Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:09:05 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTB] BTC with verified PayPal for +-$100  (Read 5107 times)
BtcCrazy1

Activity: 603
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 05:09:10 PM

Either, like I said I cancelled the trade with you because i got a really bad vibe especially the way you kept talking about it. Also with you saying it might have happened because you haven't used your PayPal in over a year makes no sense. There's been times I haven't used mine in almost that long and no problem. I'm just saying I cancelled my offer due to me getting a bad vibe then look someone's account got closed. Also the fact that none of my invoices ever looked like that and it always states both parties in the invoice. But like I said if solid proof can be shown on either side I have a .1 bounty on it. But it is also the seller that took the risk because PayPal is bad when it comes to seller especially for digital goods.
DiscoverCebu

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 05:09:57 PM

I want to throw up a .1 bounty for solid proof that this was a scam. If you have solid proof I will give you .1 if this was not a scam I will provide OP with the .1 and my apologies but this is very sketchy. This is why I did not deal with him.

A scam from whose side?
Now , having a look at the recent conversation, I'm beginning to feel this is a scam from paypalbusters. The whole thing now appears sketchy.
But yeah pretty much both people's story here sounds fishy, so I think it comes down to personal opinion here
RustyNomad (OP)

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2015, 05:11:07 PM

PayPal is definitely not safe to accept, but why exactly did you feel comfortable sending first to someone who has 28 posts and no trade history? This was a prime example when it would have been a good idea to use escrow.

Tell me about it, have you ever had one of those utter moments of stupidity? If not I had enough of them in one go for all of us today. Still kicking myself. I've paid more than enough in 'school fees' in my life to know better.
BtcCrazy1

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 05:12:18 PM

PayPal is definitely not safe to accept, but why exactly did you feel comfortable sending first to someone who has 28 posts and no trade history? This was a prime example when it would have been a good idea to use escrow.
Agreed panther, I think it's because he was going to do a charge back or it was a stolen account but that's just my opinion. Even for escrow it probably wouldn't have helped if he did a charge back especially if he's in the states and the seller like it said in the supposed invoice not a US Resident they would just lock his account because the buyer could just say his account was breached by the seller.
BtcCrazy1

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 05:13:07 PM

I want to throw up a .1 bounty for solid proof that this was a scam. If you have solid proof I will give you .1 if this was not a scam I will provide OP with the .1 and my apologies but this is very sketchy. This is why I did not deal with him.

A scam from whose side?
Now , having a look at the recent conversation, I'm beginning to feel this is a scam from paypalbusters. The whole thing now appears sketchy.
But yeah pretty much both people's story here sounds fishy, so I think it comes down to personal opinion here
Agreed.
RustyNomad (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2015, 05:15:16 PM

A scam from whose side?

I tell you what I will do, there has been many posts made today from many sides. I will put up one post tomorrow afternoon taking this thing right from the start with all PM's, emails etc.. presented in a chronological order.

It will only be screenshots but one of the senior members here is more than welcome to drop me a PM afterwards and I will then give him my login details to my paypal account as well as access to my mailbox as well as this account of mine so he can verify everything I posted is 100% legit.

Everyone can then make up their minds of what has transpired here today.

Hows that?
BtcCrazy1

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 05:17:58 PM

To be sure we would need the seller to post the name of who the person on the PayPal account that sent him the funds then everything and I mean everything would have to match up. But in the light of something like that then yes I would call that enough.
Panthers52

Activity: 675
Merit: 502

#SuperBowl50 #NFCchamps

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2015, 05:21:14 PM

Agreed panther, I think it's because he was going to do a charge back or it was a stolen account but that's just my opinion. Even for escrow it probably wouldn't have helped if he did a charge back especially if he's in the states and the seller like it said in the supposed invoice not a US Resident they would just lock his account because the buyer could just say his account was breached by the seller.
Escrow could have helped because it would have ensured that the terms of the trade were executed in a way that all parties agreed to. It would have been smart to have the BTC held for at least a few days because a large number of PayPal chargebacks occur very shortly after the transaction even though they can happen up to 6 months after the transaction. It would also guarantee that the person receiving the PayPal will actually pay the BTC as agreed.

If the first poster was planning on charging back, that is anyone's speculation, I would not personally accept PayPal from him though.

I do think it is clear the first poster was scammed and the person who scammed him was trying to use delay tactics so the first poster would delay attempting a chargeback to give him more time to launder the (now) stolen money.

PGP 827D2A60

Tired of annoying signature ads? Ad block for signatures
BtcCrazy1

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 05:27:19 PM

Rusty, in your PM you asked me if I wanted your log in detail for PayPal I should not because I am not that trusted as a member yet. Also I am the one that is hitting you hard with the assumption that you did scam so it would not be fair for me to do that as I could just say yes you scammed so I would say ask panther I would except his conclusion.
RustyNomad (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2015, 05:32:34 PM

RustyNomad, it`s true that i sell paypal vcc`s, accounts and other things, but this time i dealed with my own paypal, how i sayed i never added a credit card on it and i used it only for online transactions.
I have your money blocked in that paypal and also i dont have anymore the paypal account, if you want i can give you the email and the paypal details to request a new pw and do everything you want, my account dissapeared for what? because i wanted to deal with you Smiley
Also you leaved me a negative feedback here and sayed that i scammed you, with what i scammed you? i never taked the money from there and i dont have my account anymore, i sended a email to paypal and they didn`t answered yet.
To be honest in this point if i have to choose i just want my account back without your money and also like a gentleman i send your bitcoins but in this case i losed my paypal, my ID card is attached in it and i cant register again Smiley

Thank you verry much for everything, i wanted to do a exchange because you needed it and i received back only bad things, thank you again... you deserve your fucking life!

This was my last replay, i dont have why to continue this shit anymore, if you have how to take back your money please do that in any case nobody will bring me back my account Sad

P.S: When i sayed you that we can use escrow you sayed NO! and choosed to go first, idk how this scam works but i will figure out Smiley

Can you show us proof of your communications with Paypal and the person you spoke to. If I can verify that then I might change my mind but up to now you have not provided any details at all except for your story. And thanks for admitting that the funds are actually in your account and not back in mine as everybody thinks.
RustyNomad (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2015, 05:34:04 PM

Rusty, in your PM you asked me if I wanted your log in detail for PayPal I should not because I am not that trusted as a member yet. Also I am the one that is hitting you hard with the assumption that you did scam so it would not be fair for me to do that as I could just say yes you scammed so I would say ask panther I would except his conclusion.

There are no funds in the account. I do not use it anymore. I will change the password afterwards again. So you are welcome to log in, look around, verify what I say.

I specifically asked you as you are my worse critic  Grin
BtcCrazy1

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 05:37:21 PM

Transaction details below.

The problem I had with my Paypal account,as explained was that they placed a status of limited on it as I logged into it from two places at the same time. Did not see it was already open in another browser page. But as also explained, their support sorted that out in a matter of a minute. That is why I could not send.

why did you scribble out your name in the invoice?
RustyNomad (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2015, 05:39:07 PM

Transaction details below.

The problem I had with my Paypal account,as explained was that they placed a status of limited on it as I logged into it from two places at the same time. Did not see it was already open in another browser page. But as also explained, their support sorted that out in a matter of a minute. That is why I could not send.

why did you scribble out your name in the invoice?

The top image is a screenshot of paypal, the bottom of the confirmation email in my mailbox
BtcCrazy1

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 05:41:02 PM

RustyNomad, it`s true that i sell paypal vcc`s, accounts and other things, but this time i dealed with my own paypal, how i sayed i never added a credit card on it and i used it only for online transactions.
I have your money blocked in that paypal and also i dont have anymore the paypal account, if you want i can give you the email and the paypal details to request a new pw and do everything you want, my account dissapeared for what? because i wanted to deal with you Smiley
Also you leaved me a negative feedback here and sayed that i scammed you, with what i scammed you? i never taked the money from there and i dont have my account anymore, i sended a email to paypal and they didn`t answered yet.
To be honest in this point if i have to choose i just want my account back without your money and also like a gentleman i send your bitcoins but in this case i losed my paypal, my ID card is attached in it and i cant register again Smiley

Thank you verry much for everything, i wanted to do a exchange because you needed it and i received back only bad things, thank you again... you deserve your fucking life!

This was my last replay, i dont have why to continue this shit anymore, if you have how to take back your money please do that in any case nobody will bring me back my account Sad

P.S: When i sayed you that we can use escrow you sayed NO! and choosed to go first, idk how this scam works but i will figure out Smiley
What is your name. Also if you cannot forward the email of the invoice that would show who it was sent from and have both names on it I would have to give this to Rusty..
RustyNomad (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2015, 05:41:37 PM

Can anybody suggest a trusted member we can get in to go through everything.

I'm afraid even if I do post everything that some will still think I doctored the stuff.

lets get a senior trusted member in here and I will open everything to him, forward all mails to him, give him my bitcointalk login, my paypal login etc....

He can then go through everything and confirm the facts.
BtcCrazy1

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 05:43:06 PM

From what paypalbuster sent me both transaction id's are different.
BtcCrazy1

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 05:44:52 PM

https://i.imgur.com/ug3cyYN.jpg
RustyNomad (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2015, 05:47:39 PM

Here's a better screenshot of those two mails

RustyNomad (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2015, 05:49:55 PM

As said, we are going to run around in circles.

Is there any senior trusted member to take up this task?

Can anybody suggest a trusted member we can get in to go through everything.

I'm afraid even if I do post everything that some will still think I doctored the stuff.

lets get a senior trusted member in here and I will open everything to him, forward all mails to him, give him my bitcointalk login, my paypal login etc....

He can then go through everything and confirm the facts.
BtcCrazy1

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 05:58:11 PM

You had to restore your account then why also so many sending receive funds email from PayPal? Before and after that is not solid evidence at all that right there in my eyes hurts your credibility even more Rusty..
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: