Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:45:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 [736] 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 ... 2569 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Germany League - Bundesliga Prediction Thread  (Read 582130 times)
Alisha-k

Activity: 840
Merit: 23

View Profile
November 27, 2021, 09:30:18 PM

Dortmund played well today and it was a well deserved win , even if Wolfsburg fought for 90 minutes from toe to toe with them but Dortmund have a class above them when it comes to football. Too bad Bayern won today as they really missed a lot in the 1st half and barely scored in 2nd so Dortmund should be pleased about Bayern not being in their TOP form right now.
Dortmund played what was expected of them the have all they needed to win against Wolfsburg although Wolfsburg tried their very best to resist the win but there was little they could do against Dortmund. Bayern will still bounce back that we all know for sure even with their narrow victory it still sent a strong message across

center]██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██[/center]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CLS63
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1634

View Profile
November 27, 2021, 09:34:56 PM

The big rivalry between Bayern Munich and Dortmund is continuing in a really great way. They both won again this weekend and Dortmund continue to chase them right behind. And to be honest, I was surprised to see Dortmund winning against Wolfsburg away. Because they had crucial players missing. Haaland played in the last fifteen minutes actually and scored too. But they were already 2-1 ahead until then. And Haaland helped his team relieve. Bayern Munich seemed like they were going to lose points but Sane saved them.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Tumanggor

Activity: 1050
Merit: 109

1xBit.. recovered their reputation

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2021, 11:08:57 PM

The big rivalry between Bayern Munich and Dortmund is continuing in a really great way. They both won again this weekend and Dortmund continue to chase them right behind. And to be honest, I was surprised to see Dortmund winning against Wolfsburg away. Because they had crucial players missing. Haaland played in the last fifteen minutes actually and scored too. But they were already 2-1 ahead until then. And Haaland helped his team relieve. Bayern Munich seemed like they were going to lose points but Sane saved them.
Bayern was not so lucky against Arminia, they couldn't get many goals in this match, as a result, their points were almost overtaken by Dortmund

next match Dortmund will be against Bayern and this will definitely be a very exciting match because Dortmund must be very ambitious to shift the position of Bayern

Cryptock

Activity: 1792
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 27, 2021, 11:28:01 PM

Bayern was not so lucky against Arminia, they couldn't get many goals in this match, as a result, their points were almost overtaken by Dortmund

next match Dortmund will be against Bayern and this will definitely be a very exciting match because Dortmund must be very ambitious to shift the position of Bayern

The upcoming confrontation between Bayern and Borussia may be the most interesting and perhaps the most important game of this season.

I have to admit that despite their dominance over their rivals, Bayern worries me with their ineffectiveness in scoring goals.

I like Bayern much more, but in the current situation Borussia has a good chance of being turned into a leader position.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
AndySt
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1012

View Profile
November 27, 2021, 11:35:24 PM
Last edit: November 28, 2021, 12:48:36 AM by AndySt

It has been a great weekend for Dortmund especially. As far as I knew, Dortmund had still too many absent players. And Erling Haaland was also one of them. But after the lineups announced, I saw that Erling Haaland was in the subs. And this made me really surprised and happy at the same time. Because he wasn't expected to bounce back before the end of the year. And he proved his quality once more only 8 minutes after entering the game. Dortmund got a deserved 3-1 win and started waiting for Bayern Munich to lose points.
Even though Bayern Munich dominated the game against Bielefeld, they had a hard time scoring there. But finally Sane scored and they managed to win by 1-0 home. Dortmund still follow them by one point after gaining the first position for a short time.
Haaland's return is great news for Borussia Dortmund and could further boost the club's results. By the way, Haaland scored his 50th goal in 50 matches and became the youngest player who managed to do this. Dortmund must first stabilize its results in order to compete with Bayern, which seems to give chances to its competitors at times, but over a long distance it always turns out that rivals cannot show constant stability in results. I would also like to say that Bayern has set a record and scored 102 goals in a calendar year. Borussia Dortmund has a great chance to catch up and immediately overtake Bayern in the next round by winning the face-to-face meeting. Another question is whether Dortmund will be able to take advantage of this chance.
S4VV4S

Activity: 1582
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 27, 2021, 11:37:12 PM

Bayern only made one goal only when win from Arminia Bielefeld and scored by Sane on 71th minutes, I think bad result for Bayern although win and success get three points because they difficult to make many goal. I think Arminia Bielefeld should be easy for Bayern to make party and win with many goal, Arminia Bielefeld on 17th place position and Bayern as first position only win with 1-0 is bad thing.
Rabi3

Activity: 1204
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2021, 11:40:55 PM

The upcoming confrontation between Bayern and Borussia may be the most interesting and perhaps the most important game of this season.

I have to admit that despite their dominance over their rivals, Bayern worries me with their ineffectiveness in scoring goals.

I like Bayern much more, but in the current situation Borussia has a good chance of being turned into a leader position.
Oh yeah, can't wait for that match between the two, Haaland was back to the fileds today and he managed to score in about ten minutes, I bet he could make a difference in that match, and we gotta keep in mind that Bayern Munich aren't playing that well lately, even today they won just by one goal and missed a lot of chances, if they keep playing the same way, they can kiss the trophy goodbye.

EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
November 27, 2021, 11:52:50 PM

Surprisingly bayern munich can only converted 1 goal out of 22 attempt and 9 shot on target.

pretty disappointing especially for those who placed a bet on handicap, im sure they get used to have -2.5 or so in their betslip.
1 point behind bayern , dortmund getting serious chasing the bundesliga title, and one thing i can assure you that if dortmund win the league .. haaland might leaving to looking for another challenge at the top clubs which they are all ready making a bid.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
blackened515

Activity: 1218
Merit: 279

View Profile
November 27, 2021, 11:57:16 PM

I thought Bayern Munich would beat Arminia Bielefeld today and score at least 4/5 goals. But 35 minutes into the match, Bayern Munich still could not score a goal. Although they made 9 shots, 5 of them were target shots. Moreover ball possession Bayern Munich 78%. However, I would like to see only goals from Bayern Munich in this match. Arminia's players are not getting a chance to attack. They are only repelling Munich's attacks.

I was quite surprised to see the score between Bayern Munich Vs Arminia Bielefeld, Bayern only managed to score 1 goal in this match, they even had 9 shots on goal which means goalkeeper Arminia Bielefeld is quite good at preventing goals. Of course this is an achievement for Arminia Bielefeld even though they lost, but they are still in the relegation zone.
I never expected Bayern Munich to win this match with a goal difference. Arminia Bielefeld played the match defensively, but Bayern was lucky enough to secure a goal in 71 minutes. However, Arminia Bielefeld have a terrible performance which needs to be worked on. They have also won 1 match this season, and if they don't improve. They might end up getting relegated from the Bundesliga.
Quote from: Alisha-k
link=topic=1159912.msg58551642#msg58551642 date=1638048618
Dortmund played well today and it was a well deserved win , even if Wolfsburg fought for 90 minutes from toe to toe with them but Dortmund have a class above them when it comes to football. Too bad Bayern won today as they really missed a lot in the 1st half and barely scored in 2nd so Dortmund should be pleased about Bayern not being in their TOP form right now.
Dortmund played what was expected of them the have all they needed to win against Wolfsburg although Wolfsburg tried their very best to resist the win but there was little they could do against Dortmund. Bayern will still bounce back that we all know for sure even with their narrow victory it still sent a strong message across
Dormund after losing in their Champion League match, bounce back to Bundesliga and won against Wolfsburg in an away match. Haaland probably played and scored their last goal. It was an amazing match. I have known Dormund to be a strong team. But, it seems Dormund performance greatly when Haaland is on the field.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Cryptock

Activity: 1792
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 27, 2021, 11:59:34 PM

Oh yeah, can't wait for that match between the two, Haaland was back to the fileds today and he managed to score in about ten minutes, I bet he could make a difference in that match, and we gotta keep in mind that Bayern Munich aren't playing that well lately, even today they won just by one goal and missed a lot of chances, if they keep playing the same way, they can kiss the trophy goodbye.

Three weeks ago I would have bet my car that Bayern would be the champion this season without any problems. After they presented themselves in the last matches, we can see that not everything works as it should in this machine. Borussia may catch the opportunity and then the rest of the season will be even more exciting.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
November 28, 2021, 12:25:42 AM

FC Koln scored 4 goals against Gladbach. Gladbach was able to score only one goal. I was expecting a competitive match. Even the performance of both the teams was good till 74th minutes of the match. After Hofmann's goal in the 74th minute, Mark Uth and Ondrej Duda scored in the 77th and 78th minutes to give Koln a 3-1 lead. After that, Gladbach could not return to the truck.

laurenB7742

Activity: 1302
Merit: 128

Vaccinized.. immunity level is full.

View Profile
November 28, 2021, 12:48:23 AM

I thought Bayern Munich would beat Arminia Bielefeld today and score at least 4/5 goals. But 35 minutes into the match, Bayern Munich still could not score a goal. Although they made 9 shots, 5 of them were target shots. Moreover ball possession Bayern Munich 78%. However, I would like to see only goals from Bayern Munich in this match. Arminia's players are not getting a chance to attack. They are only repelling Munich's attacks.
Since last week I noticed the performance of Bayern Munich a little different than usual last week Munich played away and lost  today playing at home no goals
For a while we should avoid Munich to bet because the performance is inconsistent.

Bayern Munich disappointed me today. They just won 1-0. I expected at least 4 goals from the Munich players. But we have to praise Arminia's goalkeepers and defenders. Bayern Munich made a total of 22 shots, of which 9 were on target shots. However, I am happy that Bayern Munich did not lose a point in this match. If they lost points I would lose money.

███████ ███████        R O L L B I T        CRYPTO'S MOST INNOVATIVE CASINO        [ PLAY NOW ]        ███████ ███████
//     TRADE RLB NOW!     //
███████ ███████ ███████            OFFICIAL EUROPEAN BETTING PARTNER OF SSC NAPOLI           ███████ ███████ ███████
Lafu
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 3043

View Profile
November 28, 2021, 03:13:16 AM

FC Koln scored 4 goals against Gladbach. Gladbach was able to score only one goal. I was expecting a competitive match.
I was expecting a win from Gladbach if i am honest and not that Cologne will win with 4 scored goals.
I am surprised about that Bochum has won also there game against Freiburg.
At least Bayern Munich has won there game and also Dortmund in Wolfsburg.
I havnt bet on Augsburg vs Hertha Berlin i wasnt sure what the result will be there.
6 Goals for Hoffenheim and a win i missed that one too.

OcTradism

Activity: 1736
Merit: 801

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2021, 04:34:18 AM

Bayern Munich disappointed me today. They just won 1-0. I expected at least 4 goals from the Munich players. But we have to praise Arminia's goalkeepers and defenders. Bayern Munich made a total of 22 shots, of which 9 were on target shots. However, I am happy that Bayern Munich did not lose a point in this match. If they lost points I would lose money.
Bayern are showing that they have some issues in this season. More easily to be beaten and less matches with big win results. I think they are still best club in Bundesliga but with what they are showing and problems were detected and compromised so far, other clubs are given more chances to beat Bayern in the end of this season and take a trophy of Bundesliga.

If they made only 9 goals on targets when they dominated the match and scored only 1 goal, problems can be from their bad finishing in this match. Goalkeeper and defenders of Arminia did great job but it can not be considered as reasons why Bayern did not score more than 1 goal.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
November 28, 2021, 05:50:15 AM

FC Koln scored 4 goals against Gladbach. Gladbach was able to score only one goal. I was expecting a competitive match.
I was expecting a win from Gladbach if i am honest and not that Cologne will win with 4 scored goals.
I havnt bet on Augsburg vs Hertha Berlin i wasnt sure what the result will be there.

The results of the matches between Gladbach, Bayern Munich and Hoffenheim surprised me. I didn't think Gladbach would lose, I guess the match might be a draw. On the other hand, I had high expectations to Bayern Munich. But soon after they ignited in front of Arminia's defense. I didn't expect to see 9 goals in the latest Greuther Furth vs Hoffenheim match. Hoffenheim played well. But the GreutherFurth team scored 3 goals which was impressive.

terrorJR

Activity: 1302
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 28, 2021, 07:46:54 AM

The results of the matches between Gladbach, Bayern Munich and Hoffenheim surprised me. I didn't think Gladbach would lose, I guess the match might be a draw. On the other hand, I had high expectations to Bayern Munich. But soon after they ignited in front of Arminia's defense. I didn't expect to see 9 goals in the latest Greuther Furth vs Hoffenheim match. Hoffenheim played well. But the GreutherFurth team scored 3 goals which was impressive.
For Gladbach, I was actually very lucky because I placed a bet on Cologne, but I didn't think that they would lose with a big enough score, even though in terms of playing, they tend to be balanced and even benefit the actual Gladbach.
On the other hand, I really like the Cologne game in this match because indeed they can take advantage of opportunities well and if you look at the second and third goals, it only happened in one minute, and gladbach's concentration is broken there

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
D-law

Activity: 672
Merit: 19

View Profile
November 28, 2021, 07:56:39 AM

Hallanf is just an extraordinary player,been absent for a long term injury, the 21 year old Norway international came from the bench to score a goal in the three win against Wolfsburg.

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
KTChampions
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1899

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
November 28, 2021, 10:28:37 AM

Haaland's return is great news for Borussia Dortmund and could further boost the club's results. By the way, Haaland scored his 50th goal in 50 matches and became the youngest player who managed to do this. Dortmund must first stabilize its results in order to compete with Bayern, which seems to give chances to its competitors at times, but over a long distance it always turns out that rivals cannot show constant stability in results. I would also like to say that Bayern has set a record and scored 102 goals in a calendar year. Borussia Dortmund has a great chance to catch up and immediately overtake Bayern in the next round by winning the face-to-face meeting. Another question is whether Dortmund will be able to take advantage of this chance.

Given the slight decline in performance of Bayern, Borussia has good chances to win again in a personal meeting and become the leader of the championship. I would be happy with this development of events - due to the fact that Borussia was eliminated from the Champions League, it will have more resources to win the championship.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
cygan
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 7739

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2021, 10:34:46 AM

Hallanf is just an extraordinary player,been absent for a long term injury, the 21 year old Norway international came from the bench to score a goal in the three win against Wolfsburg.

Erling Haaland is a guarantee for success at borussia dortmund and will be fit in time for the top game next weekend against bayern munich!
moreover, he also kept another best mark - no other player before him has scored 50 goals in his first 50 bundesliga games - respect!!!

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
xzone
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1482

View Profile
November 28, 2021, 10:47:18 AM

Haaland is truly one of the best young talents of recent years. If he continues his success, I am sure that he will put his name among the best in the world. He is only 21 years old and is a very good player who can score in every match.
Dortmund is very lucky to have such a player, if he stays in the team for many years, he will have great championships Smiley

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 ... 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 [736] 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 ... 2569 »
  Print  

Jump to: