News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: 2017 La Liga Champion?
FC Barcelona
Atletico Madrid
Real Madrid
Other

Pages: « 1 ... 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 [694] 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 ... 800 »
  Print  
Author Topic: La Liga (Spanish League) Prediction Thread 2016/17  (Read 525135 times)
mostkey

Activity: 742
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 11:49:18 PM

There is a good match on tomorrow, Valencia vs Sevilla. Head to head matches are 50:50 but Valencia have a great record on their home match this season. In the other hand, Sevilla away is not that good and sevilla is not on top performance after their big lose against spartak moscow.
It's definitely going to be a 50-50 game but sevilla knows a thing or two about maintaining a top four finish and if they want to maintain this record they will have to beat Valencia who are quite in some good form. My safe bet on this game is both teams to score, good luck lads.
I think this game is not so balanced, because sevilla are in a difficult time this new defeat they suffered may still be imagined them, but this match will be exciting, over 3 goals will happen. because both teams are always showing an open game

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DIA7

Activity: 1442
Merit: 602

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 01:49:39 AM

Valencia will face Sevilla for me the hosts are the obvious favorite they have been in an execelente shape as they are now sitting in 2nd place with no lose so far while the visitors Sevilla have not been the same as the previous seasons they are looking like an average team talso they have just played a game in midweek a long trip plus they have a to face Moscow again for the second leg so they may be looking tired and most likely not to featur the top  The 11 so i don't expect them to be pushing for a win and they propably will try to defend and maybe get away with a draw at the end Valencia are more physiquely and mentally prepared also ther striker Simon Zaza is at his top form scoring 7 goals so far in the competetion so a win for Valencia is my expectation and for 1.9 odd is defintly intresting .
DIA7

Activity: 1442
Merit: 602

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 11:40:24 PM

Valencia will face Sevilla for me the hosts are the obvious favorite they have been in an execelente shape as they are now sitting in 2nd place with no lose so far while the visitors Sevilla have not been the same as the previous seasons they are looking like an average team talso they have just played a game in midweek a long trip plus they have a to face Moscow again for the second leg so they may be looking tired and most likely not to featur the top  The 11 so i don't expect them to be pushing for a win and they propably will try to defend and maybe get away with a draw at the end Valencia are more physiquely and mentally prepared also ther striker Simon Zaza is at his top form scoring 7 goals so far in the competetion so a win for Valencia is my expectation and for 1.9 odd is defintly intresting .
as i expected an easy win looks like that Sevilla is worser then i expected conceading 9 goals in two games is a lot and it's not usual as they conceded only 4goals in 8 league games anyway the good thing is my bet won and for tomorrow games we have real Madrid hosting the game for Eibar the hosts have just got their forth home draw this season but they defintly can handle their visitors this time as they are in a very poor shape winning just a single point in last four games and scoring just a single goal in the past three so they are no match for he Blancos this time clearly a home win but the odds are pretty low for that so better go with home win with both teams not scorng or Real Madrid -2.5AH odds @ 1.6 in my opinion better go with both teams not scoring.
frmracc

Activity: 728
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 03:03:19 AM

as i expected an easy win looks like that Sevilla is worser then i expected conceading 9 goals in two games is a lot and it's not usual as they conceded only 4goals in 8 league games anyway the good thing is my bet won and for tomorrow games we have real Madrid hosting the game for Eibar the hosts have just got their forth home draw this season but they defintly can handle their visitors this time as they are in a very poor shape winning just a single point in last four games and scoring just a single goal in the past three so they are no match for he Blancos this time clearly a home win but the odds are pretty low for that so better go with home win with both teams not scorng or Real Madrid -2.5AH odds @ 1.6 in my opinion better go with both teams not scoring.

Sevilla become worse and more worser than before after their lose 5-1 on champions league. I'm really not expected they can lose with big gap 4-0. They need to gather their shit together and get back their top performance. Maybe some players of Sevilla tired and burnout after travel from russia.
siti25

Activity: 574
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 07:03:33 AM

Sevilla become worse and more worser than before after their lose 5-1 on champions league. I'm really not expected they can lose with big gap 4-0. They need to gather their shit together and get back their top performance. Maybe some players of Sevilla tired and burnout after travel from russia.

I heard one defense from one of the Sevilla fans who said the 5-1 defeat of Moscow was due to the super cold weather and the Sevilla player was not used to the super cold weather, but after going home and playing in Spain there was no change. So the conclusion there is a problem in strategy and game that must be addressed. Sevilla is not a club like this, they should be no less big 2 times in a row.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄███████▀▀███████▄▄
     ▄██████▀▀      ▀▀██████▄
   ▄████▀▀              ▀▀████▄
  ████        ▄▄███▄▄       ████
 ▐████      ▄█████████▄     ████▌
 █████     ████▀   ▀▀█▀     █████
 █████    ▐███              █████
 █████    ▐███▄      ▄      █████
 █████     ▀████▄▄▄████     █████
 ▐████       ▀███████▀      ████▌
  ▀███▄▄        ▀▀▀       ▄▄███▀
    ▀█████▄▄          ▄▄█████▀
      ▀███████▄▄  ▄▄███████▀
         ▀▀████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀▀▀▀

████
                       ▄▀██
                     ▄█▀   ▄▄▄▄▄
                   ▄█▀    ███████
                 ▄█▀      ███████
               ▄█▀        ███████
     ▀█▄▄    ▄█▀  ▄█████▄ ███████
        ▀▀█▄█▀    ███████ ███████
  ▄█████▄         ███████ ███████
  ███████ ▄█████▄ ███████ ███████
  ███████ ███████ ███████ ███████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀█████████████████████████████████▀
DU18

Activity: 1694
Merit: 268

Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 07:27:25 AM

Barcelona remains top of the table with four points lead as they seal the game against Malaga at home.Barcelona played really well yesterday and beat them by 2 goals.I think it's going tougher day by day for RM to claim 2nd or first position because both valencia and Barcelona is on great form.Valencia beat sevila by 4-0 and makes their 2nd position more strong.

grermezter

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 12:53:05 PM

I heard one defense from one of the Sevilla fans who said the 5-1 defeat of Moscow was due to the super cold weather and the Sevilla player was not used to the super cold weather, but after going home and playing in Spain there was no change. So the conclusion there is a problem in strategy and game that must be addressed. Sevilla is not a club like this, they should be no less big 2 times in a row.
There is only one explanation for this and it's that the players were very tired, playing in the super cold weather coupled with travelling thousands of miles would have gotten the players very tired and that's what happens when you play in the Champions League, if your club doesn't have depth, you eventually suffer.

daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 04:49:52 PM

Barcelona remains top of the table with four points lead as they seal the game against Malaga at home.Barcelona played really well yesterday and beat them by 2 goals.I think it's going tougher day by day for RM to claim 2nd or first position because both valencia and Barcelona is on great form.Valencia beat sevila by 4-0 and makes their 2nd position more strong.
I still expect Real Madrid in this season to be able to improve its ranking in the standings to keep the competition in La Liga so the more exciting to see. At the start of this season, Barcelona and Valencia may dominate at the top of the standings but we know that two teams from the city of Madrid are not a team that will just give up to compete for the La Liga title this season. These two teams may just take more time to find their best performance and hope the two top-tier teams to break in the next matches.
equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 07:03:00 PM

Live game: Real Madrid vs Eibar, as Real Madrid playing in his home ground, expect they score 3+ goal so that their ranking can be improved, go for over 2.5 goal full time and over 0.5 goal half time as 15 min no goal so odd is good to bet now.
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 09:12:52 PM

Live game: Real Madrid vs Eibar, as Real Madrid playing in his home ground, expect they score 3+ goal so that their ranking can be improved, go for over 2.5 goal full time and over 0.5 goal half time as 15 min no goal so odd is good to bet now.
Though Real Madrid are scoring in the La Liga, it seems that Cristiano Ronaldo is currently not scoring in the La Liga and we know that when he is not scoring it affects the team in general, though they won comfortably today, Ronaldo had just two shots on target in the entire 90 minutes.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Pettuh4

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 04:05:33 AM

Though Real Madrid are scoring in the La Liga, it seems that Cristiano Ronaldo is currently not scoring in the La Liga and we know that when he is not scoring it affects the team in general, though they won comfortably today, Ronaldo had just two shots on target in the entire 90 minutes.

Well he's ageing dude and so don't expect him to be playing like 5 or 10 seasons ago. Maybe the coach has a plan for him to earn him self up gradually into the season without injury or even dip in form.
smurfik32

Activity: 130
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 04:18:24 AM

The error of the judges in favor of Barcelona in the first minutes of the match, played with Malaga a cruel joke. I would like to have introduced video replays in football. There will be no such errors of judges.
szpalata

Activity: 686

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 04:26:27 AM

The error of the judges in favor of Barcelona in the first minutes of the match, played with Malaga a cruel joke. I would like to have introduced video replays in football. There will be no such errors of judges.

I think it was unfair and Barcelona was helped throughout the night even though i support them i think the first goal was the worst time of the match plus certain bad decisions were all awarded in favor of Barcelona. I think officiating was very poor on the night.
grermezter

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 01:08:46 PM

Real Sociedad - Espanyol
Real Sociedad is unbeaten in their last three games against Espanyol and in their last five games against each other, they have been the first in four out of the five games. I am therefore predicting a win for Sociedad as well them scoring first in today's game.

megynacuna

Activity: 756

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 02:18:54 PM

Real Sociedad - Espanyol
Real Sociedad is unbeaten in their last three games against Espanyol and in their last five games against each other, they have been the first in four out of the five games. I am therefore predicting a win for Sociedad as well them scoring first in today's game.

I think it's a likely outcome since Sociedad is even playing at home. They are likely to win in order to continue their impressive form since the past couple of weeks. Espanyol isn't a bad side either and can also pull up a surprise but i agree with your prediction based on common sense.
LFC_Bitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 3528
Merit: 9547

#1 VIP Crypto Casino

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 03:18:59 PM

Real Sociedad vs Espanyol - Both teams to score
Deportivo vs Girona - Deportivo to win

.BITCASINO.. 
#1 VIP CRYPTO CASINO

▄██████████████▄
█▄████████████▄▀▄▄▄
█████████████████▄▄▄
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
████▀█████████████▄▄██████████
██████▀██████████████████████
████████████████▀██████▌████
███████████████▀▀▄█▄▀▀█████▀
███████████████████▀▀█████▀
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████████
          ▀▀▀████████
                ▀▀▀███

......PLAY......
ralle14
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1876

Metawin.com

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 04:49:46 PM
Last edit: October 23, 2017, 09:43:36 PM by ralle14

I'm on a losing streak feel free to counter my pick if you want which is Real Sociedad ML.  They're averaging 2.5 goals at home which is a good sign even though they have a bad record and Espanyol is struggling to win or contest against home teams only manage to get a single goal on their last 4 away matches. Betslip

Edit : Aand the streak continues. I think I should take a break.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 09:43:28 PM

I think it was unfair and Barcelona was helped throughout the night even though i support them i think the first goal was the worst time of the match plus certain bad decisions were all awarded in favor of Barcelona. I think officiating was very poor on the night.
This situation always happens every Barcelona compete against any team in both La Liga and UCL. all the teams that are against Barcelona always feel that their opponents are benefited by the official matches. I wonder why always happens if Barcelona competes. If this continues to occur then league operators must conduct an evaluation related to the performance of officials in the field.
betMaster

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 11:20:02 PM

Today was the fifa award for "The Best" prize. As expected, Cristiano Ronaldo is the winner. In my point of view, and due the level that he is presenting in the previous few weeks, he does not deserve it. I know he won many trophies and was a main factor in winning the champions league trophy, but it does not make him necessarily the best in the world. Messi was and still the best and that's a fact that no one can deny.
Andres Iniesta presence in the world top XI is unfairness to many players like Coutinho, Kanté and others that deserved to be in his place.
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 05:43:38 AM

Today was the fifa award for "The Best" prize. As expected, Cristiano Ronaldo is the winner. In my point of view, and due the level that he is presenting in the previous few weeks, he does not deserve it. I know he won many trophies and was a main factor in winning the champions league trophy, but it does not make him necessarily the best in the world. Messi was and still the best and that's a fact that no one can deny.
Andres Iniesta presence in the world top XI is unfairness to many players like Coutinho, Kanté and others that deserved to be in his place.
If you are so sure that Cristiano Ronaldo doesn't deserve the trophy at least can you tell us who really deserves it in your opinion because as far as I can see , he is the only one and don't tell me that Messi should have won because I think even players from Juventus like Dybala should have won especially since they eliminated Barcelona from the Champions League.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Pages: « 1 ... 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 [694] 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 ... 800 »
  Print  

Jump to: