News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: 2017 La Liga Champion?
FC Barcelona
Atletico Madrid
Real Madrid
Other

Pages: « 1 ... 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 [701] 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 ... 800 »
  Print  
Author Topic: La Liga (Spanish League) Prediction Thread 2016/17  (Read 525137 times)
Dunkerk40

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

🌟 eSports ICO: 01/11/2017 🌟

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:53:29 AM

I would be interested to see the game of Harry Kane for Madrid. He has all the data to become a classy central striker. I wonder what will be the cost of this player, if he goes to Madrid?

siti25

Activity: 574
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 05:56:21 AM

I would be interested to see the game of Harry Kane for Madrid. He has all the data to become a classy central striker. I wonder what will be the cost of this player, if he goes to Madrid?

If Harry Kane has to move clubs, I want to see him at Real Madrid and soon replace Overrated striker Karim Benzema. With Harry Kane I'm sure the Real Madrid attack line will be much better than it is today. I'm confused why Real Madrid really likes Benzema, he is the luckiest striker in the world, low level skill but so loved by the club as big as Real Madrid.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄███████▀▀███████▄▄
     ▄██████▀▀      ▀▀██████▄
   ▄████▀▀              ▀▀████▄
  ████        ▄▄███▄▄       ████
 ▐████      ▄█████████▄     ████▌
 █████     ████▀   ▀▀█▀     █████
 █████    ▐███              █████
 █████    ▐███▄      ▄      █████
 █████     ▀████▄▄▄████     █████
 ▐████       ▀███████▀      ████▌
  ▀███▄▄        ▀▀▀       ▄▄███▀
    ▀█████▄▄          ▄▄█████▀
      ▀███████▄▄  ▄▄███████▀
         ▀▀████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀▀▀▀

████
                       ▄▀██
                     ▄█▀   ▄▄▄▄▄
                   ▄█▀    ███████
                 ▄█▀      ███████
               ▄█▀        ███████
     ▀█▄▄    ▄█▀  ▄█████▄ ███████
        ▀▀█▄█▀    ███████ ███████
  ▄█████▄         ███████ ███████
  ███████ ▄█████▄ ███████ ███████
  ███████ ███████ ███████ ███████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀█████████████████████████████████▀
AgonyPaid

Activity: 315
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:32:33 AM

If Harry Kane has to move clubs, I want to see him at Real Madrid and soon replace Overrated striker Karim Benzema. With Harry Kane I'm sure the Real Madrid attack line will be much better than it is today. I'm confused why Real Madrid really likes Benzema, he is the luckiest striker in the world, low level skill but so loved by the club as big as Real Madrid.
I agree, Benzema is not the level of Madrid. They need to find a good striker. In this situation, Harry Kane is fit for this like no other. I hope Madrid buy him.

joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:30:40 PM

Maybe he should just stay, I mean Pochettino is doing a great time at the club at the moment restructuring everything at the club at the moment and if he still at the helm, its going to be one of the biggest club in Europe.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
cazkooo
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:12:08 PM

Maybe he should just stay, I mean Pochettino is doing a great time at the club at the moment restructuring everything at the club at the moment and if he still at the helm, its going to be one of the biggest club in Europe.

Pochettino is not really the type of manager that will suit well with the team. Harry kane has no future in spain. His playing style is the type that wait for the ball to come into him. While to survive in spain you need to be able to get that ball by yourselves as well so I think he wont really suit in the spanish league, he is going to destroy his own career
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:25:13 PM

Pochettino is not really the type of manager that will suit well with the team. Harry kane has no future in spain. His playing style is the type that wait for the ball to come into him. While to survive in spain you need to be able to get that ball by yourselves as well so I think he wont really suit in the spanish league, he is going to destroy his own career
I agree with you, the type of game from Harry Kane might not be suitable for the game style of the teams in La Liga so maybe if Harry Kane keeps going to Real Madrid maybe his career will get a decline even though in the team many great players to support him can score a goal. I think it might be even better if Harry Kane decides to stay in the Premier League and try to give his team the achievements.
cazkooo
Legendary

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:53:24 PM

I agree with you, the type of game from Harry Kane might not be suitable for the game style of the teams in La Liga so maybe if Harry Kane keeps going to Real Madrid maybe his career will get a decline even though in the team many great players to support him can score a goal. I think it might be even better if Harry Kane decides to stay in the Premier League and try to give his team the achievements.

He is not really the wonder kid anymore because he is now just a decent player. Even moratta is not really suitable in spanish league, so harry kane wont be doing well in there. The speculation of him moving there is totally insane but I dont think that is going to happen, he is going to destroy his own carreer with this decision if he actually moved
cicciobtc
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 12:41:31 AM

this week in Liga there is the derby of Madrid: At Madrid vs Real Madrid. Barcelona could still increase its lead!
if the derby ends with a draw, and simultaneously Barcelona wins his match against Leganes, Barcelona will have 10 points ahead of the 2 rivals and at that point would win the Liga in his hands!
I do not remember in the last few seasons such a great advantage after just 3 months.

.FORTUNE.JACK.
      ▄▄███████▄▄
   ▄████▀▀ ▄ ██████▄
  ████ ▄▄███ ████████
 █████▌▐███▌ ▀▄ ▀█████
███████▄██▀▀▀▀▄████████
█████▀▄▄▄▄█████████████
████▄▄▄▄ █████████████
 ██████▌ ███▀████████
  ███████▄▀▄████████
   ▀█████▀▀███████▀
      ▀▀██████▀▀

█
...FortuneJack.com                                             
...THE BIGGEST BITCOIN GAMBLING SITE
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄██
█████████▀███████████▄
██████████▀   ▀██████████
█████████▀       ▀█████████
████████           ████████
████████▄   ▄ ▄   ▄████████
██████████▀   ▀██████████
 ▀██
█████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
#JACKMATE
WIN 1 BTC
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀░░▀░░░░░▀░░▀███████
██████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██████
██████░░░░██░░░██░░░░██████
█████▌░░░░▀▀░░░▀▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄░░▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄░░▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

▀█████████████████████████▀
cazkooo
Legendary

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:54:10 AM

this week in Liga there is the derby of Madrid: At Madrid vs Real Madrid. Barcelona could still increase its lead!
if the derby ends with a draw, and simultaneously Barcelona wins his match against Leganes, Barcelona will have 10 points ahead of the 2 rivals and at that point would win the Liga in his hands!
I do not remember in the last few seasons such a great advantage after just 3 months.

Barcelona is going to win their next game with two of these team playing against each another. It is time to go all in with barcelona, there is nothing to lose in fact this is going to be great to win some money. Some people are waiting for this golden opportunity and I can say with certain that barcelona is totally going to win this game
tomahawk9

Activity: 2086
Merit: 994

Cats on Mars

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:52:02 PM

If Barcelona wins and the derby ends up in a draw then the league is over for Real Madrid. A 10 points lead sounds absurd this early in the season, is practically game over. About the derby, i think Real Madrid have been playing a bit better than Atletico, even though both teams have the same points in the league table. Carvajal is going to be available this saturday, someone Real Madrid have been missing for some time.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW
DU18

Activity: 1694
Merit: 268

Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 04:46:30 PM
Last edit: November 16, 2017, 05:06:11 PM by DU18

This derby is most important match for Real Madrid.Because RM is 8 points behind Barcelona and if they lose then they will go to 4th position of league table.RM won't think about any lose and it will be very tough for RM to seal the match against AM.RM is already in pressure as bale got serious injury again while training.Also navas will miss this derby for injury.But the good news is Carvajal might back on the squad against Atletico.I will bet for Real because they are my favourite and can win big matches.

daarul50
Legendary

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:12:57 PM

This derby is most important match for Real Madrid.Because RM is 8 points behind Barcelona and if they lose then they will go to 4th position of league table.RM won't think about any lose and it will be very tough for RM to seal the match against AM.RM is already in pressure as bale got serious injury again while training.Also navas will miss this derby for injury.But the good news is Carvajal might back on the squad against Atletico.I will bet for Real because they are my favourite and can win big matches.
Real Madrid is going through a very tough situation this season, in the midst of having to win big games like this Madrid derby instead they get a loss with injuries to some core players when they need full strength to be able to improve their position in La Liga standings. But I do not think Real Madrid will give full points to the city rivals and I am sure at least the final result of this derby match is a draw because if Real Madrid suffers a defeat then they will have difficulty competing for the title this season.
DIA7

Activity: 1442
Merit: 602

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:15:08 PM

Girona have been doing good lately with three wins in row and now they are sitting in 10th spot in La Liga with 15 points but their for in home is not that impressive and can hold them back against Real Sociedad because they are in a fine shape as they only lost just one game from their last eight also they are very good at offense but at defense not so much so it's possible that we see Both teams scoring but I don't think that it will be an easy game for both sides and I expect the visitors to be slightly favorite for a win so it's possible to bet on Sociedad to win or draw with both teams scoring.
dmamigo

Activity: 1232
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 09:40:41 PM

If Barcelona wins and the derby ends up in a draw then the league is over for Real Madrid. A 10 points lead sounds absurd this early in the season, is practically game over. About the derby, i think Real Madrid have been playing a bit better than Atletico, even though both teams have the same points in the league table. Carvajal is going to be available this saturday, someone Real Madrid have been missing for some time.

Kind of yes the League will be gone for Real Madrid, if they lose, Barcelona will obviously win the match tomorrow, but unimaginable things happen but very rarely. Fans are in doubt of their derby win as they turned susceptible during their matches. Recently some key players are out after injuries so it will be a tough call to predict a winner. My believe is Real Madrid might return back after a league break.
andrey755

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 09:19:35 AM

Tomorrow we are just waiting for a great match. I would very much like to see the teams pleased us with spectacular football. Zidane and his players need only victory, otherwise they will not catch up with Barcelona in the standings.
LFC_Bitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 3570
Merit: 9763

#1 VIP Crypto Casino

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 09:32:00 AM

Girona vs Real Sociedad - Both teams are at a aimilar level in quality. I think both teams to score looks like a good pick.

.BITCASINO.. 
#1 VIP CRYPTO CASINO

▄██████████████▄
█▄████████████▄▀▄▄▄
█████████████████▄▄▄
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
████▀█████████████▄▄██████████
██████▀██████████████████████
████████████████▀██████▌████
███████████████▀▀▄█▄▀▀█████▀
███████████████████▀▀█████▀
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████████
          ▀▀▀████████
                ▀▀▀███

......PLAY......
siti25

Activity: 574
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 10:41:03 AM

This match must be won by Real Madrid. At least for Barcelona not further away at the top. La Liga itself is very famous for the 2 clubs league, League which is only dominated by 2 clubs, Barcelona and Real Madrid. So what happens if Barcelona left his rival far below? Certainly La Liga would not be interesting to behold.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄███████▀▀███████▄▄
     ▄██████▀▀      ▀▀██████▄
   ▄████▀▀              ▀▀████▄
  ████        ▄▄███▄▄       ████
 ▐████      ▄█████████▄     ████▌
 █████     ████▀   ▀▀█▀     █████
 █████    ▐███              █████
 █████    ▐███▄      ▄      █████
 █████     ▀████▄▄▄████     █████
 ▐████       ▀███████▀      ████▌
  ▀███▄▄        ▀▀▀       ▄▄███▀
    ▀█████▄▄          ▄▄█████▀
      ▀███████▄▄  ▄▄███████▀
         ▀▀████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀▀▀▀

████
                       ▄▀██
                     ▄█▀   ▄▄▄▄▄
                   ▄█▀    ███████
                 ▄█▀      ███████
               ▄█▀        ███████
     ▀█▄▄    ▄█▀  ▄█████▄ ███████
        ▀▀█▄█▀    ███████ ███████
  ▄█████▄         ███████ ███████
  ███████ ▄█████▄ ███████ ███████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀█████████████████████████████████▀
Dux2K
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 05:54:05 PM

This match must be won by Real Madrid. At least for Barcelona not further away at the top. La Liga itself is very famous for the 2 clubs league, League which is only dominated by 2 clubs, Barcelona and Real Madrid. So what happens if Barcelona left his rival far below? Certainly La Liga would not be interesting to behold.

Yes they could increase lead by mostly barca RM and even ATM lose points from low level teams, this happen every year so my guess is that some teams that are desperate to stay in league will be very tough to beat and that games will decide winner at the season end.

Coinroll - Bitcoin Gambling

[fX665GSjkGyrckCzk]
daarul50
Legendary

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 06:08:34 PM

Every football team will continue to grow and there is a phase where they are at the top and sometimes under their performance. Maybe this is the time for the other teams in La Liga to prove themselves that they can compete with two teams that always dominate. But for now, I agree if Real Madrid should win the next game because obviously, La Liga will not be interesting if Real Madrid out of the path of competition for the title this season.
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 06:15:33 PM

Real Sociedad is a very good defender, they performed very well in their last game of Sociedad. There are occasional breaks in the team, but the Basque team is always a dangerous opponent.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Pages: « 1 ... 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 [701] 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 ... 800 »
  Print  

Jump to: