Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 12:24:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Cloud Mining with HashFlare  (Read 143012 times)
raynman

Activity: 152
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 10:57:35 AM

Since you put it this way with the example for over a year. It does not look as profitable as they promote it to be.
One must put the transaction fees they charge in order to send you out your withdrawals once requested.
That is where most of your profit goes if you calculated it out before purchasing the hash power from them.
Really?

I didn't see it on Hashflare's website where they promoted the profitability of their lifetime contracts.
I do not believe that with the high volatility of the cryptocurrency supply and demand, they can commit on a concrete profitably plan to their potential customers.
Hashflare leaves it to the potential customers to do the maths based on the contract terms, and select a plan that is suitable to their purchasing power.
But admittedly, Hashflare should not offer small contracts that have a very high probability of non-profitability. They are only inviting scam accusations.
JessicaG

Activity: 343
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 04:45:57 PM

Total spent (deposited + tx fees) = 0.02010026 BTC

Total withdrawn = 0.00294623 BTC (and this is for almost 1 year !!)

Percent amount recovered : 14.65 % for 1 year !!!
One day hashflare will display an announcement that mining contract is not profitable anymore.
You will be scammed but you just don't know yet. Hashflare is a scam but you dont know yet. They wont be online for 8 years to recover the money spent.
So stop telling me that it wont take 8 years . And dont forget about 130k FEE to withdraw. I will not recommend this website anymore and warn everybody .
I bet 80% of the answers here in this topic are made by admins using alt accounts on bitcointalk. Specially the newbie answers.
Rayman you are equal to 0 to me. I have proofs and i dont lie ,you stupid little ***** .So go play somewhere else with your admin/newbie alt account.

Nope, you're wrong on your ROI...

Note that, the products in Hashflare are priced against the USD (!)
Your total spends were ~0.02 btc, when the rate was ~500 USD
You have withdrawn ~0.003 btc, yet the current rate is ~2500 USD

So, the percent amount recovered, is more like 14.65% ~75%...

░▓██████████████░
    ░▒██            ▒██▒░         ▓█████▓                               ░█████▒               ███                   
█████▓░     ██████░   ▒▓████      ██░░░▓█▓                             ▒███▒▓███              ███                     
██        █▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓█▓▒    ██     ▒█▓    ██                             ███   ▒██▒                                 
▓█      ░█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓█░  █▓     ▓█▒   ▒█▓  ░████▓    █████   ░█████▓  ██▓    ██▓  ███████▓   ▓██   ▒█████▓   ███████▓
░█░    ░█▓▒▒░░░░░▒ ░▒██  ░█░     ██    ██░  ██  ▓█▒  ██░ ▒█▓  ▓█▓  ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███▒ ▓███  ███  ▒██▓ ▒██▒  ███▒ ▓███
 ██    ██▒░░░▒▒ ░░▒▒▓█▒  ██     ▒█▓    ██  ██   ▒█▒ ▓█░   █▓  ██   ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███   ███  ███  ▓██   ██▓  ███   ███
 ▒█░ ░▒█▒▒▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒█ ░█▒     ▓█░   ▒█▓  ███████  ███████░ ░█▓   ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███   ███  ███  ▓██   ███  ███  ░███
  ██ ░██▓▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒░░░█░ ██      ██    ██░ ▒█▓░▒░░  ░█▓░▒░░░  ▓█░  ▒█▒  ██▓    ██▓  ███  ░███  ███  ▓██   ███  ███  ░███
   ██  █▓██▓▒▒▒▒░▒▒▓█▒ ██      ▒█▓   ░██  ██       ▓█░       ██   ██   ███   ▒██▒  ███  ░███  ███  ▓██   ██▓  ███  ░███
    ██    ▒▓███████▓  ██       ██▒  ▒██   ██  ░██  ▓█░  ██░ ░██  ▓█▓   ▓██▓▒▒███   ███  ░███  ███  ░██▓░▓██▒  ███  ░███
     ██░       ░    ░██        ██████▓    ▒█████   ░█████░  ▓█████▓     ▒█████▓    ███  ░███  ███   ▒█████▒   ███  ░███
      ▒██          ██▒                                      ██                                                   
        ▒██░     ▓██                                       ▒█▓                                                         
          ▓██░ ▓██░                                        ██░                                                         
            ▒██▓
Tor Integrated & Secured
lockept93

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2017, 08:52:48 PM

Total withdrawn = 0.00294623 BTC (and this is for almost 1 year !!)

One day hashflare will display an announcement that mining contract is not profitable anymore.
You will be scammed but you just don't know yet. Hashflare is a scam but you dont know yet. They wont be online for 8 years to recover the money spent.
So stop telling me that it wont take 8 years . And dont forget about 130k FEE to withdraw. I will not recommend this website anymore and warn everybody .
I bet 80% of the answers here in this topic are made by admins using alt accounts on bitcointalk. Specially the newbie answers.
Rayman you are equal to 0 to me. I have proofs and i dont lie ,you stupid little ***** .So go play somewhere else with your admin/newbie alt account.

But you have to see your ROI of BTC not Dollar.
What would be if the BTC price is stable and stand now also on 500?
They cant calculate with just the rising opinion - even then it makes no sense to put in BTC cause holdimg them brings more value.

Hashflare is fooling people.

brobbel

Activity: 966
Merit: 342

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 03:23:52 AM

ROI is in USD or in EUR, its not in BTC, also at hashnest, they never priced machines in LTC or in BTC, but in USD,...

No. You are completely wrong.
When you think in USD (or EUR) you are right, but because this forum is about bitcoin you are wrong.

Why?
Simple:
Let's say you bought $1000 hashrate and just reached ROI
At the same date you used $1000 for buying just bitcoin you had a much better result.

Reason: bitcoin price rise. The ROI is only reached thru the price rise - but when you just bought bitcoin and holding it, you had better results.

Only when you also reached ROI in bitcoin you really have profit. Because then you have profit in both bitcoin and $ and you were better off then holding.
brobbel

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 11:50:44 AM

whish they could flat it to Coins, the hash, but they dont, thats why we sell hash in the first place, after they restock it or if BTC or LTC goes up, we sell hash, or buy when the coins drop bcs otherwise machines they produce would be way overpriced, S9 costs me 1.24BTc, nwhen they restock it last time it costs only 0.58 BTC, considering ROI is hard to reach in a year, if they would stay priced in BTC it wouldnt ROI in 3 years and noone would buy it,...am i wrong?

No you're right. And another point: they must be priced in fiat because all the components and raw materials are also. Their suppliers (unfortunately) are not yet billing in crypto.
JessicaG

Activity: 343

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 04:59:40 PM

...<images removed>...

But you have to see your ROI of BTC not Dollar.
What would be if the BTC price is stable and stand now also on 500?
They cant calculate with just the rising opinion - even then it makes no sense to put in BTC cause holdimg them brings more value.

Hashflare is fooling people.

"What if"... That's a spot on comment actually;
what if, the value would drop to $100?
what if, the difficulty <fill in your preferences>?
what if, the maintenance <fill in your preferences>?
what if, the electricity costs <fill in your preferences>?

My point is, is that we are talking crypto's. And when we're talking mining those crypto's and ROI, then we're talking difficulty. And due to this 'difficulty factor', ROI cannot ever be accurate on anything other than the period the current difficulty is calculated upon.
In my opinion, that's not Hashflare fooling people; but rather people themselves, being ignorant or simply unaware on how mining works (and, with ROI in mind, could work out for them)...

PS: And then still, that user Crytal11 is quite off the chart regarding his ROI statement: His true ROI is actually way lower, it's just that his bottleneck are the transaction fees... If a different investment was done, let's say a higher investment, he would have way different numbers as an outcome...

░▓██████████████░
    ░▒██            ▒██▒░         ▓█████▓                               ░█████▒               ███                   
█████▓░     ██████░   ▒▓████      ██░░░▓█▓                             ▒███▒▓███              ███                     
██        █▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓█▓▒    ██     ▒█▓    ██                             ███   ▒██▒                                 
▓█      ░█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓█░  █▓     ▓█▒   ▒█▓  ░████▓    █████   ░█████▓  ██▓    ██▓  ███████▓   ▓██   ▒█████▓   ███████▓
░█░    ░█▓▒▒░░░░░▒ ░▒██  ░█░     ██    ██░  ██  ▓█▒  ██░ ▒█▓  ▓█▓  ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███▒ ▓███  ███  ▒██▓ ▒██▒  ███▒ ▓███
 ██    ██▒░░░▒▒ ░░▒▒▓█▒  ██     ▒█▓    ██  ██   ▒█▒ ▓█░   █▓  ██   ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███   ███  ███  ▓██   ██▓  ███   ███
 ▒█░ ░▒█▒▒▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒█ ░█▒     ▓█░   ▒█▓  ███████  ███████░ ░█▓   ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███   ███  ███  ▓██   ███  ███  ░███
  ██ ░██▓▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒░░░█░ ██      ██    ██░ ▒█▓░▒░░  ░█▓░▒░░░  ▓█░  ▒█▒  ██▓    ██▓  ███  ░███  ███  ▓██   ███  ███  ░███
   ██  █▓██▓▒▒▒▒░▒▒▓█▒ ██      ▒█▓   ░██  ██       ▓█░       ██   ██   ███   ▒██▒  ███  ░███  ███  ▓██   ██▓  ███  ░███
    ██    ▒▓███████▓  ██       ██▒  ▒██   ██  ░██  ▓█░  ██░ ░██  ▓█▓   ▓██▓▒▒███   ███  ░███  ███  ░██▓░▓██▒  ███  ░███
     ██░       ░    ░██        ██████▓    ▒█████   ░█████░  ▓█████▓     ▒█████▓    ███  ░███  ███   ▒█████▒   ███  ░███
      ▒██          ██▒                                      ██                                                   
        ▒██░     ▓██                                       ▒█▓                                                         
          ▓██░ ▓██░                                        ██░                                                         
            ▒██▓
Tor Integrated & Secured
luckydigger2017

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 06:59:31 PM

Guys, I want to try with Hashflare mining and invest 100-200$. So if you want to sell your SHA256 or Scrypt hashpower, I'm ready to buy at 2/3 of its current official price. 
webcoder

Activity: 5

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 09:33:28 AM

Guys, I want to try with Hashflare mining and invest 100-200$. So if you want to sell your SHA256 or Scrypt hashpower, I'm ready to buy at 2/3 of its current official price. 

I have an account with 0.77TH at hashflare which is worth 92.40 USD at the moment. I can sell you this account.
ringgo96

Activity: 1582
Merit: 279

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2017, 10:59:38 AM

@luckydigger2017 i have 190ghs sha256 i sel  $0.50. Per 10ghs pm me

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
denoon

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 01:01:25 PM

Hi, does anybody want to sell SHA256 at a discount?
Not exceeding  0.013 btc via support
biggbox

Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2017, 03:36:43 PM

I highly recommend members trade Hashrates only. Do not sell whole accounts. It can be very cumbersome.

1Cr9iLWm2dSGH8259VQd2wDzpkR63jGVjW
modcom

Activity: 236

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 04:59:22 PM

I highly recommend members trade Hashrates only. Do not sell whole accounts. It can be very cumbersome.

How do you go about trading hashrates? I don't see an option for that in my account.

biggbox

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2017, 05:09:53 PM

How do you go about trading hashrates? I don't see an option for that in my account.

Private arrangements in forums. Then seller has to inform Hashflare through Support channels. So far Hashflare is supportive.

Selling or buying hashrates is okay. No issue so far.

But selling or buying whole accounts, it is an issue. I am having a problem with a transaction,  Hashflare is doing what it could to ensure it is not a hacked HF account. Understandable.

Dav7

Activity: 285
Merit: 104

Making Money Online since 2006

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2017, 02:18:25 PM

Private arrangements in forums. Then seller has to inform Hashflare through Support channels. So far Hashflare is supportive.

But selling or buying whole accounts, it is an issue. I am having a problem with a transaction,  Hashflare is doing what it could to ensure it is not a hacked HF account. Understandable.
I was also curious about that, thanks for the explanation!

Am not interested in buying or selling from other members but I like to be informed on all possibilities!

brobbel

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 02:40:48 PM

I was also curious about that, thanks for the explanation!

Am not interested in buying or selling from other members but I like to be informed on all possibilities!

There is another thing to remember: you can only sell "contracts". If you've 100 MH/s Scrypt which you bought in 1 time, it's a contract of 100 MH/s so you can only sell it completely.

But if you bought this hashrate in parts, for example you choose for reinvesting, then you can have 100 contracts of 1 MH/s each, and then you could sell them seperately.
biggbox

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2017, 03:36:50 PM

The transaction with the seller has fell through and the incident has left sour taste. I have lost 200 USD, unrecoverable. It is a long story. Lesson learnt: Do not do not ever buy or sell whole Hashflare accounts, but transact the hash rates only.

However, It is still a pleasure doing business with HashFlare. Their support is swift, attentive and they are conscious about their customers' security.

luckydigger2017

Activity: 8

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 04:55:54 PM
Last edit: July 18, 2017, 07:21:58 PM by luckydigger2017

I have an account with 0.77TH at hashflare which is worth 92.40 USD at the moment. I can sell you this account.

I have bought 0.77 TH from Webcoder, the deal is complete, hashpower transfered to my account. Thank you, Webcoder!
Still ready to buy SHA256 or Scrypt contract at 2/3 price
biggbox

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2017, 12:13:27 PM

Similarly, I am looking to buy Scrypt hashes. Let me know  (thru PM) any offers.

HashFlare (OP)

Activity: 238

Bitcoin Cloud Mining Hashflare.io

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2017, 01:28:05 PM

We created a Telegram group for everyone who wants to chat about HashFlare!
If anyone wants to join, simply create a Telegram account and click this link - https://t.me/HashFlare_Eng

biggbox

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2017, 01:42:45 PM

We created a Telegram group for everyone who wants to chat about HashFlare!
If anyone wants to join, simply create a Telegram account and click this link - https://t.me/HashFlare_Eng

Cool! Good outreach by Hashflare! Any promo codes for BTC talk members? Smiley

Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »
  Print  

Jump to: