Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 05:57:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 [440] 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 ... 588 »
  Print  
Author Topic: -  (Read 713517 times)
Sincere_

Activity: 716
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 07:19:58 PM

Hi there. Can any1 share a link on Decent road map plz?

Upcomings:

DECENT Apps / Q3 - Q4 2017
DECENT App Store / 2018
DECENT-Stream HW / 2019

Also DECENT roadmap summary:
https://decent.ch/en/decent-roadmap-summary

Thanks for this. Good to know the direction for anyone that wants to follow or invest.
jvper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:33:44 AM

I participated at FB, NL and BTT bounty campaigns. I have sent many messsages to https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1170665 for the last 40 days or so, but no answer and no bounty was paid. Same happened to NL bounties (this one I sent address through email). I only received FB bounties so far.

Hello, sorry for the delay, you will be included in the next batch.

I'm afraid you missed me there. I still haven't received signature and newsletter bounties. It's been 2 or 3 months and nothing yet. When is this "next batch" taking place?
ja23

Activity: 753
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:42:03 AM

I participated at FB, NL and BTT bounty campaigns. I have sent many messsages to https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1170665 for the last 40 days or so, but no answer and no bounty was paid. Same happened to NL bounties (this one I sent address through email). I only received FB bounties so far.

I'm afraid you missed me there. I still haven't received signature and newsletter bounties. It's been 2 or 3 months and nothing yet. When is this "next batch" taking place?

I want jviper to get his bounty. He's a major supporter. Maybe something went wrong?
In the silence

Activity: 1290
Merit: 294

''Vincit qui se vincit''

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:22:05 AM

I want jviper to get his bounty. He's a major supporter. Maybe something went wrong?
You will get your bounty jvuper soon, just wait and you will see. Dont forget to hold as the price is not reasonable to sell this time.
maybe short trading it will make you more.
Neversettle

Activity: 308
Merit: 13

ZetoChain - ACCELERATING BLOCKCHAIN FOR THE SUPPLY

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:08:28 AM

the thing is that we don´t know how large the batches are. so it could easily take a lot of time

herromerro

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:42:46 AM

the thing is that we don´t know how large the batches are. so it could easily take a lot of time

I thought it was done already but obviously it is stil going on. I wish they had timeline at least, so people wouldn't be nervous in here.
DECENT (OP)

Activity: 1234
Merit: 528

Decentralized Content Distribution

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 12:30:43 PM

New batch of Facebook and Signature campaign bounties was distributed today. No need to worry about being missed, we are carefully checking each message.
However, feel free to contact us anytime you have doubts. Thanks for support Smiley

▄████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████▄
█████████████████
███████████████▀
████████████▀        ▄███▄
█████████▀        ▄███████
 ▀████▀        ▄██████████
              ████████████
               ▀██████████
                  ▀███████
                     ▀███▀
D E C E N T
......███████████▄▄       ▄▄███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄   ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████████████████████████
███         ▀███▄███▀                 ▄▄██████▄▄       ▄█████▀   ▄▄██████▄▄ 
███          ▀█████▀                 ████▀▀▀▀████     ███▀▀▀    ████▀▀▀▀████
███           ▄███▀                 ███▀      ▀███   ███▀      ███▀      ▀███
███          ▄█████▄                ███        ███   ███       ██████████████
███         ▄███▀███▄               ███▄      ▄███   ███       ███▄██████████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ████▄▄▄▄████    ███        ████▄▄▄▄████
███████████▀▀       ▀▀████████████▄   ▀▀██████▀▀     ███         ▀▀██████▀▀██
Blockchain you can actually build on.
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀     ██████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄▀   ███████
██████▄    ▄▄█▀    ████████
█████████▄██▀      ████████
▀██████████▄▄    ████████▀
▀████████▄█████▄████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Join our
discussion
jvper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:31:35 PM

New batch of Facebook and Signature campaign bounties was distributed today. No need to worry about being missed, we are carefully checking each message.
However, feel free to contact us anytime you have doubts. Thanks for support Smiley

Thanks ja23 for the support and DECENT for the quick answer. I don't wanna sell. Waiting is not a problem, as long as I receive them. I just want to receive the bounty payment just like other supporters did and in the future use it to buy digital content.
Dron Pelya

Activity: 1302
Merit: 403

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:08:32 PM

Oh, as I see, there are people who haven't received their bounties yet... But I like that DECENT team work with them. Maybe not very fast, but I hope they do it rightly.
cchub

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

Migranet ITO

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:25:55 PM

Bounties are still being processed. Probably gonna take some weeks to finish most claims.

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉  [MIGRATION。SIMPLIFIED 。]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
DECENT (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 10:48:44 PM

Oh, as I see, there are people who haven't received their bounties yet... But I like that DECENT team work with them. Maybe not very fast, but I hope they do it rightly.

The distribution is ongoing. It will definitely take some more weeks as we need the participants to create their wallets and send the information to us. New batch is coming approximately once per 7 days. We are doing what we can to have it all handled smoothly and as quickly as possible.

▄████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████▄
█████████████████
███████████████▀
              ████████████
               ▀██████████
                  ▀███████
                     ▀███▀
D E C E N T
......███████████▄▄       ▄▄███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Join our
discussion
cchub

Migranet ITO

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:12:22 AM

Hi there. Can any1 share a link on Decent road map plz?

Upcomings:

DECENT Apps / Q3 - Q4 2017
DECENT App Store / 2018
DECENT-Stream HW / 2019

Also DECENT roadmap summary:
https://decent.ch/en/decent-roadmap-summary

Yes Decent is a 2 year minimum hodl. By 2019 Decent should be doing very well. I think the rise in price would start from Q2 2018.

I agree with that. Or maybe Q3 2018. If App Store is launched in the end of December 2018, as expected (the team always launched things at the end of the promised period) price will probably soar a couple months earlier in anticipation.

undeadbitcoiner

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

Undeadbitcoiner Will not DIE until 1BTC=50K

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 10:20:57 AM

Thanks ja23 for the support and DECENT for the quick answer. I don't wanna sell. Waiting is not a problem, as long as I receive them. I just want to receive the bounty payment just like other supporters did and in the future use it to buy digital content.
JVPER
Don't worry to hold, I am holding my coins from BTC0.0003****, I still have hope on DCT that one day it will be back in its BTCValue which will be more than $3 itself . and i have very positive feeling that 2018 Q3 we will be in $10 mark or more than that.

DECENT (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 02:13:01 PM

Utility vs Security Tokens - Do you know the difference? Matej Michalko, Founder and president of DECENT shares a hot topic from BlockShow Asia.

▄████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████▄
█████████████████
███████████████▀
              ████████████
               ▀██████████
                  ▀███████
                     ▀███▀
D E C E N T
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Join our
discussion
helloge
Legendary

Activity: 1057
Merit: 1000

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:39:42 PM

Utility vs Security Tokens - Do you know the difference? Matej Michalko, Founder and president of DECENT shares a hot topic from BlockShow Asia.

I do not know much about the difference since I am not a technical guys, but I think both the Utility and Security are very important for a kind of token. Utility means useful and security means safe.

▄▄███▄▄             
            ███████████           
     ▄▄███▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄███▄▄   
   ████████████▄▄    ███████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀   
         ▀▀████████████           
     ▄▄███▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄███▄▄   
   ███████████▄▄     ███████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀   
         ▀▀█████████████▄▄       
     ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀█████████████▄▄   
   ████████████▄▄ ▀▀████████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄ ▀▀█████▀▀   
         ▀▀████████████           
             ▀▀█████▀▀           

.CARDSTACK..............
...The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet.....
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..Bringing scalability and usability to....
..dApps for mass market adoption......
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..TOKEN EVENT      .GET ON WHITELIST.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---Twitter   ⦁   Telegram   ⦁   Blog   ⦁   Bitcointalk----
cchub

Migranet ITO

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 05:30:30 PM

I do not know much about the difference since I am not a technical guys, but I think both the Utility and Security are very important for a kind of token. Utility means useful and security means safe.

The word "security" has more than one meaning. If you had read, you would probably have guessed they are talking about "security" in the meaning of a tradable asset similar to shares of a company, regulated by the SEC in the USA.

aakashsangwan

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

PUGG.io

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 05:31:20 PM

Are the translators paid for their work? As I was also a translator for the bounty campaign but haven't recieved even a single coin till now.

clixcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:50:52 PM

Decent project is a long play until it hits 1 billion marketcap. I hope this will happen in 2018.

A billion market cap it will have. The question is when? Hopefully sooner rather than later. Personally I want it to go to $8. (Not that I'm going to sell then.)

Development progress is very impressive I also believe sooner it will be among billion dollars club. Next year will be much better than this one when more project will choose this platform to build their dapps surely awareness will increase about crypto.
DECENT (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 11:29:54 PM

Are the translators paid for their work? As I was also a translator for the bounty campaign but haven't recieved even a single coin till now.

Hello, please create a wallet and send us your encrypted alternate via direct message.
DECENT online wallet: https://www.decentgo.com/

▄████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████▄
█████████████████
███████████████▀
              ████████████
               ▀██████████
                  ▀███████
                     ▀███▀
D E C E N T
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Join our
discussion
Coaxme2

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 02:10:00 AM

My appeal are still here and i will wait until my bounty has given to me.
Pages: « 1 ... 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 [440] 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 ... 588 »
  Print  

Jump to: