Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:14:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: We have two options
We reward 2.5 coins per block after block 60 100 and 30 seconds per block. In this case Steps will transfer very fast.
We reward 5 coins per block after block 60 100 and 60 seconds per block.
We reward 1 coins per block after block 60 100 and 30 seconds per block. In this case Steps will transfer very fast.
We reward 2 coins per block after block 60 100 and 60 seconds per block.
We reward 1% POS coins per block after block 60 100 and 30 seconds per block. In this case Steps will transfer very fast.
We reward 1% POS coins per block after block 60 100 and 60 seconds per block.
We keep everything like it is.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 124 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][STEPS] Let's make a new altcoin environment  (Read 193114 times)
ReturnOfTheMAC

Activity: 194
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 09:49:31 PM

Although its sad to see someone exit the community it also allowed a number of others to get their hand on a few steps for a bargain price. I'm proud of the devs and the other community members who have done such a great job with this coin and are working hard.

andrepierre

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 10:26:23 PM

Although its sad to see someone exit the community it also allowed a number of others to get their hand on a few steps for a bargain price. I'm proud of the devs and the other community members who have done such a great job with this coin and are working hard.

Thank you for your support and being part of the community, yes you will always have investors moving out but this is an opportunity for new investors and will make Steps stronger!

As long as we can deliver the only way for Steps is up!!!
ReturnOfTheMAC

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 03:00:14 AM

Here's an idea for the Dev team - A simple dice game on the STEPS website - just like the Yobit Dice game - where 100% of the profit from it goes to buying up STEPS off the market and sending it to the burn address once a week.

Are we able to implement something like this?

moneycharm

Activity: 189

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 04:57:52 AM

It's true. Look at Steps' Rich List. Very solid top 100 wallets and more. Most of them are staking and support Steps community. I also see a very balanced top ten and new players in it.
New traders also see it, and steps price is growing again.
Simply. Lets make a new altcoin environment  Smiley
Frogman
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2015, 07:52:16 AM

who in this community is going to try to sell stuff on the online store to help get it started?  Cool
ReturnOfTheMAC

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 07:54:19 AM

who in this community is going to try to sell stuff on the online store to help get it started?  Cool

I have a HD 7990 that I want to shift along with a i5 3570k, 8GB of DDR3 ram and some other bits and pieces.

LordPiccolo

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 08:17:13 AM

I will be putting on various items, from Canon and HP ink cartridges to led bulbs

▄███████████████████████   
    █████████████████████████   
    ███████           ███████   
    ███████          ▄███████   
    ███████   ▄▄▄▄███████████   
    ████████████████████████▀   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
xD E L I V E R I N G   B L O C K C H A I N   T E C H N O L O G Yxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxT O   T H E   R E A L   W O R L Dxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
(██████████████████████████████
xphore.ioxx

██████████████████████████████████████
)
aRegularNobody

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 08:35:41 AM

I have a few Ant S1's Ill part with.
The_Prof

Activity: 345
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 09:05:05 AM

I've got a couple of monarchs to get rid of.

Look over there...
Steak Cloud

Activity: 250

Gain Real Value On Exchanges

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2015, 09:56:42 AM

THIS IS FOR STEAK CLOUD MINING                                                                                                                                                                            Yes totally agree seem since i started mining WITH STEAK CLOUD Mining it the first time my payout was so low i figured today i would of made allot more then i did  yesterday/                                                                                                                                                                    Why buy more expensive coin when you can get them cheaper at other exchange im not here to fud i just want what should get.......  we miners always looking to make sure we are getting the best for are dollar cause hydro is not cheap that mean we payed 2400 per coin.

I understand where you are coming from although please bare in mind that we have been using the Bleutrad API as this was the best exchange at the time. We are switching the API to yobit today, however, due to constant buy orders from Steak Cloud on a daily basis the yobit price will also go up. On top of this, we use trusted exchanges in order to ensure user funds are safe so excuse us for not hopping around on various exchanges to set our api to the exchange where coins are cheapest.

I hope this makes sense and you will notice that at Steak Cloud we really do have the best interest of our users at heart.

Regards

Steak Cloud support

Proof Of Stake And Proof Of Work Mining Platform! http://www.steakcloud.com
Zebedee23
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 06:04:36 PM

who in this community is going to try to sell stuff on the online store to help get it started?  Cool

I v got a spare room full of electronics , routers,mp3's, a few Dell pc's , diggi boxes, mp3 speaker sets etc... was selling on ebay till fukt up my account, gladly put it on STEPS store!! Smiley

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
██████████        ▀████████
█████████    ████▄  █████████
█████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀   █████████
█████████▄▄  ▄▄   ▄██████████
▀██████████  ███▄  ▀████████▀
▀█████████▄▄█████▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████▀▀▀███▀▀▀████████
█████████   ███   █████████
███████               ███████
██████████   ███   ██████████
██████████   ███   ██████████
▀██████               ██████▀
▀████████   ███   ████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
andrepierre

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 06:11:28 PM

who in this community is going to try to sell stuff on the online store to help get it started?  Cool

I v got a spare room full of electronics , routers,mp3's, a few Dell pc's , diggi boxes, mp3 speaker sets etc... was selling on ebay till fukt up my account, gladly put it on STEPS store!! Smiley

Very good idea!!!

If any members of our community have more suggestions please feel free to contact me with suggestions?
merl52

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 06:31:42 PM

THIS IS FOR STEAK CLOUD MINING                                                                                                                                                                            Yes totally agree seem since i started mining WITH STEAK CLOUD Mining it the first time my payout was so low i figured today i would of made allot more then i did  yesterday/                                                                                                                                                                    Why buy more expensive coin when you can get them cheaper at other exchange im not here to fud i just want what should get.......  we miners always looking to make sure we are getting the best for are dollar cause hydro is not cheap that mean we payed 2400 per coin.

I understand where you are coming from although please bare in mind that we have been using the Bleutrad API as this was the best exchange at the time. We are switching the API to yobit today, however, due to constant buy orders from Steak Cloud on a daily basis the yobit price will also go up. On top of this, we use trusted exchanges in order to ensure user funds are safe so excuse us for not hopping around on various exchanges to set our api to the exchange where coins are cheapest.

I hope this makes sense and you will notice that at Steak Cloud we really do have the best interest of our users at heart.

Regards

Steak Cloud support
                 Thank you for being on top of things i would not care if we had to wait one day to get payed  to get the better deal i don't think any miner's would mind . thanks for your time
Frogman
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2015, 07:59:06 PM

Very good idea!!!

If any members of our community have more suggestions please feel free to contact me with suggestions?

I have a few things I could put on there as well. Can it be used stuff? So long as it's in good condition of coarse. This online website will have accounts like having an ebay account and people can give reviews on sellers to help ensure good quality business?
Lovethecoins

Activity: 658

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 10:01:29 PM

grabbed a little more steps today on the dumps also gaining more stakes as blocks split  Grin

ReturnOfTheMAC

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 10:03:11 PM

Here's an idea for the Dev team - A simple dice game on the STEPS website - just like the Yobit Dice game - where 100% of the profit from it goes to buying up STEPS off the market and sending it to the burn address once a week.

Bump! Smiley

andrepierre

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 11:14:03 PM

Bump! Smiley

My sincere apologies I saw your previous post and completely forgot about it.

We looked into the dice game for Steps and yes I agree it is a good way of burning coins, this is a short term solution and can harm Steps in the future.

The reason is some of the big exchanges do not take kindly to gambling if you read their terms and conditions. Our aim is to be listed on all the big exchanges and Steps is a longterm project our goal is to be one of the coins of choice in 2015 and beyond.

We as developers are already in discussions and planning ways to burn Steps in future, more announcements will be made soon.

In short we decided to distance ourselves from gambling and we will never endorse it and yes we will find ways to burn coins in future.

We need to look after our retirement fund Smiley

AltcoinSteps (OP)

Activity: 322

Let's make a new altcoin environment.

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2015, 11:21:10 PM

I am sure you all know that we are very busy with the development of Steps.

I hereby would like to invite anyone of the community to share ideas with us to make Steps even bigger!

Steps - Let's make a new altcoin environment.  | Join Us Now!
lentzaj

Activity: 474
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 12:40:25 AM

I hereby would like to invite anyone of the community to share ideas with us to make Steps even bigger!

You guys have a great team. Why not community driven crypto adoptions/acquisition? Taking over abandoned coins, recreating value in the coin, and somehow attaching it to steps. Exchange maybe.It will help rebuild trust in the crypto world.
Does something like that exist? Like a guild of crypto devs haha.
I know there are some developers that will fix broken wallets, node services, blockchain development, public relations (Vegas guy).
Dividends can be paid to coin holders. It packed a punch with Icash which bright more awareness.

Just some ideas.

▄▄███▀ ▀█▄▄▄
       ▄▄▀▀████ ███▄▄▀▀█▀▄
     ▄▀▄███▄▄▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▄█▄
   ▄█▀▄███▀▀▄█ ▀███████▀▄▀▄▀▀▄
  ▀█▀▄▀▀▄▄███ ██▄▀████▀▄██ ██▄▀▄
 ██▄▀█████ ████▄▀██▀▄████ ██▀▄
 █▀▄ ██▄▀██ ███████▄▀▄▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▄█
▄▀▄█ ████▄ ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀█████▀▄▀█▄
▀▄██ ███▀▄█▄▀█████▀▄██▄▀███▀▄█▄▀█
█▄▀██ █▀▄███▄▀███▀▄████▄▀█▀▄███▄▀
 ██▄ ▄██████▄▀█▀▄██████▄▀▄█▀▀▄▄▄
  ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▀▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄█████
  ▀ ███ ██████▀▄▀███████▀▄▀████▀
   ▀████ ███▀▄███ ████▀▄██ ██▀
     ▀███ █▀▄█████▄▀▀▄█████
       ▀█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄

▀▀ ▀███▀▀▀
SPHERIS█████
▄▄▄▄▄
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
▄▄▄▄▄
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
▄▄▄▄▄
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
█████
andrepierre

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 10:03:36 PM

You guys have a great team. Why not community driven crypto adoptions/acquisition? Taking over abandoned coins, recreating value in the coin, and somehow attaching it to steps. Exchange maybe.It will help rebuild trust in the crypto world.
Does something like that exist? Like a guild of crypto devs haha.
I know there are some developers that will fix broken wallets, node services, blockchain development, public relations (Vegas guy).
Dividends can be paid to coin holders. It packed a punch with Icash which bright more awareness.

Just some ideas.

Interesting suggestion and something to think about, however Steps take all our time and effort.

We would like to concentrate to make Steps the best coin possible!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 124 »
  Print  

Jump to: