Bitcoin Forum
December 16, 2017, 01:23:04 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 324 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Gambling. Is It Wrong?  (Read 232078 times)
irfan01

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 10:26:59 PM

Gambling... it sucks. Like drugs you should not try it.
both are completely different activities ,you are harming your own body by drugging and you dont intake gambling ..loll ,worst situation would be you ending up losing the money.

But with only free coins you wont get big cashout? And mostly you wont satisfied with it so try to deposit a little bit so you can slowly play it
many people just play for fun and so they play with free coins and get satisfaction.
gambling is never wrong..
but gambler = wrong.
LOL! that's true dude
gambling is not wrong but gamblers who play gambling is wrong  Cheesy
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ingiltere
Legendary

Activity: 1218

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 11:36:23 PM

Gambling is good if you know your limits. You have to learn that you can't make a living with gambling money until you die. You can't retire from your gambling winnings. Even lotto winners can't handle that much money and don't invest real things which have actual value. They end up bankruptcy, we hear these stories every day.
You should gamble for fun first, if you don't enjoy then don't play.
If you lose a lot constantly, stop yourself. You don't want to be in debt for gambling.

bitgolden

Activity: 756

DIMPAY: Invest for Tomorrow.Today.

View Profile
September 23, 2015, 01:01:46 AM

Gambling is good if you know your limits. You have to learn that you can't make a living with gambling money until you die. You can't retire from your gambling winnings. Even lotto winners can't handle that much money and don't invest real things which have actual value. They end up bankruptcy, we hear these stories every day.
If you lose a lot constantly, stop yourself. You don't want to be in debt for gambling.

Well said. On the other hand, when people find themselves in loss side, they might scream gambling is not a good thing for both beginners as well as experienced players. But in my view, if you can develop your own specialized skills for better performance in gambling why not give a try to test your fortune as well as skill sets. So, no wrong in it.

flock123

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 23, 2015, 01:18:54 AM

that is very correct
the money from gambling is not good, but if you love to play gambling, then have fun, winning and losing is not a problem, the money earned from gambling should you save it
asa.convex

Activity: 134

View Profile
September 23, 2015, 02:35:37 AM

For me gambing using bitcoin have benefits for make some fun, because when i gambling using bitcoin i dont feel nothing even i got big loss or make big profit... So this bitcoin gambling totally have benefit for me

Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1022

Crypto-Games.net: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
September 23, 2015, 08:24:29 AM

hello everyone.
i want to know what do you think about gambling bitcoin.. Does Beneficial or more losses?
Share your story here guys!  Grin Grin Grin

Gambling... it sucks. Like drugs you should not try it.

For you gambling sucks but you are running a gambling site( dice site) Grin But the name of your dice site says it all Grin

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████
BTC  ◉PLAY  ◉XMR  ◉DOGE  ◉STRAT  ◉ETH  ◉GRC  ◉LTC  ◉DASH  ◉PPC
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄        █████
▄██████████████████████████▄      █████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ████     ▄██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ▄██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ██
████ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ████ ▄██████▄
████████████████████████████ ████████
███████▀            ▀███████ ▀██████▀
█████▀                ▀█████
▀██████████████████████████▀
  ▀▀████████████████████▀▀ 
DICE           
BLACKJACK
PLINKO       
VIDEO POKER
ROULETTE     
LOTTO             
Tstar

Activity: 784

View Profile
September 23, 2015, 09:40:52 AM

the money from gambling is not good,
what the hell does that even means ? are we here to discuss what the religion or what traditions say ?
of course it is good and very welcoming.

▄▄█████▄▄
     ▄▄███████████▄▄
  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
     ▀▀███████████▀▀
        ▀▀█████▀▀

████    ▄██████▄
████  ▄████▀▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████  ████    ████  ▄█████████▄  ▄█████████▄  ██████████▄
████  ████    ████  ████   ████  ████   ████  ████  ▀████
████  ████    ████  ███████████  ████   ████  ████   ████
████  ▀████▄▄████▀  ████   ▄▄▄▄  ████▄▄▄████  ████   ████
████    ▀▀███████▄   ▀███████▀    ▀███████▀   ████   ████
               ▀▀▀▀

iQeon
.FACEBOOK  ◆  TWITTER  ◆  VK  ◆  INSTAGRAM  ◆  TELEGRAM.
REDDIT   ◆   GOOGLE+   ◆  STEEMIT  ◆   SLACK   ◆   LINKEDIN.

BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
September 23, 2015, 11:25:55 AM

Gambling isn't bad, but you need to know your limits. Don't gamble with money or bitcoins that you need. Put a stop loss level. Gamble only for fun not to earn money.
I know people that earn money with sports bets, but i know more people that looses btw or money betting.

yep,, gambling isn't bad (if you win..)  Grin
and if you lose, that's factor greedy.

Win or lose it depends on your self though, $25 of profit is winning too some people are trying to push their luck to hard and end up in losing, if you have some great bankroll it is okay but for some low balance people sometimes they are try to push their luck to earn big cash

.BITSLER.                 ▄███
               ▄████▀
             ▄████▀
           ▄████▀  ▄██▄
         ▄████▀    ▀████▄
       ▄████▀        ▀████▄
     ▄████▀            ▀████▄
   ▄████▀                ▀████▄
 ▄████▀ ▄████▄      ▄████▄ ▀████▄
█████   ██████      ██████   █████
 ▀████▄ ▀████▀      ▀████▀ ▄████▀
   ▀████▄                ▄████▀
     ▀████▄            ▄████▀
       ▀████▄        ▄████▀
         ▀████▄    ▄████▀
           ▀████▄▄████▀
             ▀██████▀
               ▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄             
▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█▄▄ ▀▀▄         
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       
█  ▀▄▄  ▀█▀▀ ▄      ▀████   ▀▀▄   
█ █▄  ▀▄   ▀████       ▀▀ ▄██▄ ▀▀▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█  ▀▀       ▀▄▄ ▀████      ▄▄▄▀▀▀  █
█            ▄ ▀▄    ▄▄▄▀▀▀   ▄▄  █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█ ▄▄   ███   ▀██  █           ▀▀  █ 
█ ███  ▀██       █        ▄▄      █ 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   
▀▄            █        ▀▀      █   
▀▀▄   ███▄  █   ▄▄          █   
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     
▀▀▄   █   ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀         
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▀▀▀▀               
              ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄
        ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄     ▄█████▀             ▀█████▄
██▄▄ █████▀                ▀█████
 ████████            ▄██      █████
  ████████▄         ███▀       ████▄
  █████████▀▀     ▄███▀        █████
   █▀▀▀          █████         █████
     ▄▄▄         ████          █████
   █████          ▀▀           ████▀
    █████                     █████
     █████▄                 ▄█████
      ▀█████▄             ▄█████▀
        ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
          ▀▀████████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀██████▀▀▀
            ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
         ▄█▀▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀█▄
       █▀▀ ▄█████████████▄ ▀▀█
     █▀▀ ███████████████████ ▀▀█
    █▀ ███████████████████████ ▀█
   █▀ ███████████████▀▀ ███████ ▀█
 ▄█▀ ██████████████▀      ▀█████ ▀█▄
███ ███████████▀▀            ▀▀██ ███
███ ███████▀▀                     ███
███ ▀▀▀▀                          ███
▀██▄                             ▄██▀
  ▀█▄                            ▀▀
    █▄       █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
     █▄      ▀█████████▀
      ▀█▄      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
        ▀▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄
            ▀▀█████
[]
FanEagle
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
September 23, 2015, 12:19:09 PM

you must always have confident on your bets, but never overdo.

futurebit640

Activity: 910

View Profile
September 23, 2015, 12:33:15 PM

you must always have confident on your bets, but never overdo.

I'm bit confused about your post. How the confidence level make you to win the bets? what is the logic between bets and confidence?

Except sports betting most of the other betting games are depends on purely luck. So you should be lucky to make money in gambling not confident.
CryptBit

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 23, 2015, 12:39:07 PM

No. It's not wrong. It a game for adults and is welcomed almost everywhere in the world in one form or another.
leex1528

View Profile
September 23, 2015, 02:59:41 PM

No. It's not wrong. It a game for adults and is welcomed almost everywhere in the world in one form or another.

Not just for adults, again it comes down to knowing your limits, and know that Gambling is a "fun" activity, not a way to get rich.  You have to have rules no matter who you are and use it for fun, if you win, hey great don't get greedy and try to win too much, take your losses just like you take your wins and you will be alright.
CPULoyal

Activity: 179

View Profile
September 23, 2015, 04:00:00 PM

Gambling is not wrong itself. The lure from obtaining something without effort is always there and that is why gambling is so attractive. If you go only for the fun, risking a little bit hoping it grows by betting, then it's not a problem. In the other hand, if it becomes an addiction, it would be better if you forget about it.

leex1528

View Profile
September 23, 2015, 04:11:28 PM

Gambling is not wrong itself. The lure from obtaining something without effort is always there and that is why gambling is so attractive. If you go only for the fun, risking a little bit hoping it grows by betting, then it's not a problem. In the other hand, if it becomes an addiction, it would be better if you forget about it.

The problem with that statement is you think it is Gamblings fault.  That is like saying, ugh, that gun went out and started shooting people.  People need to be held accountable for what they do, you can't just start generalizing and saying something is evil because a few people have a problem with it, maybe we should try to help the people who have a problem instead of saying its an evil thing or not.
wearepoor

Activity: 714

King of the north!

View Profile
September 23, 2015, 08:17:27 PM

Gambling isn't bad, but you need to know your limits. Don't gamble with money or bitcoins that you need. Put a stop loss level. Gamble only for fun not to earn money.
I know people that earn money with sports bets, but i know more people that looses btw or money betting.

Yes, you are right. Gambling should be for fun only, if you are addicted towards gambling then its wrong and just need to stay away from it.

darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 882

View Profile
September 23, 2015, 09:13:38 PM

Yes, you are right. Gambling should be for fun only, if you are addicted towards gambling then its wrong and just need to stay away from it.

People are free beings, which means they can be addicted to something if they want to. We all have our way of living one is addicted to morning coffee and another to wanking, nothing wrong with that.

CPULoyal

Activity: 179

View Profile
September 23, 2015, 09:43:00 PM

The problem with that statement is you think it is Gamblings fault.  That is like saying, ugh, that gun went out and started shooting people.  People need to be held accountable for what they do, you can't just start generalizing and saying something is evil because a few people have a problem with it, maybe we should try to help the people who have a problem instead of saying its an evil thing or not.

Maybe I didn't use the right way to say it. Gambling as an activity is neither good or bad. The consequences that people has to face because their gambling habits are. I have family and friends that think that all the games are rigged. Nevertheless, they keep playing again and again, waiting to hit jackpot someday. Are they out of their minds throwing their working earned money by gambling? I don't criticise. I gamble sometimes too, even with my engineering background tells me that the odds are against me every single game. It's my decision to do so and in the way I feel like having fun.

knowhow

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 23, 2015, 10:54:36 PM

Gambling were made to make you believe that you can win and earn something,usually who earns always is the house ,the owner some get profit and most users loose all or part of their money at it.The fact is doing dice or betting may lead into a deep loss in a short time the thing i will win again and recover and withdraw wont happen won again then put all again and done,all balance gone.
futurebit640

Activity: 910

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 12:09:24 AM

Gambling were made to make you believe that you can win and earn something,usually who earns always is the house ,the owner some get profit and most users loose all or part of their money at it.The fact is doing dice or betting may lead into a deep loss in a short time the thing i will win again and recover and withdraw wont happen won again then put all again and done,all balance gone.

That it correct. These sites are designed to make profits for them self not for players. If most of the players start earning profits from these sites then how these sites can survive for long time and how they can spend money for advertising their service?

They know finally they are the winner in this game so they spend so much money for advertising to attract more people to their sites.
MinerHQ

Activity: 896

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 01:10:29 AM

Yes correct initially you will win some but can't withdraw so again gamble but at the end you will loose all of them again.

FORTUNEJACK.COM[

9 BTC WELCOME PACK FOR 1ST 5 DEPOSITS
FREE 1,000 mBTC daily for LuckyJack winners
[

]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 324 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.