Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 05:29:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 101 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Cloud Mining with HashFlare  (Read 143006 times)
bapparabi

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 12:04:32 PM

Has anyone ever seen any of their scrypt miners or their farms being operational? Any data about that?

no there is nothing like that but some pic has been send by them in there
sbtctalk

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 03:19:29 PM

Has anyone ever seen any of their scrypt miners or their farms being operational? Any data about that?

None of the algo mining equipment are shown...

13Sk3gsQ1ogrzmyt3xMVvByxcUvZr98kKN
biggbox

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2016, 03:43:49 AM

no there is nothing like that but some pic has been send by them in there

I have alreadY ROI from my last round of purchase last year. so i do not mind taking abit more risk

1Cr9iLWm2dSGH8259VQd2wDzpkR63jGVjW
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 04:55:24 AM

I m just about to reach ROI with them in a few weeks if everything goes well. Cant complain for now, good work Hashflare.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
Naoko

Activity: 812

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 06:47:50 AM

from the good feedback i am reading, i will try this site and buy few GH, if i am happy i will definitely buy more power Smiley

is it possible to solo mine here or its only automatic to mine on their specified pools?
HashFlare (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Bitcoin Cloud Mining Hashflare.io

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2016, 07:35:31 AM

Reminder: you can see the photos of the team and the hardware on our official Instagram page - https://www.instagram.com/hashcoins/

UltraFRS

Activity: 366

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 07:56:26 AM

you can see it on their instagram.
biggbox

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2016, 08:13:26 AM

from the good feedback i am reading, i will try this site and buy few GH, if i am happy i will definitely buy more power Smiley

is it possible to solo mine here or its only automatic to mine on their specified pools?

It is not possible to solo mine. You have to choose from their specific pools that could only be changed once a day.

sbtctalk

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 03:54:48 AM

Reminder: you can see the photos of the team and the hardware on our official Instagram page - https://www.instagram.com/hashcoins/

I have bought some scrypt. I found some not-so-nice comments about hashflare. it was alleged that hashflare did not fulfil equipement orders but compensated customers by giving them hash rates instead.

Is that true?

jadefalke
Legendary

Activity: 1457
Merit: 1014

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 08:04:59 PM

I have bought some scrypt. I found some not-so-nice comments about hashflare. it was alleged that hashflare did not fulfil equipement orders but compensated customers by giving them hash rates instead.

Is that true?

actually hashcoins was the Brand who could not fullfill the Hardware orders. But AFAIK hashcoins and Hashflare are more or less the same company.
There are until today no real proof that hashflare is mining at all.
JessicaG

Activity: 343
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 11:52:15 PM

Is that true?

actually hashcoins was the Brand who could not fullfill the Hardware orders. But AFAIK hashcoins and Hashflare are more or less the same company.

+1

Anyone do their own researches, and decide for themselves.

Roll Eyes

░▓██████████████░
    ░▒██            ▒██▒░         ▓█████▓                               ░█████▒               ███                   
█████▓░     ██████░   ▒▓████      ██░░░▓█▓                             ▒███▒▓███              ███                     
██        █▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓█▓▒    ██     ▒█▓    ██                             ███   ▒██▒                                 
▓█      ░█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓█░  █▓     ▓█▒   ▒█▓  ░████▓    █████   ░█████▓  ██▓    ██▓  ███████▓   ▓██   ▒█████▓   ███████▓
░█░    ░█▓▒▒░░░░░▒ ░▒██  ░█░     ██    ██░  ██  ▓█▒  ██░ ▒█▓  ▓█▓  ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███▒ ▓███  ███  ▒██▓ ▒██▒  ███▒ ▓███
 ██    ██▒░░░▒▒ ░░▒▒▓█▒  ██     ▒█▓    ██  ██   ▒█▒ ▓█░   █▓  ██   ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███   ███  ███  ▓██   ██▓  ███   ███
 ▒█░ ░▒█▒▒▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒█ ░█▒     ▓█░   ▒█▓  ███████  ███████░ ░█▓   ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███   ███  ███  ▓██   ███  ███  ░███
  ██ ░██▓▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒░░░█░ ██      ██    ██░ ▒█▓░▒░░  ░█▓░▒░░░  ▓█░  ▒█▒  ██▓    ██▓  ███  ░███  ███  ▓██   ███  ███  ░███
   ██  █▓██▓▒▒▒▒░▒▒▓█▒ ██      ▒█▓   ░██  ██       ▓█░       ██   ██   ███   ▒██▒  ███  ░███  ███  ▓██   ██▓  ███  ░███
    ██    ▒▓███████▓  ██       ██▒  ▒██   ██  ░██  ▓█░  ██░ ░██  ▓█▓   ▓██▓▒▒███   ███  ░███  ███  ░██▓░▓██▒  ███  ░███
     ██░       ░    ░██        ██████▓    ▒█████   ░█████░  ▓█████▓     ▒█████▓    ███  ░███  ███   ▒█████▒   ███  ░███
      ▒██          ██▒                                      ██                                                   
        ▒██░     ▓██                                       ▒█▓                                                         
          ▓██░ ▓██░                                        ██░                                                         
            ▒██▓
Tor Integrated & Secured
biggbox

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2016, 01:15:10 AM

Is that true?

+1

Roll Eyes

Let's all see if these series of comments will get deleted or censored by Hashflare.

bapparabi

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 03:17:59 AM

i am with then for now long time ..i can say they are not best but good after hashnest ..there  maintenance fee is high right now so soon as its reduced it will be more profitable to stray with them
sbtctalk

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 04:57:15 AM

Is that true?

+1

Roll Eyes

Let's all see if these series of comments will get deleted or censored by Hashflare.

Since all of us are in the same boat, let me quote your post to see if all gets removed.

Frosxh

Activity: 322

Tipsters Championship www.DirectBet.eu/Competition

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 02:45:53 AM

i have a question, you said in the OP that 30k satoshi commission on withdrawal and minimum is 40k satoshi for WDs, does it mean i will only recieve 10k satoshi on my wallet or i need to have atleast 70k satoshi to recieve my withdrwal?

HashFlare (OP)

Activity: 238

Bitcoin Cloud Mining Hashflare.io

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2016, 02:34:15 PM

Is that true?

We, as HashCoins, previously sold mining equipment. However, there were several cases with failed deliveries (shipment problems). We got a lot of criticism for mail failures, however we have resent all the hardware that was lost in transit. After that we have decided to stop selling actual hardware due to such issues and started selling it in the cloud.

bapparabi

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 02:41:16 PM

Is that true?

We, as HashCoins, previously sold mining equipment. However, there were several cases with failed deliveries (shipment problems). We got a lot of criticism for mail failures, however we have resent all the hardware that was lost in transit. After that we have decided to stop selling actual hardware due to such issues and started selling it in the cloud.

Thank you for clarifying all this so that people will able to know why this problem happen ..can you tell me which pool is good to mine with for sha256 and script for better return
biggbox

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2016, 03:34:54 PM

Is that true?

Good clarification. I won't be so harsh on you guys since I have ROI-ed from a contract I bought from you last year. Keep up the good work.

BBHex

Activity: 210

I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2016, 12:39:48 AM

i have a question, you said in the OP that 30k satoshi commission on withdrawal and minimum is 40k satoshi for WDs, does it mean i will only recieve 10k satoshi on my wallet or i need to have atleast 70k satoshi to recieve my withdrwal?

I have the same question, i bought a contract few days ago and i want to know about the message above before i buy more contracts. Does it apply for manual withdraw? Is there a fee for automatic withdrawal?

Roquene

Activity: 420
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 01:31:55 AM

You get 10k Sat.

I have the same question, i bought a contract few days ago and i want to know about the message above before i buy more contracts. Does it apply for manual withdraw? Is there a fee for automatic withdrawal?

There is no automatic withdrawal (i know of),
so yea, this apply for normal / manual withdraw.

-

Hope we get a new discount code soon. wtb some scrypt.
But the (unannounced) price increase stopped me.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 101 »
  Print  

Jump to: