Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 10:55:01 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is big problem in using of bitcoin  (Read 38651 times)
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1258

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 02:47:24 PM

Not many problems in using bitcoins but sometimes its annoying to keep on waiting for confirmation time especially at the time of emergencies when you are in desperate need of money.

This is really one of the concerns of people especially merchants when using bitcoin.  The  waiting time for the confirmation for the transaction so that bitcoin will be credited.  As far as I know they lots of altcoin have establish a faster confirmation time of transaction that may give them an edge against bitcoin if bitcoin will not resolve this annoying feature of bitcoin.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
peta4e

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 03:07:24 PM

Not many problems in using bitcoins but sometimes its annoying to keep on waiting for confirmation time especially at the time of emergencies when you are in desperate need of money.

This is really one of the concerns of people especially merchants when using bitcoin.  The  waiting time for the confirmation for the transaction so that bitcoin will be credited.  As far as I know they lots of altcoin have establish a faster confirmation time of transaction that may give them an edge against bitcoin if bitcoin will not resolve this annoying feature of bitcoin.

Yeah and I think that issue should be resolved soon or else even if bitcoin starts getting accepted at physical places people will not prefer to spend them due to delay in confirmation time.
Kalamsid

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 04:06:04 PM

Yeah and I think that issue should be resolved soon or else even if bitcoin starts getting accepted at physical places people will not prefer to spend them due to delay in confirmation time.

When the bitcoin infrastructure is built, the bitcoin transaction is very fast. So you can do instant transactions.
PizzaBTC

Activity: 555
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 04:06:27 PM

We must give some time to all the people including merchants so that they will come knowing about bitcoin and they will adopt bitcoin payments for their business. Bitcoin is relatively young so many merchants are fearing to adopt it as their one of payment option.
dragonusa9

Activity: 756

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 04:11:03 PM

the confirmation time after you send the BTC, and the safety the online wallet service i use
some of other minor problem as well
royalfestus

Activity: 2436
Merit: 516

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 04:23:07 PM

Sometimes I wonder how people handle the bad news of bitcoin crash in price, considering government policies. And this happen often in the period of economic crises across the world. How do u react to it most especially now?

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
uname

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 04:38:56 PM

yeah sometimes it pisses me off because I had to wait a few minutes, perhaps up to an hour to get one confirmation only. Sometimes it makes me so angry

oser41eric

Activity: 501

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 04:46:05 PM

At least for me, one of the biggest problems is that the confirmations, in different cases, are taking too long.
Aamir1

Activity: 756

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 04:48:05 PM

The acception of government is my biggest problem while using bitcoin in my country. My government does not like people to use bitcoin. As the results, there aren't any shops or store which allow people to use bitcoin to buy stuff.

That is actually not a problem in usage of bitcoin but that is something which yet has not come to being, because not in all countries bitcoin is accepted yet but there are just a few countries where it is physically accepted, so it is yet to come.
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 04:58:27 PM

I don't have any problem with using Bitcoin. Only thing is the price of the Bitcoin. I am not sure when it will go up/down. So I am bit scared to do business with this Bitcoin. That's it rest of thing is very nice.
takingthis4

Activity: 504

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 05:16:45 PM

Since bitcoin is decentralized money and so government could ban the digital money at any time so if this really happens then our hard earned money would go in water and we may give bye to cryptocurrency and our hard earned money. I hope this won't happen in my country i am very much dependent on bitcoin for my pocket money and some savings
well you are right, no people would be using crypto then in my opinion, for me there are no problems

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
vero

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 06:00:52 PM

Since bitcoin is decentralized money and so government could ban the digital money at any time so if this really happens then our hard earned money would go in water and we may give bye to cryptocurrency and our hard earned money. I hope this won't happen in my country i am very much dependent on bitcoin for my pocket money and some savings

Even if Government bans bitcoin in future, people will find the ways to earn it and use it using vpn services and it is decentralized  currency so I don't think that Government can ever have control on it.
because the government will never be able to control so that they are ban the existence bitcoin just a bit of a problem but does not affect anything and to date bitcoin users can still survive despite the government in some countries prohibit the use bitcoin hard now. I have a little bit of hope that one day the government of all countries in the world want to recognize the existence of bitcoin either as investment or currency.

Orion25

Activity: 239

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 05:42:28 PM

Problems arose this summer after the price drop in bitcoin. Only I will not say that this is a problem bitcoin. This is my problem because of no knowledge of the market and the general situation. I sold everything that was and it turns out that nothing is done.
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 05:48:37 PM

well you are right, no people would be using crypto then in my opinion, for me there are no problems
For now i think there is not big problem about bitcoin but the problem is many scammers out there are using bitcoin to scam someone online.
And i hope they can adopt bitcoin to reverse payment just like paypal..
Senor.Bla

Activity: 280
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 06:10:19 PM

For now i think there is not big problem about bitcoin but the problem is many scammers out there are using bitcoin to scam someone online.
And i hope they can adopt bitcoin to reverse payment just like paypal..
what? did i get you right? you want bitcoin transactions to be reversible? why? this would only open the door to other scammers. or the need to some kind of powerful judge who decides if and what transaction is reversed. do you want this? think again.

Taki

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 06:35:14 PM

I don't have any big problem with bitcoin. Many of people here called the problem that you can't go in ordinary supermarket or shop and pay with bitcoins. Such places appear this days. But for me it is not problem. For myself I see the problem only in necessary 2% tax that I have to pay to an exchanger when I Cush out my bitcoins. I would like the present would be lower, but 2 is also not so much.
rockstar338

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 06:38:26 PM

I agree with the fact there is no trust and honesty in the system.  When it comes to bitcoin, there are not enough people using it to make it a norm in society.  Because of this, it makes it hard to spend it in public.  Then you have the scammers who are always setting up scam investment sites in which there is no one policing them.  Start up a USD scam site like some of these bitcoin investment sites and see how long it takes for the FBI to come knocking at your door!
springgers

Activity: 294
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 08:18:36 AM

I agree with the fact there is no trust and honesty in the system.  When it comes to bitcoin, there are not enough people using it to make it a norm in society.  Because of this, it makes it hard to spend it in public.  Then you have the scammers who are always setting up scam investment sites in which there is no one policing them.  Start up a USD scam site like some of these bitcoin investment sites and see how long it takes for the FBI to come knocking at your door!

Do you think it's hard to find a owner of a scam site? Or you are saying that because USD are from USA and Bitcoin have no country?
Those scams only exist because people want easy money, let them burn it all, this is a society problem, not Bitcoin problem...

Yeap, the fact you can't find places to waste yours Bitcoins is a bad thing.
co5hike

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 08:22:50 AM

I don't have any big problem with bitcoin. Many of people here called the problem that you can't go in ordinary supermarket or shop and pay with bitcoins. Such places appear this days. But for me it is not problem. For myself I see the problem only in necessary 2% tax that I have to pay to an exchanger when I Cush out my bitcoins. I would like the present would be lower, but 2 is also not so much.
2% is huge mate especially if you are dealing in huge amount, so I think that is a real problem as we need to pay higher conversion fees every time we exchange them to fiat, and that should be reduced.
mace15

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 08:58:20 AM

The big problem in using of bitcoin is that the price itself.
The fluctuation price of bitcoin when not monitored you
can have a big lose. Bitcoin is also an investment thats
why it is vital to monitor the price itself.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: