Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:01:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 [681] 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 ... 2567 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Germany League - Bundesliga Prediction Thread  (Read 580610 times)
flyer88

Activity: 1177
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2021, 09:02:13 AM

Here we can talk about problems with the depth of the squad, as well as the official ideology of the club about the constant sale of its leaders. The so-called "spirit of winners" is difficult to form in an atmosphere when the current club serves only as a springboard for moving to another club with great ambitions. Specifically, in the match with Gladbach, in justification of Borussia Dortmund, we can talk about the absence of Haaland and Reuss in the squad due to injuries. Leipzig should be among the leaders in terms of its potential and it's time to slowly break through to the top. The unfortunate Gerda - most recently 5-0 from Bayern, and now 6-0 from Leipzig.
Dortmund is not a very rich club, they look like they are a rich club but they keep selling their players and we rarely see them make big splash transfers to fill that void. Which means that they are not spending all the money they get from transfers. This causes the team to rebuild over and over again constantly without ever reaching to that top level. They did win the league few times back in the day of course, but that was both the rebuild being postponed for a season or two and also a great coaching as well, both Klopp and Tuchel managed here so it is not a shocked that we have seen them do well.

All the above, I would assume that Dortmund would probably not be champions anytime soon again, sold Sancho, will sell Haaland and use all that money to get younger and talented players all over again to try once more. If they were rich, they could have simply said no to whatever price they are offered for their players and keep getting even better players in other positions instead of selling the good ones they have.

This can be said to be a genius owned by the Borussia Dortmund management in managing their club's finances every year, where last season they successfully sold Jadon Sancho the United series shirt and landed Erling Haaland at the Signal Iduna Park stadium, and even the proceeds from the sale of players they got they were right. -absolutely.not buying a star player to replace the vacant position that has been left by a player who goes to another club.where they successfully develop their young talents to become a star player and are again sold at very expensive prices in the transfer market, but this does not interest me because the Bundesliga competition map will be very unstable where even Borussia Dortmund simply release their players to their rival clubs in the Bundesliga such as Lewandowski to Bayern Munich

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Roidz

Activity: 1386
Merit: 250

1XBit.com

View Profile
September 28, 2021, 10:34:26 AM

Erling Haaland and Lewandowski are still in their class these two players are still competing in the corner of the scoreboard, I'm not surprised if in the transfer market these two players will be wanted. Especially Haaland who is still young certainly attracts the interest of many clubs and I hope next season he is in the Premier League.

We will watch a top scorer race between Haaland and Lewangoalski. Lewa puts on a great performance for her age. Haaland will transfer from the Bundesliga to the Premier League next year. The important thing is which team will transfer Haaland. If ManU gets it, they will have an excellent offensive line.

The competition to become the German League top scorer this season is actually quite tight, so far the two players have scored 7 goals each and seem to be competing until the end of the season. I think if Haaland really leaves next season, it will be a very big loss for Dortmund, because so far Haaland performance has been very good and of course Haaland is one of the most vital players for Dortmund at this time, in my opinion, if dortmund wants to destroy Munich domination, they must defend Haaland at least until the end of Halland's contract later.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
hd49728
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1027

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2021, 11:38:26 AM

The competition to become the German League top scorer this season is actually quite tight, so far the two players have scored 7 goals each and seem to be competing until the end of the season. I think if Haaland really leaves next season, it will be a very big loss for Dortmund, because so far Haaland performance has been very good and of course Haaland is one of the most vital players for Dortmund at this time, in my opinion, if dortmund wants to destroy Munich domination, they must defend Haaland at least until the end of Halland's contract later.
It does not make sense for Haaland if he wins this race but Dortmund fail in the competition with Bayern in Bundesliga.

This season shows that Haaland is more matured because he now is not only a good scorer but he can make good assists for his mates. Haaland now is more dangerous than Lewandowski who is a traditional striker. Lewandowski does not contribute too much and he is not able to make great assists like Haaland.

I think Haaland will leave Dortmund in the summer because Dortmund now is too small for Haaland with his talent and ambition.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
poldanmig

Activity: 1372
Merit: 275

View Profile
September 28, 2021, 01:33:43 PM

I have a little doubt that Dortmund will be able to keep Haaland next season, because there are indeed many big clubs who are ready to buy Haaland at a high price and of course it will shake Dortmund stance as happened to Sancho in the last transfer market.

It does not make sense for Haaland if he wins this race but Dortmund fail in the competition with Bayern in Bundesliga.

This season shows that Haaland is more matured because he now is not only a good scorer but he can make good assists for his mates. Haaland now is more dangerous than Lewandowski who is a traditional striker. Lewandowski does not contribute too much and he is not able to make great assists like Haaland.

I think Haaland will leave Dortmund in the summer because Dortmund now is too small for Haaland with his talent and ambition.
Haaland's current condition is no different from what happened to Kane, both players are quite sharp strikers in their respective leagues but the club lack of achievements certainly makes them want to go and wants to find another club that can promise them a trophy.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████     ▀███▀     ███          █████▀▀       ▀█████████    ███████████████████         ▀██████    ████████         ▀█████    ████
████      ▀█▀      ███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████      ██████████████████    ▄▄▄    ████      ███████    ▄▄▄    ████    ████
████               ███    ▀▀▀▀▀████    ████▀▀▀▀▀██████   ██   █████████████████    ███▀   ███   ██   ██████    ███▀   ████    ████
████    █▄   ▄█    ███    ▄▄▄▄▄████    ████▄▄   █████   ▀▀▀▀   ████████████████         ▄███   ▀▀▀▀   █████         ▄█████    ████
████    ██▄ ▄██    ███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████    ▀▀▀▀    ████            ███████████████    ████████            ████    █▄   ▀█████    ████
████    ███████    ███          █████▄▄       ▄████    ▄████▄    ██████████████    ███████    ▄████▄    ███    ███▄   ▀███    ████
█████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀████▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀████▀▀█████
█████▄  ███  ██  █  ▄▄ ██   █████
██████▄ ▀█  ▄█  ██▄  ▀██  █▄ ████
███████▄   ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀  █▀     ▀███
████████▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄███
██████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀███
████▀▀                ▀▀█   ██
███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █ ███
███ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ███
███ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ ▀ ███
███ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█   ███
███                      ▄████
███  ██████████████████  █████
███                      █████

9000+ SLOTS 
█████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▄  ▀▀████████
█████▀ ▄███▄ ▄███▄ ██████
████▀▄▄ ██▀▀ ▀▀██ ▄▄▀████
████ ▀ ▄▄ ▄███▄ ▄▄ ▀ ████
████ ████ ▀███▀ ████ ████
████▄ ███▀ ▄▄▄ ▀███ ▄████
█████▄ ▄▄ █████ ▄▄ ▄█████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
.PLAY NOW.
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Turbolinea

Activity: 560
Merit: 57

View Profile
September 28, 2021, 01:52:04 PM

I have a little doubt that Dortmund will be able to keep Haaland next season, because there are indeed many big clubs who are ready to buy Haaland at a high price and of course it will shake Dortmund stance as happened to Sancho in the last transfer market.

I have the same idea with you. It will be very hard for Dortmund to be able to convince Haaland to stay at Dortmund. Most probably, some big clubs will make an offer for him next summer. If Manchester City aren't able to sign Kane maybe they can go for Haaland. Real Madrid also seem like very serious about this transfer. They want to get Mbappe and Haaland both next summer.
DU18

Activity: 1694
Merit: 268

Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited

View Profile
September 28, 2021, 02:00:21 PM

I have the same idea with you. It will be very hard for Dortmund to be able to convince Haaland to stay at Dortmund. Most probably, some big clubs will make an offer for him next summer. If Manchester City aren't able to sign Kane maybe they can go for Haaland. Real Madrid also seem like very serious about this transfer. They want to get Mbappe and Haaland both next summer.
It looks like real madrid could be haaland's next destination and if real madrid manages to sign haaland and mbappe in the summer transfers, of course it will make real madrid have a pretty dangerous attacking trio in their attack, but I am a little doubtful if that can happen, because now It's Manchester City ready to offer big money to Dortmund and Real Madrid's finances which are now a bit deteriorating would certainly very much doubt they could buy Haaland and Mappe at the same time.

Lafu
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 3043

View Profile
September 28, 2021, 05:05:15 PM

Hope that Dortmund will be playing today much better as they have done the last weekend against Gladbach.
And for sure hopefully they will win today in the Champions League against Sporting Lissabon with some goals from Haaland.
Maybe Reus can also score but i guess that they can do it today and win .

jakdanyel

Activity: 1624
Merit: 304

kycfree

View Profile
September 28, 2021, 05:22:04 PM

If they manage to beat Sporting today in the Champions League. I think that they will boost their morale again and will be prepared well for the Dortmund - Augsburg match. Augsburg are not a really tough opponent for them and they would win this match by a decent gap I think. In the absence of Haaland, they are worse at scoring maybe but they can still beat Sporting and Augsburg both.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████▀▌▄▀██████████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
██████▄███▀▀██▀██████████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
██████████▄███▄███▀██████
████████████████▀▀███████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
▀█████▀▀████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
Available in
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
jaberwock
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1073

View Profile
September 28, 2021, 09:24:31 PM

It looks like real madrid could be haaland's next destination and if real madrid manages to sign haaland and mbappe in the summer transfers, of course it will make real madrid have a pretty dangerous attacking trio in their attack, but I am a little doubtful if that can happen, because now It's Manchester City ready to offer big money to Dortmund and Real Madrid's finances which are now a bit deteriorating would certainly very much doubt they could buy Haaland and Mappe at the same time.
Haaland could definitely break all the records Bundesliga ever had if he stays in this league but I doubt that could happen. Dortmund can't keep him forever and if Bayern somehow gets him, I doubt that they could offer him as much as some other teams could offer in other nations.

Premier League looks like the most solid possibility because they are making insane profits which means that they could also offer him the most money, not just offer transfer fee to the club, which could be rejected easily by the clubs, but also offer the most amount of money to Haaland himself. However if he were to stay, I am 100% sure that he would have scored a lot more than Lewa ever did because Lewa wasn't this good at his age.

snipie
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1140

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2021, 10:46:59 PM

If they manage to beat Sporting today in the Champions League. I think that they will boost their morale again and will be prepared well for the Dortmund - Augsburg match. Augsburg are not a really tough opponent for them and they would win this match by a decent gap I think. In the absence of Haaland, they are worse at scoring maybe but they can still beat Sporting and Augsburg both.
Well Dortmund was able to win vs Sporting but with a single goal if we would like to compare them with Liverpool humiliating Porto with 5 goals.. Dortmund fire power was affected by Haaland absence tho.
The other Bundesliga team that played today was leipzig and they weren't better at all, ain't able to keep their advantage and with their previous 6-0 vs Hertha, they just failed their supporters by losing vs Brugge..

laurenB7742

Activity: 1302
Merit: 128

Vaccinized.. immunity level is full.

View Profile
September 29, 2021, 12:59:09 PM

Well Dortmund was able to win vs Sporting but with a single goal if we would like to compare them with Liverpool humiliating Porto with 5 goals.. Dortmund fire power was affected by Haaland absence tho.
The other Bundesliga team that played today was leipzig and they weren't better at all, ain't able to keep their advantage and with their previous 6-0 vs Hertha, they just failed their supporters by losing vs Brugge..

Dortmund vs Sporting this time should be an easier one compared to their previous match. They have an informed Haaland who is just tearing apart anyone coming his way and he is even deadlier in the Champions League. So I'm guessing this will be a fairly easy win for Dortmund and also the following match vs  Augsburg should also be easy for them I'm guessing. Let's see how they do.

███████ ███████        R O L L B I T        CRYPTO'S MOST INNOVATIVE CASINO        [ PLAY NOW ]        ███████ ███████
//     TRADE RLB NOW!     //
███████ ███████ ███████            OFFICIAL EUROPEAN BETTING PARTNER OF SSC NAPOLI           ███████ ███████ ███████
bct_ail
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 2217

https://t1p.de/6ghrf

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2021, 01:10:29 PM

On Friday evening, Cologne will play against Greuther Fürth. Another chance for Cologne to win and get another 3 points. The goal for Cologne remains to collect points quickly in order not to play against relegation. At least that is the statement of coach Baumgart.

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 
OcTradism

Activity: 1736
Merit: 801

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2021, 01:42:54 PM

Dortmund vs Sporting this time should be an easier one compared to their previous match. They have an informed Haaland who is just tearing apart anyone coming his way and he is even deadlier in the Champions League.
Champions League is not for young players but Haaland is like to be born for Champions League. If he continues like this, he will break the all time record for scorers in Champions League.

In early years of their career, Messi and Ronaldo scored very little goals. Haaland is more productive than Messi or Ronaldo and don't forget he is just 21 years old now.

So I'm guessing this will be a fairly easy win for Dortmund and also the following match vs  Augsburg should also be easy for them I'm guessing. Let's see how they do.
No match in Champions League is easy and the yesterday defeat of Real Madrid is example. Dortmund are stronger and I believe they will win the today but easy win that is not what I think of. Dortmund has to fight to win and they have to play very careful.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
ziyaaa

Activity: 532
Merit: 18

View Profile
September 29, 2021, 02:14:42 PM

Dorrmund won their last match against Sporting by 1-0 in the Champions League. It was a nice way of making up for the result they got against Gladbach in the Bundesliga last week. This week, they are playing a home match against Augsburg. Haaland might play in this match but it is not certain according to some sources. With or without Haaland, they can still win this match.

Swap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto & NFT in Multiple Chains
▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬     ❶ ❷ ❸ s w a p     ▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
[   M V P   L I V E   ]   -   9 Blockchains Integrated Already
Jackl87

Activity: 1722
Merit: 269

View Profile
September 29, 2021, 03:29:05 PM

On Friday evening, Cologne will play against Greuther Fürth. Another chance for Cologne to win and get another 3 points. The goal for Cologne remains to collect points quickly in order not to play against relegation. At least that is the statement of coach Baumgart.

It's always good if you stay on the ground and only think about the important goals and don't start dreaming of the europa league or even the champions just because your team did perform surprisingly well in the first 6 matches. If they should lose 3 games in a row now then they would pretty quickly be close to the bottom of the table soon. So reminding your own fans that you will probably stay on position 7 for the rest of the season is always a smart thing to do as a coach, because you don't want the fans to boo you just because you lose a few games, if those are even real fans then. Same goes for Freiburg i hope they stay calm and don't start dreaming of bigger things but i am pretty confident that stuff like that won't happen witch Christian Streich.
mv1986
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1166

View Profile
September 29, 2021, 04:54:16 PM

Dortmund vs Sporting this time should be an easier one compared to their previous match. They have an informed Haaland who is just tearing apart anyone coming his way and he is even deadlier in the Champions League.
Champions League is not for young players but Haaland is like to be born for Champions League. If he continues like this, he will break the all time record for scorers in Champions League.

In early years of their career, Messi and Ronaldo scored very little goals. Haaland is more productive than Messi or Ronaldo and don't forget he is just 21 years old now.

So I'm guessing this will be a fairly easy win for Dortmund and also the following match vs  Augsburg should also be easy for them I'm guessing. Let's see how they do.
No match in Champions League is easy and the yesterday defeat of Real Madrid is example. Dortmund are stronger and I believe they will win the today but easy win that is not what I think of. Dortmund has to fight to win and they have to play very careful.

That really depends on the calibre you ultimately are as a player. If you check out the big guys, like the really big guys, they have very often performed well even very early in the huge games. Haaland is definitely an exception, but I would say that he is most likely going to belong to a top 20, if not top 10 players list of all times. Maybe even much better than that if you look at his scoring average per game in all competitions, that is certainly out of this world.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
snipie
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1140

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2021, 05:04:17 PM

That coach is very optimistic lol! He knows how to encourage the players Tongue
Koln should get those points this week but later they will face Hoffenheim, Leverkusen and Dortmund so in October it will be hard for them to collect points.

Pulsar77

Activity: 1722
Merit: 309

View Profile
September 29, 2021, 05:26:26 PM

Dortmund are going to play a home game against Augsburg this weekend. Dortmund have been showing a really nice performance but they lost to Gladbach in their last game by 1-0. Haaland wasn't able to play as he was injured. And one of the main reasons that Dortmund lost this game was the red card they were shown of course. Because they were really good before this game. If Haaland is able to play against Augsburg, I would expect Dortmund to destroy them by a nice goal difference.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
laurenB7742

Activity: 1302
Merit: 128

Vaccinized.. immunity level is full.

View Profile
September 29, 2021, 05:34:56 PM

Dortmund are going to play a home game against Augsburg this weekend. Dortmund have been showing a really nice performance but they lost to Gladbach in their last game by 1-0. Haaland wasn't able to play as he was injured. And one of the main reasons that Dortmund lost this game was the red card they were shown of course. Because they were really good before this game. If Haaland is able to play against Augsburg, I would expect Dortmund to destroy them by a nice goal difference.

Although Dortmund lost to Gladbach, they beat Sporting in the Champions League. Winning the Champions League match was more important to them than winning against Gladbach. And they won. Augsburg weak team. Dortmund's forward players, on the other hand, are very skilled. Dortmund will win this match and score many goals.

███████ ███████        R O L L B I T        CRYPTO'S MOST INNOVATIVE CASINO        [ PLAY NOW ]        ███████ ███████
//     TRADE RLB NOW!     //
███████ ███████ ███████            OFFICIAL EUROPEAN BETTING PARTNER OF SSC NAPOLI           ███████ ███████ ███████
poldanmig

Activity: 1372
Merit: 275

View Profile
September 29, 2021, 06:14:27 PM

I think Moenchengladbach was a little lucky to win the match, apart from the red card that Dortmund got, Dortmund also didn't play well that day and from the statistics, I see that Dortmund was only able to control the game with a percentage of 44% and was only able shoot 8 times without anyone having shot on target and it is very clear that Dortmund dependence on Marco Reus and Erling Haaland has been very large so far.

████     ▀███▀     ███          █████▀▀       ▀█████████    ███████████████████         ▀██████    ████████         ▀█████    ████
████      ▀█▀      ███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████      ██████████████████    ▄▄▄    ████      ███████    ▄▄▄    ████    ████
████               ███    ▀▀▀▀▀████    ████▀▀▀▀▀██████   ██   █████████████████    ███▀   ███   ██   ██████    ███▀   ████    ████
████    █▄   ▄█    ███    ▄▄▄▄▄████    ████▄▄   █████   ▀▀▀▀   ████████████████         ▄███   ▀▀▀▀   █████         ▄█████    ████
████    ██▄ ▄██    ███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████    ▀▀▀▀    ████            ███████████████    ████████            ████    █▄   ▀█████    ████
████    ███████    ███          █████▄▄       ▄████    ▄████▄    ██████████████    ███████    ▄████▄    ███    ███▄   ▀███    ████
███▀▀▀▀████▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀████▀▀█████
█████▄  ███  ██  █  ▄▄ ██   █████
██████▄ ▀█  ▄█  ██▄  ▀██  █▄ ████
███████▄   ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀  █▀     ▀███
████████▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄███
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀███
████▀▀                ▀▀█   ██
███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █ ███
███ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ███
███ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ ▀ ███
███ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█   ███
███                      ▄████
███  ██████████████████  █████
███                      █████

9000+ SLOTS 
████████▀▀  ▄  ▀▀████████
█████▀ ▄███▄ ▄███▄ ██████
████▀▄▄ ██▀▀ ▀▀██ ▄▄▀████
████ ▀ ▄▄ ▄███▄ ▄▄ ▀ ████
████ ████ ▀███▀ ████ ████
████▄ ███▀ ▄▄▄ ▀███ ▄████
█████▄ ▄▄ █████ ▄▄ ▄█████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
.PLAY NOW.
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Pages: « 1 ... 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 [681] 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 ... 2567 »
  Print  

Jump to: