Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 06:33:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 101 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Cloud Mining with HashFlare  (Read 143006 times)
RenzoARG

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 09:43:06 PM

btw. just as a Reminder, hashflare is since month not able to prove that they are really mining, therefore it should be considerd as PONZI/HYIP.

Well that's a silly conclusion. It's not uncommon for cloud mining companies to subcontract hashrates... Almost every company does it, so based on your assumption, should we conclude that all other cloud mining companies are fraudulent?

For your own info: hashflare were up and running even before you discovered Bitcoin Wink

Sir, you just gave the perfect example of how to pwn a troll/flamer.
bapparabi

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 11:09:51 AM

So its not worth to buy ETH  right now ?? better to invest in long term script or sha256 mining ..right
zenitzz

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 07:17:48 PM

So its not worth to buy ETH  right now ?? better to invest in long term script or sha256 mining ..right
i think if you interested to invest is hashflare is good because hashflare is one trusted cloud mining as i know.
LsHallo

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 07:22:33 PM

It is very dependent wether the eth price can keep up it's level or even rise furhter to make it profitable. If the price crashes it's bad for cloud mining. But i wouldn't recommend sha256 either. The halving is in about 2-3 months and then i expect the price to rise a bit, but still make the cloud mining unprofitable and all contracts are going to be suspended. Better wait and see what's going to happen. Then decide. But for ether the time is now, you might wanna take the risk.
bapparabi

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 04:00:28 AM

It is very dependent wether the eth price can keep up it's level or even rise furhter to make it profitable. If the price crashes it's bad for cloud mining. But i wouldn't recommend sha256 either. The halving is in about 2-3 months and then i expect the price to rise a bit, but still make the cloud mining unprofitable and all contracts are going to be suspended. Better wait and see what's going to happen. Then decide. But for ether the time is now, you might wanna take the risk.

ookk got your point ... yes all depend on price of all coin ..if its up then we get benefit ..otherwise no use of investing 
snowleopard76

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 12:51:03 AM

guys, im new to hashflare. i have sha256, just a test of 20 gh/s. what is the most profitable pool combination at the moment? where can i search about the listed pools? what are pools?  Sad sorry, im a newbie.

i left the pool as it is when i first started. i got .00002666 as profit for 10 hours of mining time. less those fees.
GeorgeAurea

Activity: 332
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 02:28:30 AM

btw. just as a Reminder, hashflare is since month not able to prove that they are really mining, therefore it should be considerd as PONZI/HYIP.

Well that's a silly conclusion. It's not uncommon for cloud mining companies to subcontract hashrates... Almost every company does it, so based on your assumption, should we conclude that all other cloud mining companies are fraudulent?

For your own info: hashflare were up and running even before you discovered Bitcoin Wink

that is total Bullshit, if they are mining they can show it, if not it is HyIP/Ponzi end of story.

Hashflare is not legit, and it's provable;
when you have SHA-256 hashes, just set them 100% on any pool they offer, and simply compare them to the statistics of that pool.

Example:
- Target your SHA-256 hashes 100% towards Antpool
- Compare the Hashlfare daily revenue statistics with daily Antpool Statistics (scroll down to the bottom)

Roll Eyes

yoona

Activity: 493

Live by your own rules

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 03:52:25 AM

that is total Bullshit, if they are mining they can show it, if not it is HyIP/Ponzi end of story.

Hashflare is not legit, and it's provable;
when you have SHA-256 hashes, just set them 100% on any pool they offer, and simply compare them to the statistics of that pool.

Example:
- Target your SHA-256 hashes 100% towards Antpool
- Compare the Hashlfare daily revenue statistics with daily Antpool Statistics (scroll down to the bottom)

Roll Eyes

Damn. This just put shit into perspective for me. Kind of wish I would have read something like this before I bought my hashrate from hashflare...

@GeorgeAurea, how do you feel about Genesis Mining?
Does this answer your question? Nice articles on the site aswell

https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/exclusive-possible-500000-bitcoin-cloud-mining-ponzi-scheme-uncovered-1433546738

EDIT: It's even fun that now I've looked at it twice, the pictures genesis-mining provides look fake (photoshopped) or is that just me?
bapparabi

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 04:25:51 AM

Does this answer your question? Nice articles on the site aswell

https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/exclusive-possible-500000-bitcoin-cloud-mining-ponzi-scheme-uncovered-1433546738

EDIT: It's even fun that now I've looked at it twice, the pictures genesis-mining provides look fake (photoshopped) or is that just me?

Yeah, I always assumed that 99% of the cloud mining sites out there were bullshit. But everyone keeps telling me that Genesis posted photos of their server farm before so that they're safe.

After looking at the photo that they provided, based on the article you posted, I have to say... Yeah, that's photoshopped as all hell.

I'm a graphic artist and digital photo retouching expert, and I don't even need to analyze the photo in any kind of software to see that the photo is photoshopped.

So then I need to be the question, are there any real confirmed cloud mining sites on the web anywhere?

yes but if you can see there have many video and conference attended and also gone in many bitcoin con ..in live ..then how can be genesis is ponzy ..not sure still but they have quite huge many users ..

hope not they are in the list of ponzy
GeorgeAurea

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 11:10:23 AM

Damn. This just put shit into perspective for me. Kind of wish I would have read something like this before I bought my hashrate from hashflare...

yes but if you can see there have many video and conference attended and also gone in many bitcoin con ..in live ..then how can be genesis is ponzy ..not sure still but they have quite huge many users ..

Having many users does not equal making something legit.

Regarding Genesis Mining, I doubt they being legit as well. Just ask yourself:
1) Why a company full of mining experts, doesn't have their own simple (verifiable) pool.
2) Regarding their multipool, which "requires deep knowledge about the mining process, switching costs and makes use of advanced portfolio theory" and "...while the algorithms are doing all the number crunching to maximize your profit" (according to their FAQ). Why, when having so much alleged equipment, use other pools; and thus missing out on all the mining fees.
3) Quote from GM, regarding their alleged datacenters: "The others are not shown because customer protection and security are a high priority for us". So, instead of using their own controllable pool, they're relying on a bunch of third party pools. Which they do not control. Nor will they disclose.

A good thread regarding cloud services: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=878387.0
bapparabi

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 02:54:26 PM

1) Why a company full of mining experts, doesn't have their own simple (verifiable) pool.
2) Regarding their multipool, which "requires deep knowledge about the mining process, switching costs and makes use of advanced portfolio theory" and "...while the algorithms are doing all the number crunching to maximize your profit" (according to their FAQ). Why, when having so much alleged equipment, use other pools; and thus missing out on all the mining fees.
3) Quote from GM, regarding their alleged datacenters: "The others are not shown because customer protection and security are a high priority for us". So, instead of using their own controllable pool, they're relying on a bunch of third party pools. Which they do not control. Nor will they disclose.

A good thread regarding cloud services: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=878387.0

So if you can see then there are all cloud mining company are ponzy ..they one day collapse ..some soon and   some late ..but all will do stop ..so there are not reliable company right now ..is that correct
GeorgeAurea

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 04:19:25 PM

So if you can see then there are all cloud mining company are ponzy ..they one day collapse ..some soon and   some late ..but all will do stop ..so there are not reliable company right now ..is that correct

No. I only pointed out that Hashflare isn't actually hashing, at least not regarding the SHA-256 algorithm, and that I have my doubts about Genesis Mining. Hashnest is legit for example.

bapparabi

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 04:25:08 PM

No. I only pointed out that Hashflare isn't actually hashing, at least not regarding the SHA-256 algorithm, and that I have my doubts about Genesis Mining. Hashnest is legit for example.

okk ..got your point ..hope Hashnest will not come in to ponzy highlight ..
Salmen
Legendary

Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2016, 08:32:47 PM

I don't believe Hashnest is a ponzi. I used Hashnest since 2014 where many cloud mining collapsed before 2015.
Hashnest offer to redeem miners and show a proof of their miners. Shortly they have launched a pretty trailer, when you visit the home site, called 'From Sand to Bitcoin'.

Young Developer amidst Europe. Specialized in Web Programming and Creating Telegram Bots. Looking for a developer? Feel free to drop a mail to me.
Running JaguarBitcoin - Your Place For Scripts
jadefalke
Legendary

Activity: 1457
Merit: 1014

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 09:20:53 PM

hashflare is not able to show that they are mining since month...
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 06:19:02 AM

I don't believe Hashnest is a ponzi. I used Hashnest since 2014 where many cloud mining collapsed before 2015.
Hashnest offer to redeem miners and show a proof of their miners. Shortly they have launched a pretty trailer, when you visit the home site, called 'From Sand to Bitcoin'.

Hashnest s legit 100% but they re not profitable, you simply cannot reach ROI and make some money. So what good is they re legit.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
bapparabi

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 06:31:04 AM

So if you can see then there are all cloud mining company are ponzy ..they one day collapse ..some soon and   some late ..but all will do stop ..so there are not reliable company right now ..is that correct

Hashnest s legit 100% but they re not profitable, you simply cannot reach ROI and make some money. So what good is they re legit.

then there is big problem because we can't invest in cloud mining  now as some are not profitable and some are not legit
GeorgeAurea

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 11:54:47 AM

Could you elaborate that; why they are not profitable, and that you cannot reach ROI?
GermanGiant

Activity: 784

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 12:06:03 PM

Could you elaborate that; why they are not profitable, and that you cannot reach ROI?
Please calculate yourself using a mining calculator.
GeorgeAurea

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 12:59:16 PM

Please calculate yourself using a mining calculator.

I was asking, because I have a different experience; HS is actually profitable for me.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 101 »
  Print  

Jump to: