Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:00:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 [660] 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 ... 2566 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Germany League - Bundesliga Prediction Thread  (Read 580559 times)
doomloop

Activity: 2282
Merit: 581

View Profile
September 06, 2021, 07:15:44 PM

Bundesliga have been boring to me because Bayern Munich is also winning the League trophy and it seems no other club in the Bundesliga can compete with them. Leipzig is not a weak team, and have to put in all there efforts in order to win against Bayern Munich in this match. Leipzig lost their last match to Wolfsburg, and have only won 1 out of the 3 matches they have played. They gave Bayern Munich is a very good odd, but Leipzig can probably win this match and surprise everyone.
Bundesliga can become very entertaining for people up until a moment for two reasons. If you are a Bayern fan then it is obviously fun for you because you are watching your team win against almost everyone and become champions so why not watch it?

On the other hand, if you do not support one single team there, but generally just want to see Bayern get dethroned so that you would finally see another team become champions (aka lille type of situation breaking PSG winning streak) then for a while you get to watch it become reality, look at Bayern now, they are not there which means for a while longer, like maybe 2-3 months more, there will be a competition. Eventually Bayern starts to put their foot on the gas and opens the gap but until that moment everyone feels like "what if this is the season it finally happens?" so it becomes entertaining.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xzone
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1482

View Profile
September 06, 2021, 08:00:35 PM

I see that Borussia Dortmund have a 2.02 odd for their victory while Leverkusen's odd is 3.45. And the odd for a draw is 3.80. Dortmund seem as the favourite side of course but not by far either. Because Leverkusen are not a team to be underestimated here. They are really powerful and had a great start as they are at the 2nd place now. The safest option for me seems like both teams to score.

The odds of the match are really good. The fact that it has such a high rate already shows how difficult a match it is. Both teams have a chance, it will be hard to decide. The option you choose also makes sense, both teams can score.
After a few more days, it may be easier to decide. I wonder if there will be missing players in the teams Smiley

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Luzin

Activity: 1442
Merit: 779

View Profile
September 06, 2021, 11:14:08 PM

The odds of the match are really good. The fact that it has such a high rate already shows how difficult a match it is. Both teams have a chance, it will be hard to decide. The option you choose also makes sense, both teams can score.
After a few more days, it may be easier to decide. I wonder if there will be missing players in the teams Smiley

For a while Leverkusen have a better in a standing temporary. They have never lost. While dortmund they lost 1 time. It's a test for Leverkusen, I don't think there's still much chance of winning. Although I know many people are looking for Dortmund to win. I think leverkusen has to kill Halaand to not move freely.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Spack17

Activity: 1610
Merit: 271

View Profile
September 06, 2021, 11:22:36 PM

I see that Borussia Dortmund have a 2.02 odd for their victory while Leverkusen's odd is 3.45. And the odd for a draw is 3.80. Dortmund seem as the favourite side of course but not by far either. Because Leverkusen are not a team to be underestimated here. They are really powerful and had a great start as they are at the 2nd place now. The safest option for me seems like both teams to score.

World Cup Qualifiers matches are still going on. All eyes will be especially on Haaland considering the Leverkusen match. As long as he doesn't get injured, I believe that he will score against Leverkusen. I would like to place a bet on one of these teams also but I don't trust any of them about getting a win here. This game is really ready for every kind of results.
Rabi3

Activity: 1204
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2021, 11:33:22 PM

in the last seven matches when they played against each other, we've seen 3 goals or more, this is a good indication that we could see a lot of goals too, and both teams to score does seem to be the safest bet, the odds of that is low though @1.41, adding to a parlay is the only way I can bet it because I'm not willing to put a lot on it, I hope there will be no surprises though.

OcTradism

Activity: 1736
Merit: 801

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2021, 06:03:40 AM

As long as he doesn't get injured, I believe that he will score against Leverkusen. I would like to place a bet on one of these teams also but I don't trust any of them about getting a win here. This game is really ready for every kind of results.
Haaland is goal productive and he is a new goal machine after Ronaldo, Messi, Ibrahimovic and Lewandowski. It is not a guarantee that he will be able to score in all matches he plays. Leverkusen is not a weak opponent so your prediction can be wrong.

If the next opponent of Dortmund is not Leverkusen, I would have more belief that Haaland will score but the fact is Leverkusen, not another.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
LittleBitFunny

Activity: 1428
Merit: 129

The first decentralized crypto betting platform

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2021, 10:18:25 AM

As long as he doesn't get injured, I believe that he will score against Leverkusen. I would like to place a bet on one of these teams also but I don't trust any of them about getting a win here. This game is really ready for every kind of results.
Haaland is goal productive and he is a new goal machine after Ronaldo, Messi, Ibrahimovic and Lewandowski. It is not a guarantee that he will be able to score in all matches he plays. Leverkusen is not a weak opponent so your prediction can be wrong.

If the next opponent of Dortmund is not Leverkusen, I would have more belief that Haaland will score but the fact is Leverkusen, not another.

Haaland is a goal machine. He has the ability to score a lot. His speed and agility fascinate everyone. But I can't find any other skill in him. However, Leverkusen is certainly a strong team. But I don't think their defense is too strong that Haaland won't score against them. Haaland also scored two goals against Leverkusen in the last match between Leverkusen and Dortmund.

bct_ail
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 2217

https://t1p.de/6ghrf

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2021, 10:22:41 AM

Bundesliga have been boring to me because Bayern Munich is also winning the League trophy and it seems no other club in the Bundesliga can compete with them.

Unfortunately, this has been the case for a long time. For several years now, it has been clear who will end up on top and become champion. Sometimes it gets exciting and other teams manage to be on top for a few match days. So it is boring when it comes to the championship. But still, there are many interesting games among the other teams.

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 
Spack17

Activity: 1610
Merit: 271

View Profile
September 07, 2021, 10:28:35 AM

Bundesliga have been boring to me because Bayern Munich is also winning the League trophy and it seems no other club in the Bundesliga can compete with them.

Unfortunately, this has been the case for a long time. For several years now, it has been clear who will end up on top and become champion. Sometimes it gets exciting and other teams manage to be on top for a few match days. So it is boring when it comes to the championship. But still, there are many interesting games among the other teams.

Bayern Munich have the most qualified squad in the league and they benefit from this situation every year. And yeah, it started to be boring a few years ago already for me. Because there are no team which are able to compete with them till the last week. Leipzig were the closest one the last time but they dropped down from the competition very early also. For this year, I hope that Dortmund get better and fight for the title. I really missed the competition between them and Bayern Munich for the championship.
Joy_learns_crypto

Activity: 32
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 07, 2021, 10:39:41 AM

Bayern Munich have the most qualified squad in the league and they benefit from this situation every year. And yeah, it started to be boring a few years ago already for me. Because there are no team which are able to compete with them till the last week. Leipzig were the closest one the last time but they dropped down from the competition very early also. For this year, I hope that Dortmund get better and fight for the title. I really missed the competition between them and Bayern Munich for the championship.

Bayern Munich has turned other teams in bundesliga into their academy, They buy any developed player from these clubs at cheaper price, where as teams from other leagues can't get  these players if they must get the players, they will pay heavily for it
Joy_learns_crypto

Activity: 32
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 07, 2021, 10:51:18 AM

Bayern Munich has turned other teams in bundesliga into their academy, They buy any developed player from these clubs at cheaper price, where as teams from other leagues can't get  these players if they must get the players, they will pay heavily for it
Bundesliga is to me the most boring league to follow, no competition.
I really wish teams like Leipzig, Lille or Dortmund can get stronger to compete with them.
poldanmig

Activity: 1372
Merit: 275

View Profile
September 07, 2021, 11:07:00 AM

I really wish teams like Leipzig, Lille or Dortmund can get stronger to compete with them.
The Bundesliga is like La Liga and Ligue 1, which only has two or three big teams that always dominate the competition and it might be a wonderful  thing if there is a small club that can win among the big clubs, especially the current Bundesliga, It can be seen that bayern grip on football in Germany is so strong that even dortmund, who was runner-up in the Bundesliga in the last two seasons, couldn't fulfill their promise to end Bayern Munich dominance so far.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████     ▀███▀     ███          █████▀▀       ▀█████████    ███████████████████         ▀██████    ████████         ▀█████    ████
████      ▀█▀      ███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████      ██████████████████    ▄▄▄    ████      ███████    ▄▄▄    ████    ████
████               ███    ▀▀▀▀▀████    ████▀▀▀▀▀██████   ██   █████████████████    ███▀   ███   ██   ██████    ███▀   ████    ████
████    █▄   ▄█    ███    ▄▄▄▄▄████    ████▄▄   █████   ▀▀▀▀   ████████████████         ▄███   ▀▀▀▀   █████         ▄█████    ████
████    ██▄ ▄██    ███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████    ▀▀▀▀    ████            ███████████████    ████████            ████    █▄   ▀█████    ████
████    ███████    ███          █████▄▄       ▄████    ▄████▄    ██████████████    ███████    ▄████▄    ███    ███▄   ▀███    ████
█████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀████▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀████▀▀█████
█████▄  ███  ██  █  ▄▄ ██   █████
██████▄ ▀█  ▄█  ██▄  ▀██  █▄ ████
███████▄   ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀  █▀     ▀███
████████▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄███
██████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀███
████▀▀                ▀▀█   ██
███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █ ███
███ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ███
███ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ ▀ ███
███ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█   ███
███                      ▄████
███  ██████████████████  █████
███                      █████

9000+ SLOTS 
█████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▄  ▀▀████████
█████▀ ▄███▄ ▄███▄ ██████
████▀▄▄ ██▀▀ ▀▀██ ▄▄▀████
████ ▀ ▄▄ ▄███▄ ▄▄ ▀ ████
████ ████ ▀███▀ ████ ████
████▄ ███▀ ▄▄▄ ▀███ ▄████
█████▄ ▄▄ █████ ▄▄ ▄█████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
.PLAY NOW.
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1530

View Profile
September 07, 2021, 11:24:47 AM

Lille is a French club in the Ligue 1, not the Bundesliga. You probably mean Leverkusen.

I would not say it the most boring, but indeed it is has become a boring league over the last decade. Similar like many others in Europe where they are one or two top clubs and the rest is mid-class. However, this is the first season I see a more equalized competition since Bayern has not really increased their quality. I would even say, Bayern is not as strong as the years before. Dortmund has a great talented team. If they remain stable, then a surprise would certainly be possible.
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
September 07, 2021, 12:48:37 PM

Like seriously!!!!!! Do you know what Bundesliga is? Have you ever watched a Bundesliga match? How do you find the Bundesliga boring? Strong teams like Bayern Munich, Dortmund, Leipzig are here. Leverkusen and Wolfsburg are also strong enough. I really don't understand how the Bundesliga can seem boring to anyone despite having so many good teams. Please watch Bundesliga matches, then write in this thread.

hahay
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 1055

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
September 07, 2021, 01:05:08 PM

Lille is a French club in the Ligue 1, not the Bundesliga. You probably mean Leverkusen.

I would not say it the most boring, but indeed it is has become a boring league over the last decade. Similar like many others in Europe where they are one or two top clubs and the rest is mid-class. However, this is the first season I see a more equalized competition since Bayern has not really increased their quality. I would even say, Bayern is not as strong as the years before. Dortmund has a great talented team. If they remain stable, then a surprise would certainly be possible.
Lille is Lille and Leverkusen is Leverkusen, they are very different and there is no way he could be wrong. When he can judge this league as very boring, then at least he knows and understands which teams are good and bad and which teams are likely to be competitors in the title race. Lille are clearly contenders in the Ligue 1 title race but what about Leverkusen? Even in the last 3 seasons Leverkusen have only been able to finish in 6th, 5th and 4th place and that is far from being a tough competitor in the title race, in contrast to Dortmund and Leipzig. I personally don't really care if it's a boring league or not because only about 1 to 3 teams dominate, sport nowadays has become a place of business and investment. In fact, many quality players come from mid-class teams as you say, until in the end they are recruited by big teams like Bayern Munich in this Bundesliga.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
hd49728
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1027

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2021, 02:11:48 PM

Even in the last 3 seasons Leverkusen have only been able to finish in 6th, 5th and 4th place and that is far from being a tough competitor in the title race, in contrast to Dortmund and Leipzig. I personally don't really care if it's a boring league or not because only about 1 to 3 teams dominate, sport nowadays has become a place of business and investment. In fact, many quality players come from mid-class teams as you say, until in the end they are recruited by big teams like Bayern Munich in this Bundesliga.
Leverkusen lost their power as top three clubs in Bundesliga and in past few season, Leipzig replaced Leverkusen position. Leipzig started to lose their best players to big clubs and I guess in near future, they will struggle to hold their position as the third best club in Bundesliga.

Leverkusen might come back to the third. Anyway I fail to see any of them can become real competitor to Bayern for Bundesliga title. Bayern are too strong in Germany.

Dormund, what will they have after they lose Haaland? Haaland will very probably to leave Dortmund and even with him, they can not fight with Bayern. So without him, I can not imagine how easily the race to the title will become for Bayern.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
rahmad2nd
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1009

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
September 07, 2021, 02:41:25 PM

Even in the last 3 seasons Leverkusen have only been able to finish in 6th, 5th and 4th place and that is far from being a tough competitor in the title race, in contrast to Dortmund and Leipzig. I personally don't really care if it's a boring league or not because only about 1 to 3 teams dominate, sport nowadays has become a place of business and investment. In fact, many quality players come from mid-class teams as you say, until in the end they are recruited by big teams like Bayern Munich in this Bundesliga.
Leverkusen lost their power as top three clubs in Bundesliga and in past few season, Leipzig replaced Leverkusen position. Leipzig started to lose their best players to big clubs and I guess in near future, they will struggle to hold their position as the third best club in Bundesliga.

Leverkusen might come back to the third. Anyway I fail to see any of them can become real competitor to Bayern for Bundesliga title. Bayern are too strong in Germany.

Dormund, what will they have after they lose Haaland? Haaland will very probably to leave Dortmund and even with him, they can not fight with Bayern. So without him, I can not imagine how easily the race to the title will become for Bayern.
I remember Leverkusen when Michael Ballack is the most important player there and success bring to final champion league on 2001 before one beautiful goal created by Zidane at the last minute and make their dream to get champion league trophy gone. Now their reputation on bundesliga have been disappear and replace by new club Leipzig, how ever Bundesliga is not interested league and most dominance by Bayern Munich because almost competitor team sell their favorite player to Die Rotten. Last years Leipzig sold two most important player to Bayern and they sold coach too, that not good way how to be competitor for Bayern in Bundesliga.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
DU18

Activity: 1694
Merit: 268

Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited

View Profile
September 07, 2021, 05:39:04 PM

so far only the match between bayern munchen vs Dortmund is still the main attraction for me personally to see the bundesliga match, apart from the match, to be honest I prefer to sleep than watch the match Grin

now money has really ruled football, and of course clubs that have strong finances will continue to be the dominating clubs in the league, as is what happened to bayern munchen today which collects many of the best players in their squad.

Altryist
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1300

View Profile
September 07, 2021, 06:34:11 PM

Bayern, as always, will try to make a good lead over their rivals in the championship, so that they can comfortably play the playoffs in the Champions League. Then it will be possible to look at the games of the championship, on the eve of decisive matches in the Champions League, Bayern can simply play them to half the strength, give the main players have a rest before important matches. As for Borussia, I agree with you, with or without Haaland, but Borussia will not be able to compete with Bayern in the fight for the championship in the Bundesliga.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
bullrun2024bro
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 4328

View Profile
September 07, 2021, 07:00:05 PM

The champion of the past Bundesliga season, FC Bayern München was once more awared with another trophy. This time FC Bayern has been awared with the first ever ECA Chairman's Award.

Bayern have been awarded the first ever ECA Chairman's Award 'for the club's outstanding contributions to European club football in 2021 - including winning both men's and women's domestic titles'

Dr. Michael Gerlinger received the award from the ECA chairman Nasser Al-Khelaifi

Source: https://twitter.com/iMiaSanMia/status/1435258157257920516

Congratulations again to the men's and women's team of FC Bayern! It will be pretty hard, but let's see if they can do it again this season.

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
Pages: « 1 ... 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 [660] 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 ... 2566 »
  Print  

Jump to: