Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:18:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 [245] 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 ... 588 »
  Print  
Author Topic: -  (Read 713518 times)
bluudz

Activity: 211
Merit: 116

Why so serious?

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2017, 04:12:01 PM

Please be aware of those guys. I have been trying to get their support in turning off 2FA on the ICO account for 3 months now. No success at all, they very not helpful and replied very little. I will not have access to my email soon so it looks like all the coins I have invested will be lost without me being able to access it. Their certificate is expired also so can't access the page at all now. That doesn't feel correct at all!

Hello https://ico.decent.ch/ is working correctly again.

Regarding the 2FA issue, it cannot be deactivated in general. We will solve individual cases as soon as possible.
Please keep this conversation via our emails ico@decent.ch

I have tried all the ways to contact your team without success. Is it possible to change the email login for account or what are my other options?

bluudz

Why so serious?

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2017, 04:14:59 PM

Please be aware of those guys. I have been trying to get their support in turning off 2FA on the ICO account for 3 months now. No success at all, they very not helpful and replied very little. I will not have access to my email soon so it looks like all the coins I have invested will be lost without me being able to access it. Their certificate is expired also so can't access the page at all now. That doesn't feel correct at all!

Why won't you have your email?

I had my own domain running on VPS with email server, but I don't want to renew this VPS/domain anymore which I have not known in the time I was setting up for Decent ICO. The server was compromised and I don't want to use it anymore.

bluudz

Why so serious?

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2017, 04:15:55 PM

Is there maybe anyone from DECENT who would be able/willing to help me with the 2FA issue?

Did you try approaching the guys via Slack?

After your advice I did. 0 respond.

Ris88

Activity: 2110
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 05:46:14 PM

All ICO were scandalous.
Ignoring of important  questions from members,  indifferent  attitude to bounty campaigns, tons of multiple accounts, etc.
What to expect from FB and Twitter campaigns? Cool
You like people who are less taking tranquilizers, everyone here to expect a gift with what they are doing on this project, so the dev is not to ignore the question important questions of the members, but the dev prepare all the data members, which are so many that are already participating to advance this project in the future ..
voteformeg
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 04:13:50 PM

Hey DECENT and Team, you keep ignoring my PMs but I want to get an answer.
You rubbed me of my well deserved Signature campaign bounty just for two days after you changed the rules without making sure everybody knows and prolonged it.
The least you can do is answer and give reasonable reasons for that.
Look on the history of the thread see how involved I was, I even freake'n translated the OP, and you never even considered that.

I tried my best not to spam this thread but your'e over looking my questions so deal with it and give me my answers

How exactly were you robbed? Did you remove your signature campaign before they checked it?

Apparently a day before, although I saw their post only after. eventually I wore the signature for couple of days further than the length of the ICO but a day or two before they checked.
I've been here from day one, doesn't feel right to forfeit the entire bounty for a single day out of merely 60...

same for me , i removed it for couple of days and put it back after i understood that i have to keep it longer , i keep it till now but now i am done with decent and sell all ico coins as soon as possible , anyway good luck for you all with decent

8/21/2016 18:13:55   13   voteformeg   Sr. Member   339   Accepted      -339   0   1.5   0   0   Signature removed   0   

great maybe i can sell my coins from ico soon
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1052

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2017, 04:28:11 PM

All ICO were scandalous.
Ignoring of important  questions from members,  indifferent  attitude to bounty campaigns, tons of multiple accounts, etc.
You like people who are less taking tranquilizers, everyone here to expect a gift with what they are doing on this project, so the dev is not to ignore the question important questions of the members, but the dev prepare all the data members, which are so many that are already participating to advance this project in the future ..

there is no way of identifying which is the alt unless they send the DCT on their dashboard. but if those alts also have facebook accounts and promotes Decent then i guess it also deserves to be compensated as it helps them achieve 4500+ btc on ICO.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
cohnhead

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 04:58:11 PM

Hey DECENT and Team, you keep ignoring my PMs but I want to get an answer.
You rubbed me of my well deserved Signature campaign bounty just for two days after you changed the rules without making sure everybody knows and prolonged it.
The least you can do is answer and give reasonable reasons for that.
Look on the history of the thread see how involved I was, I even freake'n translated the OP, and you never even considered that.

I tried my best not to spam this thread but your'e over looking my questions so deal with it and give me my answers

How exactly were you robbed? Did you remove your signature campaign before they checked it?

Apparently a day before, although I saw their post only after. eventually I wore the signature for couple of days further than the length of the ICO but a day or two before they checked.
I've been here from day one, doesn't feel right to forfeit the entire bounty for a single day out of merely 60...

same for me , i removed it for couple of days and put it back after i understood that i have to keep it longer , i keep it till now but now i am done with decent and sell all ico coins as soon as possible , anyway good luck for you all with decent

8/21/2016 18:13:55   13   voteformeg   Sr. Member   339   Accepted      -339   0   1.5   0   0   Signature removed   0   

great maybe i can sell my coins from ico soon
they are buying and selling dct IOU's on liquid.io.
so maybe they be first exchange to open market when tokens are distributed
electronicash
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2017, 06:39:59 PM

waiting spreadsheets twitter and sub

Dont worry it will be updates soon
Keep patience let the dev work about it. you can see spreadsheet twitter when is count already

Still waiting for twitter campaign, I hope the bounty will be distributed soon!

I wonder how some people priotised their bounty tokens over the actual progress and success of the project, if Decent succeed, it is to the benefit of the token holders including bounty tokens, Please let's give the team time to work things out, instead of disturbing them with unnecessary things. Tokens will be distributed around Q1/2, so there is time for bounty talk.

there are hundreds of them, they come when they come. what i don't understand though is that the team were given so much time after the ICO but still haven't manage to do all these stuff. we were so eager for its release to the wild for IOU on liqui isn't as inviting as it should.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
synthgauge

Activity: 1149

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 08:07:06 PM

All ICO were scandalous.

there is no way of identifying which is the alt unless they send the DCT on their dashboard. but if those alts also have facebook accounts and promotes Decent then i guess it also deserves to be compensated as it helps them achieve 4500+ btc on ICO.

I u were in guy's shoes, u would ignore everyone too. I agree that he conducts himself in an unprofessional manner, but if u get to now him better u would understand why. Hes not a talented dude with a significant tech background, he has nothing to show. Hes here to get trolled, get beaten up, dumped and bent. Dont blame him for ignoring ur stupid posts.
Flattering Flatulants

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 09:02:46 PM

I wouldn't touch liquio with a 10 ft poll. Thought that site was having a lot of issues and I've seen people say scam?
equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 09:46:35 PM

Can anyone help me with how to claim the facebook bounty as i have seen that everything is counted now so when we will receive the coins and how to claim it.
supercops

Activity: 589

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 09:51:00 PM

Can anyone help me with how to claim the facebook bounty as i have seen that everything is counted now so when we will receive the coins and how to claim it.
DECENT team will contact with you via Facebook and let you know how to claim.But you need to wait until the distribution begin.Bounty distribution start as soon they release the product,but before that decent will collect data from participants through social media which they used for participation.

▄███▄
       ▄████████
    ▄██████▀▀▀███
 ▄██████▀      ▀▀███▄
▀▀███████▄▄       ▀██▀
    ▀████████▄▄
       ▀█████████▄
          ▀▀████████▄
  ▄██▄▄       ▀▀███████▄▄
 ▀███▄▄      ▄██████▀
    ███▄▄▄██████▀
       ████████▀
          ▀███▀
.Sobit.[
▄▄████████▄▄
▄███▀▀      ▀▀███▄
▄██▀              ▀██▄
▄██              ▄▄▄ ██▄
▄██         ▄▄▄██████  ██▄
██    ▄▄▄███████▀████   ██
██ ▀█████████▀ ▄████    ██
██    ▀████▀ ▄██████    ██
██       ▀ ▄███████     ██
▀██        ██▀█████    ██▀
▀██       █   ▀██    ██▀
▀██▄              ▄██▀
▀███▄▄      ▄▄███▀
▀▀████████▀▀
CN - EN
⬢  Twitter
⬢  Facebook
⬢  Reddit
]
colombuszka

Activity: 802
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 07:30:47 AM

Stake counts for Facebook Bounties ready!
Twitter being prepared

DECENT Facebook Bounties

Appeal form

okay dev , I took part in the campaign facebook decent,
This would be a bit tricky to separate the participants spam,
still wait for your update any bounty.

Any news on the appealed profiles? Im fking not on the list..

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
daddybios
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1098

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2017, 11:42:20 AM

Any news on the appealed profiles? Im fking not on the list..
I also do not belong on the list. Did you make a mistake like me. Check hildren rules - http://free.userboard.net/t132-topic#190
You correctly written hashtag when joined in this campaign? I think that many have made the same mistake.(#DECENT) Edit your initial post to facebook and submit an appeal.

Freedom to Ross Ulbricht!
DECENT (OP)

Activity: 1234
Merit: 528

Decentralized Content Distribution

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2017, 02:34:01 PM

Everything you need to know about DECENT's 1st development sprint Wink Check it here:

https://decent.ch/en/decent-network-development-update-1/

▄████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████▄
█████████████████
███████████████▀
████████████▀        ▄███▄
█████████▀        ▄███████
 ▀████▀        ▄██████████
              ████████████
               ▀██████████
                  ▀███████
                     ▀███▀
D E C E N T
......███████████▄▄       ▄▄███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄   ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████████████████████████
███         ▀███▄███▀                 ▄▄██████▄▄       ▄█████▀   ▄▄██████▄▄ 
███          ▀█████▀                 ████▀▀▀▀████     ███▀▀▀    ████▀▀▀▀████
███           ▄███▀                 ███▀      ▀███   ███▀      ███▀      ▀███
███          ▄█████▄                ███        ███   ███       ██████████████
███         ▄███▀███▄               ███▄      ▄███   ███       ███▄██████████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ████▄▄▄▄████    ███        ████▄▄▄▄████
███████████▀▀       ▀▀████████████▄   ▀▀██████▀▀     ███         ▀▀██████▀▀██
Blockchain you can actually build on.
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀     ██████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄▀   ███████
██████▄    ▄▄█▀    ████████
█████████▄██▀      ████████
▀██████████▄▄    ████████▀
▀████████▄█████▄████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Join our
discussion
electronicash
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2017, 03:04:44 PM

Everything you need to know about DECENT's 1st development sprint Wink Check it here:

https://decent.ch/en/decent-network-development-update-1/

good to know basic functionalities are working, maybe we can now expect price to rise up right after the launch.  it would have been better for us to see some screenshots as requested by botija below.  i know you're busy but this isn't something of a hard thing to do so just give us something to look forward to.

Would be cool if the Decent team releases a teaser screenshot of the current state of the software.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
OCTOPARTY

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2017, 03:08:14 PM

I wouldn't touch liquio with a 10 ft poll. Thought that site was having a lot of issues and I've seen people say scam?

I trade on liqui.io all the time. It's one of the few places that carry most of the newer ICO and Ethereum tokens like Golem, Iconomi, Arcade City. I haven't messed with their Wings or Decent IOU tokens but I bought quite a bit during the ICOs. I don't know why people would say that exchange is a scam. I definitely wouldn't leave tokens just sitting there, but I don't do that anyways unless I leave a small buy or sell order.
cyrixcer

Activity: 524
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 03:36:32 PM

I trade on liqui.io all the time. It's one of the few places that carry most of the newer ICO and Ethereum tokens like Golem, Iconomi, Arcade City. I haven't messed with their Wings or Decent IOU tokens but I bought quite a bit during the ICOs. I don't know why people would say that exchange is a scam. I definitely wouldn't leave tokens just sitting there, but I don't do that anyways unless I leave a small buy or sell order.

IOU is dangerous trading because you can't be sure whether the site cheats or not, they can create as much tokens as possible to dump on people and make fake pump like yobit
BitcoinRonnie

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 04:00:24 PM

IOU is dangerous trading because you can't be sure whether the site cheats or not, they can create as much tokens as possible to dump on people and make fake pump like yobit

This exchange, I think does not belong to this, and has positioned itself as new player in the market of alternative coins adds more tools and features. I want to say that they are building a long-term development plans and will not take such step is not popular.

SPECTRE                ▄▄███▄▄
            ▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
▄▄      ▄▄███▀▀ ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀███▄▄      ▄▄
████▄▄  ▀▀▀ ▄▄███████████▄▄ ▀▀▀  ▄▄████
  ▀▀████▄    ▀▀█████████▀▀    ▄████▀▀
 ██▄▄ ▀██ █▄▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█ ██▀ ▄▄██
 ▀▀███ ██ █████▄       ▄█████ ██ ███▀▀
      ██ ███████▄   ▄███████ ██
       ██ ████████   ████████ ██
       ██▄▄ ▀▀████   ████▀▀ ▄▄██
        ▀▀███▄▄ ▀▀   ▀▀ ▄▄███▀▀
            ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
                ▀▀███▀▀
             │
     │      ███
     │      ███
    │     ███
███  │     ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███     │
███ ███     │
    │

▬▬     WHITEPAPER    ▬▬
FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM
TWITTER     SLACK     MEDIUM
PRE-SALE.
PUBLIC SALE.
o48o
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1137

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 04:50:32 PM

decent.ch server is down

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 ... 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 [245] 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 ... 588 »
  Print  

Jump to: