Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:05:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is big problem in using of bitcoin  (Read 38650 times)
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1221

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2016, 08:32:10 PM

Big problem with BTC is fluctuation in price with respect to fiat currency. Also the irreversibility of transactions - people tend to make mistakes and even if they double check everything before sending a big sum of money still mistakes can crop up and this I think needs to be improved.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xht

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

hey you, yeah you, fuck you!!!

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 08:47:00 PM

Big problem with BTC is fluctuation in price with respect to fiat currency. Also the irreversibility of transactions - people tend to make mistakes and even if they double check everything before sending a big sum of money still mistakes can crop up and this I think needs to be improved.
Yes that's the only problem bitcoin is fluctuation in price, if there way to made bitcoin price are stable and strong towards other fiat currency maybe many countries will adopt bitcoin.

Blackmet

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2016, 09:00:58 PM

I have no any problems honestly, even long transaction time is not a problem for me, but i really want to have an opportunity to spend my money in physical shops.

skylighters

Activity: 142
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 09:30:38 PM

there are no problems for me in using bitcoins to be honest, it is the best and it does not need anything else
Doamader

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 10:53:11 PM

Well isnt a real problem, but the delay some transactions may take, its a lot and usually make me get bored to wait them, but i know this works well and security issue and the way all its handled is amazing. But i do see some altcoins that make transacitons instant, if bitcoin could achieve same level would be great.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 11:18:38 PM

With Bitcoin Core, when you are setting up a transaction, you get a small window to pop up where you once again can check whether or not everything is set-up the way you wanted it to be. What more than that is there needed? It's enough for the far majority of the people. If after that you still make a mistake, then it's all your fault.
madwica

Activity: 714
Merit: 531

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 02:51:32 AM

I do not encounter any problem while i am using bitcoin, every transaction had verification and i do not treat the delay as a problem because i know it is normal to take few minutes to confirm our transactions and also we know it is online and no instant transaction be made in online.
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 03:07:56 AM

Well isnt a real problem, but the delay some transactions may take, its a lot and usually make me get bored to wait them, but i know this works well and security issue and the way all its handled is amazing. But i do see some altcoins that make transacitons instant, if bitcoin could achieve same level would be great.

May I know what is your preferred waiting time to be consider as slow or delay?

Don't take bitcoin transaction as instant one but rather much more faster compare to the usual one. And if you want to make such instant transaction then why add some fees instead.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Leonard2016

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 03:12:12 AM

Don't take bitcoin transaction as instant one but rather much more faster compare to the usual one. And if you want to make such instant transaction then why add some fees instead.

none of these are any problems for bitcoin.
many of us wish a different thing for bitcoin and wish it was in a certain way but the way it is right now is good enough.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 06:57:53 AM

Yes true fluctuations can even be used to gain an advantage. I think fluctuation bitcoin is not a problem because it is still very reasonable. If we take advantage of the fluctuations we can benefit by selling when prices are high and buy when the price falls. It was not a big problem in bitcoin, maybe that was the problem that I have ever experienced only slow transactions.

Those person/s that considered fluctuation as a problem really needs some good education and proper learning.

It's usual and for other currencies or assets to experience price fluctuations. Just take advantage of it rather than considered it as a problem.

Yes that is true, the biggest problem in bitcoin are the people who have no or less knowledge about bitcoins basic. Without knowing the basics it is hard to understand bitcoin and how it works. So there must be a curriculum in schools to solve this naivety that some people blabber about. Let us also help through simple IEC in our post to spread bitcoin knowledge everywhere.
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 07:32:32 AM

none of these are any problems for bitcoin.
many of us wish a different thing for bitcoin and wish it was in a certain way but the way it is right now is good enough.

Agree. And when it terms of transactions time yes it sometimes slow but why do such payment in an instant way. If people need funds then withdraw it early so that they can take a ride with the confirmation time.

Also adding fees will help ease the longer transaction time. They can send a large amount but can't even put some additional fees if they really want a quick transaction.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
nicmarfz

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 08:07:55 AM

For me, the biggest problem is the fact that the confirmations are taking too long these days. This can be really bad in some situations.
I often have this problem too. The confirmations are one thing that the big developer should work on more. It is still faster than a lot of bank transfers so I can not really complain that much.
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1128

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 08:11:01 AM

The big problem is that you guys keep talking about the weakness of Bitcoin instead of thinking about the advantages and use it for a better purpose.
Because if we keep talking about bad things about something, then that something will keep being bad.
But I preach positive use of bitcoin over other currencies. I make it a point to help educate people so that they can see that it’s weakness are overshadowed the amount of good that bitcoin can bring to people in need. Over all, bitcoin will be staying so strong regardless of what people are sharing it as these things will get solved over time with new versions of bitcoin developments.
sobsitesearch

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 08:19:35 AM

The big problem is that you guys keep talking about the weakness of Bitcoin instead of thinking about the advantages and use it for a better purpose.
Because if we keep talking about bad things about something, then that something will keep being bad.
This is correct all users should think the good things brings by bitcoin to our lives, we are get profit and instead to give thank to bitcoin some users will always think the negative sides of bitcoin that the only problem is the delay on the transaction but that is not a problem i think that is given in online transaction.
Ryananda

Activity: 812

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 10:19:34 AM

The big problem in bitcoin I have ever experienced is a matter of the transaction. I never experienced a problem transactions ever stalled for more than 5 days. That I think is very disturbing because the bitcoin transaction is very important.
gerXhonza

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 12:17:31 PM

This is correct all users should think the good things brings by bitcoin to our lives, we are get profit and instead to give thank to bitcoin some users will always think the negative sides of bitcoin that the only problem is the delay on the transaction but that is not a problem i think that is given in online transaction.

I don't care about delay in confirmation time because for me important thing is that online remittances should be done faster and with bitcoin its done instantly and with least fees.
Piladeer

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 12:45:48 PM

Not being accepted in the stores is it's biggest upset for me.
Cause I have a few but am not able to use it for the things that I really need like food and clothing. Undecided
Imoote

Activity: 714

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 01:35:04 PM

Cause I have a few but am not able to use it for the things that I really need like food and clothing. Undecided
Yes indeed using bitcoin in still very difficult due to the adoption from bitcoin is still in small quantities. But in my opinion it does not really matter because I'm using bitcoin to invest, so I have no problem if you have to exchange currency in advance. The problem in my opinion is sometimes delayed delivery of very long until many days, I think it's very disturbing.
stromma44

Activity: 952

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 01:37:23 PM

Sell it to fiat and buy whatever you want to buy mate, whats wrong in converting to fiat, we know that we cannot spend it directly at a moment so its better to choose the best option available.
icecube45
Legendary

Activity: 1218

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 02:18:50 PM

My biggest problem in gambling are a lot of scam sites and the people who deceive us. It makes me uncomfortable to use bitcoin so it must always be vigilant. In addition, transactions are often delayed also disturb me.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: