Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:37:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 [653] 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 ... 2567 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Germany League - Bundesliga Prediction Thread  (Read 580624 times)
blackened515

Activity: 1218
Merit: 279

View Profile
August 29, 2021, 12:12:10 AM

Augsburg got beaten in their home match against Bayer Leverkusen with a 1-4 score. Augsburg scored two own goals within 15 minutes into the match, which made it difficult for them to win or draw the game. But they managed to score a goal, and the first half ended with a 1-2 score. And Bayer Leverkusen scored two extra goals in the second half, ending the match with a 1-4 score. It was an enjoyable match to watch. Augsburg haven't won any match this season, and will play against Union Berlin in their next match, which I think will be tough for them to win. While Bayer Leverkusen is leading the Bundesliga with 7 points.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MusaMohamed

Activity: 896
Merit: 290

View Profile
August 29, 2021, 03:03:10 AM

It seems that Paris Saint-Germain is actively working on the transition of Haaland to its composition. The club intends to pay 200 million euros and complete the deal already in this transfer window. According to the source, the club wants to use the funds that will be received for Mbappe's transfer to Real Madrid for this purpose. A great help for this can be the fact that from next season there will be a buyout option for 75 million euros. In general, it seems to become quite clear why Paris Saint-Germain does not agree to the amount of 170 million euros offered by Real Madrid and demands in return an amount of more than 200 million euros.
Haaland will be a perfect replacement for Mbappe and I think he is better for PSG than Mbappe. Haaland has better attitude than Mbappe and he as I see, won't create internal conflict in teams they are playing for. In his career so far he does not create internal conflict. Mbappe created conflicts in France national team and in PSG, it is not a good change from Mbappe and can affect his career in coming years.

I think PSG will buy Haaland quickly and Dortmund won't reject their big offer. Mbappe will be a first domino that needs to be fallen.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
MinoRaiola
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1587

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2021, 06:09:13 AM

Robert Lewandowski looks like he wants to break his own record, he started with 5 goals in 3 matches.

Last year's record was 41 goals in 29 games, which is 1 goal every 60 minutes, or 1.4 goals per game. Currently after 3 games it is 5 goals = every 54 minutes a goal. It is still very early, but the start to a record is made and its last could last decades. With the 41 goals record he broke after 49 years Gerd Müllers 40 goals in the 1971/72 season.

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
ILuckyGuyI

Activity: 2086
Merit: 433

View Profile
August 29, 2021, 06:39:07 AM

Robert Lewandowski looks like he wants to break his own record, he started with 5 goals in 3 matches.

Last year's record was 41 goals in 29 games, which is 1 goal every 60 minutes, or 1.4 goals per game. Currently after 3 games it is 5 goals = every 54 minutes a goal. It is still very early, but the start to a record is made and its last could last decades. With the 41 goals record he broke after 49 years Gerd Müllers 40 goals in the 1971/72 season.

He is still playing like a superb striker despite being 33 years old. It looks like Haaland and him will compete for being the top scorer of the season. But as long as Lewandowski keeps this up, it is really hard for Haaland to keep up with him. But Haaland has long years ahead of him to be the top scorer even many times in whatever league he plays.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████▀▌▄▀██████████
██████▄███▀▀██▀██████████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
██████████▄███▄███▀██████
████████████████▀▀███████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
▀█████▀▀████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
Available in
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Cryptmuster
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1209

Glory To Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!

View Profile
August 29, 2021, 07:38:31 AM

Robert Lewandowski looks like he wants to break his own record, he started with 5 goals in 3 matches. That's his first hat-trick this season and he has ability to do many more if he stays in Bayern. Youngster Musiala also scored. Hertha Berlin couldn't get a point in their first three games, this result is not surprising. When Bayern find weak opponents they never stop scoring goals. Just three days ago they scored twelve goals against an amateur side in cup game. Major German teams are ruthless and I like it. Football is all about scoring goals so I'm with teams who play positive football.

Lewandowski is a very talented striker, I think it's understandable why Bayern Munich doesn't sell him. Great people set great goals, if his record cannot be broken, then he have to break your own record. ) Bayern loves to score a lot of goals because they know how to do it very well. It looks like they will be Bundesliga champions again this year, their performance is very confident and effective. It will be interesting for me to see how they will play in the Champions League, perhaps this tournament will be of higher priority for them.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Kusman

Activity: 756
Merit: 17

View Profile
August 29, 2021, 07:51:46 AM

Union Berlin v Monchengladbach match will also be very competitive I think. As we can see in the standings, none of these clubs have won a match so far. Both of them will want to get their first victory here. Considering the last head-to-head matches, Gladbach couldn't beat them in both of the two games here. I expect them to have a big difficulty in winning again. We can see both teams scoring and a draw at the end.

██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄       BYBIT │ reddit       ▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██
   Sports & Derivatives Trading        Mobile App for iPhone & Android
   24/7 Customer Support        NFT Marketplace        Launchpad/Launchpool
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
August 29, 2021, 09:10:28 AM

Robert Lewandowski looks like he wants to break his own record, he started with 5 goals in 3 matches. That's his first hat-trick this season and he has ability to do many more if he stays in Bayern. Youngster Musiala also scored. Hertha Berlin couldn't get a point in their first three games, this result is not surprising. When Bayern find weak opponents they never stop scoring goals. Just three days ago they scored twelve goals against an amateur side in cup game. Major German teams are ruthless and I like it. Football is all about scoring goals so I'm with teams who play positive football.

He might want to and the possibility that he's taking lead with 3 goals against Hertha, he might possibly be getting a head-on with teams that are below the standings last league or he might used this advantage in taking much score than the usual, and extremely Robert Lewandowski is pretty happy with his scores, but next match for Bayern was the 2nd on the last season, Leipzig, I don't really know if Leipzig will be ready for Bayern but let's just hope it can be a pretty exciting game to watch,

But right now matches today is Union Berlin against Monchengladbach, and Wolfsburg VS Leipzig, I think Leipzig will sure struggle with Wolfsburg first before heading on with Bayern, this is really a great big ordeal for Leipzig to face right now in my opinion.
decodx

Activity: 1428
Merit: 929

🇺🇦 Glory to Ukraine!

View Profile
August 29, 2021, 09:35:16 AM

I don't really know if Leipzig will be ready for Bayern but let's just hope it can be a pretty exciting game to watch,

Whenever Bayern play at their best, they are pure joy to watch. The starting lineup against Hertha is most likely Bayern's top 11 at the moment. The situation may change when Lucas and Pavard return, though. With Lewandowski shooting like this, Bayern is likely to win everything there is. Davies and Musiala were also incredible yesterday. Bayern seem to be getting more involved in the final third this season, which I like.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
August 29, 2021, 09:51:04 AM

He might want to and the possibility that he's taking lead with 3 goals against Hertha, he might possibly be getting a head-on with teams that are below the standings last league or he might used this advantage in taking much score than the usual, and extremely Robert Lewandowski is pretty happy with his scores, but next match for Bayern was the 2nd on the last season, Leipzig, I don't really know if Leipzig will be ready for Bayern but let's just hope it can be a pretty exciting game to watch,

But right now matches today is Union Berlin against Monchengladbach, and Wolfsburg VS Leipzig, I think Leipzig will sure struggle with Wolfsburg first before heading on with Bayern, this is really a great big ordeal for Leipzig to face right now in my opinion.

Robert Lewandowski isn’t leaving unless Manchester City suddenly wakes up and bids a huge amount for him, and I don’t think they’ll do it now so he’s staying with Bayern for this season. Also I wouldn’t be surprised if he breaks all his previous records this season, because who knows then he may finally move on from Bayern when the next summer transfer window opens.
Spack17

Activity: 1610
Merit: 271

View Profile
August 29, 2021, 09:56:15 AM

Robert Lewandowski isn’t leaving unless Manchester City suddenly wakes up and bids a huge amount for him, and I don’t think they’ll do it now so he’s staying with Bayern for this season. Also I wouldn’t be surprised if he breaks all his previous records this season, because who knows then he may finally move on from Bayern when the next summer transfer window opens.

Manchester City actually can make a serious offer for Bayern Munich striker Lewandowski if they want to do so. But surprisingly, they have given up on finding a top striker for now. They are still doing awesome like this also. But after PSG got Messi and Manchester United got Ronaldo, I would expect them to make a big transfer also.
snipie
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1140

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2021, 05:28:54 PM

Damn , just have seen the end result of the game between Bayern Munich and Union Berlin now !
Last time i have watched there it was 3 scored goals from Munich and thought that Berlin at least will score 1 .
Munich played them against the wall it looks like with 5 Goals but i already placed a win on Munich so all good.
It is Hertha Berlin actually and not Union and BTW Hertha is showing one of its worst performance so far and if they were lucky last season and escaped relegation at the last rounds, this time they will definitely relegate unless they start getting points!
Talking about Union, they made a surprise victory against M'Gladbach with 2 goals to 1! The other surprise for today was Wolfsburg winning vs Leipzig... Clubs are saying to Bayern, take that title again plz!

cygan
Legendary

Merit: 7736

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2021, 05:33:47 PM

a few minutes ago, the 2nd round of the dfb-cup was drawn.
the big favorite and current german champion bayern munich have an away game at bor. mönchengladbach and the current dfb-cup champion borussia dortmund receives second division club fc ingolstadt. in addition, there are 3 other bundesliga duels:

vfl bochum vs. fc augsburg
mainz 05 vs. arminia bielefeld
1. fc cologne vs. vfb stuttgart

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1128

View Profile
August 29, 2021, 05:43:36 PM

Manchester City actually can make a serious offer for Bayern Munich striker Lewandowski if they want to do so. But surprisingly, they have given up on finding a top striker for now. They are still doing awesome like this also. But after PSG got Messi and Manchester United got Ronaldo, I would expect them to make a big transfer also.
I do not think that City should be looking for Lewa right now, he is way too old to change teams. Don't get me wrong he is a marvelous player and he definitely makes each team he is in a better team and he is would score bunch of goals in City as well if he leaves. However Bayern would not be willing to lose a player like him and that is why they will overcharge for his fee and City would have to pay too much for a player at that age, he is good now but how many years will he be good for, that is something they should consider.

I still think that they should chase Kane, even if not this year then next year, put someone else at the front for now, and chase Kane, get him no matter what the price is, because that is the most perfect striker that could ever finish off the roster and they would be ready to beat everyone with a roster like that.
blackened515

Activity: 1218
Merit: 279

View Profile
August 29, 2021, 05:59:26 PM

Union Berlin v Monchengladbach match will also be very competitive I think. As we can see in the standings, none of these clubs have won a match so far. Both of them will want to get their first victory here. Considering the last head-to-head matches, Gladbach couldn't beat them in both of the two games here. I expect them to have a big difficulty in winning again. We can see both teams scoring and a draw at the end.
I was thinking the match will end draw, since both clubs are not weak. But Union Berlin performed greatly in the match, scored two goals, and surprisely won the match. They got their first 3 winning points. Union Berlin seems to be very prepared for the season, they have played 3 matches and haven't lost any. While Monchengladbach had the highest ball possession in the match (73%), but wasn't able to win or draw the match, they only manage to score a goal 90+ minutes. And the match ended with 2-1.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Jackl87

Activity: 1722
Merit: 269

View Profile
August 29, 2021, 06:02:41 PM

I do not think that City should be looking for Lewa right now, he is way too old to change teams. Don't get me wrong he is a marvelous player and he definitely makes each team he is in a better team and he is would score bunch of goals in City as well if he leaves. However Bayern would not be willing to lose a player like him and that is why they will overcharge for his fee and City would have to pay too much for a player at that age, he is good now but how many years will he be good for, that is something they should consider.

I definitely agree with you here that ManCity should net spend a big amount of money (transfer fee + salary) on lewandowski even if he is playing extremely well at the moment. He is 32 years old and he maybe is still in his prime right now but this can change pretty quickly in football. That's also why i don't understand why everyone is celebrating the tranfer from Barcelona to PSG as a big success for Paris. Messi is great don't get me wrong but he is even older than lewandowski and i doubt that PSG is stronger now than last year just because of him. And don't even get me started with the transfer of Cristiano Ronaldo (36 years old already) to Manchester United.
JeromeTash
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1210

Heisenberg

View Profile
August 29, 2021, 07:49:24 PM

Also, not forgetting that there so different between playing for Bayern Munich in the German Bundesliga and playing for Manchester City in the EPL where Guardiola ill keep rotating him with Jesus. No regular Football could mean a drop in form for the player.

That's also why i don't understand why everyone is celebrating the tranfer from Barcelona to PSG as a big success for Paris. Messi is great don't get me wrong but he is even older than lewandowski and i doubt that PSG is stronger now than last year just because of him.
1. It was a free transfer
2. It's a weak league. PSG are definitely stronger no
3. Even when those 2 (Messi and Ronaldo) are now old. They are better than so many strikers in their prime times right now

██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
Lafu
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 3043

View Profile
August 30, 2021, 01:16:51 AM

OMFG , just have seen the results now from the sunday games and im spechless about it damn !
I really have not expected that Union Berlin will win against Gladbach with 2 goals.
Ad also i dont thought that Wolfsburg making the same with Leipzig and that they win , wow !
Just have seen the previews of both games !

bct_ail
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 2217

https://t1p.de/6ghrf

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2021, 09:17:10 AM

I really have not expected that Union Berlin will win against Gladbach with 2 goals.

Gladbach has made a bad start. The defeat against Union Berlin shows that the injured players cannot be replaced by their own players. But unfortunately there is no money for new players. So it will be difficult to achieve the season's goal

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
August 30, 2021, 11:33:18 AM

Whenever Bayern play at their best, they are pure joy to watch. The starting lineup against Hertha is most likely Bayern's top 11 at the moment. The situation may change when Lucas and Pavard return, though. With Lewandowski shooting like this, Bayern is likely to win everything there is. Davies and Musiala were also incredible yesterday. Bayern seem to be getting more involved in the final third this season, which I like.

Well, including myself I am pretty much excited every time Bayern has a match that top 11 players should be a keep for Bayern and if Bayerns would still be champion this season I really think that would add up amazing income for top players on Bayern's club, anyway I am not against Lucas or Pavard but they simply have some ups and downs when it comes for their participation but that's another issue.

Or he could choose not to leave Bayern but that would be his decision there are a lot of great potential for his career and I think he has proven now that he could be the best of him there is In every game he played, if an unexpected opportunity may come then he can surely grab on to it, but I think he is still enjoying the company of Bayern Munich and he might play for another season due to the team's great atmosphere.
cygan
Legendary

Merit: 7736

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2021, 02:47:26 PM

bayern munich has now also signed Marcel Sabitzer from rb leipzig, following the moves of Julian Nagelsmann and Dayot Upamecano from leipzig to munich at the beginning of the season.

Bayern Munich have completed their third move from RB Leipzig, signing captain Marcel Sabitzer. According to Bild, the clubs have agreed on a transfer fee that is below the initially rumoured sum of €16 million. The midfielder’s market value amounts to €42 million – the 27-year-old’s contract expiring on June 30, 2022 made this deal possible. Now, Sabitzer is bound to the Bavarians until 2025.
https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/news/view?id=391984

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
Pages: « 1 ... 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 [653] 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 ... 2567 »
  Print  

Jump to: