Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 08:30:16 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is big problem in using of bitcoin  (Read 38651 times)
chineseprancing

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 09:01:53 AM

what problem do you have in bitcoin.
My only problem about bitcoin is the transaction confirmation some times it takes 24 hours before to get 6 confirmations , About the transaction fees its ok cause its very low
Cyaren

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 09:42:21 AM

My only problem about bitcoin is the transaction confirmation some times it takes 24 hours before to get 6 confirmations , About the transaction fees its ok cause its very low

Hey that's on your end most likely because i get confirmations like no tomorrow, getting actual confirmations fast is a difficulty yet i still get them fast as hell, i think it depends on where it's going to because i get confirmations to my depo to circle very very fast. please reply i would like to know the site so i can check it out.
JustUse199

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 09:49:38 AM

there are no prbl to using bitcoins.just prbl is that u don;t know how to use it... Tongue Tongue
Bestwishes745

Activity: 644

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 09:53:22 AM

I like the fact that transactions are anonymous and irreversible, but that's also the problem with bitcoin.

No one can really tell who stole your bitcoins (if it gets stolen) and you can't really get it back except when you have the private key/if it's given back.

yeah, anonymity sometimes become a problem when you are scammed by a person and you are unable to know that who is that person and where your money went.
drwtsn32

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 10:04:48 AM

Bitcoin takes most of my time. My personal life affected. My work affected.
I spend almost whole of my days sitting in the computer while playing dice, reading/answering topics here in bitcointalk and reloading faucets.
Is that a big problem?  Grin
Nevis

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 10:20:02 AM

The biggest problem about bitcoin is how can I earn 1 bitcoin. because excessive hardship because you can earn bitcoin. So how can earn 1 bitcoin? Can you please share your strategy?
That is my biggest problem about Bitcoin.
greycrasan

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 11:56:49 AM

In the super long term the problem would be the continued loss of bitcoins. When all 21 million have been mined, any loss of private keys due to hardware failure or such would result in more and more bitcoin being lost to the void.
Even now I wonder how many bitcoins available are actually accessible by someone.
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1258

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 04:42:32 PM

The biggest problem about bitcoin is how can I earn 1 bitcoin. because excessive hardship because you can earn bitcoin. So how can earn 1 bitcoin? Can you please share your strategy?

I think that wont be a problem after 250 days of wearing that signature. Cheesy  And well, you are doing it the right way! Work for your 1BTC.   Try to approach a strategic trading.  That will hasten your 1BTC earning.  Anyway as for me the big problem in using Bitcoin is it's confirmation time and confirmation queu.  You have to wait several minutes to an hour , worst days before the transaction is confirmed.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
StoreBit

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 08:06:52 PM

I think that wont be a problem after 250 days of wearing that signature. Cheesy  And well, you are doing it the right way! Work for your 1BTC.   Try to approach a strategic trading.  That will hasten your 1BTC earning.  Anyway as for me the big problem in using Bitcoin is it's confirmation time and confirmation queu.  You have to wait several minutes to an hour , worst days before the transaction is confirmed.
but i think the one and the only problem which we are facing while using bitcoin is the accept-er. in our area there is not a single shop who are accepting bitcon for trading. the reason is that people do not know about bitcoin. i think it will still take so many time that people will know about bitocoin.
JumperX

Activity: 672
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 08:09:28 PM

You have to make efforts to earn it, no one will give you 1 btc ready on the table, if you work you can achieve that goal in next 6 months max.
cjmoles
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1017

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2016, 08:34:29 PM

I think that the biggest problem many people have with bitcoin is the amount of fraud that occurs around the technology.  To many people in the general public, it is perceived that extraordinary computer-based knowledge is required to insure that their "money" is secure within the bitcoin environment.  I don't know how this general perception could possibly be remedied if the technology continues to attract those who conspire to exploit the bitcoin beginners....
hermanhs09

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 12:57:00 AM

I think that the biggest problem many people have with bitcoin is the amount of fraud that occurs around the technology.  To many people in the general public, it is perceived that extraordinary computer-based knowledge is required to insure that their "money" is secure within the bitcoin environment.  I don't know how this general perception could possibly be remedied if the technology continues to attract those who conspire to exploit the bitcoin beginners....

Exploit it to the beginners is what you say? I think that people that are ignorant should just think about what they do and learn about it before they try to stick their heads into things without knowing what the thing is. The biggest problem with bitcoin is all the ignorant goldfish that come on this site looking to get a free btc from a stranger that they have never met and never talked to.
chineseprancing

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 02:04:15 AM

Bitcoin takes most of my time. My personal life affected. My work affected.
I spend almost whole of my days sitting in the computer while playing dice, reading/answering topics here in bitcointalk and reloading faucets.
Is that a big problem?  Grin
Nope its not, Its like your choice in spending your whole time in bitcoin sitting in a computer while playing dice and reading or answering topics here in bitcoin talk, Its just like your choice if you think its bad to you then leave it , The choice is yours
uname

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 02:18:39 AM

I think that biggest problem with Bitcoin is that we are not recognized by law in the most countries in the world.
It means, if someone stole my Bitcoin, I can't report it as crime because in my country Bitcoin isn't money or financial asset.
Even if I will try to explain someone what is Bitcoin, I'm not sure if they will understand or care. 
Lol although bitcoin have laws I think the police will not respond to your report. bitcoin transactions, because the track is something very difficult because bitcoin is very anonymous

chineseprancing

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 03:22:20 AM

I think that biggest problem with Bitcoin is that we are not recognized by law in the most countries in the world.
It means, if someone stole my Bitcoin, I can't report it as crime because in my country Bitcoin isn't money or financial asset.
Even if I will try to explain someone what is Bitcoin, I'm not sure if they will understand or care. 
Lol although bitcoin have laws I think the police will not respond to your report. bitcoin transactions, because the track is something very difficult because bitcoin is very anonymous
Nope here in our country bitcoin isnt anonymous no more because our wallets required our identity card because it is on our government laws
cjmoles
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1017

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2016, 04:40:32 AM

Exploit it to the beginners is what you say? I think that people that are ignorant should just think about what they do and learn about it before they try to stick their heads into things without knowing what the thing is. The biggest problem with bitcoin is all the ignorant goldfish that come on this site looking to get a free btc from a stranger that they have never met and never talked to.

Yes, you're right and that's why I tell everyone who asks about how to adopt bitcoin to stay away from it unless they are very proficient in the use of computers and are very security minded.  Bitcoin isn't meant for the general public and I would not advise them to invest their money in it unless they have superior computer knowledge and training.  Bitcoin is too dangerous an investment for the general public; it is only meant for technologically trained individuals and not the common consumer.  There are other technologies available that are retailer friendly and much easier for the general consumer to understand, such as ApplePay, Dwolla, and some of the more innovative alternate digital protocols.  I agree with you one hundred percent; the problem with bitcoin is that too many noobs are trying to adopt it!  We should discourage them.
novemberwoah

Activity: 896

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 04:45:23 AM

Nope here in our country bitcoin isnt anonymous no more because our wallets required our identity card because it is on our government laws
Yes but if your identity is maintained and kept confidential so that no single person who knows I think it's still safe. Because I believe bitcoin wallet will not open your identity and still be safe.
2double0
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 05:40:10 AM

You are still exposed to lots of attacks and probably, identity hacks when such attacks enter the servers of big exchanges that need you to verify your KYC documents with them. This is one of the biggest problems I face with bitcoins.
PokerFace3

Activity: 700

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 01:10:00 PM

In my opinion many people are just getting bad concepts about bitcoin more then good things about it as its a most popular currency in the darkweb and in some country its illegal too which makes the person more serious to think before using it !
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 01:24:57 PM

In my opinion many people are just getting bad concepts about bitcoin more then good things about it as its a most popular currency in the darkweb and in some country its illegal too which makes the person more serious to think before using it !
it's because media make bitcoin looks so bad starts from an issue that bitcoin used as terrorist fundsource due its anonimity and untraceable . also some people / most people in dark marketplace use bitcoin as their currency to run their illegal business so when common people see in this side sure they would scared .

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: