News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: 2017 La Liga Champion?
FC Barcelona
Atletico Madrid
Real Madrid
Other

Pages: « 1 ... 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 [719] 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 ... 800 »
  Print  
Author Topic: La Liga (Spanish League) Prediction Thread 2016/17  (Read 525135 times)
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:56:47 PM

In the Copa del Rey next round fixtures, Real Madrid are set to face Leganes whiles Barcelona are going to face city rival and fellow Catalan based team Espanyol in the process. Though Real Madrid are playing very badly am sure they are going to advance to the next stage.
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:47:43 PM

Coutinho transfers are a hot conversation in the world of football in the winter transfer window of the player. Why? Because a lot of football observers who deplore the move Coutinho to Barcelona when many observers assume that Coutinho will be a legend from Liverpool but this is professional football, anything can happen with money and I think Coutinho career will be more shining if he plays in Barcelona.
DIA7

Activity: 1442
Merit: 602

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:53:42 AM

Real Madrid is not so Impressive this season as they are  already 16 points behind Barcelona and recently they drew two games in row last one was against Celta Vigo  which Barcelona trashed yesterday so they need to improve and and get the three points and they should do because the visitors Villarreal never won against them at Bernabeu also they did not have the best start of their season but they improved later on and now they are only 2 points behind Real Madrid but they started with a strong squad in midweek cup game while Real Madrid rested their major players so I expect an easy win for the Blancos so bets on Real Madrid -1.5AH or over 2.5 goals .
setupbounds

Activity: 910
Merit: 509

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:56:50 AM

Hazard will be an ideal replacement for Cristiano Ronaldo when the Portuguese does eventually leave the club but he has to become even more selfish so that he can attain to the level that Ronaldo currently have. A summer move is definitely going to happen next year.
indeed there was a rumour Hazard want to leave Chelsea this winter but i still figure out which team will get him if this rumour become reality but the fans of Chelsea hoping Conte could maintain him because in my view during in Chelsea Hazard was playing well almost every matches

I think Hazard will only join Real Madrid if he decides to leave London. I think Hazard's playing style is perfect for Real Madrid and real madrid really likes players like Hazard. So I can say that Hazard and Real Madrid already have a match. They can be mutually beneficial.
Leaving London for playing Real Madrid will be not a big issue for Hazard if he will get the offer from Real Madrid because Real Madrid is one of the biggest club in football’s history and every player in football dreams to play in it due to its fame and money.

No doubt that Hazard way of playing matches the criteria of Real Madrid but they are having no space on their front-line with world’s best attackers.

I feel if Real Madrid really wishes to compete you need to have Hazard and Kane that would be massive transfers and next year get Neymar this three shall be more devastating than Ronaldo, Bale, benzema were, all three really are non performers this season. Though the most sensational news is Messi can be a free agent, imagine the number of clubs that would love to have Messi, boy I would want him at Manchester United. You'll think this could happen.
I want to tell you one thing regarding the transfers of players in different clubs. When the club wants to make a transfer, it has to keep every single thing regarding that player in view because different players perform differently at different places.

Don’t make a focus on this season only and I agree with you that in this season, Real’s attacker have didn’t shown interest but even then they got more trophies than Barca this year.
I also agree with you my friend. Players transfer in football is very special thing because players make histories in different countries and for different clubs and every club wants to come first on the leader board as it is considered as the real success of that club.

We have many examples of players who play good in one country but not perform the same in other countries after transfers. Zlatan Ibrahimovic is the best example.
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:22:57 AM

Hazard will be an ideal replacement for Cristiano Ronaldo when the Portuguese does eventually leave the club but he has to become even more selfish so that he can attain to the level that Ronaldo currently have. A summer move is definitely going to happen next year.
indeed there was a rumour Hazard want to leave Chelsea this winter but i still figure out which team will get him if this rumour become reality but the fans of Chelsea hoping Conte could maintain him because in my view during in Chelsea Hazard was playing well almost every matches

I think Hazard will only join Real Madrid if he decides to leave London. I think Hazard's playing style is perfect for Real Madrid and real madrid really likes players like Hazard. So I can say that Hazard and Real Madrid already have a match. They can be mutually beneficial.
Leaving London for playing Real Madrid will be not a big issue for Hazard if he will get the offer from Real Madrid because Real Madrid is one of the biggest club in football’s history and every player in football dreams to play in it due to its fame and money.

No doubt that Hazard way of playing matches the criteria of Real Madrid but they are having no space on their front-line with world’s best attackers.

I feel if Real Madrid really wishes to compete you need to have Hazard and Kane that would be massive transfers and next year get Neymar this three shall be more devastating than Ronaldo, Bale, benzema were, all three really are non performers this season. Though the most sensational news is Messi can be a free agent, imagine the number of clubs that would love to have Messi, boy I would want him at Manchester United. You'll think this could happen.
I want to tell you one thing regarding the transfers of players in different clubs. When the club wants to make a transfer, it has to keep every single thing regarding that player in view because different players perform differently at different places.

Don’t make a focus on this season only and I agree with you that in this season, Real’s attacker have didn’t shown interest but even then they got more trophies than Barca this year.
I also agree with you my friend. Players transfer in football is very special thing because players make histories in different countries and for different clubs and every club wants to come first on the leader board as it is considered as the real success of that club.

We have many examples of players who play good in one country but not perform the same in other countries after transfers. Zlatan Ibrahimovic is the best example.

What really surprises me is they're retaining Zidane how in the world has that happened, normally a Madrid coach doesn't perform the coach gets the sack here Zidane has not got the sack. Plus they're not signing any good players this window also, if they're smart they would have got Ozil back, that was a huge mistake on their path anyway. I don't really think hazard is quality look at the second season of mourinho he flopped, so I think Madrid should really think it through they want him.
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:05:24 PM

What really surprises me is they're retaining Zidane how in the world has that happened, normally a Madrid coach doesn't perform the coach gets the sack here Zidane has not got the sack. Plus they're not signing any good players this window also, if they're smart they would have got Ozil back, that was a huge mistake on their path anyway. I don't really think hazard is quality look at the second season of mourinho he flopped, so I think Madrid should really think it through they want him.
He must have a very good relationship with Florentino Perez to have stayed at the club for the abysmal season that they are currently having. Even Del Bosque who won two Champions League trophies in three years for the Los Blancos was given the sack by Perez.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
tomahawk9

Activity: 2086
Merit: 994

Cats on Mars

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:20:27 PM

Real Madrid just lost, and Villareal got their first victory ever in El Bernabéu... What a disaster
And I think RM actually played really good today, especially in the defense with Nacho being the MVP for RM, and Modric, was fantastic, but as always, the second half is an sbolute shitshow, especially in the finals minutes. They also had the same problem they've been having since the start of the season: lack of goals.
I'm still surprised Florentino Perez, the only one who decides whether RM should sign a player or not, hasn't made a move in this transfer market, he must've put a lot of confidence on Zidane this season.

Zidane better do something asap or they're going to play the Europa League next season.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1337

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 06:41:12 PM

Another loss of Real Madrid. As fan of Barca, I'm always happy to Real loosing their games. But second part of the season will be not very interesting to watch second part of La Liga season. Well, maybe Atletico still can fight with Barca.
What Real should do? It's no chance to save La Liga season but they still have to fight in Champions league. I don't believe that Perez will sack Zidane. So, they have to sign new player(s) and bring some fresh blood to the team. C.Ronaldo looks terrible this season so far, Benzema - I don't know what he still doing in the team...

siti25

Activity: 574
Merit: 503

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:51:56 PM

Another loss of Real Madrid. As fan of Barca, I'm always happy to Real loosing their games. But second part of the season will be not very interesting to watch second part of La Liga season. Well, maybe Atletico still can fight with Barca.
What Real should do? It's no chance to save La Liga season but they still have to fight in Champions league. I don't believe that Perez will sack Zidane. So, they have to sign new player(s) and bring some fresh blood to the team. C.Ronaldo looks terrible this season so far, Benzema - I don't know what he still doing in the team...

They have to buy players, they have to make changes. If they do not buy a new player it will impress as they are satisfied with the player this season who in fact did not contribute well in La Liga this season. If they want to disrupt Barcelona, then they have to move. Barcelona are already moving and buying a star, does Real Madrid want to lag? The defeat from Villareal is a hard blow for Zidane, he must think hard to restore the authority of Real Madrid.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄███████▀▀███████▄▄
     ▄██████▀▀      ▀▀██████▄
   ▄████▀▀              ▀▀████▄
  ████        ▄▄███▄▄       ████
 ▐████      ▄█████████▄     ████▌
 █████     ████▀   ▀▀█▀     █████
 █████    ▐███              █████
 █████    ▐███▄      ▄      █████
 █████     ▀████▄▄▄████     █████
 ▐████       ▀███████▀      ████▌
  ▀███▄▄        ▀▀▀       ▄▄███▀
    ▀█████▄▄          ▄▄█████▀
      ▀███████▄▄  ▄▄███████▀
         ▀▀████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀▀▀▀

████
                       ▄▀██
                     ▄█▀   ▄▄▄▄▄
                   ▄█▀    ███████
                 ▄█▀      ███████
               ▄█▀        ███████
     ▀█▄▄    ▄█▀  ▄█████▄ ███████
        ▀▀█▄█▀    ███████ ███████
  ▄█████▄         ███████ ███████
  ███████ ▄█████▄ ███████ ███████
  ███████ ███████ ███████ ███████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀█████████████████████████████████▀
Janinjo11

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Janinjo tips

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:00:32 PM

Like I said before, Real Madrid has lost La Liga for this year. They should focus on Champions League and try to win it 3rd time in a row.
vv181
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:39:35 PM

I'm sure La Liga is over for Real Madrid in the chase of La Liga championship. I believe they should focus on the two current remaining leagues, UEFA championship and Copa Del Rey. But I believe the result will not be maximum, if we judge the current Real Madrid performance, its just others competitors are much better.
cicciobtc
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:58:46 PM

They have to buy players, they have to make changes. If they do not buy a new player it will impress as they are satisfied with the player this season who in fact did not contribute well in La Liga this season. If they want to disrupt Barcelona, then they have to move. Barcelona are already moving and buying a star, does Real Madrid want to lag? The defeat from Villareal is a hard blow for Zidane, he must think hard to restore the authority of Real Madrid.

Real Madrid after this other clamorous defeat will be without motivation in Liga and this is very dangerous because it risks not to get in the first 4 positions useful for the champion's league.
 I agree that real madrid needs new top players to renew the team and the enthusiasm.

.FORTUNE.JACK.
      ▄▄███████▄▄
   ▄████▀▀ ▄ ██████▄
  ████ ▄▄███ ████████
 █████▌▐███▌ ▀▄ ▀█████
███████▄██▀▀▀▀▄████████
█████▀▄▄▄▄█████████████
████▄▄▄▄ █████████████
 ██████▌ ███▀████████
  ███████▄▀▄████████
   ▀█████▀▀███████▀
      ▀▀██████▀▀

█
...FortuneJack.com                                             
...THE BIGGEST BITCOIN GAMBLING SITE
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄██
█████████▀███████████▄
██████████▀   ▀██████████
█████████▀       ▀█████████
████████           ████████
████████▄   ▄ ▄   ▄████████
██████████▀   ▀██████████
 ▀██
█████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
#JACKMATE
WIN 1 BTC
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀░░▀░░░░░▀░░▀███████
██████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██████
██████░░░░██░░░██░░░░██████
█████▌░░░░▀▀░░░▀▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄░░▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄░░▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

▀█████████████████████████▀
Lionidas

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:32:11 PM

What the hell is a matter with Real Madrid this season?

They were unstoppable and played like true champions last year.

Nothing has changed much on their team this season so why are they such bums and no even scoring now?
Just unbelievable form from a championship team and one that held a golden boot player just a season prior. Embarrassed
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:38:09 PM

Nothing has changed much on their team this season so why are they such bums and no even scoring now?
Just unbelievable form from a championship team and one that held a golden boot player just a season prior. Embarrassed
Again Real Madrid again defeats for the umpteenth time this season. I think Real Madrid have to bring in new players who can change their style of play and can awaken their champions mentality as well so Real Madrid can get back into their best form to win every game.
DIA7

Activity: 1442
Merit: 602

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:38:48 PM

Real Madrid made a mistake of selling their bench they lost a vital player in all of the lines this season first with Morata whom would be an excellent solution when things are not going well also James Rodriguez was a player that gives you more depth and options upfront both of these players forces the others to work harder on gaining the starting role and the last player was Pepe him also left Real Madrid had nothing wrong with him leaving because he is quite aged but the problem was he was not well replaced. After all of this Zidane comes out and says that the team is fine and doesn't need players to buy in January so he definitely wrong in this situation. I think his days are numbered now it's one more failure in Championsleague and it's done he wouldn't survive it.
absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:38:37 AM

Most probably the worst season in recent times for RM. Time to sack Zidane? I know he is a good manager but he is overrated.

Barca 2-0 win today against Sociedad.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
bitzizzix

Activity: 2394
Merit: 448

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:41:51 AM

I have bet to betfair the no victory of Barcelona and Rel madrid, because the first day of every league is different and not every time win the better team
Hahaha .. I keep winning barcelona because I believe even a bad start but will end with a good, but lately barcelona play well and always produce victory. and my prediction that barcelona will lead and will be the champion in La Liga because Real Madrid lately the result is not maximal.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Alex9813

Activity: 205
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:08:42 AM

Real madrid played good football, you have to admit that.But they couldn't executed the chances of scoring goals.And it's really not acceptable for madrid fans.Villareal was lucky they got a superb chance of scoring goals and finished it perfectly.

But I am sure they will come back soon strongly.Maybe La Liga is finished for them. But they have to work hard for getting best results from Copa and UCL.
nwtrooma

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:03:46 AM

what a sad lose for real madrid, i think real madrid should focus on champions league now. They are already no hope on la liga this year
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:09:41 PM

what a sad lose for real madrid, i think real madrid should focus on champions league now. They are already no hope on la liga this year
Even their manager was lost for words when he was asked the reason why they lost. Toni Kroos said after the defeat that they should prioritize qualifying for the Champions League next season after every other thing which to me is the thing that they must do.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Pages: « 1 ... 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 [719] 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 ... 800 »
  Print  

Jump to: