Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 07:32:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 101 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Cloud Mining with HashFlare  (Read 143006 times)
JessicaG

Activity: 343
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 08:54:49 PM

Do you think this is legit or this is another scam like other hash cloud mining service..
I saw that many posted here are postive feedback..

A bit of a hybrid in my opinion; what you earn on hashes is faked, at least for the SHA-256, which can be proven.
Though also, I recently saw someone selling one of their (re-branded) SHA-256 miners on Ebay; which surprised me, because thus far their hardware was more or like redeemed as vaporware.

Prove the faked earnings on hashes!

Sure, see page #33 within this topic.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1164418.msg15233440#msg15233440

you misunderstood something.
its totally clear, that hashflare take some fees for their services. You have the advantage, that u dont buy big equipments to mine bitcoins; its absolutely not more profitable for the little man by the way; so, of course hashflare wouldnt offer you the same hashrate like the pools itself!

You made a comparison between apples and pears!

Greetz
Steve

Well, actually no, I am not (regarding the comparison between apples and pears  Smiley ). I'm under the impression that you misinterpreted what I was referring to, so I'll try to rephrase it and elaborate otherwise:

Firstly, I wasn't making a comparison between the two companies (fees, prices, size, etc), but the inconsistency between them, and then specifically the SHA-256 hashes; which, on Hashflare, are faked (at least, to some degree).
What you would have to look at, are the graphs, as these will prove that the SHA-256 hashes on Hashflare are faked; prices, fees, the amount of hashrate and the total amount of hashrate present in either companies, do not matter nor are important:

Now, take the SHA-256 graph in your Hasflare dashboard. The other graph you would need is the one from Hashnest, which is https://www.antpool.com/poolStats.htm
If you scroll down to the bottom of Hashnest's, you'll see a graph representing the 'pool luck' of Hashnest. I assume you know what this means and represents; if not, well, it basically means and represents the daily earnings generated on Hashnest.

Next, if you were to set and point your SHA-256 hashes on Hashflare for a few days 100% towards Hashnest, you would see that the graphs (i.e. generated income) do not match with each other!

Example:
(fees and total hashrate(s) and such are not important; it's the pool luck that counts, and which proves Hasflares's SHA-256 are faked)
- day 1: Hashnest's pool luck is 150%, and thus would generate 50% more income that day from mining on Hashnest. On Hashflare, it does not.
- day 2: Hashnest's pool luck was again 150%, and thus would generate again 50% more income that day from mining on Hashnest. On Hashflare, it does not.
- day 3: Hashnest's pool luck was now even 180%, and thus would generate a whopping 80% more income from mining that day on Hashnest. On hashflare, it does not.
- day 4: Now, Hashnest's pool luck was low, only 60%, and thus would generate 40% less income from mining that day on Hashnest. On Hashflare, it again does not.
- day 5: ...
etc. etc.

A little more than a month ago I had sold all my hashes on Hashnest, so I cannot supply screenshots along with it. Yet should you point all your SHA-256 hashes on Hashflare 100% towards Hashnest, and just compare the graphs of boths companies for while, you would see they simply would not match. So which one of them two companies has the right statistics and numbers, and which one does not?
Off course, since there are two parties (Hashflare and Hashnest), it could just as be that (the graph of) Hashnest might be the faulty one. Or, even both the companies could have their graphs/numbers incorrect. Though (!), the hashes, and thus the (daily) pool/income/etc, of Hashnest are trackable and verifiable; whilst, those of Hashflare, are not...

░▓██████████████░
    ░▒██            ▒██▒░         ▓█████▓                               ░█████▒               ███                   
█████▓░     ██████░   ▒▓████      ██░░░▓█▓                             ▒███▒▓███              ███                     
██        █▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓█▓▒    ██     ▒█▓    ██                             ███   ▒██▒                                 
▓█      ░█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓█░  █▓     ▓█▒   ▒█▓  ░████▓    █████   ░█████▓  ██▓    ██▓  ███████▓   ▓██   ▒█████▓   ███████▓
░█░    ░█▓▒▒░░░░░▒ ░▒██  ░█░     ██    ██░  ██  ▓█▒  ██░ ▒█▓  ▓█▓  ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███▒ ▓███  ███  ▒██▓ ▒██▒  ███▒ ▓███
 ██    ██▒░░░▒▒ ░░▒▒▓█▒  ██     ▒█▓    ██  ██   ▒█▒ ▓█░   █▓  ██   ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███   ███  ███  ▓██   ██▓  ███   ███
 ▒█░ ░▒█▒▒▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒█ ░█▒     ▓█░   ▒█▓  ███████  ███████░ ░█▓   ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███   ███  ███  ▓██   ███  ███  ░███
  ██ ░██▓▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒░░░█░ ██      ██    ██░ ▒█▓░▒░░  ░█▓░▒░░░  ▓█░  ▒█▒  ██▓    ██▓  ███  ░███  ███  ▓██   ███  ███  ░███
   ██  █▓██▓▒▒▒▒░▒▒▓█▒ ██      ▒█▓   ░██  ██       ▓█░       ██   ██   ███   ▒██▒  ███  ░███  ███  ▓██   ██▓  ███  ░███
    ██    ▒▓███████▓  ██       ██▒  ▒██   ██  ░██  ▓█░  ██░ ░██  ▓█▓   ▓██▓▒▒███   ███  ░███  ███  ░██▓░▓██▒  ███  ░███
     ██░       ░    ░██        ██████▓    ▒█████   ░█████░  ▓█████▓     ▒█████▓    ███  ░███  ███   ▒█████▒   ███  ░███
      ▒██          ██▒                                      ██                                                   
        ▒██░     ▓██                                       ▒█▓                                                         
          ▓██░ ▓██░                                        ██░                                                         
            ▒██▓
Tor Integrated & Secured

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
metamorphin
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2016, 10:41:50 PM

Do you think this is legit or this is another scam like other hash cloud mining service..

A bit of a hybrid in my opinion; what you earn on hashes is faked, at least for the SHA-256, which can be proven.
Though also, I recently saw someone selling one of their (re-branded) SHA-256 miners on Ebay; which surprised me, because thus far their hardware was more or like redeemed as vaporware.

its totally clear, that hashflare take some fees for their services. You have the advantage, that u dont buy big equipments to mine bitcoins; its absolutely not more profitable for the little man by the way; so, of course hashflare wouldnt offer you the same hashrate like the pools itself!

Greetz
Steve

Well, actually no, I am not (regarding the comparison between apples and pears  Smiley ). I'm under the impression that you misinterpreted what I was referring to, so I'll try to rephrase it and elaborate otherwise:

Firstly, I wasn't making a comparison between the two companies (fees, prices, size, etc), but the inconsistency between them, and then specifically the SHA-256 hashes; which, on Hashflare, are faked (at least, to some degree).
What you would have to look at, are the graphs, as these will prove that the SHA-256 hashes on Hashflare are faked; prices, fees, the amount of hashrate and the total amount of hashrate present in either companies, do not matter nor are important:

Now, take the SHA-256 graph in your Hasflare dashboard. The other graph you would need is the one from Hashnest, which is https://www.antpool.com/poolStats.htm
If you scroll down to the bottom of Hashnest's, you'll see a graph representing the 'pool luck' of Hashnest. I assume you know what this means and represents; if not, well, it basically means and represents the daily earnings generated on Hashnest.

Next, if you were to set and point your SHA-256 hashes on Hashflare for a few days 100% towards Hashnest, you would see that the graphs (i.e. generated income) do not match with each other!

Example:
(fees and total hashrate(s) and such are not important; it's the pool luck that counts, and which proves Hasflares's SHA-256 are faked)
- day 1: Hashnest's pool luck is 150%, and thus would generate 50% more income that day from mining on Hashnest. On Hashflare, it does not.
- day 2: Hashnest's pool luck was again 150%, and thus would generate again 50% more income that day from mining on Hashnest. On Hashflare, it does not.
- day 3: Hashnest's pool luck was now even 180%, and thus would generate a whopping 80% more income from mining that day on Hashnest. On hashflare, it does not.
- day 4: Now, Hashnest's pool luck was low, only 60%, and thus would generate 40% less income from mining that day on Hashnest. On Hashflare, it again does not.
etc. etc.

A little more than a month ago I had sold all my hashes on Hashnest, so I cannot supply screenshots along with it. Yet should you point all your SHA-256 hashes on Hashflare 100% towards Hashnest, and just compare the graphs of boths companies for while, you would see they simply would not match. So which one of them two companies has the right statistics and numbers, and which one does not?
Off course, since there are two parties (Hashflare and Hashnest), it could just as be that (the graph of) Hashnest might be the faulty one. Or, even both the companies could have their graphs/numbers incorrect. Though (!), the hashes, and thus the (daily) pool/income/etc, of Hashnest are trackable and verifiable; whilst, those of Hashflare, are not...

Wow...I apologize my harsh comparison.
Thanks for enlighten me. So, I am absolutely sure, if hashflare would show us some graphs, they would generating trust and easy quadruple the amount of customers.

Greetz
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 06:22:35 AM

Greetz
Steve

Example:
etc. etc.

Thanks for enlighten me. So, I am absolutely sure, if hashflare would show us some graphs, they would generating trust and easy quadruple the amount of customers.

Greetz

Hey Meta, community has already asked for this, no luck. They definitely mine something and in some form, having in mind those GPU photos around. Whether that is enough to avoid fractional mining danger, not sure. So, I always advise caution even though I ve been using them for a year and have reached ROI there some time ago.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
JessicaG

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 11:00:17 AM

Greetz

No problem  Smiley

░▓██████████████░
    ░▒██            ▒██▒░         ▓█████▓                               ░█████▒               ███                   
█████▓░     ██████░   ▒▓████      ██░░░▓█▓                             ▒███▒▓███              ███                     
██        █▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓█▓▒    ██     ▒█▓    ██                             ███   ▒██▒                                 
▓█      ░█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓█░  █▓     ▓█▒   ▒█▓  ░████▓    █████   ░█████▓  ██▓    ██▓  ███████▓   ▓██   ▒█████▓   ███████▓
░█░    ░█▓▒▒░░░░░▒ ░▒██  ░█░     ██    ██░  ██  ▓█▒  ██░ ▒█▓  ▓█▓  ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███▒ ▓███  ███  ▒██▓ ▒██▒  ███▒ ▓███
 ██    ██▒░░░▒▒ ░░▒▒▓█▒  ██     ▒█▓    ██  ██   ▒█▒ ▓█░   █▓  ██   ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███   ███  ███  ▓██   ██▓  ███   ███
 ▒█░ ░▒█▒▒▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒█ ░█▒     ▓█░   ▒█▓  ███████  ███████░ ░█▓   ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███   ███  ███  ▓██   ███  ███  ░███
  ██ ░██▓▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒░░░█░ ██      ██    ██░ ▒█▓░▒░░  ░█▓░▒░░░  ▓█░  ▒█▒  ██▓    ██▓  ███  ░███  ███  ▓██   ███  ███  ░███
   ██  █▓██▓▒▒▒▒░▒▒▓█▒ ██      ▒█▓   ░██  ██       ▓█░       ██   ██   ███   ▒██▒  ███  ░███  ███  ▓██   ██▓  ███  ░███
    ██    ▒▓███████▓  ██       ██▒  ▒██   ██  ░██  ▓█░  ██░ ░██  ▓█▓   ▓██▓▒▒███   ███  ░███  ███  ░██▓░▓██▒  ███  ░███
     ██░       ░    ░██        ██████▓    ▒█████   ░█████░  ▓█████▓     ▒█████▓    ███  ░███  ███   ▒█████▒   ███  ░███
            ▒██▓
Tor Integrated & Secured
JessicaG

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 11:08:43 AM

Hey Meta, community has already asked for this, no luck. They definitely mine something and in some form, having in mind those GPU photos around. Whether that is enough to avoid fractional mining danger, not sure. So, I always advise caution even though I ve been using them for a year and have reached ROI there some time ago.

Yes, I agree on that one. Though at least the SHA-256 hashes are faked, I also believe they do mine on them to. Prior I was far more skeptical on this one, but having seen one of their SHA-256 miners recently being sold on Ebay I have adjusted my view a bit regarding.
Though what looks like an open ended IPO on all algorithms (the selling of unlimited hashes), is still the biggest red flag for me.

░▓██████████████░
            ▒██▓
Tor Integrated & Secured
kalpit

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 04:20:29 AM

I want to make a request to you.

It is very difficult to select the amount of ghs/ mhs we want to purchase.

Using the slider to select the amount is very hard on devices with small screens like android phones and Apple iPhone.

Please see these pictures-

Moreover, it is also difficult to use on tablets but for small android phones it is sometimes impossible to use.
Sometimes, I'm even not able to select 20ghs in 10 -15 tries.

Please for at least mobile devices, add a drop down or such kind of thing to make it easier.

I'm sure many more users would be having trouble using that.

Thanks
crazyivan
Legendary

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 06:23:52 AM

What about Zcash option? GM has already started offering this and it might be very interesting. HF, I suggest for you to take a look at that. Thx.

gipsy

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 07:42:38 AM
Last edit: October 19, 2016, 12:54:22 PM by gipsy

ETH withdraws are enabled.  Grin
crazyivan
Legendary

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 05:15:38 PM

ETH withdraws are enabled.  Grin

What result do you get from ETH contracts? Any possibility of reaching ROI? Cause all I see worth of investing is scrypt, at least when talking about cloud mining.

gipsy

Activity: 25

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 12:28:35 PM

ETH withdraws are enabled.  Grin

What result do you get from ETH contracts? Any possibility of reaching ROI? Cause all I see worth of investing is scrypt, at least when talking about cloud mining.

The results for me are good, i bought 1 contract 3 month ago and i think in 4 month i will reach ROI maybe 5. Next months after that will be just profit. I invested a 'few' money. I have 60MH/s power.
fraMI

Activity: 41

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 07:12:32 PM

What is the deal with HashFlare and ZEC (z cash) I purchased some mining a couple of days ago but now I can't find any info on how HashFlare is handling this new coin.
crazyivan
Legendary

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 07:19:22 PM

What is the deal with HashFlare and ZEC (z cash) I purchased some mining a couple of days ago but now I can't find any info on how HashFlare is handling this new coin.

I think zcash mining will start on 21st or something like that. So you need to wait for a couple more weeks.

JessicaG

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 09:23:13 PM

Seriously happy with Hashflare sha256.

I was considering mining zcash with Hashflare.

I've decided to give up on zcash for now.

Still. I'd rather invest in the hardware for zcash.

Hashflare pricing too high...

A good deal of ETH and ETC power is being switched over ZEC for the past days; good chance, that Zcash will walk the same way Ether(contracts) did a few months ago: Seemed profitable at start (nice ROI stats), then hashrate continued to go upwards, until... (less nice ROI results, upto 0)

In my opinion, scrypt based coins have the most potential where it comes to ROI, due to the biggest lack/gap of equipment (as in terms of hardware, compared to SHA256, GPU- and CPU-based).

░▓██████████████░
            ▒██▓
Tor Integrated & Secured
crazyivan
Legendary

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 06:35:08 AM

A good deal of ETH and ETC power is being switched over ZEC for the past days; good chance, that Zcash will walk the same way Ether(contracts) did a few months ago: Seemed profitable at start (nice ROI stats), then hashrate continued to go upwards, until... (less nice ROI results, upto 0)

In my opinion, scrypt based coins have the most potential where it comes to ROI, due to the biggest lack/gap of equipment (as in terms of hardware, compared to SHA256, GPU- and CPU-based).

I agree with this but the problem is Litecoin price s been dropping like rock recently. Do not know why this is the case, it s been more less stable for over a year.

metamorphin
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2016, 08:29:56 AM

I agree with this but the problem is Litecoin price s been dropping like rock recently. Do not know why this is the case, it s been more less stable for over a year.

Litecoin Community Very Quiet indeed most of the time.
I wonder sometimes if they know something we don't?
(If) (When) Litecoin make a move, it could be a killer blow for all Altcoins and jump to $50 dollars a coin.
Or it could just sink into the great Altcoin Deep
Its still a very genuine coin.

Hey Doc, not the coin itself will be a killer, the services around could be a killer...

Greetz
Steve
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 03:58:13 PM

Hello Guys , so how's anything in this cloud mining service is going ? It seems hashflare is working fine up to now . Can someone please tell me some advantages of hashflare to any other cloud mining services ? and how much have you invested ?
BitcoinMarshal

Activity: 756
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 04:05:58 PM

Hello Guys , so how's anything in this cloud mining service is going ? It seems hashflare is working fine up to now . Can someone please tell me some advantages of hashflare to any other cloud mining services ? and how much have you invested ?
I also interested in this service as many taking profit already is this still going like this and can we take ROI in 10 months or now its taking more time how much we can invest any one can give update about this ?
kalpit

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 04:56:35 PM

I also interested in this service as many taking profit already is this still going like this and can we take ROI in 10 months or now its taking more time how much we can invest any one can give update about this ?

For me the attraction is that they actually make ASIC's. Or at least have done in the past via HashCoins.
For that reason, and that they have been around for more than a couple of years, I trust them.
I trust them more seeing how they handled the ZCash Hype because, unlike Genisys, they said "Lets do this after the 21st of November" rather than just offering 1 Year Contracts right away. That showed they have brains, as ZCash still has a lot to prove.
They recently dropped the maintenance fee to  0.004 per Gigahash.
Im mining at 7.25Th/s and after maint fees I am getting 0.0037BTC per day.
Lifetime contract (as long as BTC mining remains profitable)
and basically, it works, no worries from me about electricity costs or downtime (or trying to ship an antminer across Europe via Alibaba and it turning up in broken bits)
And with that Antminer, I still need to turn a profit (18 months)

Just wanted to add that I am not mining Litecoin, maybe I should of done, but the price of just over a dollar for 10Ghs was tempting, especially since I remember spending 1000 dollars on two 7Gh/s BFL miners 3 or 4 years ago, and then threw a few hundred at 13Gh/s blades - Why wouldn't I want to beat my own mining speed record for just 20 dollars?

I don't use the automatic re-invest button, I tend to watch the BTC price and manually invest, currently I make enough to buy 20Gh/s every day, so that's 100GH/s this week so far.

Do the maths, see if its right for you. If BTC price hits 1000 dollars before Christmas I will be very happy.

So what your strategy?
Do you only reinvest all your earnings or you withdraw them manually?
When do you plan to withdraw earnings?
JessicaG

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 08:58:06 PM

For me the attraction is that they actually make ASIC's. Or at least have done in the past via HashCoins.

...snip...

So what your strategy?
Do you only reinvest all your earnings or you withdraw them manually?
When do you plan to withdraw earnings?

Invest as much as i can by end of year. Then take BTC out for as long as it lasts. Id like to see them drop maint fees even more and i think they will when new hashcoins asic released.

Hashflare never produced any ASIC's, nor did they through HashCoins in the past; the ASIC's you are referring to (the first bold highlight), were never their own product or making in any way. They were Alcheminers, which they simply re-branded as 'their own' by putting a sticker on it  Wink

Regarding the latter bold, everything that nobody can get their hands verifiable on, should be considered as vaporware. This goes for all companies. I think it's fairly safe to state that this accounts even more rigid when it comes to Hashflare considering the (above) history of Hashflare/HashCoins, with moreover taken into account that they do not have production capacities whatsoever in any way when it comes to producing the required technology (i.e., the chips, boards, etc; only very few companies in the world have and do this, of which Hashflare is certainly not one of them!), neither do they have the assembly-capacity of the machines.

░▓██████████████░
            ▒██▓
Tor Integrated & Secured
JessicaG

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 11:17:51 AM

Ah ok then. Thanks for clearing that up. I must admit that i wasnt 100% on that and i hold my hands up.
If hashcoins can get a 14nm asic on the market then great, rebadged or not!
The bottom line is, is it a scam?
I can't answer that question 100%
I evaluated the risks and took my chances and very happy so far.
As someone who followed butterfly labs and lost money then hashflare doesnt compare.

You're welcome  Smiley

And yeah, if Hashflare is legit or not, still remains kinda vague; personally, I do believe that they mine something (the alts), yet regarding the SHA256 I have some very serious doubts, since everything related to the SHA256 they claim to mine is just plain off and doesn't add up in any way. And since their SHA256 (what looks like) to be the biggest part of their operation, I do not have them labeled as being 'legit' in my own list;
Ah well, the future will tell best I guess  Cheesy

░▓██████████████░
            ▒██▓
Tor Integrated & Secured
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 101 »
  Print  

Jump to: