News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: 2017 La Liga Champion?
FC Barcelona
Atletico Madrid
Real Madrid
Other

Pages: « 1 ... 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 [703] 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 ... 800 »
  Print  
Author Topic: La Liga (Spanish League) Prediction Thread 2016/17  (Read 525135 times)
megynacuna

Activity: 756
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 02:46:59 PM

I am not really surprised about the outcome of the Madrid derby, both teams are not playing to the best of their abilities and though Atletico Madrid are always a very defensive side, Madrid have lost their attacking potency and are scoring less and less goals.
Yes, Real Madrid passed another nightmare last night, Day by day their dream is getting difficult. they are already 10 points behind from Barcelona. It's quite impossible to get crowned staying this position for the currency champion.
So i think coming January transfer will be a great chance for Zidane team. I hope, Perez will make some important decision for the shake of his team.
Zidane should find a way to fix the problem that they are going through at the moment.  Or else they are going to have one of the worst season they can ever remember . Even Mourinho tenure will be an understatement.

Mourinho tenure  at Madrid wasn't all that bad because he managed to win them the league title that had almost eluded them for a decade. Zidane has run out of luck because hsi wins for the past two seasons weren't all conquering and dominating like others. They seem to have played weak teams along the way to the two champions league triumphs plus certain thins naturally worked for them but it is reality now and the  world is beginning to realize that he is tactically inept.
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 02:55:32 PM

I am not really surprised about the outcome of the Madrid derby, both teams are not playing to the best of their abilities and though Atletico Madrid are always a very defensive side, Madrid have lost their attacking potency and are scoring less and less goals.
Yes, Real Madrid passed another nightmare last night, Day by day their dream is getting difficult. they are already 10 points behind from Barcelona. It's quite impossible to get crowned staying this position for the currency champion.
So i think coming January transfer will be a great chance for Zidane team. I hope, Perez will make some important decision for the shake of his team.
Zidane should find a way to fix the problem that they are going through at the moment.  Or else they are going to have one of the worst season they can ever remember . Even Mourinho tenure will be an understatement.

Mourinho tenure  at Madrid wasn't all that bad because he managed to win them the league title that had almost eluded them for a decade. Zidane has run out of luck because hsi wins for the past two seasons weren't all conquering and dominating like others. They seem to have played weak teams along the way to the two champions league triumphs plus certain thins naturally worked for them but it is reality now and the  world is beginning to realize that he is tactically inept.
Please, Real Madrid faced and and conquered most of the European elites when they won the Champions League last season, they eliminated Bayern Munich, Atletico Madrid and eventually Juventus when they won the Champions League trophy,  I will hardly call any of these teams as weaker teams at all.
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 06:03:56 PM

My prediction really happened that Madrid derby match would end with a draw score. I also estimate if Real Madrid can hold Atletico Madrid then they have managed to improve their game performance at the beginning of a pretty bad season, this draw will also be made Real Madrid as a starting point to return to the path of competition for La Liga title this season. I hope Real Madrid can continue to improve their performance in every game because the draw in the match last night is not a very satisfactory result.
Aleister Crowley

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 06:50:28 PM

My prediction really happened that Madrid derby match would end with a draw score. I also estimate if Real Madrid can hold Atletico Madrid then they have managed to improve their game performance at the beginning of a pretty bad season, this draw will also be made Real Madrid as a starting point to return to the path of competition for La Liga title this season. I hope Real Madrid can continue to improve their performance in every game because the draw in the match last night is not a very satisfactory result.
reformation of the formation to be one of the success of the coach, and it is also equipped with qualified players, because without it madrid is not a strong team. but there will be when madrid start losing momentum and strength ,, and maybe when it happens there will be other teams that enter like Atletico and valencia .. another case with barca ,, they can bring up the talent of young players so it can be a mainstay in his team ..
cazkooo
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 07:17:55 PM

Barcelona is definitely going to win this season easily. I am wondering if anyone does see that ronaldo's performance is really declining? He was still very good last season and this season he is just like a flop. I know that he isnt young anymore but a player of his calibre should atleast still perform quite good compared to the current performance
dmamigo

Activity: 1232
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 08:17:00 PM

Barcelona is definitely going to win this season easily. I am wondering if anyone does see that ronaldo's performance is really declining? He was still very good last season and this season he is just like a flop. I know that he isnt young anymore but a player of his calibre should atleast still perform quite good compared to the current performance

Yup, No doubt Barcelona is this season's title winner. Still there are many more matches to go, but I its clear that it would not be tough for them as they are playing remarkably well. Ronaldo is facing some internal issues from inside their club, also there few team mates are playing with no cooperation.
And yes his age is quite much, the performance going down a bit is obvious to happen along with other issues surrounding that guy.
africa34

Activity: 476

PlayYourBet.com - 100% Deposit Bonus Up to €2000

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 09:19:42 PM

Yup, No doubt Barcelona is this season's title winner. Still there are many more matches to go, but I its clear that it would not be tough for them as they are playing remarkably well. Ronaldo is facing some internal issues from inside their club, also there few team mates are playing with no cooperation.
And yes his age is quite much, the performance going down a bit is obvious to happen along with other issues surrounding that guy.
the difference between Barcelona and Real Madrid and Atletico Madrid has reached 10 points, which is a big difference and impossible to remedy unless there is a disaster for Barcelona and this is almost impossible .

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄███████▀▄▀███████▄
▄██████████▄██████████▄
▄██████▀██▀▄▀██▀██████▄
▄███▀▄▀██▄▀███▀▄██▀▄▀███▄
█████▄██▄███▄▀▄███▄██▄█████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▀██▀▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▀▀▀▀▄██▄▀▀▀▀██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀███▄▄▄█████▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
▀████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
♦  LIVE SLOTS
♦  ROULETTE
♦  MANY MORE
[ BTC ] bitcoin ACCEPTED
█████████▄▄▄███▄▄
█████▄██████████▄
███▄██████████████
▄████▀▄▄▄█▀▄▄▄██
███████▄██████
▀▀▀███▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
██████▀▀████████▀
█████████▀▀████▀
CURACAO
LICENSED
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
grermezter

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 09:20:50 PM

Without a doubt Barcelona winning the La Liga will not be due to their abilities but rather because they didn't get too much competition in the process.  Ronaldo is actually scoring goals not in the La Liga but in the Champions League,  the problem is not due to Ronaldo scoring but rather something else entirely but like others am oblivious to what the problem really is.

siti25

Activity: 574
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 08:41:06 AM

the difference between Barcelona and Real Madrid and Atletico Madrid has reached 10 points, which is a big difference and impossible to remedy unless there is a disaster for Barcelona and this is almost impossible .

Ten Points can still be pursued, anything can still happen a very long journey, but all possibilities are only possible in a very small percentage because currently Barcelona looks superior, on the contrary with duo madrid who are struggling to find the consistency of the game. So La Liga will like to belong to Barcelona this season.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄███████▀▀███████▄▄
     ▄██████▀▀      ▀▀██████▄
   ▄████▀▀              ▀▀████▄
  ████        ▄▄███▄▄       ████
 ▐████      ▄█████████▄     ████▌
 █████     ████▀   ▀▀█▀     █████
 █████    ▐███              █████
 █████    ▐███▄      ▄      █████
 █████     ▀████▄▄▄████     █████
 ▐████       ▀███████▀      ████▌
  ▀███▄▄        ▀▀▀       ▄▄███▀
    ▀█████▄▄          ▄▄█████▀
      ▀███████▄▄  ▄▄███████▀
         ▀▀████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀▀▀▀

████
                       ▄▀██
                     ▄█▀   ▄▄▄▄▄
                   ▄█▀    ███████
                 ▄█▀      ███████
               ▄█▀        ███████
     ▀█▄▄    ▄█▀  ▄█████▄ ███████
        ▀▀█▄█▀    ███████ ███████
  ▄█████▄         ███████ ███████
  ███████ ▄█████▄ ███████ ███████
  ███████ ███████ ███████ ███████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀█████████████████████████████████▀
szpalata

Activity: 686
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 10:50:32 AM

Ten Points can still be pursued, anything can still happen a very long journey, but all possibilities are only possible in a very small percentage because currently Barcelona looks superior, on the contrary with duo madrid who are struggling to find the consistency of the game. So La Liga will like to belong to Barcelona this season.

Anything can still happen but you should look at the team with the ten points advantage,it is Barcelona nor Real Madrid who can easily loose ten points and Barcelona nearly took it at the depth of the season,. Barca has already wrapped the league..MARK MY WORDS!!!
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 11:41:15 AM

Anything can still happen but you should look at the team with the ten points advantage,it is Barcelona nor Real Madrid who can easily loose ten points and Barcelona nearly took it at the depth of the season,. Barca has already wrapped the league..MARK MY WORDS!!!
Barcelona do indeed have it in the bag and with Madrid playing the way they are doing, it will not be surprising if they do indeed lose some more points on the way before they meet Barcelona in the El Classico. 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
bering
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1006

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 01:53:29 PM

derby matches will not so easy for every european teams especially Madrid derby matches and besides Barcelona i think only Atletico can equal Real Madrid on Laliga and also can be consider as strong rival for them and i say this because in the past Atletico has been several times able to beat Madrid and Barcelona so draw results might be deserve for both of teams

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Pettuh4

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 02:19:00 PM

derby matches will not so easy for every european teams especially Madrid derby matches and besides Barcelona i think only Atletico can equal Real Madrid on Laliga and also can be consider as strong rival for them and i say this because in the past Atletico has been several times able to beat Madrid and Barcelona so draw results might be deserve for both of teams

I agree, i think Madrid should rather be thankful because they survived that game and could have easily been beaten. I think it wasn't the best of derbies because we didn't get to appreciate a goal or two but all in all it leaves the league table exciting.
africa34

Activity: 476

PlayYourBet.com - 100% Deposit Bonus Up to €2000

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 09:10:28 PM

I agree, i think Madrid should rather be thankful because they survived that game and could have easily been beaten. I think it wasn't the best of derbies because we didn't get to appreciate a goal or two but all in all it leaves the league table exciting.
The derby match shows us that Real Madrid is not the same team that last season was the big war between the two teams, but ultimately the winner is Barcelona, with both losing two points in the competition for the title.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄███████▀▄▀███████▄
▄██████████▄██████████▄
▄██████▀██▀▄▀██▀██████▄
▄███▀▄▀██▄▀███▀▄██▀▄▀███▄
█████▄██▄███▄▀▄███▄██▄█████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▀██▀▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▀▀▀▀▄██▄▀▀▀▀██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀███▄▄▄█████▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
▀████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
♦  LIVE SLOTS
♦  ROULETTE
♦  MANY MORE
[ BTC ] bitcoin ACCEPTED
█████████▄▄▄███▄▄
█████▄██████████▄
███▄██████████████
▄████▀▄▄▄█▀▄▄▄██
███████▄██████
▀▀▀███▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
██████▀▀████████▀
█████████▀▀████▀
CURACAO
LICENSED
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
grermezter

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 07:58:56 PM

I believe that you have gotten it the other way round, Atletico Madrid should rather be thankful that they survived they game, they had just a single shot on target during the entire 90 minutes of play and barely threatened at all. Real Madrid surprisingly also had three shots on target no wonder that game ended in a stalemate.

siti25

Activity: 574
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:31:39 PM

I believe that you have gotten it the other way round, Atletico Madrid should rather be thankful that they survived they game, they had just a single shot on target during the entire 90 minutes of play and barely threatened at all. Real Madrid surprisingly also had three shots on target no wonder that game ended in a stalemate.

Ronaldo and Benzema are in a bad game in La Liga, it also affects their standings now. Likewise with Atletico Madrid, Griezman is under the performance that also makes his club is not good. Two Madrid clubs are in bad shape in La Liga, the draw is a natural result.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄███████▀▀███████▄▄
     ▄██████▀▀      ▀▀██████▄
   ▄████▀▀              ▀▀████▄
  ████        ▄▄███▄▄       ████
 ▐████      ▄█████████▄     ████▌
 █████     ████▀   ▀▀█▀     █████
 █████    ▐███              █████
 █████    ▐███▄      ▄      █████
 █████     ▀████▄▄▄████     █████
 ▐████       ▀███████▀      ████▌
  ▀███▄▄        ▀▀▀       ▄▄███▀
    ▀█████▄▄          ▄▄█████▀
      ▀███████▄▄  ▄▄███████▀
         ▀▀████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀▀▀▀

████
                       ▄▀██
                     ▄█▀   ▄▄▄▄▄
                   ▄█▀    ███████
                 ▄█▀      ███████
               ▄█▀        ███████
     ▀█▄▄    ▄█▀  ▄█████▄ ███████
        ▀▀█▄█▀    ███████ ███████
  ▄█████▄         ███████ ███████
  ███████ ▄█████▄ ███████ ███████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀█████████████████████████████████▀
wowanstrong

Activity: 621
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 05:12:10 AM

Ronaldo and Benzema are in a bad game in La Liga, it also affects their standings now. Likewise with Atletico Madrid, Griezman is under the performance that also makes his club is not good. Two Madrid clubs are in bad shape in La Liga, the draw is a natural result.
I agree that Benzema and Ronaldo are not in top form. Plus, very poor refereeing. This has affected the result of the match.

PLAY
            ▄██████████████▄
          ▄██▀▀██████████████▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██████████████▄
      ▄██▀        ▀██████████████▄
    ▄██▀   ██████▄  ▀██████████████▄
  ▄██▀          ██    ▀██████████████▄
 ███       ▄█████▀      ███████████████
  ▀██▄    ▐██         ▄██████████████▀
    ▀██▄  ▐██████▌  ▄██████████████▀
      ▀██▄        ▄██████████████▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██████████████▀
          ▀██▄▄██████████████▀
            ▀██████████████▀
LIVE
██████
███▀▀▀
███

███
███▄▄▄
██████
██████
▀▀▀███
███

███
▄▄▄███
██████
cicciobtc
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:21:16 AM

this week there is the big match Valencia vs Barcelona!
a great start to the season for Valencia, which is in second position just 4 points from Barcelona.
Barcelona on Sunday has almost 1 match point: if  wins against Valencia  increases his 7 point advantage and keeps at least 10 points on Real Madrid and at Madrid. So, if Barcelona wins this week, it literally has the Liga in its hands.

Valverde has considerably improved the defensive phase: Barcelona considering ,all the competitions (Liga, Copa de Rey, Champion's League).
only suffered 5 goals in 18 games played this year!

.FORTUNE.JACK.
      ▄▄███████▄▄
   ▄████▀▀ ▄ ██████▄
  ████ ▄▄███ ████████
 █████▌▐███▌ ▀▄ ▀█████
███████▄██▀▀▀▀▄████████
█████▀▄▄▄▄█████████████
████▄▄▄▄ █████████████
 ██████▌ ███▀████████
  ███████▄▀▄████████
   ▀█████▀▀███████▀
      ▀▀██████▀▀

█
...FortuneJack.com                                             
...THE BIGGEST BITCOIN GAMBLING SITE
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄██
█████████▀███████████▄
██████████▀   ▀██████████
█████████▀       ▀█████████
████████           ████████
████████▄   ▄ ▄   ▄████████
██████████▀   ▀██████████
 ▀██
█████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
#JACKMATE
WIN 1 BTC
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀░░▀░░░░░▀░░▀███████
██████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██████
██████░░░░██░░░██░░░░██████
█████▌░░░░▀▀░░░▀▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄░░▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄░░▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

▀█████████████████████████▀
Karpeles
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:26:44 AM

Celta Vigo vs Leganes:

Celta Vigo is strong at home this season, and Leganes come from 3 consecutives defeats, against Barcelona, Sevilla and Valencia. Should be a hard win for Celta Vigo, but they still should make it, so the best line is Celta Vigo moneyline
CarlesPuyol
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 06:50:16 PM

Gareth Bale has returned to Real Madrid training, but boss Zinedine Zidane says he will ease the Wales forward back in after two months without a game.
Halla Madrid!
Pages: « 1 ... 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 [703] 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 ... 800 »
  Print  

Jump to: