Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:12:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is big problem in using of bitcoin  (Read 38650 times)
fkvidar

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 07:36:20 PM

in terms of transactions there are no problem in using a bitcoin and it is normal if sometimes the transactions are too slow or delayed but when it come to the only problem with bitcoin is like what other people saying it is the immortal fluctuation because we don't know when the bitcoin will rise or will go down .

Price fluctuation will always be a part of bitcoin but we cannot consider it as a problem and no doubt confirmations takes time but that issue will be resolved in future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ardentvolcanoes

Activity: 1036
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 07:49:52 PM

in terms of transactions there are no problem in using a bitcoin and it is normal if sometimes the transactions are too slow or delayed but when it come to the only problem with bitcoin is like what other people saying it is the immortal fluctuation because we don't know when the bitcoin will rise or will go down .

Price fluctuation will always be a part of bitcoin but we cannot consider it as a problem and no doubt confirmations takes time but that issue will be resolved in future.

yeah i know that it will be always be a part of bitcoin because bitcoin has no fixed price . i don't think that it will be resolve in the future but we can still expect for that to happen . but i think the only issue that they can resolve is only on the transactions maybe they will make solution to make its confirmation takes a more little time .
stromma44

Activity: 952

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 07:59:58 PM

yeah i know that it will be always be a part of bitcoin because bitcoin has no fixed price . i don't think that it will be resolve in the future but we can still expect for that to happen . but i think the only issue that they can resolve is only on the transactions maybe they will make solution to make its confirmation takes a more little time .

If bitcoin is offering us multiple benefits then we should concentrate on it rather then blaming it for delay in confirmation time as that is not a major problem I guess.
ardentvolcanoes

Activity: 1036

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 08:31:44 PM

If bitcoin is offering us multiple benefits then we should concentrate on it rather then blaming it for delay in confirmation time as that is not a major problem I guess.

lol i am not complaining for it's transactions , i am just saying that it is usual that bitcoin has a delayed confirmations because of that traffic on the blockchain . it is normal that it takes a time before it reaches where it is supposed to be .
ajun96

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 08:44:44 PM

what problem do you have in bitcoin.

My problem is that a large fee for bitcoin transfer to my bank account, in other words I sell bitcoin and accept my country currency. too expensive withdraw these are my problem. Thank you
Lol I thought it was not a problem in bitcoin but the problem on the exchange you chose? I use the existing local exchanges in my country. so every time I pull bitcoin to fiat. I was only charged a fee of 1% only. to withdraw into my bank account? The problem is on exchange
isen

Activity: 854

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 08:47:52 PM

Not a big deal for me but sometimes it is annoying that transcations take a lot of time to be completed,also i would like to see more stores/sellers who accept bitcoin as a payment method.
Adrorecia

Activity: 275

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 10:58:52 PM

The big problem of using the bitcoin is that its sometimes very annoying that the bitcoin takes some time for confirmations.
That is the only thing I hate and is a problem.
Woshib

Activity: 938
Merit: 576

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 11:05:50 PM

There is the problem of synchronization of Bitcoin core with Bitcoin network.
Delays for confirmation of transactions sometimes.
And there are not enough online shops that accepts Bitcoin.
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 07:49:06 AM

Well I have problem. As a small trader transaction fees really high for normal time frame transaction. If you use '0' transaction fees your coin will never arrive and also with high fees there have no chances you will get your confirmations instant. Bitcoin price fluctuation really awful to me when paying my clients.
Adrorecia

Activity: 275

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 07:52:55 AM

I think the price fluctuations are the biggest problem but are also what makes btc so interesting for investors
Yup, There is fluctuation in BTC value. We will be safe as far as it reaches to low value. And this technology is new and not that much popular over the countries that there is online currency will benefit us in online. Its bit hard for new users since its technincal

If you know how to play with price fluctuations then you will start loving it, as it allows us to make some quick profits if you have clear picture of market trends.
That it is really hard to know what is going to happen with Bitcoin and sometimes you need to take some risks with Bitcoin and that is bad.
But it will be also nice if the price is rising but you cant control it.
Labumi

Activity: 756

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 08:01:16 AM

Not a big deal for me but sometimes it is annoying that transcations take a lot of time to be completed,also i would like to see more stores/sellers who accept bitcoin as a payment method.

Indeed lately bitcoin provide confirmation that long enough, whether what was going on. But it's not problematic because it is a good system using bitcoin. You don't need to worry to shops/sellers who accept bitcoin. In the future surely all shops/sellers will accept payment using bitcoin
praprata

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 08:09:59 AM

The big problem of using the bitcoin is that its sometimes very annoying that the bitcoin takes some time for confirmations.
I do not think that there is any problem but the sometimes I find it a bit annoying when the price is stable. That menas that you will have to wait but you never know for how long.

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin |  Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency |  PoSA3
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
dinda22
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 10:11:28 AM

I do not think that there is any problem but the sometimes I find it a bit annoying when the price is stable. That menas that you will have to wait but you never know for how long.
lately transaction is a big problem, it takes quite a long time.
but for about the price, bitcoin fluctuate, sometimes stable for so long. it does not matter as long as prices are at high levels.
stromma44

Activity: 952

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 10:14:13 AM

lately transaction is a big problem, it takes quite a long time.
but for about the price, bitcoin fluctuate, sometimes stable for so long. it does not matter as long as prices are at high levels.

Yup we won't mind if price of bitcoin remains stable for a long time but it should at least in 4 digits  Grin and if its done then I don't think anyone would be having problem with it.
ImHacked

Activity: 231
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 10:15:22 AM

First thing is of course common issues on bitcoins,the transactions thats taking too lomg ro be confirmed and full delayed.
novemberwoah

Activity: 896

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 10:38:33 AM

First thing is of course common issues on bitcoins,the transactions thats taking too lomg ro be confirmed and full delayed.
Yes it was a problem that often occurs in bitcoin. Sometimes it is very disturbing if we really really need.
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 10:43:00 AM

The first problem that i encountered is the transaction taking too long to confirm, and the next one that come in my mind is the halving effect, hopefully after halving i still can mine some bitcoin

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
zodin

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 11:42:27 AM

i have no problem at all. i think a minor problem is that of transection. but i think this problem will be solve. soon.
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 11:55:08 PM

I do not have many problems with bitcoin. I have only ever experienced a problem transfer into my wallet purse over many days.
I think for purses that were outside of bitcoin? but problems in the transaction in bitcoin?
problems on the wallet was happening outside bitcoin. if you use a wallet from a third party muungkin you can ask for accountability from the third party or cs of the site
BossMacko

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 11:59:29 PM

This past few days, The problem i encountered with Bitcoin is the unconfirmed transaction is taking too long to get 1 confirmation, yesterday i sent 0.1 bitcoin in my gambling wallet and it took 6 hours before i get the 1 confirmation.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: