Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:12:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: We have two options
We reward 2.5 coins per block after block 60 100 and 30 seconds per block. In this case Steps will transfer very fast.
We reward 5 coins per block after block 60 100 and 60 seconds per block.
We reward 1 coins per block after block 60 100 and 30 seconds per block. In this case Steps will transfer very fast.
We reward 2 coins per block after block 60 100 and 60 seconds per block.
We reward 1% POS coins per block after block 60 100 and 30 seconds per block. In this case Steps will transfer very fast.
We reward 1% POS coins per block after block 60 100 and 60 seconds per block.
We keep everything like it is.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 124 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][STEPS] Let's make a new altcoin environment  (Read 193115 times)
m3rt1x

Activity: 484
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 20, 2015, 06:16:44 AM
Last edit: October 20, 2015, 06:34:27 AM by m3rt1x

The guy who sold Steps today at C-Cex is either silly or a manipulator!There was a 2BTC @1000sat wall on Yobit,but still he chose to sell @550 on C-Cex!Interesting!
ReturnOfTheMAC

Activity: 194
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 20, 2015, 09:04:17 AM

The guy who sold Steps today at C-Cex is either silly or a manipulator!There was a 2BTC @1000sat wall on Yobit,but still he chose to sell @550 on C-Cex!Interesting!

Just another manipulator trying to cause a panic dump on Yobit into his own walls at 1000 sat. He failed!

m3rt1x

View Profile
October 20, 2015, 09:57:19 AM

Just another manipulator trying to cause a panic dump on Yobit into his own walls at 1000 sat. He failed!

Yes major fail! Tongue Tongue It didnt't cost him much though!
LordPiccolo

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 20, 2015, 10:04:49 AM

I am sure you all know that we are very busy with the development of Steps.

I hereby would like to invite anyone of the community to share ideas with us to make Steps even bigger!

You guys have a great team. Why not community driven crypto adoptions/acquisition? Taking over abandoned coins, recreating value in the coin, and somehow attaching it to steps. Exchange maybe.It will help rebuild trust in the crypto world.
Does something like that exist? Like a guild of crypto devs haha.
I know there are some developers that will fix broken wallets, node services, blockchain development, public relations (Vegas guy).
Dividends can be paid to coin holders. It packed a punch with Icash which bright more awareness.

Just some ideas.

Interesting suggestion and something to think about, however Steps take all our time and effort.

We would like to concentrate to make Steps the best coin possible!

I would tend to agree here, it takes a lot of effort to take over a coin and run it. Steps has to come first in this instance.

Having tried to revive a coin before I know how much effort it takes and without a community backing it, it's almost pointless doing it. Sometimes it's better to let old coins fade away.

▄███████████████████████   
    █████████████████████████   
    ███████           ███████   
    ███████          ▄███████   
    ███████   ▄▄▄▄███████████   
    ████████████████████████▀   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
xD E L I V E R I N G   B L O C K C H A I N   T E C H N O L O G Yxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxT O   T H E   R E A L   W O R L Dxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
(██████████████████████████████
xphore.ioxx

██████████████████████████████████████
)
ReturnOfTheMAC

View Profile
October 20, 2015, 10:23:44 AM

I am sure you all know that we are very busy with the development of Steps.

I hereby would like to invite anyone of the community to share ideas with us to make Steps even bigger!

You guys have a great team. Why not community driven crypto adoptions/acquisition? Taking over abandoned coins, recreating value in the coin, and somehow attaching it to steps. Exchange maybe.It will help rebuild trust in the crypto world.
Does something like that exist? Like a guild of crypto devs haha.
I know there are some developers that will fix broken wallets, node services, blockchain development, public relations (Vegas guy).
Dividends can be paid to coin holders. It packed a punch with Icash which bright more awareness.

Just some ideas.

Interesting suggestion and something to think about, however Steps take all our time and effort.

We would like to concentrate to make Steps the best coin possible!

I would tend to agree here, it takes a lot of effort to take over a coin and run it. Steps has to come first in this instance.

Having tried to revive a coin before I know how much effort it takes and without a community backing it, it's almost pointless doing it. Sometimes it's better to let old coins fade away.

Any chance that we could appropriate the CIRC trading bot? Can't too hard to reverse engineer the thing and use it for STEPS. The devs scammed us and left over a month ago so It's fair game abandonware now.

Zebedee23
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 20, 2015, 11:57:27 AM

Above wld be pretty cool if its possible!! Smiley

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
██████████        ▀████████
█████████    ████▄  █████████
█████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀   █████████
█████████▄▄  ▄▄   ▄██████████
▀██████████  ███▄  ▀████████▀
▀█████████▄▄█████▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████▀▀▀███▀▀▀████████
█████████   ███   █████████
███████               ███████
██████████   ███   ██████████
▀██████               ██████▀
▀████████   ███   ████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
merl52

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2015, 04:23:54 PM
Last edit: October 20, 2015, 04:46:12 PM by merl52

THOSE WERE STOLEN, THESE COINS WERE MINE. MY COMPUTER WAS HACKED AND I AM NOT SURE HOW I GOT THE TROJAN. IF ANYONE KNOW SOMETHING PLEASE PM ME.
andrepierre

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 20, 2015, 04:52:50 PM

THOSE WERE STOLEN, THESE COINS WERE MINE. MY COMPUTER WAS HACKED AND I AM NOT SURE HOW I GOT THE TROJAN. IF ANYONE KNOW SOMETHING PLEASE PM ME.

I am very sorry to hear about your loss, it is so important before you download anything you MUST check it with virustotal, even if traders tell it is clean do it yourself!!!

I will strongly suggest that you must always update your antivirus and check your computer on a frequent basis, also make sure you wallet is encrypted.
Tortoise75

Activity: 346

View Profile
October 20, 2015, 05:58:34 PM
Last edit: October 20, 2015, 06:14:51 PM by Tortoise75

The experience with the hacking wallets lately showed even Virustotal is not reliable checking new installation files/wallets. Best to run everything in a sandbox/VM/testing computer first and/or at least use a firewall using rules on a per process basis to track weird installation habits/processes/access attempts.

EDIT: I guess there are/were no Hive or Demonic wallets on your machine?
merl52

View Profile
October 20, 2015, 06:16:18 PM

The experience with the hacking wallets lately showed even Virustotal is not reliable checking new installation files/wallets. Best to run everything in a sandbox/VM/testing computer first and/or at least use a firewall using rules on a per process basis to track weird installation habits/processes/access attempts.
    Thanks for the information ....
merl52

View Profile
October 20, 2015, 06:52:18 PM

Scrypt
Hashrate: 981.61 MH

Workers: 31

SHA-256
Hashrate: 2.07 TH

Workers: 7

X11
Hashrate: 9.13 MH

Workers: 3

We are growing we now have 41miners mining ...Steak Cloud Mining is the place to mine it the best way to increase those steps coins you can mine with x11 Shaw 256 or  scrypt miners and at then of the day get payed in steps coins so join me and many other miners to mine with Steak Cloud Mining and get payed in steps .....Happy Mining From Steps...and don't forget to get those coins staking...
ReturnOfTheMAC

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 01:47:59 AM

STEPS is looking mighty close to breaking out on Yobit - i'd advise anyone who wants in to do so now before 2000 sat is passed and 3000 sat quickly follows.

ReturnOfTheMAC

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 02:18:42 AM

I'mTheJuggernaut is giving away steps on Yobit - get in there!

m3rt1x

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 06:20:29 AM

That solves the riddle!I'm terribly sorry to hear that!Hope it's the first and last time this happens to you!I had a trojan too yesterday,AVG blocked it!But the guy still managed to get in my computer.Saw the cursor moving trying to do stuff while I was on yobit!Pulled the network plug out immediatelly anfd ran scans with AVG,Hitman and Malware Bytes.Everything's clean now I guess!Hadn't downloaded any wallets though!There was a hack at another member of the community as well.I have informed him.He will PM you.
Zebedee23
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 07:34:34 AM

Good news, STEPS has now been added to the NOXT android altcoin app. You will be able to buy 100's of different giftcards , Gold , Pay your bills/Bank deposit , coin portfolio/tracking, donate to charity & much more. Im pretty sure this will be the best altcoin app out. Its still in Beta on google play but if anyone from the Steps community wants to join the Beta please DM Rofo , https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=198862 , with the Google Play email you use.
Working on Android OS 4.1 & above

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=841741.0

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
██████████        ▀████████
█████████    ████▄  █████████
█████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀   █████████
█████████▄▄  ▄▄   ▄██████████
▀██████████  ███▄  ▀████████▀
▀█████████▄▄█████▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████▀▀▀███▀▀▀████████
█████████   ███   █████████
███████               ███████
▀██████               ██████▀
▀████████   ███   ████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
LordPiccolo

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 08:24:48 AM

https://twitter.com/lordpiccolo640/status/656743235801501696

Retweet guys, also create your own tweet for Poloniex and cryptsy.

LP

▄███████████████████████   
    ███████           ███████   
    ███████          ▄███████   
    ███████   ▄▄▄▄███████████   
    ████████████████████████▀   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xD E L I V E R I N G   B L O C K C H A I N   T E C H N O L O G Yxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxT O   T H E   R E A L   W O R L Dxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
(██████████████████████████████
xphore.ioxx

██████████████████████████████████████
)
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2015, 12:44:26 PM

That solves the riddle!I'm terribly sorry to hear that!Hope it's the first and last time this happens to you!I had a trojan too yesterday,AVG blocked it!But the guy still managed to get in my computer.Saw the cursor moving trying to do stuff while I was on yobit!Pulled the network plug out immediatelly anfd ran scans with AVG,Hitman and Malware Bytes.Everything's clean now I guess!Hadn't downloaded any wallets though!There was a hack at another member of the community as well.I have informed him.He will PM you.

What did you do when this happened? Browsing some website?

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
stepscoinmarket

Activity: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 02:39:34 PM

Try TrendMicro antivirus  Wink
andrepierre

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 04:19:34 PM
Last edit: October 22, 2015, 07:19:57 AM by andrepierre

Do your own research but OFX Software (Key Scrambler), Premium package encrypt qt wallets as well, maybe worth to consider it.

https://www.qfxsoftware.com/applications.htm
moneycharm

Activity: 189

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 07:35:04 PM

50 STEPS POS rewards is starting!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 124 »
  Print  

Jump to: