Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:37:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 101 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Cloud Mining with HashFlare  (Read 143009 times)
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 07:31:07 PM

Aw cmon that sucks. And why no mail about this?
Wanted to invest in scrypt in the next months.
ROI was around 140 days for it. Now it doubled.

Thanks, no.

No, it would take you half more time (so around 210 days), not double. But that's just a minor detail. Still a red flag to me  Smiley
Not all cloud mining are bad, some can really generate money and some are ponzi you just have to rack your brain to know the fundamental part I also hear from people that they are earning a nice amount of satoshi from cloud mining but not that decent.
It is good to have a few satoshi from day to day. Nice details about your Cloud mining hope it will success in the future. :-)
wishxy

Activity: 474
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2016, 01:34:48 PM

My experimental tryout 1 MH/s 1 year ETH contract started at 23.03.2016. with 0.022 ETH day/return . Linearly decreasing almost every day, yesterday was only 0.0086433 ETH (80/365 days).
sbtctalk

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 01:56:39 PM

My experimental tryout 1 MH/s 1 year ETH contract started at 23.03.2016. with 0.022 ETH day/return . Linearly decreasing almost every day, yesterday was only 0.0086433 ETH (80/365 days).

Do you think you could ROI in one year?

13Sk3gsQ1ogrzmyt3xMVvByxcUvZr98kKN
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 04:15:48 PM
Last edit: June 12, 2016, 04:48:29 PM by crazyivan

I ve tried to withdraw today, confirmation email never came. Everyone else OK?

EDIT: Everything s fine. It just went through.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
MFahad

Activity: 2478
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2016, 11:46:49 PM

Thanks, no.

No, it would take you half more time (so around 210 days), not double. But that's just a minor detail. Still a red flag to me  Smiley
Not all cloud mining are bad, some can really generate money and some are ponzi you just have to rack your brain to know the fundamental part I also hear from people that they are earning a nice amount of satoshi from cloud mining but not that decent.
It is good to have a few satoshi from day to day. Nice details about your Cloud mining hope it will success in the future. :-)

ya, if most of the cloud mining sites are scam, this does not by any means meant that all the sites are fraud and scam, there are a few good sites which pay on daily basis and can be a real investment for those who want to earn easy money.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
sbtctalk

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 04:17:09 AM

Thanks, no.

ya, if most of the cloud mining sites are scam, this does not by any means meant that all the sites are fraud and scam, there are a few good sites which pay on daily basis and can be a real investment for those who want to earn easy money.

There are only two: genesis mining and hashflare. Are there others?

13Sk3gsQ1ogrzmyt3xMVvByxcUvZr98kKN
biggbox

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2016, 10:20:30 AM

So far so good over here. But I do encounter rare occasions when the email takes 10-15 minutes to arrive. Usually it's almost instant.

1Cr9iLWm2dSGH8259VQd2wDzpkR63jGVjW
Guimaister

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 07:44:46 PM

So far so good over here. But I do encounter rare occasions when the email takes 10-15 minutes to arrive. Usually it's almost instant.

Which are pools sha256 you guys use ?
what percentage in each pool ?

Sorry for bad English
kpgduras

Activity: 15

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 12:05:23 PM

Sorry for bad English

Hi Guimaster.  I asked Hashflare support the same question.  This is their reply:

HF Support Today at 16:44
Hi!

At the moment the best way to distribute your SHA-256 Hashrate is between BTCchina and AntPool (50-50).

Best Regards,
Paul
HashFlare.io Support

Cheers
Col
Guimaister

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 12:43:24 PM

Sorry for bad English

Hi Guimaster.  I asked Hashflare support the same question.  This is their reply:

Hi!

At the moment the best way to distribute your SHA-256 Hashrate is between BTCchina and AntPool (50-50).

Best Regards,
Paul
HashFlare.io Support

Cheers
Col

lamentable, I put today in ghash.io
how to know which best pool?
kpgduras

Activity: 15

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 12:45:36 PM

Sorry for bad English

Hi!

Best Regards,
Paul
HashFlare.io Support

Cheers
Col

I think you can change allocation again after 24 hrs
Guimaister

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 01:50:18 PM

Sorry for bad English

Hi Guimaster.  I asked Hashflare support the same question.  This is their reply:

Hi!

Best Regards,
Paul
HashFlare.io Support

Cheers
Col

yes, but how do hashflare know what the best pool?
lechatelier

Activity: 41

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2016, 06:50:50 AM
Last edit: June 15, 2016, 07:33:42 AM by lechatelier

I, too, would like to know the best combination of pools for SHA-256 mining.

Has anyone tried the 50:50 mix of BTCChina and AntPool yet? I used Eligius and GHash in the past but I'm always looking for improvements.

What pool combination do you guys use? Did the support guy elaborate on why BTCC and AP are currently the best? I'll try to get some more info via their support system.
JessicaG

Activity: 343
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 11:16:51 AM

Sorry for bad English

Hi Guimaster.  I asked Hashflare support the same question.  This is their reply:

Hi!

Best Regards,
Paul
HashFlare.io Support

Cheers
Col

yes, but how do hashflare know what the best pool?

They don't, because they don't actually mine, and it's provable.

░▓██████████████░
    ░▒██            ▒██▒░         ▓█████▓                               ░█████▒               ███                   
█████▓░     ██████░   ▒▓████      ██░░░▓█▓                             ▒███▒▓███              ███                     
██        █▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓█▓▒    ██     ▒█▓    ██                             ███   ▒██▒                                 
▓█      ░█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓█░  █▓     ▓█▒   ▒█▓  ░████▓    █████   ░█████▓  ██▓    ██▓  ███████▓   ▓██   ▒█████▓   ███████▓
░█░    ░█▓▒▒░░░░░▒ ░▒██  ░█░     ██    ██░  ██  ▓█▒  ██░ ▒█▓  ▓█▓  ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███▒ ▓███  ███  ▒██▓ ▒██▒  ███▒ ▓███
 ██    ██▒░░░▒▒ ░░▒▒▓█▒  ██     ▒█▓    ██  ██   ▒█▒ ▓█░   █▓  ██   ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███   ███  ███  ▓██   ██▓  ███   ███
 ▒█░ ░▒█▒▒▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒█ ░█▒     ▓█░   ▒█▓  ███████  ███████░ ░█▓   ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███   ███  ███  ▓██   ███  ███  ░███
  ██ ░██▓▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒░░░█░ ██      ██    ██░ ▒█▓░▒░░  ░█▓░▒░░░  ▓█░  ▒█▒  ██▓    ██▓  ███  ░███  ███  ▓██   ███  ███  ░███
   ██  █▓██▓▒▒▒▒░▒▒▓█▒ ██      ▒█▓   ░██  ██       ▓█░       ██   ██   ███   ▒██▒  ███  ░███  ███  ▓██   ██▓  ███  ░███
    ██    ▒▓███████▓  ██       ██▒  ▒██   ██  ░██  ▓█░  ██░ ░██  ▓█▓   ▓██▓▒▒███   ███  ░███  ███  ░██▓░▓██▒  ███  ░███
     ██░       ░    ░██        ██████▓    ▒█████   ░█████░  ▓█████▓     ▒█████▓    ███  ░███  ███   ▒█████▒   ███  ░███
      ▒██          ██▒                                      ██                                                   
        ▒██░     ▓██                                       ▒█▓                                                         
          ▓██░ ▓██░                                        ██░                                                         
            ▒██▓
Tor Integrated & Secured
lechatelier

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2016, 11:24:54 AM

What evidence do you have to back up that claim? I'd honestly be interested in your evidence since I was thinking about investing more in hashflare than I already have. Please elaborate.

FYI, I'm not saying that they DO mine, I'm saying I don't really know. I'm very new to the scene and when I was getting informed about "legit" cloud mining services, Genesis Mining and Hashflare seemed to be the ones to choose. But I'm curious to hear how you can prove that hashflare doesn't mine.

BTW: I asked support about the whole pool distribution thing and they pretty much gave me the same information: "At the moment the best way to distribute your SHA-256 hashrate between pools is 50/50 between BTCchina and AntPool."
JessicaG

Activity: 343
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 12:03:10 AM

What evidence do you have to back up that claim? I'd honestly be interested in your evidence since I was thinking about investing more in hashflare than I already have. Please elaborate.

FYI, I'm not saying that they DO mine, I'm saying I don't really know. I'm very new to the scene and when I was getting informed about "legit" cloud mining services, Genesis Mining and Hashflare seemed to be the ones to choose. But I'm curious to hear how you can prove that hashflare doesn't mine.

BTW: I asked support about the whole pool distribution thing and they pretty much gave me the same information: "At the moment the best way to distribute your SHA-256 hashrate between pools is 50/50 between BTCchina and AntPool."

Simple:

Purchase some SHA256 hash. Point it 100% towards Antpool. Compare 'daily results' against https://www.antpool.com/poolStats.htm

░▓██████████████░
    ░▒██            ▒██▒░         ▓█████▓                               ░█████▒               ███                   
█████▓░     ██████░   ▒▓████      ██░░░▓█▓                             ▒███▒▓███              ███                     
██        █▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓█▓▒    ██     ▒█▓    ██                             ███   ▒██▒                                 
▓█      ░█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓█░  █▓     ▓█▒   ▒█▓  ░████▓    █████   ░█████▓  ██▓    ██▓  ███████▓   ▓██   ▒█████▓   ███████▓
░█░    ░█▓▒▒░░░░░▒ ░▒██  ░█░     ██    ██░  ██  ▓█▒  ██░ ▒█▓  ▓█▓  ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███▒ ▓███  ███  ▒██▓ ▒██▒  ███▒ ▓███
 ██    ██▒░░░▒▒ ░░▒▒▓█▒  ██     ▒█▓    ██  ██   ▒█▒ ▓█░   █▓  ██   ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███   ███  ███  ▓██   ██▓  ███   ███
 ▒█░ ░▒█▒▒▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒█ ░█▒     ▓█░   ▒█▓  ███████  ███████░ ░█▓   ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███   ███  ███  ▓██   ███  ███  ░███
  ██ ░██▓▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒░░░█░ ██      ██    ██░ ▒█▓░▒░░  ░█▓░▒░░░  ▓█░  ▒█▒  ██▓    ██▓  ███  ░███  ███  ▓██   ███  ███  ░███
   ██  █▓██▓▒▒▒▒░▒▒▓█▒ ██      ▒█▓   ░██  ██       ▓█░       ██   ██   ███   ▒██▒  ███  ░███  ███  ▓██   ██▓  ███  ░███
    ██    ▒▓███████▓  ██       ██▒  ▒██   ██  ░██  ▓█░  ██░ ░██  ▓█▓   ▓██▓▒▒███   ███  ░███  ███  ░██▓░▓██▒  ███  ░███
     ██░       ░    ░██        ██████▓    ▒█████   ░█████░  ▓█████▓     ▒█████▓    ███  ░███  ███   ▒█████▒   ███  ░███
      ▒██          ██▒                                      ██                                                   
        ▒██░     ▓██                                       ▒█▓                                                         
          ▓██░ ▓██░                                        ██░                                                         
            ▒██▓
Tor Integrated & Secured
lechatelier

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2016, 12:27:23 AM
Last edit: June 16, 2016, 12:45:16 AM by lechatelier

Simple:

Purchase some SHA256 hash. Point it 100% towards Antpool. Compare 'daily results' against https://www.antpool.com/poolStats.htm

I honestly don't know what to compare my daily results to on this website. I wasn't able to find a number on how many coins they were mining per TH/s per day. Could you get into more detail?

Let's assume you are correct, though, and hashflare isn't doing any mining of its own. Is there a legit mining service that you know of? What is your opinion on Genesis Mining? Are they legit or are all cloud mining services a ponzi scheme?

Thanks for your help!
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 04:46:58 AM

Simple:

I honestly don't know what to compare my daily results to on this website. I wasn't able to find a number on how many coins they were mining per TH/s per day. Could you get into more detail?

Let's assume you are correct, though, and hashflare isn't doing any mining of its own. Is there a legit mining service that you know of? What is your opinion on Genesis Mining? Are they legit or are all cloud mining services a ponzi scheme?

Thanks for your help!

Genesis Mining is legit 100%. However, they re also not profitable. All you ll do if u decide to invest into Genesis is to help them make more money and build more of their farms.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
lechatelier

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2016, 09:35:28 AM

I thought Genesis Mining was more profitable over the long run than Hashflare since Hashflare takes a higher maintenance fee (HF: 0.008 USD per 10 GH/s - GM: 0.004 USD per 10 GH/s) but has a lower initial investment. Is GM's mining rate lower than HF's or am I missing something here?

So you guys are saying that cloud mining in general is a bad investment idea and I will never see any ROI? So I should stay away from investing in cloud mining altogether?
AsdQ89

Activity: 57

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 09:48:43 AM

Simple:

Thanks for your help!

Genesis Mining is legit 100%. However, they re also not profitable. All you ll do if u decide to invest into Genesis is to help them make more money and build more of their farms.

Ok, so here is the crazy idea I had to why it wouldn't be a bad idea to "fund" GM's farm constructions.

Lets say they acquire enough funds to scale their farms enough to carry 51% of the global hashing power (practically impossible but stay with me), then you will own a stake in the largest bank/currency transporter of BTC in the world. Would the centralization of the hashing power hurt or improve the ROI of your investment? I would probably guess improve.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 101 »
  Print  

Jump to: