Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:11:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1475 1476 1477 1478 1479 1480 1481 1482 1483 1484 1485 1486 1487 1488 1489 1490 1491 1492 1493 1494 1495 1496 1497 1498 1499 1500 1501 1502 1503 1504 1505 1506 1507 1508 1509 1510 1511 1512 1513 1514 1515 1516 1517 1518 1519 1520 1521 1522 1523 1524 [1525] 1526 1527 1528 1529 1530 1531 1532 1533 1534 1535 1536 1537 1538 1539 1540 1541 1542 1543 1544 1545 1546 1547 1548 1549 1550 1551 1552 1553 1554 1555 1556 1557 1558 1559 1560 1561 1562 1563 1564 1565 1566 1567 1568 1569 1570 1571 1572 1573 1574 1575 ... 3714 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Italian League Prediction Thread (Serie A)  (Read 757636 times)
kro55

Activity: 1624
Merit: 301

*STOP NOWHERE*

View Profile
May 24, 2022, 07:05:10 PM

His contract is expiring and will not be extended.
True, Dybala's contract expires in June this year. This is because Juventus objected to his applying for a contract extension. Until now there has been no official announcement of where he will be but I read at a glance that Toti seduced him to Rome with the promise he would wear no 10. In addition Inter are also trying to get him, several English clubs seem to be interested including Man United and Tottenham.
He is a free agent and his contract expires on June 30 and has been linked with numerous clubs, including Tottenham, PSG, Arsenal and Manchester United. I am just hearing that AS Roma and Inter Milan are among the teams after him, with Totti saying he would try to convince Dybala to make the move to Rome. Honestly I don’t expect him to play in the Serie A after leaving Juventus that will be dumb. He needs to challenge himself outside Italy. I think he will be a good signing for Conte's Tottenham than Roma. Owing to the fact that Conte likes experience players and always want to build his squad with them. The only thing he will get by going to As Roma is playing time compared to Tottenham. And I don't think he will want to sit on the bench with the World cup approaching.

But is he going to fit in the English premier League correctly?

Because we have seen him suffering through some injuries in recent times and English Premier League is a lot of fast paced football right now and it is really easy to get injured in the EPL in my opinion. But it will be a better challenge for him and also good for his career, but that depends on if he can stay fit and play throughout the whole season. I think overall he will be able to do good in the English Premier League because he is a lot more experienced now.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
S A KHAIR

Activity: 952
Merit: 108

1xBit recovered their reputation

View Profile
May 24, 2022, 07:14:48 PM

I thought Inter had a very good and genuine chance of winning the league title but they lost important matches at crucial times which certainly deprived them of their League title. I am not saying that Milan did not lose any important points, they also lost some very important points but they became very consistent towards the end of the season when it mattered and that's why they are able to lift the league title.
For a very long time I was expecting Ac Milan to be in stable and lose ground on the title race, my mind told me they would stable. In my heart I wished they could win. Inter were more consistent. But Ac Milan kept on picking important wins. I was surprised they were winning games expected of them to lose. I think Pioli has to take a lot of the credit for this triumph, especially when you consider how close the club were to hiring Ralf Rangnick in 2020, before instead electing to make the Italian's temporary contract a long-term one.

I think Inter has actually passively assisted them in winning the league title because Inter had a really good advantage over Milan and they just could not hold it. They lost crucial matches at crucial times and that certainly caused a lot of problems. But I have to say at the end of the season Milan traded reliable and obviously was the better team.

Mamun74

Activity: 1358
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 24, 2022, 07:36:08 PM

Congratulation Milan fans and Milan for win Seria A Leaugue title. After many yers Milan returned in Italian leauge title. Ac Milan played played really well this season. They showed the great performance and Their fans are very very happy with their great performance. Even Milan won by 3-0 gola in their last match against Sassuolo. Best of luck in next season.

Yes this is Milan 19th title since 11 years never won it again & today all fans and management celebrate it the moment that everyone has been waiting for 11 years
Almost all the media in my country reported on this Milan victory, although I am not a Milan fans but I am happy to see them get this 19th title
For several months we watched Milan struggle to reach the top of the table and it's not easy. Congratulations to Milan and all the fans.

I'm also happy with that Finally they back their prime time.Milan played very well in this season in Seria A. They showed their great performance in this season. Their fans are  very happy with this achievement. Boys did good job this season. I hope Milan will be better something in next season in Seria A. Best of luck for next season.
Pokapoka124

Activity: 1148
Merit: 555

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2022, 07:38:21 PM

Yes, Juventus coach need to do everything possible to improve the team because their performance was very poor in this season. Juventus management need to buy some new strikers and defenders because those are the areas that can make the team to function well as before when Cristiano Ronaldo was still in the team. I think, Juventus will not experience any failure in next season, if their management can be able to bring in new professional defenders and strikers into the team, it will really help them to achieve victory in the next tournament.
Juventus losing two regular player in this season from Giorgio Chiellini and Paolo Dybala, I think need to find player can replace position left by by them and right now Juventus have rumors with Angel Di Maria, beside Paul Pogba have close deal and agreement for joining to Juventus next season with free transfer. Have close rumor with Angel Di Maria after confirmed not extended contract with PSG and I think he still on top level for Serie A and give good impact for Juventus back to tittle race for next season, but need waiting with final deal will Angel Di Maria want try challenge with Serie A and play for Juventus?
Although the club president said that they were not going to miss Dybala, which I think might be true but they haven't made move or show intent to replace him. I heard rumors of Di Maria joining but his age makes it a wrong fit to replace Paolo Dybala. Juventus have suffered enough. Dropping in the league table, losing champions league finals more than any side, being knocked out from Champion's League against mediocre teams and many more things

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
.SIGN UP.
W Jr.
Copper Member

Activity: 1274
Merit: 976

View Profile
May 24, 2022, 07:42:41 PM

Yes, Juventus coach need to do everything possible to improve the team because their performance was very poor in this season. Juventus management need to buy some new strikers and defenders because those are the areas that can make the team to function well as before when Cristiano Ronaldo was still in the team. I think, Juventus will not experience any failure in next season, if their management can be able to bring in new professional defenders and strikers into the team, it will really help them to achieve victory in the next tournament.
Juventus losing two regular player in this season from Giorgio Chiellini and Paolo Dybala, I think need to find player can replace position left by by them and right now Juventus have rumors with Angel Di Maria, beside Paul Pogba have close deal and agreement for joining to Juventus next season with free transfer. Have close rumor with Angel Di Maria after confirmed not extended contract with PSG and I think he still on top level for Serie A and give good impact for Juventus back to tittle race for next season, but need waiting with final deal will Angel Di Maria want try challenge with Serie A and play for Juventus?
Although the club president said that they were not going to miss Dybala, which I think might be true but they haven't made move or show intent to replace him. I heard rumors of Di Maria joining but his age makes it a wrong fit to replace Paolo Dybala. Juventus have suffered enough. Dropping in the league table, losing champions league finals more than any side, being knocked out from Champion's League against mediocre teams and many more things

Dybala has contributed a lot to Juventus and the President cannot deny that. His departure from the team will hurt Juventus. Dybala is a quality football player who will play for the biggest teams in the world today. So actually he will not lose, Juventus will. Juventus should have kept him. I guess that won't happen.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
sayaya17

Activity: 1638
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 24, 2022, 07:42:58 PM

yesterday in Milan there was a big party in honor of Milan
I am very happy that they won the Scudetto
it's nice that there is a fight for this title otherwise it would be really boring

let's hope another team wins next year, maybe Napoli

It will be a little difficult but maybe this can happen because regardless of anything when they appear consistent they can actually become champions Cheesy
I don't know why Napoli are actually a pretty good club in my opinion even if you look at the start of last season they were very consistent but indeed their disease is like being unprepared to be the top club in the table which makes them gradually decline in terms of performance

Regarding Napoli I'm not sure they will win the Serie A trophy next season, because of the lack of Napoli they do not have a mental as strong as
Inter or AC Milan. Therefore, this season Napoli can't play consistently and tend to decline in performance when approaching the end of the season.
That's because Napoli are not ready to face such strong pressure, no wonder this season Napoli have dropped too many points compared to AC Milan
and Inter. We can see Napoli have lost 7 of 38 matches, while AC Milan and Inter have only lost 4 in 38 matches. From these statistics, it is already
too difficult for Napoli to win the Serie A trophy. Moreover, the quality of Napoli's players is also still below AC Milan and Inter, even the quality of
Juventus players is still better than Napoli. So it's not that I underestimate Napoli, but I think Napoli still have many shortcomings that must be
corrected if next season is to win the Serie A trophy.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████         █████████████       █████            ▄██████████████████████▄▄
█████████████         █████████████     ▄███████▄       ▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████         █████████████   ▄███████████▄    ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████         █████████████ ▄█████▀  ▀█████▄  ▄███████████▀        ▀██████████▄
████████████▀         █████████████ █████▀     ██████▄████████████▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████          █████████████ ████        ████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
████████████          ████████████████▀    ▄     ████▀████████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████▄       ▄█████████████▄██▀    ▄█▄     ▀███ ████████████████████████████▄
 █████████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████     ▄███▄     ▀███ ▀████████████████████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▄███     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█████▄▄▀▀▀▀█████████████████████▄
    ▀████████████████████████▄███▀                   ▀████████▄       ▀▀██████████████
        ▀▀██████████████▀▀▄▄██████     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█████████          ████████████▀
          ██████████████ ██████████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████ ▀█████████████████████████████████████▀████▄▄▄█████████████▀
          ██████████████   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀ ███████████████████▀
          ██████████████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████████████████▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.bet
   $200   
 BONUS 
    100% BONUS FOR 
 EVERY DEPOSIT 
[]
Altryist
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1303

View Profile
May 24, 2022, 07:47:18 PM

Because we have seen him suffering through some injuries in recent times and English Premier League is a lot of fast paced football right now and it is really easy to get injured in the EPL in my opinion. But it will be a better challenge for him and also good for his career, but that depends on if he can stay fit and play throughout the whole season. I think overall he will be able to do good in the English Premier League because he is a lot more experienced now.
Dybala is still relatively young and he can adapt to English football. I remember his suggestion to Allegri that we need to play modern dynamic and attacking  football, so he may well be better off in the Premier League. After Serie A, adaptation in England can be very difficult, but if there is a desire, then he can do it. Staying in Serie A would be really stupid, although if Totti offers a worthwhile contract. Wink

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
mia_houston

Activity: 1204
Merit: 539

View Profile
May 24, 2022, 07:55:18 PM

Congratulations to AC Milan for winning this season Serie A title. Their achievement is really amazing. Not many gave them a chance at the start of the season, Juventus, Inter and Napoli were favorites. Kudos to Maldini and co, they really deserve all the praise, especially for their smart market decisions.
Since the start of the season, AC Milan, Napoli and Inter Milan are the three teams that continue to be at the top of the standings, a lot of thinking in the middle of last season if Milan was not able to go far enough let alone win the Scudetto, the number of injured players made Milan have to take bold decisions with bring in players who are considered to be able to make a big contribution in the last transfer market, and it is clear that their decision at that time had a positive impact now and they even managed to get the Scudetto despite going through a difficult journey because they were competing with Inter until the end of the season.
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 24, 2022, 08:02:27 PM

All of Milan's matches may not have been the very best and the most beautiful, but you can also become a champion by willpower. There have also been phases when Zlatan has led the team, perhaps not only on the pitch but also with speeches in the locker room, a real winning mentality. Without him, this team would never have won the championship, because they are technically short compared to a few other teams. I think Juventus will just take it over again next year. Or maybe Inter.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
judas

Activity: 1064
Merit: 350

View Profile
May 24, 2022, 08:08:59 PM

Zlatan Ibrahimovic seemed to be very happy about the championship. Actually he also scored a goal but it was cancelled due to offside in the Sassuolo game. It would have been really nice to see him scoring too. But for the whole season, I can say that Zlatan led the team very good mentally and played a significant role in this championship. Maybe he isn't scoring too many goals like in the old times but it is normal of course. He is 40 years old in the end. And I wonder if he is going to continue with the team for at least one more year as his contract his expiring this summer.

▄██▄     ▄
        █████   ▄████
       █████▌  █████▌
      ██████████████
     ███▀█████▀██▀████▄
   ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████
 ▄▄██████▄██▄▄██████▄█▀
▐██████████████████████▄
 ▀████████         ████▀
   ▀███████▄     ▄███▀
    ███████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████
▄▄███████████████████▄

▄▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▄▄
▄▄  ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ ▄▀     ▄▄   ▀▄  ▄
████ ▄▄▄▄ ▐██▄    █ ▐▌
█ ▐▌  ▀▀███████▄▄ ▐▌ █
▐▌ █    ▀██████▀▀ ████
███
▀▄     ██▄  ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▀▄ ▀▀▄▄▄███▀▀ ▄▀▀
▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄██
x

▄█▀▀▀▄█▀                                ▀▀██▀▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀▄▄▄
██▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     ██   ▀██   ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄ ▄  ██▀  ▄▀
▄▄███▄▄ ▄ ▐██▄  ▌ █▌  █▄  █▌  █▄ ██  ██   ▄██    ██  █▌  █▄ ▄█▀  █  ███ ▄    ▄
██▄▄▄▀▀███ ▐███▄ ▌▐█▌  ██ ▐█▌  ██ ██  ██  ▀▀██    ██ ▐█▌  ██ ██ ▄▄▄ ▀███▐█▀███▀
▄▀  ▀█▄ ▀██▐█ ██▄▌▐█▌ ▀ █ ▐█▌ ▀ █ ██▄▄▀     ██    ██ ▐█▌ ▀ █ ██ ▄▀█▀ ███ ▀  ██
█    █▀  █▀▐█  ██▌ █▌  ▄▀  █▌  ▄▀ ██        ██   ▄█▀  █▌  ▄▀ ▀█▄  █   ██    ██
▀▄ ▀  ▄█▀ ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀     ▀▀▀  ▀▀█▄     ▄▄██▄▄▄▀▀    ▀▀▀     ▀▀▀     ██▄▄█▀
▀▀▀▀      ▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄█▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄▄       ▀▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄███▀▀▀                     ▀▀▄▀▀                     ▀▀▀███▄▄▄▀▀▀▀
           ▀▀▀▄▄▄
               ▄▀██▄
                ▄▄▄██▄
                ▄██████
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀█▄
▀████▀▀█████████████ ▀██▌
  ▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄█▀ ▀ ███
 ▀▄▀▄▄▀▀▄   ▄  ▀ ▄█  ▀████
  ▐█████▄▄▄▌  ▄███████▀██▄▄
   █▀█▄▄  ▀██▄█████ ██▌▄███
   ▐█▀  ▄ ███████▀ ▐██▌▀███▄
    ▀▄█████████▀  ▄▀▀█▄ ▄███▌
      ▐██████▀     ▄▄███ ▀███
                       ▄██▄
     ▄ ▄            ██▄████▄██▄
  ▄▄▐███▌▄▄         ▀▀██   █▀▀▀
 ████▀▀▀████         ████████
  ▀██▄▄▄██▀   ███     ▀▀▄▀▀▀
  ▐██▀▀██▌    █      ▄▀
      █       ▄▀   ▄█▀
     █  ▄▄▄████████▀
    ▄█▄█████████▀▀▀▄
    ▄▄
  ▄███████▀         ▀▄▄████ ▄▄▄
▄███████▀▀▀▄▄       ███▌  ▐███▀
██████▀     ███      ▄██████▄
████▀                ▀██▀▀██▀
CRYPTO'S IIIFASTEST
GROWING CASINO
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
KTChampions
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1899

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
May 24, 2022, 08:19:48 PM

By the way, Ibrahimovic became the champion with Milan for the second time - Milan's previous championship was also taken with him.
Has he already made any standard comments for him in the spirit of "I am the God of football, where I am there is victory"?  Grin
So far I've only seen him dousing fans with champagne and getting a medal like a boss - smoking a cigar  Cool Grin

Classic Ibrahimovich am I right? 

I did expect something like this from him after and if Milan wins the league title. But I have to say Milan certainly played well. they have also improved their game towards the end of the season because  I think throughout the whole season they have been a little inconsistent but towards the end, they played really well and very consistently brought the results in favor of them.

Thanks,

Duke

Yes, Ibrahimovic in his style. By the way, as I predicted, he gave comments about the championship of Milan in exactly the same spirit as I expected:

I made a promise to return AC Milan to where it should be and I succeeded
The last time Milan won, I was in the team and now I’m here again. Two and a half years ago, I made a promise to return Milan to where it should be, and I succeeded, although many did not believe.
What about the future? I will play for another 10 years and make more money. In fact, you need to improve your health, and then it will be more clear how things are. I’m afraid to end my career, but at least if I end it, I’ll do it when I want, ”Ibrahimovic quotes the website of journalist Gianluca Di Marzio.
https://www.gamingdeputy.com/ibrahimovic-i-made-a-promise-to-return-ac-milan-to-where-it-should-be-and-i-succeeded/

How good is he! I hope he really continues to play and for a few more years we will enjoy both his game and his comments.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
terrorJR

Activity: 1302
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 24, 2022, 09:51:54 PM

All of Milan's matches may not have been the very best and the most beautiful, but you can also become a champion by willpower. There have also been phases when Zlatan has led the team, perhaps not only on the pitch but also with speeches in the locker room, a real winning mentality. Without him, this team would never have won the championship, because they are technically short compared to a few other teams. I think Juventus will just take it over again next year. Or maybe Inter.
in this case apart from the role player Zlatan is really quite extraordinary actually.
He can be a partner, coach, supporter and protector in this regard. what he does in some games is not much in terms of play but in terms of being supportive off the pitch and encouraging and protecting his young players he is really amazing in my opinion

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
jakdanyel

Activity: 1638
Merit: 304

kycfree

View Profile
May 24, 2022, 11:15:10 PM

I'm proud of Milan's incredible performance during the whole season. I can say one thing very confidently that they deserved to get the Serie A title from the beginning to the end. They always stayed in the competition for the title and they can even be the most consistent team this season. And the epilogue was just wonderful. They crushed Sassuolo by 3-0 and won the title very happily. Inter couldn't continue on their title streak but they still had a very good season. They missed the title chance by a small gap in the end.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████▀▌▄▀██████████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
██████▄███▀▀██▀██████████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
██████████▄███▄███▀██████
████████████████▀▀███████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
▀█████▀▀████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
Available in
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
TelolettOm

Activity: 2058
Merit: 550

View Profile
May 24, 2022, 11:44:41 PM

I'm also happy with that Finally they back their prime time.Milan played very well in this season in Seria A.
I think we still cannot compare the current Milan performance with its prime. Milan still has a lot of things to be fixed to come back to its prime. To be honest, I don't see Milan has returned to its prime yet. But, what they did during this season is very appreciated, their performance is quite consistent and they have a winning mentality as well. So, they deserve to win the scudetto since no other teams can play as consistently as AC Milan.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
RealMalatesta
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124

View Profile
May 25, 2022, 12:16:51 AM

I don't know how that feels to Hakan Calhanoglu after getting a ribbing from Zlatan at the parade party. Milan had great success after he moved to rival inter. that moment is used to prove that Milan is better without him. We don't know next, Zlatan has got old, maybe he doesn't want to play again and prepare to retire like his promise in the next session.
for sure he's in a bad shape right now considering it's not just Zlatan but so many fans and even meme creators who made this even bigger and a joke at the end of this season.
  he went to a rival because he wanted to win the Scudetto but after a season he left instead the Scudetto came to Milan, it's like a reversal which is quite unbelievable lol.
For Zlatan maybe this will be the end for him as previously promised because regardless of his current age it is enough to retire there even he can retire with pride because he can win the title in his last season
Zlatan is definitely a great player, but he is not really the reason why they won the championship is he? I mean sure he is great and all, even at his age he has been amazing but we are talking about a 41 year old Zlatan. On the other hand Hakan Calhanoglu may have finished the season second, but he is a big part of being second and why they won the cup as well and why they were at quarter finals of UCL as well.

So, I would say that Hakan played a much better season than Zlatan. What this means is, Zlatan basically joked about how Hakan is bad and he finished better thanks to his teammates and not him. That is not what Zlatan does, so he thinks he contributed more than he actually did.
tulusikhlas

Activity: 1526
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 25, 2022, 12:17:07 AM

I'm proud of Milan's incredible performance during the whole season. I can say one thing very confidently that they deserved to get the Serie A title from the beginning to the end. They always stayed in the competition for the title and they can even be the most consistent team this season. And the epilogue was just wonderful. They crushed Sassuolo by 3-0 and won the title very happily. Inter couldn't continue on their title streak but they still had a very good season. They missed the title chance by a small gap in the end.
Yes AC Milan have had a great season, but that doesn't mean they are without gaps. Several times they also lost balance which made their points even closer. But their consistency is still better than other teams, such as Inter Milan, which is the closest competitor. Yes they are still better than the teams that are at the top, even from the start of the season they have been candidates for champions.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
martyns

Activity: 840
Merit: 137

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2022, 06:41:21 AM

Yes AC Milan have had a great season, but that doesn't mean they are without gaps. Several times they also lost balance which made their points even closer. But their consistency is still better than other teams, such as Inter Milan, which is the closest competitor. Yes they are still better than the teams that are at the top, even from the start of the season they have been candidates for champions.
AC Milan are finally crowned Champions of Italy after lifting the Seria A trophy once again in a long period of time. From the beginning of the season, they deserve to lift the Trophy even with inter Milan competiting with them. AC Milan even lose certain points which makes Inter Milan close to the gap against them, the league was highly competitive for the both teams but at last, AC Milan o the title and next season, alot of challenges would be put in efforts from teams in the Seria A league.
Pmalek
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 7136

View Profile
May 25, 2022, 06:56:31 AM

I don't think that's the best environment for someone like Dybala. The injury concerns are just one reason why I think that. He doesn't look like the greatest worker and someone that focused on his fitness. The English Premier League is made up of runners who can play football. Athleticism and pace are integral part of the game. Spanish La Liga seems like a better fit for him. However, Real isn't interested and I am not sure Barca is either. If he really loves Juventus and cares for its fans like he says he does, he will never sign for Inter, but let's wait and see. The things players say these days are random bullshit anyways. But you can't fake those tears and the sadness that was visible on his face on the last match at the Juventus Stadium vs Lazio. 

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
hahay
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 1055

View Profile
May 25, 2022, 06:57:46 AM

AC Milan are finally crowned Champions of Italy after lifting the Seria A trophy once again in a long period of time. From the beginning of the season, they deserve to lift the Trophy even with inter Milan competiting with them. AC Milan even lose certain points which makes Inter Milan close to the gap against them, the league was highly competitive for the both teams but at last, AC Milan o the title and next season, alot of challenges would be put in efforts from teams in the Seria A league.
I personally am not too impressed with Milan's performance this season, even though they are title winners but Milan are still not strong enough. Also, Milan can focus on winning the Serie A title because they were eliminated from the Champions League and in fact, Milan in the Champions League are only the team that is bottom of the group stage. In addition, several times Milan failed to get full points when playing against weaker teams in Serie A, even though they only focused on Serie A but they were almost overtaken by Inter. So yes, winning the title for Milan this season is good but for me, they are still very lucky too because when they failed to get full points when playing against a weak team but their rival team was also in the title race like Inter got the same result. Milan is still not strong enough for next season with a squad like that, because I believe next season Juventus will be able to dominate again.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
poldanmig

Activity: 1372
Merit: 275

View Profile
May 25, 2022, 08:36:10 AM

I don't think that's the best environment for someone like Dybala. The injury concerns are just one reason why I think that. He doesn't look like the greatest worker and someone that focused on his fitness. The English Premier League is made up of runners who can play football. Athleticism and pace are integral part of the game. Spanish La Liga seems like a better fit for him. However, Real isn't interested and I am not sure Barca is either. If he really loves Juventus and cares for its fans like he says he does, he will never sign for Inter, but let's wait and see. The things players say these days are random bullshit anyways. But you can't fake those tears and the sadness that was visible on his face on the last match at the Juventus Stadium vs Lazio. 
Dybala ability can't be doubted in terms of scoring goals, but I doubt if Dybala goes to the English league later he will be able to show the performance like he played in the Italian league, the atmosphere of the Italian league and English league so far is quite different and difficult for Italian players can adapt well, I think we see that there are rarely players, especially strikers from Italy who are able to play quite well in the English league so far, and I think if Dybala goes to the English league he will end his career because of the intense competition in the English league.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████     ▀███▀     ███          █████▀▀       ▀█████████    ███████████████████         ▀██████    ████████         ▀█████    ████
████      ▀█▀      ███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████      ██████████████████    ▄▄▄    ████      ███████    ▄▄▄    ████    ████
████               ███    ▀▀▀▀▀████    ████▀▀▀▀▀██████   ██   █████████████████    ███▀   ███   ██   ██████    ███▀   ████    ████
████    █▄   ▄█    ███    ▄▄▄▄▄████    ████▄▄   █████   ▀▀▀▀   ████████████████         ▄███   ▀▀▀▀   █████         ▄█████    ████
████    ██▄ ▄██    ███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████    ▀▀▀▀    ████            ███████████████    ████████            ████    █▄   ▀█████    ████
████    ███████    ███          █████▄▄       ▄████    ▄████▄    ██████████████    ███████    ▄████▄    ███    ███▄   ▀███    ████
█████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀████▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀████▀▀█████
█████▄  ███  ██  █  ▄▄ ██   █████
██████▄ ▀█  ▄█  ██▄  ▀██  █▄ ████
███████▄   ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀  █▀     ▀███
████████▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄███
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀███
████▀▀                ▀▀█   ██
███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █ ███
███ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ███
███ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ ▀ ███
███ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█   ███
███                      ▄████
███  ██████████████████  █████
███                      █████

9000+ SLOTS 
████████▀▀  ▄  ▀▀████████
█████▀ ▄███▄ ▄███▄ ██████
████▀▄▄ ██▀▀ ▀▀██ ▄▄▀████
████ ▀ ▄▄ ▄███▄ ▄▄ ▀ ████
████ ████ ▀███▀ ████ ████
████▄ ███▀ ▄▄▄ ▀███ ▄████
█████▄ ▄▄ █████ ▄▄ ▄█████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
.PLAY NOW.
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Pages: « 1 ... 1475 1476 1477 1478 1479 1480 1481 1482 1483 1484 1485 1486 1487 1488 1489 1490 1491 1492 1493 1494 1495 1496 1497 1498 1499 1500 1501 1502 1503 1504 1505 1506 1507 1508 1509 1510 1511 1512 1513 1514 1515 1516 1517 1518 1519 1520 1521 1522 1523 1524 [1525] 1526 1527 1528 1529 1530 1531 1532 1533 1534 1535 1536 1537 1538 1539 1540 1541 1542 1543 1544 1545 1546 1547 1548 1549 1550 1551 1552 1553 1554 1555 1556 1557 1558 1559 1560 1561 1562 1563 1564 1565 1566 1567 1568 1569 1570 1571 1572 1573 1574 1575 ... 3714 »
  Print  

Jump to: