on them.
equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 08:16:27 AM

You are right there Sporting Gijon have good defense there and has advantage to have this clash on home ground but Real Sociedad have wonderful form and playing with good streak lately they performed much better than, that is the reason I would like to take risk on them.

One more option is of going for both team to score bet as both have scored a goal and conceded the goal, apart from that yesterday barcelona match also got unpredicted result of 0-0 result
trafficolaa
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 09:46:53 AM

Athletic Bilbao is an impressive side when it's at infield and playing entertaining there, Villarreal recently lost match to take it at away but I'm not sure Athletic Bilbao will take them down easily even they have edge there, I personally think both teams to score have pretty good chance there and it will god decision to take this.
electronicfactura

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 10:09:07 AM

Alaves - Espanyol also I am one of the people who are impressed by best entry of Alaves into superior league and it has been very good opposition to whomever it came to play against. Espanyol on the other hand is playing well standard game without loosing where it can not win. I see another draw match but both teams to score yes @2.10 is looking best way.
NewBet

Activity: 966

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 10:34:35 AM

For the Derbi El Madrileno tonight, I just heard Sergio Ramos has been recovered from his injury, so its likely he will play as starting line up to duet with Varane in center back position. Then I'm sure Real Madrid will win this match, and the result will be over 2.5 goals. Beside that, I am considering to bet on both team to score. Cant wait this interesting match, good luck guys!
Not sure why, but today is a good day LMAO Grin
I am very sure the house are regretting their decision by put the odds @3 for Real Madrid ML lol. Nice profit, even tho my bet on both team to score didnt win. The whole team played well, especially Isco and Ronaldo with his hattrick. What a game by Real Madrid Cool

How about that for a new celebration  Cheesy
Cristiano Ronaldo are the nightmare monster to Atletico Madrid, scoring 18 in Madrid Derby, broke the record held by Di Stefano. Hat trick against such a strong club is such of unbelievable, with a bit of lucky of course. Cristiano Ronaldo to win the Balloon D'or,  I think no one will argue about that anymore.
buddu

Activity: 700

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 11:06:41 AM

Athletic Bilbao vs Villarreal most suitable for the match is over 2.5 goals it is highly enriched option where chances  of winning and get high profit from big odds is available. I will not get myself attached with any team and have decision for goals 3 or more @2.30 odds which I am satisfied of.
Jasad
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

= jasad =

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 11:17:12 AM

it must be a nightmare for barcelona fans ,
to see real madrid won big to atletico madrid it was crucial win ,
messi have a big role in barcelona team , without him barcelona are nothing ,
i just can not imagine when the day of messi retired coming  Roll Eyes
DIA7

Activity: 1442
Merit: 602

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 11:17:29 AM

Athletic Bilbao vs Villarreal most suitable for the match is over 2.5 goals it is highly enriched option where chances  of winning and get high profit from big odds is available. I will not get myself attached with any team and have decision for goals 3 or more @2.30 odds which I am satisfied of.
on the contrary I expect that in the game will have no more then two goals as Both teams are defensively strong and I believe that Villareal wouldn't risk it and they will probably wait for Bilbao to attack and they will play on counter attack as we know that Villareal conceded only 7 goals in all 11 rounds and Bilbao did not score match either so i belleive we wouldn't see more then two goals for this encounter.
cicciobtc
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 11:54:55 AM

My bet on Liga today:

Valencia vs Granada     WIN Valencia           at quote@1.35
Gijón vs Real Sociedad BOTH TEAMS SCORE at quote@1.90
Ath. Bilbao vs Villareal  BOTH TEAMS SCORE at quote@2.00

Parlay at quote@5.15

.FORTUNE.JACK.
      ▄▄███████▄▄
   ▄████▀▀ ▄ ██████▄
  ████ ▄▄███ ████████
 █████▌▐███▌ ▀▄ ▀█████
███████▄██▀▀▀▀▄████████
█████▀▄▄▄▄█████████████
████▄▄▄▄ █████████████
 ██████▌ ███▀████████
  ███████▄▀▄████████
   ▀█████▀▀███████▀
      ▀▀██████▀▀

█
...FortuneJack.com                                             
...THE BIGGEST BITCOIN GAMBLING SITE
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄██
█████████▀███████████▄
██████████▀   ▀██████████
█████████▀       ▀█████████
████████           ████████
████████▄   ▄ ▄   ▄████████
██████████▀   ▀██████████
 ▀██
█████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
#JACKMATE
WIN 1 BTC
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀░░▀░░░░░▀░░▀███████
██████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██████
██████░░░░██░░░██░░░░██████
█████▌░░░░▀▀░░░▀▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄░░▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄░░▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

▀█████████████████████████▀
hero1111

Activity: 1582
Merit: 520

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 12:14:36 PM

Deportivo Alaves  -  Espanyol  , first half time finished without goal 0-0  and 60 minutes finished almost for this match still score is same , i think this match will finish over 1,5 goals because both team are playing in control so i will bet under 1,5 goals . Good luck!
Pages: « 1 ... 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 [505] 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 ... 800 »
  Print  

Jump to: