Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 10:06:34 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Cloud Mining with HashFlare  (Read 143009 times)
cosmicblue

Activity: 282
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 01:18:56 AM

To all those complaining low returns from Hashflare,
ROI being low is good.

Less ROI means less chances of being scam.

I remember seeing add of cloud mining promising ROI in 2-3 months.

ROI is still very better than traditional banks offer.

I don't think HashFlare is scam. I do think they are legit.

I do think there are ways to get a better ROI.
I also think that some contracts of HashFlare will never reach ROI.
And, as already mentioned, I think the way they show the "revenue forecast" is a bit misleading.

And still, I do have some hashpower at HashFlare. And I'm open to buy hashpower from users which are disappointent with the results of HashFlare.
I don't think they are a scam either.
They have pictures of their facilities and their support are honest and are willing to tell you anything about the company and how it is run.
So they are transparent will their operation as much as possible.

Big dom the donkey destroyer.
carlfebz2

Activity: 2968
Merit: 730

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 02:20:24 AM

ROI being low is good.

And, as already mentioned, I think the way they show the "revenue forecast" is a bit misleading.

And still, I do have some hashpower at HashFlare. And I'm open to buy hashpower from users which are disappointent with the results of HashFlare.
They have pictures of their facilities and their support are honest and are willing to tell you anything about the company and how it is run.
Hashflare is still operating quiet a long month or years as of now and they are not scam because they are still paying to their investors the main issue here is the ROI which would be expected to be longer and mostly cloud mining services have common timeframe on reaching roi its on 6 months onwards but to think off about mining difficulty i does increase which means profits would be less too.
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 04:46:30 AM

Now they introduce some new service, a crypto bank? Hm.....I wonder how would they deal with collateral issues cause all other lending services failed on that one.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2800
Merit: 1236

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2017, 12:17:25 PM

ROI being low is good.

Hashflare is still operating quiet a long month or years as of now and they are not scam because they are still paying to their investors the main issue here is the ROI which would be expected to be longer and mostly cloud mining services have common timeframe on reaching roi its on 6 months onwards but to think off about mining difficulty i does increase which means profits would be less too.

And the Roi well keep decreasing after long years pass so better people should think deeply before going on here since as being telled for many times mining business Cannot give us what we expect from them and it matters that it well test our patience if we can stand still to wait and be contented on the ROI they give to us.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
bussybuddy

Activity: 1190
Merit: 105

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 03:44:31 PM

I am happy to see people what they have enough time to waste talking about how are scamming others!

The secret is only one: scam is scam does not matter what technique have applied. Is true is not easy to pass the scam moment but the problem are not the scammers are the naives what are dreaming to become rich from nowhere like in movies ...

The naives must improve their scam filter otherwise they will waste the time to chat about scams not to make money, and next day will be again and again victims ... like in a closed circuit few are talking and few are making money...

Take care to all, and if were a Scam Victim send your story to BussyBuddy and you could earn BTC for more details follow next link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1864906.msg18543012#msg18543012

This offer is not a scam!

Regards,

JessicaG

Activity: 343
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 04:39:15 PM

my first purchase was on july 2016 ,since then i kept buying small amounts and summing up the transaction fees minus what i got NET from withdrawals i have recovered so far 12.5% ..since july 2016 !
Indeed, the revenue forecast displayed is a lie because i can show you proofs that in almost 1 year in have recovered 12.5% roi.
Lets do some math, how many years are needed for a 100% roi (transaction fees for deposits included) from sha-256 ?

8 years !!
I doubt hashflare will resist another 7 years with all the mining difficulty. They will shut down contracts with a perfect excuse "NOT PROFITABLE" = scamming people.
The 30k satoshi withdrawal fee is killing any chance to recover some money of the lower investors. The withdrawal fee should be a percentage of the withdraw . Also all the contracts should be based and limited on 200% ROI (most of users have paid very high transaction fees to deposit to hashflare so this percentage should cover the network fees)
So it is not a matter if hashflare is scamming but when will this happen. It's a time bomb.

I strongly recommend hashflare owners to invest some money in real assets if they want to pay all the members' ROI, at least 100%.
I also recoomend to the future members to not buy sha-256 because this is a trap.

2016? Oh well, you have missed the "BTC money honey pot" by just a few years...  Roll Eyes

But seriously, if you're into Bitcoin (cloud)mining because you expect a (very) high(er) return, than either you're a bit delusional or perhaps underestimated how economics work. No offense intended here. 12.5% annual ROI is quite good actually, and you could always try to sell your hashes if you're not happy  Smiley

░▓██████████████░
    ░▒██            ▒██▒░         ▓█████▓                               ░█████▒               ███                   
█████▓░     ██████░   ▒▓████      ██░░░▓█▓                             ▒███▒▓███              ███                     
██        █▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓█▓▒    ██     ▒█▓    ██                             ███   ▒██▒                                 
▓█      ░█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓█░  █▓     ▓█▒   ▒█▓  ░████▓    █████   ░█████▓  ██▓    ██▓  ███████▓   ▓██   ▒█████▓   ███████▓
░█░    ░█▓▒▒░░░░░▒ ░▒██  ░█░     ██    ██░  ██  ▓█▒  ██░ ▒█▓  ▓█▓  ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███▒ ▓███  ███  ▒██▓ ▒██▒  ███▒ ▓███
 ██    ██▒░░░▒▒ ░░▒▒▓█▒  ██     ▒█▓    ██  ██   ▒█▒ ▓█░   █▓  ██   ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███   ███  ███  ▓██   ██▓  ███   ███
 ▒█░ ░▒█▒▒▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒█ ░█▒     ▓█░   ▒█▓  ███████  ███████░ ░█▓   ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███   ███  ███  ▓██   ███  ███  ░███
  ██ ░██▓▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒░░░█░ ██      ██    ██░ ▒█▓░▒░░  ░█▓░▒░░░  ▓█░  ▒█▒  ██▓    ██▓  ███  ░███  ███  ▓██   ███  ███  ░███
   ██  █▓██▓▒▒▒▒░▒▒▓█▒ ██      ▒█▓   ░██  ██       ▓█░       ██   ██   ███   ▒██▒  ███  ░███  ███  ▓██   ██▓  ███  ░███
    ██    ▒▓███████▓  ██       ██▒  ▒██   ██  ░██  ▓█░  ██░ ░██  ▓█▓   ▓██▓▒▒███   ███  ░███  ███  ░██▓░▓██▒  ███  ░███
     ██░       ░    ░██        ██████▓    ▒█████   ░█████░  ▓█████▓     ▒█████▓    ███  ░███  ███   ▒█████▒   ███  ░███
      ▒██          ██▒                                      ██                                                   
        ▒██░     ▓██                                       ▒█▓                                                         
          ▓██░ ▓██░                                        ██░                                                         
            ▒██▓
Tor Integrated & Secured
carlfebz2

Activity: 2968
Merit: 730

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 06:36:36 AM

ROI being low is good.

And the Roi well keep decreasing after long years pass so better people should think deeply before going on here since as being telled for many times mining business Cannot give us what we expect from them and it matters that it well test our patience if we can stand still to wait and be contented on the ROI they give to us.
This is just a commonsense to think off that Roi would really be more longer than expected because of mining difficulty does really add up which means profits would be more less and you are right its being told here a thousand time already here on this forum related on this topic and there are still people do engage on putting up money on these kind of investments.Hashflare aren't scam but better to think twice before putting up your money.
Rogerdale

Activity: 700
Merit: 330

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 05:19:17 PM

Is maintenance fee for Hashflare SCRYPT and SHA-256 contracts fixed or variable?

They currently offer 0.0035 $ / 10 GH/s / 24h for SHA-256 mining. But what if the contract becomes unprofitable with these fees at some point in the future? If they offer then another contract with lower maintenance fee, will old contracts continue paying old fee or switch to the lower fee (and thus become profitable again)?
brobbel

Activity: 966
Merit: 342

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 07:11:42 PM

Is maintenance fee for Hashflare SCRYPT and SHA-256 contracts fixed or variable?

They currently offer 0.0035 $ / 10 GH/s / 24h for SHA-256 mining. But what if the contract becomes unprofitable with these fees at some point in the future? If they offer then another contract with lower maintenance fee, will old contracts continue paying old fee or switch to the lower fee (and thus become profitable again)?

Hashflare lowered their fee a few months ago for all contracts, both existing and new.

I do not know if they will do this again, but it's certainly better than Genesis Mining, where the new contracts has to pay a lower fee than older contracts.
Rogerdale

Activity: 700
Merit: 330

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 11:42:28 AM

I'm selling Hashflare scrypt hashrate.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1876754.0

PM me if interested.
sikkan

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 08:34:20 AM

what the.. I cant access the site. It says I dont have permissions.. anyone else?

▄▀▀▄         ▄▀▀▄
     ▀▄▄▀         ▀▄▄▀              ▄▄
       █           ▐▌           ▄▄▄█  █
       █      ▄▄████████▄▄    ▄█▀   ▀▀
       █▄▄▄▄████████████████▄█▀ 
         ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄ 
        ██████▀         ▐███████
 ▄▄    ▐█████▌   ▄████▄▄████████▌    ▄▄
█  █▄▄▄███████▄     ▀▀███████████▄▄▄█  █
 ▀▀    ██████████▄▄     ▀████████    ▀▀
       ▐███████▀▀████▀   ▐██████▌
        ██████▌         ▄███████
         ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
          ▄█████████████████▀▀▀▀█
        ▄█▀   ▀▀████████▀▀      █
       █▀          ▐▌           █
       █            ▀▀▀█        █
      ▄▀▀▄            ▄▀▀▄     ▄▀▀▄
      ▀▄▄▀            ▀▄▄▀     ▀▄▄▀

SOVREN

Blockchain Innovation for Securities Markets      Current STO Sale Price
          Trade. Pay. Borrow. Play.   ─────────────────────        1 SVRN = $1.00

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀
brobbel

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 09:10:49 AM

what the.. I cant access the site. It says I dont have permissions.. anyone else?

No problems here.
sikkan

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 10:36:44 AM

No problems here.

Oh, my browser was effed up. TY Smiley

▄▀▀▄         ▄▀▀▄
     ▀▄▄▀         ▀▄▄▀              ▄▄
       █           ▐▌           ▄▄▄█  █
       █      ▄▄████████▄▄    ▄█▀   ▀▀
       █▄▄▄▄████████████████▄█▀ 
         ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄ 
        ██████▀         ▐███████
 ▄▄    ▐█████▌   ▄████▄▄████████▌    ▄▄
█  █▄▄▄███████▄     ▀▀███████████▄▄▄█  █
 ▀▀    ██████████▄▄     ▀████████    ▀▀
       ▐███████▀▀████▀   ▐██████▌
        ██████▌         ▄███████
         ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
          ▄█████████████████▀▀▀▀█
        ▄█▀   ▀▀████████▀▀      █
       █▀          ▐▌           █
       █            ▀▀▀█        █
      ▄▀▀▄            ▄▀▀▄     ▄▀▀▄
      ▀▄▄▀            ▀▄▄▀     ▀▄▄▀

SOVREN

Blockchain Innovation for Securities Markets      Current STO Sale Price
          Trade. Pay. Borrow. Play.   ─────────────────────        1 SVRN = $1.00

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀
modcom

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 11:02:09 AM

I have no problem getting in...

selakin

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 03:53:09 AM

Hi,

I purchased yesterday 6 TH/s using BTC trasnfer, I sent the money to the address shown on the payment page, the status in hashnet is timeout.

The money was transferred from my wallet, tried to contact hashnet, no reply so far??

brobbel

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 04:45:15 AM

Hi,

I purchased yesterday 6 TH/s using BTC trasnfer, I sent the money to the address shown on the payment page, the status in hashnet is timeout.

The money was transferred from my wallet, tried to contact hashnet, no reply so far??

Their support only works on business hours (so not on weekends, holidays or nights - it's still very early in Europe)
thebitcoingirl

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 08:37:24 AM

Having login issues since a week. 7 days after and 5 replies (without their answer) to my own support thread I am still "locked out" of my account. My login details don't get recognized for some kind of "error" on Hashflare side and even after resetting password multiple times.
A few days ago I would have said differently, but now: STAY AWAY FROM HASHFLARE AND FROM BUYING THEIR SERVICES!
thebitcoingirl

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 09:19:36 AM

Having login issues since a week. 7 days after and 5 replies (without their answer) to my own support thread I am still "locked out" of my account. My login details don't get recognized for some kind of "error" on Hashflare side and even after resetting password multiple times.
A few days ago I would have said differently, but now: STAY AWAY FROM HASHFLARE AND FROM BUYING THEIR SERVICES!

Im having no issues and made a withdrawal this morning.

@thebitcoingirl - Take a deep breath, write a nice email to support, and take into consideration they are on holidays.

Never had problems wthdrawing from them (I use Hashflare since 2 years).
I wrote the first support email 7 days ago, it must be a long holiday....

Again, a few days ago I would have said differently, but now: STAY AWAY FROM HASHFLARE AND FROM BUYING THEIR SERVICES!
LsHallo

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 07:27:18 PM

I have GAuth enabled as 2FA and it's working without any problems. I actually never had any problem at all with 2FA.
pivix

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 02:51:31 PM

Yesterday i had a problem on genesis with 2FA. It got solved withing 30 minutes on there. I got no problem so far on hashflare with it.
Maybe it is a google authenticator sided problem if people got problems login in on different sites.
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »
  Print  

Jump to: