Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:45:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is big problem in using of bitcoin  (Read 38650 times)
Maesters1-

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 08:05:51 AM

At least for me, one of the biggest problems is that the confirmations, in different cases, are taking too long. This can be a big problem in a few situations.
yes most of the people complaining about the conformation time but to me the most serious problem is not the conformation time but to me the most important and serious issues is the legalization problem, i think this issues must be solve in priority basis.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Imoote

Activity: 714

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 11:39:32 AM

At least for me, one of the biggest problems is that the confirmations, in different cases, are taking too long. This can be a big problem in a few situations.
That's right I'm also having trouble confirmation very shortly. I never experienced a confirmation impaired until many days. It should be increased because it will affect the progress of bitcoin.
funbarrel

Activity: 394

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 01:33:20 PM

The only problem I can think of should be the confirmation time. Although I have never had problems with it (the deposits got confirmed almost instantly), I heard many people complaining.
yeah it takes a lot of time to be honest, i think that in the future this should be changed and bitcoin is going to be fast again

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
x4

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 01:44:56 PM

Is that what you call a biggest problem, its only common problem or a normal because day by day there are many people uses bitcoin and make transactions, sending and receiving. So expect of longer confirmations when the whole world accepts bitcoin.
mark coins

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 01:48:39 PM

I don't see any problem in confirmation time, my transaction gets confirmed in 15 to 20 minutes time, its all about putting proper fees to avoid delay in confirmation time.
springgers

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 03:40:50 PM

Nothing actually, I wouldn't be here if I think the system is flawed in anyway, I don't like it when Bitcoins is used for things that considered illegal in all aspects but I think that's not the fault of BTC, I also sometimes want a "dispute/complaint" button, But you just get used to escrow.
TraderETH

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 05:10:22 PM

Actually i don't have big problem in using of bitcoin, i just don't comfort because bitcoin can not be used on my real life (i can't use for making payment when shopping on local stores), need much time for confirmation transaction.
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 06:57:55 PM

I don't see any problem in confirmation time, my transaction gets confirmed in 15 to 20 minutes time, its all about putting proper fees to avoid delay in confirmation time.

And if a person wants a less minimal of time when doing such transaction they can modified the fees to above the minimum.

If they are using online wallet which doesn't have a feature of modifying the transaction fees well no choice for them but to wait. But I think those web wallets who are taking care of the fees uses standard fees as we can look into it on the transaction id.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
coinsocieties

Activity: 728
Merit: 501

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 07:37:57 PM

The biggest issue I am having is that I can not spend it on every day needs.  My child needs medicine and I have to go to the store and boy her laugh medicine.  There is nowhere I can go to get this medicine and pay with bitcoin.  I think there needs to be more places to use bitcoin for payment.

████████                                         ▄▄▄▄                                                                       
     ██                                                 ███████      ██          ▄▄▄▄                                         
     ██              ████████   ██     ██   ██       ▀▀     ██       ███████       ██     ██   ████████
     ██████              ▄██▀   ██     ██     ▀██▄      ██████   ██      ██       ██     ██           ▄██▀
     ██                  ▄██▀       ██     ██         ▀██▄      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██       ▄██▀   
     ██              ▄██▀           ██     ██  ▄▄       ██      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██   ▄██▀       
     ████████  ████████    ▀█████   ███████      ██▄█   ███████▄█    ▀█████   ████████
                                         █▄    ▄██       ▀▀▀▀           ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀   █▄    ▄██                  
                                           ▀███▀                                                          ▀███▀