Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:34:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is big problem in using of bitcoin  (Read 38650 times)
torrentheaven

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 12:00:53 PM

I believe the biggest problem  is the time of confirmation. This is not something  serious if the seller or service does  not require many confirmations, but in general it is  not the case these days.

Adding extra fees to your transaction will solve your problem of waiting for confirmation time, just put some extra fees and your transaction will get confirmed in maximum 15 to 20 minutes.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinPC

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 02:58:26 PM

The big problem for me using bitcoin is confirming sometimes it takes 4-hrs and above to confirm my transaction..
Like others 48hrs before confirm ..

Still faster than international wire transfer though. PayPal would be faster they have a $10,000 single transaction limit so for large amounts Bitcoin is the best choice. Not to mention that you would be paying nearly $300 in fees when transferring $10,000 via PayPal compared to a few cents when using Bitcoin.
But yea I agree that it is a problem if you are pressed for time. Since you don't know exactly how long it will take whether a few minutes or a few hours, you can't plan ahead or promise someone to deliver at an exact time.

Right, PayPal is best to transfer the amount, and also safe sound, no problem in it, i always prefer PayPal whenever i want to transfer the amount of bitcoins.
But if we transfer our amount with any other ways, all ways need some time to transfer the amount, if we wait some hours, so nothing bad thing, we should see that our amount has come with safely.
Mersedes

Activity: 223
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 03:35:41 PM

Much like the general was terrible deal bitcoin m. But nothing bad happened. Any errors that occurred was my fault. Because of limited experience and lack of knowledge.
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 03:40:43 PM

There are no problem with bitcoin even the wallets and i love using blockchain wallet where you can sign message now with blockchain wallet the problem in bitcoin is theres a lot of scMmer who still creating ponzi scheme wesbite to scam peopele
terman45x

Activity: 840

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 03:53:17 PM

There are no problem with bitcoin even the wallets and i love using blockchain wallet where you can sign message now with blockchain wallet the problem in bitcoin is theres a lot of scMmer who still creating ponzi scheme wesbite to scam peopele

Yes and the fact is those people will keep on scamming its users until they will keep on entertaining them, if people won't invest them then those sites will never survive.
bluechipinvestor

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 09:21:12 PM

Certainly the fact there is a  few places where people  accept the currency, and this is one  of the causes of the high volatility.
YTBitcoin

Activity: 686

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 11:46:20 PM

The big problem for me using bitcoin is confirming sometimes it takes 4-hrs and above to confirm my transaction..

Sometimes when a large number of transactions take place then it take a large time to confirm your transaction but normally it take only a few minutes to confirm your transaction.
BitsandBites

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 02:08:23 AM

There are no really big problems, the only thing I hate and what is already mentioned on here are the confirms of the transactions.
With low fee's the confirmation takes sometimes ages and that is just so annoying...
nova-rider

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 04:48:57 AM

For me, the biggest problem  is the fact that the confirmations  are taking too long these days. This can  be really bad for some people.
Rastaman2016

Activity: 247

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 08:43:57 PM

Perhaps for many it is not a problem, but this way you can answer one more question about the convenience of bitcoin payments for purchase of and in general for his popularity as cash. The fact that the confirmation time is always very high. It always builds a negative impact on the user.
torrentheaven

Activity: 952

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 09:12:22 PM

There are no really big problems, the only thing I hate and what is already mentioned on here are the confirms of the transactions.
With low fee's the confirmation takes sometimes ages and that is just so annoying...

So why don't you go for higher fees, if you add higher fees then that problem can be solved and even if there is delay in confirmation time we need to compromise with as bitcoin is giving us best benefits.
Cast12

Activity: 266
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 02:17:36 AM

The biggest problem that I have with using bitcoin is the fact that you can't chargeback in case you got scammed. For that same reason, I also hate bitcoin's pseudo-anonymity as it makes it harder to catch scammers.
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 02:23:45 AM

one big problem that I often face is, the time problem in sending bitcoin. confirmation time sometimes takes quite a long time.
Leonard2016

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 02:27:14 AM

the confirmation time is a little annoying and sometimes a problem but it is not a 4 hour problem and it certainly is not a 48 hour problem either.

you only have to learn to stop being cheap and then start paying the appropriate amount of fee to be abel to be considered as a high priority and be included in a block in less than minutes.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 06:09:59 AM

I find sometimes that the blockchain is really constipated and it can take ages for my payments to be confirmed so something needs to happen to get the blockchain moving faster and I don't know if developers are working on this or not but it would be nice to get a fix on it I think.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Watanabe1505

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 06:51:31 AM

As an investor I consider about price fluctuations ( sometimes Btc is pumped and dumped ) or blocks problem that make my withdraw transactions in slowly.
groll

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 06:59:12 AM

one big problem that I often face is, the time problem in sending bitcoin. confirmation time sometimes takes quite a long time.

I never encountered anything like that before.  It does not took long only a seconds after every transactions like sending and receiving.  And if ever that there would be a delay, I still do not consider it as a "big problem" with the bitcoin.  It still have many good things on its sides that I want to focus on more rather than its not really big flaws.
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 08:02:22 AM

- Price Stability is not much
- If send wrongly then cannot get back
- Easily can be misuse

Amadues

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 08:09:12 AM

Personally I think that one of the most problem is the difficult to spend in "real life" .
And I add as plus the difficult to exchange "small cash" XX fiat in btc without paying higher fees.
I see as a big problem this difficult to use btc/cash easily & without limits Sad

Another big problem is related the speed of txs. Yes Credit card are reversible up to xx months, the same for other form of payment (Paypal!)
But when you go to a grocery o local shop, you need to wait for hypothesis that a tx is confirmed at least one time before say "ok it's payed".  Huh

██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██
'BTC MULTI-WALLET SOON'
▬▬▬▬ Download WHITEPAPER ▬▬▬▬

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
          ▄██████████▀    ████████▄
         ██████████▀      ▀████████
         ▀███████▀   ▄███▄  ▀████▀   ▄█▄
    ▄███▄  ▀███▀   ▄███████▄  ▀▀   ▄█████▄
  ▄███████▄      ▄██████████     ▄█████████
  █████████    ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
   ▀█████▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
     ▀▀▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ▀███████▀      █████████▀
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
e i d o o
██

███▀▀
▐▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▐▌
███▄▄
▀▀███
▐▌▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌▌
▄▄███
Aamir1

Activity: 756

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 08:11:47 AM

- Price Stability is not much
- If send wrongly then cannot get back
- Easily can be misuse

The unstable price of bitcoin is really not a problem at all because we can earn profits with that if we are traders, you should not just see it as a spender but you should see it as an investor too, if you are investing for trading purposes then stable prices wont work for you at all.
And misuse of a currency is not a problem occuring by a currency itself but it is because of the people using it in a bad way, so the currency does not have anything to do with that.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: