Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 05:46:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 [441] 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 ... 588 »
  Print  
Author Topic: -  (Read 713516 times)
ja23

Activity: 753
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 04:40:40 AM

Decent project is a long play until it hits 1 billion marketcap. I hope this will happen in 2018.

A billion market cap it will have. The question is when? Hopefully sooner rather than later. Personally I want it to go to $8. (Not that I'm going to sell then.)

Why $8? Your lucky number? Just to remind you that $8 is less than $500 million, so there is room for much more...

Because I made a mistake with NEO. More of a distracted mistake, where as a follower of the coin I knew it was going to pump but not for another month, and I chose to sell it instead of another coin, because the other coin had an extra complicated step and so I went with the flow with the least resistance. And then I got distracted by my environment forgot to buy my Neo back, and it went 300x.

It the 3rd biggest mistake I made in Crypto. I learned so much about the mind, how little mental distraction can throw you off track completely. But truly is a horrible, life changing experience.

I'm grateful, I got 42x from it, while most of the people who invested in it probably sold at 1.5x. And the reason they sold was because they waited so freaking long for the coin. People were just dumping it. But I knew it was going to be special, and I held it for almost a year.

I used some of the money to buy Decent, and at the time the break even point I believe was actually more around $7, thought it's less based on Neo's current price.

Just like I thought Neo was going to be big, I think the same of Decent.

But that pain of selling your Neo and then seeing it go higher, and higher, and higher, and higher. I think I rather make out with a guy.

What truly gets me is choosing to sell the Neos because the process was easier than another coin that I didn't care about. Really thought me about pushing harder.
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ja23

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 04:45:45 AM

Decent project is a long play until it hits 1 billion marketcap. I hope this will happen in 2018.

A billion market cap it will have. The question is when? Hopefully sooner rather than later. Personally I want it to go to $8. (Not that I'm going to sell then.)

Why $8? Your lucky number? Just to remind you that $8 is less than $500 million, so there is room for much more...

Considering where we are now, I think a stable $500m market cap in 2018 would be seriously impressive. I do agree that it does still leave a lot of room to grow though, and I'm sure over the next few years we will see it and hopefully higher.

These are definitely different times. Before Decent launched I remember saying that I could see it reaching a marketcap of 300 million, maybe 500 million, etc. Around those numbers. And that would cause debate, because at the time, the state of Crypto was such that would be like saying now that it's going to reach a 3 billion dollars marketcap.

Remember, at the time Ethereum was under one billion.

Now 500 million kind of feels low for Decent.
Filmmmakerr

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

Hello. Bye.

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 04:47:40 AM

Because I made a mistake with NEO. More of a distracted mistake, where as a follower of the coin I knew it was going to pump but not for another month, and I chose to sell it instead of another coin, because the other coin had an extra complicated step and so I went with the flow with the least resistance. And then I got distracted by my environment forgot to buy my Neo back, and it went 300x.

It the 3rd biggest mistake I made in Crypto. I learned so much about the mind, how little mental distraction can throw you off track completely. But truly is a horrible, life changing experience.

I'm grateful, I got 42x from it, while most of the people who invested in it probably sold at 1.5x. And the reason they sold was because they waited so freaking long for the coin. People were just dumping it. But I knew it was going to be special, and I held it for almost a year.

I used some of the money to buy Decent, and at the time the break even point I believe was actually more around $7, thought it's less based on Neo's current price.

But that pain of selling your Neo and then seeing it go higher, and higher, and higher, and higher. I think I rather make out with a guy.

What truly gets me is choosing to sell the Neos because the process was easier than another coin that I didn't care about. Really thought me about pushing harder.

We've all made out crypto' mistakes, and in your case it seems you made a great profit so in reality it wasn't a mistake. But I understand where you're coming from. But may I ask why you think Decent will pump like NEO has? what makes it special?

Campaign Manager (2018)
ja23

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 05:13:09 AM

We've all made out crypto' mistakes, and in your case it seems you made a great profit so in reality it wasn't a mistake. But I understand where you're coming from. But may I ask why you think Decent will pump like NEO has? what makes it special?

Nothing is ever guaranteed, but for one, in a sense the coin hasn't really launched, things are in its early stages. DecentGo is really going to start in Q1 2018 with the App store. Then the streaming hardware, etc. We're still in a sort of beta, there's no need for the marketcap to be high right now, because things haven't really started. I should have forseen that.

But more importantly is the team. They are extremely active in terms of promotion and development. Non stop travel around the world promoting the coin. I believe they even held their own crypto event. They're just extremely active, compare that to those coins who make a good ICO presentation, deliver a half baked product, with minimal work after that. This team is legit, and that's probably the most important part for a coin to reach billion dollar marketcaps.

They also have a lot of money. An ambitious team with a lot of money.

Oh yeah, actively creating partnerships, such as with Naughty America.
DECENT (OP)

Activity: 1234
Merit: 528

Decentralized Content Distribution

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 03:07:26 PM

How to get more decent?

Hello, DCT is being traded on multiple exchanges, check it here: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/decent/#markets

▄████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████▄
█████████████████
███████████████▀
████████████▀        ▄███▄
█████████▀        ▄███████
 ▀████▀        ▄██████████
              ████████████
               ▀██████████
                  ▀███████
                     ▀███▀
D E C E N T
......███████████▄▄       ▄▄███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄   ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████████████████████████
███         ▀███▄███▀                 ▄▄██████▄▄       ▄█████▀   ▄▄██████▄▄ 
███          ▀█████▀                 ████▀▀▀▀████     ███▀▀▀    ████▀▀▀▀████
███           ▄███▀                 ███▀      ▀███   ███▀      ███▀      ▀███
███          ▄█████▄                ███        ███   ███       ██████████████
███         ▄███▀███▄               ███▄      ▄███   ███       ███▄██████████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ████▄▄▄▄████    ███        ████▄▄▄▄████
███████████▀▀       ▀▀████████████▄   ▀▀██████▀▀     ███         ▀▀██████▀▀██
Blockchain you can actually build on.
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀     ██████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄▀   ███████
██████▄    ▄▄█▀    ████████
█████████▄██▀      ████████
▀██████████▄▄    ████████▀
▀████████▄█████▄████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Join our
discussion
abonarea
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:47:41 AM

Just wait few weeks and see where Decent reaches. It isn't rocket science to understand and guess how future will looks alike seeing tons of updates and development on back of this platform and much more will be ready by then. Let's be more realistic having flexible plans like summer 2018 to get our targets will not be bad. Team is working hard and deserves support.
taipei

Activity: 171
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 11:01:19 AM

Keep calm, I still remember when I bought Antshares at the bottom as a possessed and some friends called me crazy. Everything arrives, don't you find it surprising that there are projects that are much inferior in all aspects to Decent, which are with superior marketcap? That reaffirms me that I will not be wrong. Between 1 and 2m of daily volume and the price doesn't move? Someone is accumulating hard.
DECENT (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 08:01:07 PM

Just wait few weeks and see where Decent reaches. It isn't rocket science to understand and guess how future will looks alike seeing tons of updates and development on back of this platform and much more will be ready by then. Let's be more realistic having flexible plans like summer 2018 to get our targets will not be bad. Team is working hard and deserves support.

Thanks for the constant support!

At the beginning of next year we should be able to share an updated roadmap and future plans. Stay tuned Smiley

▄████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████▄
█████████████████
███████████████▀
              ████████████
               ▀██████████
                  ▀███████
                     ▀███▀
D E C E N T
......███████████▄▄       ▄▄███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Join our
discussion
cchub

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

Migranet ITO

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 09:39:14 PM

Wow very impessive news from the Decent dev team. Dragonfly with their 100 million active users, will bring this project to a other level. And this is a major step in the developement.

As soon as users come to DECENT we will see DCT price going towards $2 once again.

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉  [MIGRATION。SIMPLIFIED 。]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
Accountsell

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:00:49 PM

At the beginning of next year we should be able to share an updated roadmap and future plans. Stay tuned Smiley

what about the bounty payment? Don't you feel ashamed for a lazy work? Christmas is knocking at the door but you don't care.
DECENT (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 10:16:47 PM

what about the bounty payment? Don't you feel ashamed for a lazy work? Christmas is knocking at the door but you don't care.

Is there any problem with your reward? Bounty distribution is in progress and the majority of people who followed the instructions and created their wallets on DGo by now already received the bounty.

▄████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████▄
█████████████████
███████████████▀
              ████████████
               ▀██████████
                  ▀███████
                     ▀███▀
D E C E N T
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Join our
discussion
cchub

Migranet ITO

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:18:55 PM

In fact they are taking an unusual long time to distribute. I myself asked for newsletter bounties payment 2 months ago and haven't received them yet.

DECENT (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 10:26:20 PM

In fact they are taking an unusual long time to distribute. I myself asked for newsletter bounties payment 2 months ago and haven't received them yet.

New batch with bounty rewards is distributed approximately once per 7 days. The next newsletter batch will be sent during the following week. If you received a reply to your email, it means your wallet address has been submitted.

▄████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████▄
█████████████████
███████████████▀
              ████████████
               ▀██████████
                  ▀███████
                     ▀███▀
D E C E N T
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Join our
discussion
In the silence

Activity: 1289
Merit: 294

''Vincit qui se vincit''

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 11:20:37 PM

My appeal are still here and i will wait until my bounty has given to me.
The manager are still open on appeals as the other guy stated before this page. You will get your bounty as soon as the manager make his mind to do so.
I believe you, you will get it.
eye4bd

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 11:53:37 PM

New batch with bounty rewards is distributed approximately once per 7 days. The next newsletter batch will be sent during the following week. If you received a reply to your email, it means your wallet address has been submitted.

Hi
So now it's crystal
clear.You Guy's are sending that reply as a notice about future arrival of rewards! Few day's ago I have seen one of them. After that an extra works included my list to cheak the wallet.
But nothing has arrived
yet. That's OK. I'm not in hurry even after unfairly kicked out from two of the campaigns!
By the way wanted to learn
what the heck means by that reply mail. Already got that. But is that release of information really make any sences?

Thanks!
BossBee

Activity: 682
Merit: 540

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:52:20 AM

What's the deal with the coin supply? With use burn and dynamic resupply is the supply suspected to stay roughly the same?

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄      ▄███▀▀   ▀██
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
█▄       █      ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
 ███▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄███▀ ▀▀██████████
  ██ ██▄ ▀▀▄███▄    ▄▄▄██  ██
   ██ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▀▀▀  ██
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
BossBee

Activity: 682
Merit: 540

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:38:02 AM

@Devs
Someone is saying that you all have been interviewed by Teeka Tiwari. Is this true?

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄      ▄███▀▀   ▀██
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
█▄       █      ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
 ███▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄███▀ ▀▀██████████
  ██ ██▄ ▀▀▄███▄    ▄▄▄██  ██
   ██ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▀▀▀  ██
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
cchub

Migranet ITO

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:44:20 PM

I remember DECENT was already close to the top 100 at 6.7 months, but it is now down to 200 and hopefully there is a big pull up

Yes, lots of new coins have been launched lately and DECENT has fallen positions in the rank. It has happened to most of the coins at coinmarketcap. No big deal.

NutMasterTardd2

Activity: 153

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:06:05 PM
Last edit: December 18, 2017, 03:11:22 PM by NutMasterTardd2

I remember DECENT was already close to the top 100 at 6.7 months, but it is now down to 200 and hopefully there is a big pull up

Yes, lots of new coins have been launched lately and DECENT has fallen positions in the rank. It has happened to most of the coins at coinmarketcap. No big deal.

I would agree but some have fallen a lot more than others DECENT included, but really this only means it will go up a lot more whenever good news happens for DECENT.

:: Elastic - The Decentralized Supercomputer ::
jvper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:30:48 PM

I would agree but some have fallen a lot more than others DECENT included, but really this only means it will go up a lot more whenever good news happens for DECENT.

The problem is that crypto investors tend to be very impatient and sell coins that don't have anything to be announced in the short term. The biggest expected announcement for DECENT is a roadmap scheduled for January. At least this is my interpretation on DECENT's official posts in this thread since November (click at the user DECENT and then at show the last posts of this person). If it takes 2 months to elaborate a roadmap, people just give up and buy other things meanwhile. Price is just a consequence.
Pages: « 1 ... 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 [441] 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 ... 588 »
  Print  

Jump to: