Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 04:33:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 [742] 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 ... 2593 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Germany League - Bundesliga Prediction Thread  (Read 593273 times)
snipie
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1140

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2021, 10:28:56 PM
Last edit: December 03, 2021, 10:48:07 PM by snipie

For the todays evening game between Union Berlin against RB Leipzig i will expecting a win for Leipzig normaly.
So i place my bet on Leipzig and hopefully we dont see a surprising result again as we have got it last friday.
The amount of failure sensations that Leipzig supporters have must be heavy Lips sealed
3rd successive defeats, 8th place temporarily since they might drop badly by the end of the round.

Lots of interesting games are tomorrow and on Sunday but the most important is for sure Dortmund vs Bayern Munich.
Indeed that's the best game. Mainz vs Wolfsburg might be interesting too but the outcomes of the others are clear imo unless surprise.

TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Wawa2013

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267

View Profile
December 03, 2021, 10:45:00 PM

For the todays evening game between Union Berlin against RB Leipzig i will expecting a win for Leipzig normaly.
So i place my bet on Leipzig and hopefully we dont see a surprising result again as we have got it last friday.
Lots of interesting games are tomorrow and on Sunday but the most important is for sure Dortmund vs Bayern Munich.

Leipzig lost to Union Berlin today 2-1 and they had some amazing chances to even take the lead against Union Berlin. Leipzig continues to dissapoint in the bundesliga and things for them arent looking good at all for them and will be worrying if they will get even Europe this season
Unfortunatly i lost my bet too really disapointing result for leipzig team a third consecutive loss for them they received 7 goals and only scored two in the last three games, they had many chances in the first half but they couldnt score after that a terrible second half it will be tough competition for top spots this season.

It seems that many people predict victory for Leipzig, but this is football, often surprises happen. In fact, Leipzig was defeated by Union Berlin,
which in my opinion the quality of Union Berlin's players is still below Leipzig. It's very disappointing that Leipzig have suffered 3 defeats in a row
in the Bundesliga, there is no other choice Leipzig must immediately improve their form, if they still want to play in the Europa competition
next season. Regarding Union Berlin, their performance is not very consistent, but being in the top 4 right now, it's a very good achievement
this season. But with still a long way to go in the Bundesliga this season, I doubt Union Berlin can keep their current position. It's likely that
Union Berlin will start dropping points in the next game.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
Metavault.Trade
████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████████████████████████████████████████
NEXT GENERATION PERPETUAL DEX WITH
ZERO SLIPPAGE SWAPS & UP TO 30X LEVERAGE

██████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████████
Faster, Safer, Smarter!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ██   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
TWITTER  |  DISCORD  |  TELEGRAM  |  MEDIUM  |  GITHUB
borovichok

Activity: 1148
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2021, 12:10:10 AM
Last edit: December 07, 2021, 10:25:14 PM by borovichok

My predictions for this weekend Budesliga games

Arminia Bielefeld Vs cologne:1-2.
 Augsburg Vs Bochum:2-0.
 Leverkusen Vs Greuther furth:3-1.
 Hoffenheim Vs Frankfurt:2-2.
 Maize Vs Wolfsburg:1-2.
Dortmund Vs Bayern Munich 1-2.
 Stuggarrt Vs Hertha Berlin:1-1.
Mochengladbach Vs Freiburg:2-1.

Stake VIP wager
Lordhermes

Activity: 1232
Merit: 379

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2021, 07:41:40 AM

The game I'm looking forward to watching is the Dortmund vs Bayern game.This two teams have always been like rivals,but the match is going to be tough for the both teams.Bayern Munich is really inform and won't be expecting a loose,Likewise Dortmund.But my prediction for that game goes inline with yours,1-3.
Lewandowski is like a monsters when it comes to scoring,
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
December 04, 2021, 09:46:52 AM

The game I'm looking forward to watching is the Dortmund vs Bayern game.This two teams have always been like rivals,but the match is going to be tough for the both teams.Bayern Munich is really inform and won't be expecting a loose,Likewise Dortmund.But my prediction for that game goes inline with yours,1-3.

@Lordhermes this game may not be that simple for Bayern because of the recent injury’s which leaves their midfield really fragile, and it’ll take some special tactics to make up for those injured player’s. Also Halland will play some role in the game, and I personally believe that he can win it for his team if he plays till the end, hence I’m expecting an evenly contested match.
rozak

Activity: 1960
Merit: 273

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 04, 2021, 10:00:42 AM

@Lordhermes this game may not be that simple for Bayern because of the recent injury’s which leaves their midfield really fragile, and it’ll take some special tactics to make up for those injured player’s. Also Halland will play some role in the game, and I personally believe that he can win it for his team if he plays till the end, hence I’m expecting an evenly contested match.
matches to determine the top of the standings. of course, Dortmund will not let Munich easily take the win from their home.
What needs to be noticed from Dortmund is perhaps the consistency of their game which is quite worrying. especially when playing in the champions league, Dortmund's performance is very bad.
but this time, they have a strong motivation to take another top of the standings. and this will be a concern for placing bets in this match.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
poldanmig

Activity: 1372
Merit: 275

View Profile
December 04, 2021, 10:01:51 AM

The rivalry between the two teams has been going on for a long time and makes the match between Bayern Munich and Dortmund always quite tough, now the two teams only have a difference of one point and of course both teams will try to get full points in the match, I think the match against Munich will be a momentum for dortmund to be able to grab the top of the standings and prove that dortmund is able to break the dominance of bayern munchen this season in the bundesliga, even though bayern munchen is indeed superior in the del klassiker match later, but i personally really want to see if dortmund can beat bayern munchen even if only by a narrow score.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████     ▀███▀     ███          █████▀▀       ▀█████████    ███████████████████         ▀██████    ████████         ▀█████    ████
████      ▀█▀      ███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████      ██████████████████    ▄▄▄    ████      ███████    ▄▄▄    ████    ████
████               ███    ▀▀▀▀▀████    ████▀▀▀▀▀██████   ██   █████████████████    ███▀   ███   ██   ██████    ███▀   ████    ████
████    █▄   ▄█    ███    ▄▄▄▄▄████    ████▄▄   █████   ▀▀▀▀   ████████████████         ▄███   ▀▀▀▀   █████         ▄█████    ████
████    ██▄ ▄██    ███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████    ▀▀▀▀    ████            ███████████████    ████████            ████    █▄   ▀█████    ████
████    ███████    ███          █████▄▄       ▄████    ▄████▄    ██████████████    ███████    ▄████▄    ███    ███▄   ▀███    ████
█████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀████▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀████▀▀█████
█████▄  ███  ██  █  ▄▄ ██   █████
██████▄ ▀█  ▄█  ██▄  ▀██  █▄ ████
███████▄   ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀  █▀     ▀███
████████▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄███
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀███
████▀▀                ▀▀█   ██
███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █ ███
███ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ███
███ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ ▀ ███
███ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█   ███
███                      ▄████
███  ██████████████████  █████
███                      █████

9000+ SLOTS 
█████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▄  ▀▀████████
█████▀ ▄███▄ ▄███▄ ██████
████▀▄▄ ██▀▀ ▀▀██ ▄▄▀████
████ ▀ ▄▄ ▄███▄ ▄▄ ▀ ████
████ ████ ▀███▀ ████ ████
████▄ ███▀ ▄▄▄ ▀███ ▄████
█████▄ ▄▄ █████ ▄▄ ▄█████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
.PLAY NOW.
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Roidz

Activity: 1386
Merit: 250

1XBit.com

View Profile
December 04, 2021, 10:46:47 AM

Der Klassiker is here tomorrow. This time we are in Dortmund's stadium, Signal Iduna Park. But wherever this special game is played, Bayern Munich are still the favourite team. Because Dortmund are still not at Bayern Munich's level now. Maybe this could change in the future but now this is how things work. And by having many missing players, Dortmund's job is going to be even more difficult even though they have Haaland. I'll just enjoy watching the game. And if I bet on it, maybe I could bet on both teams to score.

Borussia Dortmund and Bayern Munich are the top two teams in the current Bundesliga standings, this match will certainly be decisive for both teams to be able to secure or win the top of the standings, from the meeting of the two teams so far, Bayern Munich is far superior to Dortmund and I think This match will also be a win for Bayern Munich, because this season and as usual Bayern Munich have always shown their best performance in the Bundesliga, so Iduna Park and Allianz Arena signals are not a problem for Bayern Munich to win in the classiker match.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
OcTradism

Activity: 1736
Merit: 806

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2021, 11:20:20 AM

Borussia Dortmund and Bayern Munich are the top two teams in the current Bundesliga standings, this match will certainly be decisive for both teams to be able to secure or win the top of the standings, from the meeting of the two teams so far, Bayern Munich is far superior to Dortmund
This match won't decide Bundesliga title and even if Dortmund can win this match, I believe they will not win against Bayern and get a title. In a whole season that is long, Dortmund with their limited player resource can lose more points than Bayern.

So a few impressive matches or an impressive period in a couple of months won't help Dortmund to win a trophy. Bayern with their sustainability and ability to collect points will take a trophy.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Jackl87

Activity: 1722
Merit: 269

View Profile
December 04, 2021, 11:29:05 AM

All of your picks seem pretty reasonable to me and i can clearly see the results happening as you have predicted them even though i would hope that Freiburg is able to stop their series of losses tomorrow because 3 losses in a row would not be a good thing and it could make them lose their confidence and so far they have really performed extraordinary well this season. Your pick for the match of Dortmund vs. Bayern seems also correct for me, Bayern is the big favorite here and now that they reduced the number of fans in the stadium from 67.000 to 15.000 because of the covid pandemic Dortmund lost another advantage.
dwminer1

Activity: 1848
Merit: 530

The OGz Club

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2021, 11:30:57 AM

I look forward to today's "Der Klassiker". Glad Erling Haaland has recovered and is scoring goals again. This will surely make the match even more interesting. Bayern Monechium is definitely the favorite, but I am counting on an interesting game and a lot of goals. I bet over 3.5 goals at odds @1.9

.The OGz Club.▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████▀███▀████████████
██████████████▀█▀██████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
......The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project......
Website   ◢ Reddit   ◢ Telegram   ◢ Twitter   ◢ TikTok   ◢ Facebook

██████    ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
       ▄▄▄██▄▄▄
    ▄███████████▄
    █████████████▄
   ███████████████
▄█████████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████████████▀██
    ▀█████████████▄
    ▄▀█████████████▄
   █▀ ▀▀▀██████████▌
▐███    ▄█████████▀▀
 ▀▀     ▄█████▀▀
       ███▀▀
      ██▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
December 04, 2021, 11:39:51 AM

I look forward to today's "Der Klassiker". Glad Erling Haaland has recovered and is scoring goals again. This will surely make the match even more interesting. Bayern Monechium is definitely the favorite, but I am counting on an interesting game and a lot of goals. I bet over 3.5 goals at odds @1.9
I expect dortmund to win even though it is a very difficult thing to happen because the opponent is Bayern.
But I expect something like this to appeal to the top flight because indeed if Dortmund lose I feel that no one will be able to catch up with Bayern again.

on the other hand both teams are currently in a pretty good performance but I feel the goals created in this match will not be more than 4

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
buwaytress
Legendary

Activity: 2800
Merit: 3448

Join the world-leading crypto sportsbook NOW!

View Profile
December 04, 2021, 12:06:45 PM

No surprise today we're all going to be focusing on THAT game. I'm still hesitating on a BVB outright, the odds really don't seem that good to me (35/10), so I would rather think the over 3.5 goals market is the best value at 2/1. Haaland and Lewie will be desperate to outscore each other, and I know neither will want for a moment to defend.

Not a game that decides the season for sure, but certainly a chance for either team to lay down a statement of intent to the other.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
... LIVECASINO.io    Play Live Games with up to 20% cashback!...██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Lafu
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 3046

View Profile
December 04, 2021, 12:15:23 PM

For the important game in the todays evening Dortmund against Bayern Munich i will take the risk and place my bet on Dortmund !
They will win with 2 : 1 with a goal from Haaland and M. Reus and for Munich Lewandowski will score.
Really hope that my Prediction will be coming true.

Frankfurt wins in Hoffenheim , Augsburg against Bochum i dont know what to place there , Leverkusen should be win about Greuther Fürth.
Bielefeld will be lose at home against Cologne and i give Wolfsburg a chance to win in Mainz.

alpamar99

Activity: 1092
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 04, 2021, 12:30:28 PM

For the important game in the todays evening Dortmund against Bayern Munich i will take the risk and place my bet on Dortmund !
They will win with 2 : 1 with a goal from Haaland and M. Reus and for Munich Lewandowski will score.
Really hope that my Prediction will be coming true.

Frankfurt wins in Hoffenheim , Augsburg against Bochum i dont know what to place there , Leverkusen should be win about Greuther Fürth.
Bielefeld will be lose at home against Cologne and i give Wolfsburg a chance to win in Mainz.
I'm just the opposite, I actually want dortmund to win but for betting I want something rational because this is related to my finances Cheesy
even though dortmund are at home and haaland are back in this game but bayern are something different because indeed they are quite seeded and i don't want to take any risks from this match.

YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
December 04, 2021, 02:22:44 PM

As for my preferences, on the one hand, I will be glad to any champion of Germany, but on the other hand, even despite the fact that I have been rooting for Bayern in the German championship for many years, I am very tired of the fact that there is always one champion and that Bayern always gets top players from Borussia. It would be more useful for everyone if a new champion and a serious competitor of Bavaria appeared in Germany.

Well, I agree, and I am personally OK even if Bayern is not champion this season and Dortmund is the team that my seat on the throne for the championship, I surely like Erling Haaland staying on Borussia Dortmund because I think this is the last season that Erling Haaland will be playing for the Dortmund because the club can't maintain Haaland anymore, that is why I am OK whoever may seat on the championship, I would like to choose from either Bayern, Dortmund, I am adding up Leipzig but I wish they can pull up their standing but they pretty much have problems with the number of injuries they have, but I still have faith, anyway my picks for Tomorrow games

Bayern Munich VS Borussia Dortmund

Pretty much this is the most anticipated and waited for the match up here in the 1st division, so I am going to grab my popcorn and enjoy this game because Erling Haaland and Robert Lewandowski will now clash, notable players that may not play for Bayern are Marcel Sabitzer and Joshua Kimmich and other 3 players that are injured and have Corona Virus, while on the Dortmund team Raphael Guerreiro and Jude Bellingham and other 6 players that injured or have Corona Virus and 1 risk of suspension, Stake odds 3.55 for Dortmund and 1.90 for Bayern. I may go with Bayern for their strong offense and I think the number of injuries for the Dortmund team would surely have a great effect.

VfB Stuttgart VS Hertha BSC

Stuttgart have problems with player injuries, they have 8 unable to play players against Hertha, and Hertha only have 3, that a tremendous amount of player being injured, but I think the main players for Stuttgart can still play well, both teams will still have their key players, I think this could be a close match it might end up in a draw this is just a wild guess and because I can not make a decision I think it can become a draw just to be safe, Stake odds 2.32 for Stuttgart and 3.25 for Hertha and 3.35 for being Draw, I will go for a  Draw outcome.

MAAManda

Activity: 1484
Merit: 706

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2021, 02:38:34 PM

It will be impossible it looks like Dortmund beat Bayern Munich even though this match will be held at Signal Iduna Park, I'm pretty sure Bayern Munich will win by quite a lot, maybe 1 - 3 or 2 - 4 Roll Eyes

Anything is possible, we'll see later.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
snipie
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1140

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2021, 03:53:29 PM

60 minutes in each game and Hoffenheim is leading 3-1 vs Frankfurt. The situation of Frankfurt this season is so miserable..Bochum is leading 3-1 also vs Augsburg and Mainz leading with 2 goals vs Wolfsburg. Wouldn't say that these results are expected that much!

fullhdpixel

Activity: 2800
Merit: 608

View Profile
December 04, 2021, 04:15:05 PM

this game may not be that simple for Bayern because of the recent injury’s which leaves their midfield really fragile, and it’ll take some special tactics to make up for those injured player’s. Also Halland will play some role in the game, and I personally believe that he can win it for his team if he plays till the end, hence I’m expecting an evenly contested match.
If it was any other time or any other game I would have guessed that Bayern may have some trouble. However, this is a game against their closest rivals, Dortmund is doing great recently and Haaland is back as well so they will fight to the last minute that is for sure. This doesn't mean that Bayern won't, the fact that Lewa lost the reward recently means that he will be very angry and he will try to score as hard as it can.

Consider a player who broke the bundesliga goal scoring record last season, and been one of the best scorers in the entire world, to end up being angry and playing with 100% of his talent. That will allow them to beat Dortmund no matter what.

███████████████▄▄
    ██████████████████████▄
  ██████████████████████████▄
 ███████   ▀████████▀   ████▄
██████████    █▀  ▀    ██████▄
███████████▄▄▀  ██  ▀▄▄████████
███████████          █████████
███████████▀▀▄  ██  ▄▀▀████████
██████████▀   ▀▄  ▄▀   ▀██████▀
 ███████  ▄██▄████▄█▄  █████▀
  ██████████████████████████▀
    ██████████████████████▀
       ███████████████▀▀
.Duelbits.
..THE MOST REWARDING CASINO......
   ▄▄▄▄████▀███▄▄▄▄▄
▄███▄▀▄██▄   ▄██▄▀▄███▄
████▄█▄███▄█▄███▄█▄████
███████████████████████   ▄██▄
██     ██     ██     ██   ▀██▀
██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██    ██
██  █  ██  █  ██  █  ██
█▌  ██
██     ██     ██     ████  ██
█████████████████████████  ██
████████████████████████████▀
████████████████████████▌
       +4,000       
PROVABLY FAIR
GAMES
   $500,000   
MONTHLY
PRIZE POOL
      $10,000     
BLACKJACK
GIVEAWAY
kro55

Activity: 1624
Merit: 301

*STOP NOWHERE*

View Profile
December 04, 2021, 04:21:41 PM

It will be impossible it looks like Dortmund beat Bayern Munich even though this match will be held at Signal Iduna Park, I'm pretty sure Bayern Munich will win by quite a lot, maybe 1 - 3 or 2 - 4 Roll Eyes

Anything is possible, we'll see later.

Only 1.5 hours till this match and I really cannot wait to see what happens. But I do think that Bayern Munich is going to win this match because first of all Dortmund will miss their Main striker Erling Haaland in the first half and even if there do bring Haaland in the second half, I really don't think that Bayern Munich is going to be bothered. I think it's a 3-1 win for Bayern.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
Pages: « 1 ... 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 [742] 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 ... 2593 »
  Print  

Jump to: