News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: 2017 La Liga Champion?
FC Barcelona
Atletico Madrid
Real Madrid
Other

Pages: « 1 ... 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 [748] 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 ... 800 »
  Print  
Author Topic: La Liga (Spanish League) Prediction Thread 2016/17  (Read 525137 times)
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:28:55 PM

After another El Classic we could say that maybe boh sided get what they want. Just one thing was not right for me why did Zidane replace Ronaldo, this was something that i didnt expect to happen.
At the end think that Barca was much better with result in the end.
Relax dude
madrid still has many players on the bench so classy, there are some names that can replace ronaldo. It looks like Zidane saved Ronaldo for wanting to show ronaldo in the champions league final. El Clasico, real madrid players who want to win the game without unleashing their core players. You are right, if zidane save this ronaldo will be a boon to barcelona.
it was the right choice for Zidane to take Ronaldo off the pitch so he will be rested and not risk him get injured unlike Valverde who made his players chase the ball for a game that didn't have a taste. But I was surprised that Zidane started with the main squad for this match I guess he didn't want from Barcelona to have an easy game and if he lost  this game big the media will not stop talking so in my opinion If Zidane wanted to win but he feared for his players and it was quite clear that he played with extreme caution and away from the frictions, but that did not prevent some of the players bragging but in the end was a match worth seeing and 4 beauty goals despite that faul in Messi's goal but it was fun until the last second.
I am sure Zidane played his best players just to make sure that Barcelona don’t go the whole season unbeaten but when Ronaldo got injured he thought it wasn’t really worth it considering they are on the verge of victory and their only trophy 🏆 in the season.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:45:26 AM

Again Barcelona were given the advantage by the referee's decision that did not give a violation to Real Madrid against the offense committed by Suarez to Varane who was seen very clearly by the camera. The referee's controversial decision has hurt Real Madrid for failing to secure victory in the El-Clasico match. Real Madrid looks like playing against 12 men on the pitch.
The Real Madrid players and fans have every right to feel aggrieved because this is without doubt one of the worst officiating I have ever seen and this kind of things happens because the referees are not really punished for their such poor performances.
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:12:47 PM

There are missing players in Barcelona, i like the performance of Villarreal in the last games, i expect Barcelona to play good football. I am waiting for open football. We will se at least 3 goals.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1338

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 09:11:51 PM

Huge win by Barca against Villarreal 5:1. Iniesta showing masterclass in his last matches in Barca. Dembele scored 2 goals in the end of match. 2 games for Barca remaining this season - away vs Levante and against Sociedad at home - it's very likely that they finnish season undefeated.
While Real Madrid are loosing against Sevilla 0:2 (5 minutes until end of match). But they are playing without almost all their main players. It's very important win for Sevilla to secure their place in Europa league qualification.

joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:39:12 PM

There are missing players in Barcelona, i like the performance of Villarreal in the last games, i expect Barcelona to play good football. I am waiting for open football. We will se at least 3 goals.

A brace from Ousmane Dembele  and other goals coming from Messi, Coutinho and Paulinho was enough for Barcelona to see of Villarreal whom they beat by 5-1 to continue their unbeaten streak in the La Liga this season. With two games to go and their opponents being Levante and Real Sociedad i believe that they are going to go the entire season unbeaten.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
btcdevil
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:53:44 PM

Barcelona performed very well and won with good margin but real Madrid just got beaten by Seville as Seville took good advantage of home ground and won the match.
vv181
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:31:09 AM

Sergio Roberto banned for 4 match due to the incident last Clasico, and I saw the fact that the sanction was not consistent with these similar accidents. There is a plenty of similar accident in the last of couple weeks.

As an example, Valencia vs Getafe(3 weeks ago), Dani Parejo was received a straight red card for punching Jorge Molina, and only suspended for a single match. and one week ago, Getafe vs Girona. Damian Suarez straight red card because of punching  Christian Stuani off the ball, and only received a similar a single game sanction.

I don't think it is a 'fairness' for Barcelona.

For anyone interested to look the incident proof, Look at the @AstoundingMessi at Twitter, they summarize all the fact about the incident.
tomahawk9

Activity: 2086
Merit: 994

Cats on Mars

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:13:56 PM

Actually, it is fair. The following article is in Spanish but it explains everything about happened and what Barcelona wants to do: http://www.marca.com/futbol/barcelona/2018/05/09/5af2dda9ca474163658b4682.html

Basically, the 4 match ban is based on the article 98.1 (applied based on the context of the foul) of the Disciplinary Code of the RFEF (Royal Spanish Football Federation) which says that "assaulting another player, with malicious intent (in this case, it would be an aggression off the ball), without causing an injury, will be sanctioned with suspension of 4-12 games".

As an example, Valencia vs Getafe(3 weeks ago), Dani Parejo was received a straight red card for punching Jorge Molina, and only suspended for a single match. and one week ago, Getafe vs Girona. Damian Suarez straight red card because of punching  Christian Stuani off the ball, and only received a similar a single game sanction.
The article above also explains this part, well, only the Damian Suarez incident. The committee applied a different article (123.1), in this case, the player sanctioned will face a ban of 1-3 games.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW
Rinsend

Activity: 784
Merit: 262

AZBI NETWORK - Multichain system

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:52:28 PM

Sergio Roberto banned for 4 match due to the incident last Clasico, and I saw the fact that the sanction was not consistent with these similar accidents. There is a plenty of similar accident in the last of couple weeks.

As an example, Valencia vs Getafe(3 weeks ago), Dani Parejo was received a straight red card for punching Jorge Molina, and only suspended for a single match. and one week ago, Getafe vs Girona. Damian Suarez straight red card because of punching  Christian Stuani off the ball, and only received a similar a single game sanction.

For anyone interested to look the incident proof, Look at the @AstoundingMessi at Twitter, they summarize all the fact about the incident.
the incident that happened to s.roberto is unfair to me, but this is a decision that may not be changed anymore, and if possible I may submit a waiver I do not think it will happen. but I think even though barcelona has lost s.roberto, they still have a worthy replacement there

▰ AZBI ▰     White Paper
              LinkedIn Twitter Telegram
DIA7

Activity: 1442
Merit: 602

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:27:47 PM

A brace from Ousmane Dembele  and other goals coming from Messi, Coutinho and Paulinho was enough for Barcelona to see of Villarreal whom they beat by 5-1 to continue their unbeaten streak in the La Liga this season. With two games to go and their opponents being Levante and Real Sociedad i believe that they are going to go the entire season unbeaten.
Frankly, I do not know how the Barcelona administration thinks. In any case of something wrong will happen it is not possible that Greizman, Coutinho, Messi, Suarez and Dembeli will play in one lineup . The administration may have to sell Suarew if they get a great offer or loan Dembele or then their will be some great talents sitting in bench. Atletico is played Greizman next to striker and he shows a better performance than being played alone in the attack and therefore is the need for the Swarez. After all this random recruitments of players if Greizman cames Barcelona will be not in need of players but they will need better administration.
yoseph

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:13:38 PM

Frankly, I do not know how the Barcelona administration thinks. In any case of something wrong will happen it is not possible that Greizman, Coutinho, Messi, Suarez and Dembeli will play in one lineup . The administration may have to sell Suarew if they get a great offer or loan Dembele or then their will be some great talents sitting in bench. Atletico is played Greizman next to striker and he shows a better performance than being played alone in the attack and therefore is the need for the Swarez. After all this random recruitments of players if Greizman cames Barcelona will be not in need of players but they will need better administration.
With the current lineup currently at Barcelona, i would not be surprised if Coutinho becomes the one to warm the bench next season because Dembele though was injured most of the time proved himself to be far effective than Coutinho and am sure Griezzmann will have some assurances of starting to he makes the move.
campbell.box

Activity: 109
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:03:23 AM

Barcelona won the King's and League titles in the season, but the defeat of the Champions League means that this season has basically ended, the only task is to be able to complete the season with unbeaten record!
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:14:41 PM

Barcelona won the King's and League titles in the season, but the defeat of the Champions League means that this season has basically ended, the only task is to be able to complete the season with unbeaten record!

True that champions league defeat has left a bad taste in the mouth of Barcelona administration and I'm sure they'll be eager to fix this mess. If they end this season unbeaten that's also a very good record #whoneedsNeymar.

I think Barcelona needs to sit down and release few players and then recruit some, honestly it's very difficult whom should they release all are so good but hard decisions will be made sooner than we think and messi is the guy who's calling all the shots.
tomahawk9

Activity: 2086
Merit: 994

Cats on Mars

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:27:59 PM

I think Barcelona needs to sit down and release few players and then recruit some, honestly it's very difficult whom should they release all are so good but hard decisions will be made sooner than we think and messi is the guy who's calling all the shots.
It's not that difficult to guess who's going to leave the team at the end of season. Off the top of my head: Denis Suárez, André Gomes, Aleix Vidal, and Paco Alcácer, these players just don't have the level to play in Barcelona, I think at least two of them will leave the team. Dembélé could leave on loan but only if they sign Griezmann. Tbh, Barcelona needs to sign a few quality players if they want to compete in the Champions League again.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:37:28 PM

Barcelona already being the most unbeaten team in Laliga history and people wil remember this achievement but they still able to continue their record until end of this season and for upcoming games against Levante should not problem for them because Levante is weak teams
yoseph

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:23:24 PM

Barcelona already being the most unbeaten team in Laliga history and people wil remember this achievement but they still able to continue their record until end of this season and for upcoming games against Levante should not problem for them because Levante is weak teams
According to statistics Barcelona is known to sometimes struggle against Real Sociedas even though they haven’t beaten the Catalan side in their last five games and with that being the last game of the season, it would be in bad taste for Barcelona unbeaten season to come to an end at the Camp Nou in the last game of the season.
Lionidas

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:55:38 PM

Why isn't anybody talking about Real Madrid playing in today's match against Celta Vigo? Huh
Is Ronaldo even playing in the match or is Zidane allowing him to sit out this game because the La Liga has already been won by Barcelona?
https://www.fcbarcelona.com/football/first-team/news/2017-2018/7th-la-liga-title-in-10-seasons-for-fc-barcelona

I would think they would be resting him so he can be ready fresh for the World cup in a months time.
DIA7

Activity: 1442
Merit: 602

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:24:41 PM

Why isn't anybody talking about Real Madrid playing in today's match against Celta Vigo? Huh
Is Ronaldo even playing in the match or is Zidane allowing him to sit out this game because the La Liga has already been won by Barcelona?
https://www.fcbarcelona.com/football/first-team/news/2017-2018/7th-la-liga-title-in-10-seasons-for-fc-barcelona

I would think they would be resting him so he can be ready fresh for the World cup in a months time.
Ronaldo have small injury so he was rested for this match and it's expected to make recovery in the next league game. If I was in Zidane place I would benched him either way to keep him fresh for final but now he should bring him in next game for cple minutes before facing Liverpool. For this game against Celta it was not important game for both sides that is why the visitors conceded 6 goals but I liked the performance from their midfield this time and Bale looks to be getting ready for the final he got a goal in the Classico and 2 today so while facing Liverpool he will be a big threat aslike Ronaldo.
vv181
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:40:40 AM

Why isn't anybody talking about Real Madrid playing in today's match against Celta Vigo?
It is probably because of the La Liga is pretty much over, the only thing mainstream consider is the Barcelona unbeaten streak.

If Real Madrid wins in the final against Liverpool, that's mean the winner of UEFA champions league is dominated by Spanish team over the past 5 years.
Lionidas

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:41:07 AM

Ronaldo have small injury so he was rested for this match and it's expected to make recovery in the next league game. If I was in Zidane place I would benched him either way to keep him fresh for final but now he should bring him in next game for cple minutes before facing Liverpool. For this game against Celta it was not important game for both sides that is why the visitors conceded 6 goals but I liked the performance from their midfield this time and Bale looks to be getting ready for the final he got a goal in the Classico and 2 today so while facing Liverpool he will be a big threat aslike Ronaldo.
This is what Zidane should do and not put him in these games which are meaningless to the teams standings. Like the Celta Vigo game.
It was unecessary to put Ronaldo in because they won the title in their league.
But I do agree with you they need to rest him for the match with Liverpool if he is really injured and not just taking a day off.
This is in 12-13 days away near the end of the month so plenty of time to get his self in order and be fully recharged and healthy. Grin
Pages: « 1 ... 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 [748] 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 ... 800 »
  Print  

Jump to: