Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 12:37:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 101 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Cloud Mining with HashFlare  (Read 143012 times)
metamorphin
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2016, 12:29:23 PM

Not 3 years, AFAIK, about a 18 months or close to that.

I think they announced their service in CoinFest Estonia 21st of February 2015, same time with piixpay.com, so that is almost 1,5 years of operations.

ok...thought, hashflare is older...I am a member there since april 2015!

sbtctalk

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 01:59:19 PM

Thinking of selling all my Hashflare hashes.. Hmmm

13Sk3gsQ1ogrzmyt3xMVvByxcUvZr98kKN
metamorphin
Legendary

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2016, 02:53:13 PM

how?
eestimees

Activity: 651
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 03:22:43 PM

Not 3 years, AFAIK, about a 18 months or close to that.

I think they announced their service in CoinFest Estonia 21st of February 2015, same time with piixpay.com, so that is almost 1,5 years of operations.

ok...thought, hashflare is older...I am a member there since april 2015!

HashCoins is older, it all started from there when they failed to deliver asics based on HashFast boards and scrypt with re-branded Alcheminer machines.

eestimees
sbtctalk

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 05:26:08 PM

how?

I will post an ad here, then contact hash flare support to convert my hashes to a voucher code, get an escrow.

13Sk3gsQ1ogrzmyt3xMVvByxcUvZr98kKN
metamorphin
Legendary

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2016, 11:40:48 PM

how?

I will post an ad here, then contact hash flare support to convert my hashes to a voucher code, get an escrow.
thank you
didshc

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2016, 09:16:43 AM

can someone tell me if for you receive the referral program gains is necessary to have bought hash power or just the fact that you already registered you can receive the the referral program gains?
Sorry for google translator english  Undecided
btcdevil
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 09:25:54 AM

can someone tell me if for you receive the referral program gains is necessary to have bought hash power or just the fact that you already registered you can receive the the referral program gains?
Sorry for google translator english  Undecided

You mean is for gaining referral program benefit you have to purchase the hash power, I think it depends on the site where you are registered as some sites give the referral gains directly in your account but i think you have to buy at least minimum hash then only your all features will be activated.
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 12:12:59 PM

You need to buy hash to get referral fee. Why would they pay you only if u register a fake account?

What s with you people, is there anyone honest in crypto anymore. Always people trying to trick the system.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
praprata

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 06:57:29 PM

You need to buy hash to get referral fee. Why would they pay you only if u register a fake account?

What s with you people, is there anyone honest in crypto anymore. Always people trying to trick the system.

Hash or no hash, those cloud mining companies are not providing a honest service themself, which gives no excuse to trick the system, but well if you do wrong to others, expect others to do wrong to you. And cloud mining is a business which is very wrong.

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin |  Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency |  PoSA3
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
metamorphin
Legendary

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2016, 07:13:59 PM

Hash or no hash, those cloud mining companies are not providing a honest service themself, which gives no excuse to trick the system, but well if you do wrong to others, expect others to do wrong to you. And cloud mining is a business which is very wrong.
Create a better cloudminer! Wink
metamorphin
Legendary

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2016, 07:00:30 PM

I'm a HashFlare Supporter.

I am signed up, I purchased a few pounds of Hash, I will be investing MUCH more, starting on the 23rd of this month.

I have a target investment to achieve in the next 6 months with HashFlare, by investing in 6 instalments I will be monitoring it and blogging about it.

I will be looking to hash for the LIFE of the site (SHA256 is a lifelong contract after all)

I have done some maths which suggest break even will be in 18 Months.

I had a bad feeling about Bitcoin and missed out initially as a result, I made wrong choices again 3 years ago and lost a lot of money.

Im ready for one more PUNT at this, and this is the best solution for me personally.

Needless to say, I hope the site lasts at least 5 years, because if it does then I will be very much in profit.

I have confidence in HashFlare and I will be blogging about my experience (admittedly, my blog is a bit crap at the moment)

My blog may be crap but my long term plan for HashFlare to be good.

Sure I could buy bitcoin right out, but wheres the fun in that?

Its a gamble (only because Im seeing so much negativity on here) but I trust them to deliver, I believe they will. I also think that those who criticise are also sneakily buying some Mining from them (Saw this with Butterfly Labs)

The only downside is that Myself and HashFlare are at the mercy of the Bitcoin Price and Difficulty.

Wish me luck!

....and Mr HashFlare, Don't let me down! I only need to jump on my motorcycle and I can be at your office within a couple of hours  Grin

Hey Doc,

funny thing:

I also started my personal Hashflare Project, with daily inputs of around 0.2 btc into scrypt mining.
In 6 months, if everything is right, I should make almost 1 btc per day with a power of 10500 MH/s.  Grin
Maybe we should work together to control our results.

Greetz
Steve
marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 07:01:29 PM

I am signed up, I purchased a few pounds of Hash, I will be investing MUCH more, starting on the 23rd of this month.

I have a target investment to achieve in the next 6 months with HashFlare, by investing in 6 instalments I will be monitoring it and blogging about it.

I will be looking to hash for the LIFE of the site (SHA256 is a lifelong contract after all)

I had a bad feeling about Bitcoin and missed out initially as a result, I made wrong choices again 3 years ago and lost a lot of money.

Im ready for one more PUNT at this, and this is the best solution for me personally.

Needless to say, I hope the site lasts at least 5 years, because if it does then I will be very much in profit.

I have confidence in HashFlare and I will be blogging about my experience (admittedly, my blog is a bit crap at the moment)

Its a gamble (only because Im seeing so much negativity on here) but I trust them to deliver, I believe they will. I also think that those who criticise are also sneakily buying some Mining from them (Saw this with Butterfly Labs)

The only downside is that Myself and HashFlare are at the mercy of the Bitcoin Price and Difficulty.

Wish me luck!

....and Mr HashFlare, Don't let me down! I only need to jump on my motorcycle and I can be at your office within a couple of hours  Grin

Are you sure you did math corectly? I don't think you can hit roi in 18 months with sha contract, i think you can hit it maybe in 4 years.
metamorphin
Legendary

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2016, 07:02:21 PM

Wish me luck!

Are you sure you did math corectly? I don't think you can hit roi in 18 months with sha contract, i think you can hit it maybe in 4 years.

better use scrypt mining, because the maintaince fees are horrible in SHA mining.
JessicaG

Activity: 343
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 08:05:15 PM

Wish me luck!

Hey Doc,

funny thing:

I also started my personal Hashflare Project, with daily inputs of around 0.2 btc into scrypt mining.
In 6 months, if everything is right, I should make almost 1 btc per day with a power of 10500 MH/s.  Grin
Maybe we should work together to control our results.

Greetz
Steve

Kindly note, that till date it is not (yet?) proven that Hashflare is actually mining and that there are several other red flags as well regarding their operations.

Cheers  Wink

░▓██████████████░
    ░▒██            ▒██▒░         ▓█████▓                               ░█████▒               ███                   
█████▓░     ██████░   ▒▓████      ██░░░▓█▓                             ▒███▒▓███              ███                     
██        █▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓█▓▒    ██     ▒█▓    ██                             ███   ▒██▒                                 
▓█      ░█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓█░  █▓     ▓█▒   ▒█▓  ░████▓    █████   ░█████▓  ██▓    ██▓  ███████▓   ▓██   ▒█████▓   ███████▓
░█░    ░█▓▒▒░░░░░▒ ░▒██  ░█░     ██    ██░  ██  ▓█▒  ██░ ▒█▓  ▓█▓  ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███▒ ▓███  ███  ▒██▓ ▒██▒  ███▒ ▓███
 ██    ██▒░░░▒▒ ░░▒▒▓█▒  ██     ▒█▓    ██  ██   ▒█▒ ▓█░   █▓  ██   ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███   ███  ███  ▓██   ██▓  ███   ███
 ▒█░ ░▒█▒▒▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒█ ░█▒     ▓█░   ▒█▓  ███████  ███████░ ░█▓   ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███   ███  ███  ▓██   ███  ███  ░███
  ██ ░██▓▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒░░░█░ ██      ██    ██░ ▒█▓░▒░░  ░█▓░▒░░░  ▓█░  ▒█▒  ██▓    ██▓  ███  ░███  ███  ▓██   ███  ███  ░███
   ██  █▓██▓▒▒▒▒░▒▒▓█▒ ██      ▒█▓   ░██  ██       ▓█░       ██   ██   ███   ▒██▒  ███  ░███  ███  ▓██   ██▓  ███  ░███
    ██    ▒▓███████▓  ██       ██▒  ▒██   ██  ░██  ▓█░  ██░ ░██  ▓█▓   ▓██▓▒▒███   ███  ░███  ███  ░██▓░▓██▒  ███  ░███
     ██░       ░    ░██        ██████▓    ▒█████   ░█████░  ▓█████▓     ▒█████▓    ███  ░███  ███   ▒█████▒   ███  ░███
      ▒██          ██▒                                      ██                                                   
        ▒██░     ▓██                                       ▒█▓                                                         
          ▓██░ ▓██░                                        ██░                                                         
            ▒██▓
Tor Integrated & Secured
metamorphin
Legendary

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2016, 06:18:30 AM

Hallo i sell account hashflare 5 account
¤1 acount deposit $11.20
¤4 deposit $4

Any stats?

How much hashes, which mining section?

ringgo96

Activity: 1582
Merit: 279

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2016, 03:22:08 PM

¤1 acount deposit $11.20
¤4 deposit $4

Any stats?

200 + ghs  all account

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 05:15:00 PM

¤1 acount deposit $11.20
¤4 deposit $4

Any stats?

200 + ghs  all account

$15? Is it really necessary to sell that small account. Especially when you have probably tried to be your own referral right?

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
ringgo96

Activity: 1582
Merit: 279

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2016, 06:41:01 PM

¤1 acount deposit $11.20
¤4 deposit $4

Any stats?

200 + ghs  all account

$15? Is it really necessary to sell that small account. Especially when you have probably tried to be your own referral right?
Each stand-alone accounts without reffral system . I sold a small price because I wanted to quickly sold .i .i loss problem can not show all the great wd evidence hashse all because I do not have time to hashflare so I sold all of my accounts

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
metamorphin
Legendary

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2016, 08:22:45 PM

¤1 acount deposit $11.20
¤4 deposit $4

Any stats?

200 + ghs  all account

Each stand-alone accounts without reffral system . I sold a small price because I wanted to quickly sold .i .i loss problem can not show all the great wd evidence hashse all because I do not have time to hashflare so I sold all of my accounts

you have no time to hashflare?HuhHuh?

hashflare is running alone...no maintainance needed!

greetz
Steve
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 101 »
  Print  

Jump to: