News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Are you holding bitcoins?
Yes, i wait for price increase
No
I dont have any bitcoins
I have too much of it to hold

Pages: « 1 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 [167] 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you holding your bitcoin for a price increase?  (Read 247064 times)
bamboylee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 12:35:46 PM

Yes im holding it long time ago, ive just save up 0.4 in my wallet , im preparing for bitcoin halving next month

Good, hold it, majority of people are following the same, no one can afford to sell now, price is moving up in a great speed so we can expect some good value at the time of halving.
The most people with Bitcoin are now indeed waiting for a nice price increase and that is because they think that the value will be higher in the future and the halving is also coming towards to us.
But it will be really hard to know what will happen in the future with Bitcoin but holding will be now the best thing that you can do with Bitcoin.

The future of bitcoin is good as will see better and higher bitcoin in future, so holding is the choice of all the user and no one wants to play with their profits at this stage.

I.still play with some of my coins thru trading. Lately there is a good movement in price so I made a little profit out of it. It I more profitable to trade some coins while holding the others so that your coins are not all idle and waiting for halving.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Labumi

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 12:41:18 PM

Money were made for spending them Grin i hold 10% of my bitcoins and i spend the rest.

The way is not good, because it can make you regret when these will be doing at the moment and leaving only 10%, the sudden price rises very dramatically. Then if you don't want to lose that opportunity should hold 80% of BTC and use 10%
praprata

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 02:21:16 PM

So are you holding your bitcoins for future events such as halving or you more like to spend your bitcoins when you get it? I personally like to spend it for digital goods usually...
I am holding on to my coins for a price increase that is the reason I am making use of Bitcoin. You can just hold on to your coins and try to sell them when value is at a price that you would like to sell for.

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin |  Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency |  PoSA3
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 04:49:23 PM

Money were made for spending them Grin i hold 10% of my bitcoins and i spend the rest.

The way is not good, because it can make you regret when these will be doing at the moment and leaving only 10%, the sudden price rises very dramatically. Then if you don't want to lose that opportunity should hold 80% of BTC and use 10%

How come good spending can lead to a regret if you use your money for a purpose?

It's just a proper of money saving strategy. Why in my case I spend some of my bitcoin but still getting the advantages when price gives a goosebumps?

I have a stable source of income that's why I can properly maintained my spendings.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 05:35:48 PM

As of now i am still holding bitcoin because i am still waiting for huge pump price of the bitcoin just like other thoughts they are waiting for price increase this coming block halving so i am also waiting for the price 700 usd above.. before i can sell all of my bitcoins in my wallet..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
horace08122

Activity: 382

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 05:38:45 PM

As of now i am still holding bitcoin because i am still waiting for huge pump price of the bitcoin just like other thoughts they are waiting for price increase this coming block halving so i am also waiting for the price 700 usd above.. before i can sell all of my bitcoins in my wallet..

I think I will hold till USD 650, dunno how long I still need to wait,
hopefully not long, what you guys think is the Max? 1000? or even more?

I think will be around 700 - 800 is the max point,
but need long time to reach there, so will cash out some once 650 for me
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 05:40:44 PM

How come good spending can lead to a regret if you use your money for a purpose?

It's just a proper of money saving strategy. Why in my case I spend some of my bitcoin but still getting the advantages when price gives a goosebumps?

I have a stable source of income that's why I can properly maintained my spendings.
You will just regret if you spending it for nothing its better to spend it if you using it in other business or in trading to increase the amount of your bitcoin or just like making your own blog you spend your bitcoin to buy domain and hosting start advertising in your blog.. so it can also help to increase the amount of your bitcoin.. block halving is too far so i think we are still have time to collect more bitcoins in other ways..
bestluck

Activity: 658

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 05:42:05 PM

I have been buying between $420 and $440 for the past month and this recent price surge has given me mixed emotions. I was happy because it is already giving me a good return on investment but at the same time I feel that the price has gone up too fast, leaving me with little opportunity to buy more at lower prices. Is $520 still a bargain right now or should I wait for it to retreat below $500, if that ever happens again?

Big pumps will occur the whole year so do not wait any more and continue your trade , $520 is a good price to buy this time as the fluctuation is around $520 to $550, so you can earn better.
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 05:43:02 PM

I think I will hold till USD 650, dunno how long I still need to wait,
hopefully not long, what you guys think is the Max? 1000? or even more?

I think will be around 700 - 800 is the max point,
but need long time to reach there, so will cash out some once 650 for me
Honestly i don't what is the maximum limit of the price after block halving. but 700 usd is just my speculation according to price chart that i read.. maybe the price can be increase more after block halving. but for me 1k value is impossible to be achieve right now...

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
hawkins

Activity: 1204

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 05:47:24 PM

I think it really is time to hold bitcoin, in a short time bitcoin prices rose rapidly, I think very lucky people who buy bitcoin priced at $ 400, well, maybe I will collect and hold bitcoin I got today
adibe

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 05:53:46 PM

I think it really is time to hold bitcoin, in a short time bitcoin prices rose rapidly, I think very lucky people who buy bitcoin priced at $ 400, well, maybe I will collect and hold bitcoin I got today

It is, the price of bitcoin is increase so high now. It's the right time to holding your bitcoin now, to get more profit because the price is increase so high.
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 06:45:17 PM

You will just regret if you spending it for nothing its better to spend it if you using it in other business or in trading to increase the amount of your bitcoin or just like making your own blog you spend your bitcoin to buy domain and hosting start advertising in your blog.. so it can also help to increase the amount of your bitcoin.. block halving is too far so i think we are still have time to collect more bitcoins in other ways..

In the first place, why people spend if they don't have any purpose also at the same time, why spend if it will just give you a regrets.

Yes right now, I don't considered the price rally can be linked to halving. It's the effect of Chinese manipulation. So we have still time to buy bitcoins in around or below $500 if people really believed that the price will increase once halving output slowly established.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
darcycooper

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 07:44:42 PM

Bitcoins are a safety net for me...  i put about 20% of my savings  into crypto, my life is pretty secure unless the world economy hits the shitfan.  And im hoping bitcoins will be there to save me if it does.
JeanMcCoy

Activity: 363

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 08:39:54 PM

Like many others i am buying a little every week till i run out of funds. Then I will wait for a couple of years and hope to sell my bitcoins at a high price.
But yes I do expect a loss too.
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 08:42:03 PM

Like many others i am buying a little every week till i run out of funds. Then I will wait for a couple of years and hope to sell my bitcoins at a high price.
But yes I do expect a loss too.
You will never be in loss if you are ready to hold for some more years. So, never expect a loss with your bitcoin holding, you will always in favour hands.
But you must be ready to wait for more years ( 2 years is good waiting, based based on your buying price and for more profits) to get some very good prices for your bitcoin always.
Akupuniard

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2016, 09:56:53 PM

Yes, i think that everybody holding their coins right now, big money is coming with halving and it's stupid not to get it. I am holding 3 coins right now and want  increase my goods.

boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 03:59:48 AM

i dont think bitcoin will increase price again

You are wrong, as the halving comes price is going to increase, and once the demand of bitcoin is getting high, price will going to increase it.
And that's for sure, you just need to read out some articles and read bitcoin experts opinions on how the price of bitcoin is going to increase.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Cuddler

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 04:44:44 AM

Yes I'm waiting for price increase. Halving will help me a lot to earn more income. Only few days are left for halving. Can't wait for it.
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 04:56:05 AM

Yes I'm waiting for price increase. Halving will help me a lot to earn more income. Only few days are left for halving. Can't wait for it.

Most of us are waiting for the halving, just take it easy man it will occur nearly. Just wait it for only 1 month, 1 month left for the halving. For sure
most of the us especially those people who are holding so many bitcoins to their wallets.
Will get a very big profit from this halving.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
n3o111

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 05:38:44 AM

Bitcoin is pretty much threatened by the businesses and industries built around it rather than helping it prosper. Sure, these businesses have put in a large amount of money around bitcoin, but most of them are intermediary payment processor between bitcoin and the user when in fact, bitcoin can be used as a payment method already. Also, about the single line of code, core devs should really consider making a move now, but changing that 1 to 8 is really an aggressive increase that needs to be tackled thoroughly. Scaling? 8MB is too much for the current tx we handle every day.
Pages: « 1 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 [167] 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 »
  Print  

Jump to: