Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:32:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: We have two options
We reward 2.5 coins per block after block 60 100 and 30 seconds per block. In this case Steps will transfer very fast.
We reward 5 coins per block after block 60 100 and 60 seconds per block.
We reward 1 coins per block after block 60 100 and 30 seconds per block. In this case Steps will transfer very fast.
We reward 2 coins per block after block 60 100 and 60 seconds per block.
We reward 1% POS coins per block after block 60 100 and 30 seconds per block. In this case Steps will transfer very fast.
We reward 1% POS coins per block after block 60 100 and 60 seconds per block.
We keep everything like it is.

Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][STEPS] Let's make a new altcoin environment  (Read 193110 times)
ozboy2014

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 01:22:21 PM

well, if you think a little, there might be a reason, why a dev isn't posting.

what comes to my mind:
- he is ill/on holiday/dead  Wink
- he is busy

let's assume, second point fits.

why is he busy?
because there are some announcements open, where he is working on:
-Our goal always was and will be to make Steps as user friendly as possible and our next announcements will blow everybody’s mind away!
-Indeed we are busy with the StepsFreelance Marketplace and will post a snapshot over the weekend.  We are progressing well with this project.

i just copied theese lines from 2 different posts from altcoinsteps.

what adds to this:
in about 45000 minutes, steps enters the "normal" 1%-pos milestone.
approximately 3 weeks to go.

what will happen then?
my guess is a dump. many investors will just dump parts of their steps. nothing can stop them from doing so (my personal opinion here).

to prevent a huge dump, there are 2 possibilities:
- announce/release the mindblower
- release the freelancer-market

well, both of them seem not to be ready for release today, or it is a tactical decission to wait and further test them, which is very fine for me, there are enough bananas in this world.

maybe it is all wrong what i wrote, but personally i can wait for a dev post, to read something from him, that has substance.
if you want to read some daily promises, just click blindly on the first bct altcoin announcement page, i guess you hit a scam or pnd-coin where you can find something to satisfy your cravings Wink

It's a fine line between keeping the community informed, making promises after promises and focusing on other threads than your own regardless of the reasoning...help your own coin first before you help others.. my 2cents worth. Good luck

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AltcoinSteps (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Let's make a new altcoin environment.

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2016, 09:55:18 PM

Grandwest and me will have a conference tomorrow once we formalise the announcement we will post it in the next 24 hours.

Steps - Let's make a new altcoin environment.  | Join Us Now!
thoth-Atlantian

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

I AM

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 11:08:57 PM

Grandwest and me will have a conference tomorrow once we formalise the announcement we will post it in the next 24 hours.

Sounds good, Look forward to it

www.dlsag.ch      1ex.trade
Fire Rabbit
Legendary

Activity: 1267

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 06:55:17 AM

Sounds good, Look forward to it

Me too! I have a good feeling that Steps could be worth a lot in the near future! These are real devs that have put in the time and effort to making this happen! Cheesy

.USD Stablecoin Aggregator.                                              ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                            ▄▀      ▄
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █        █
          ▄▄▀▀▀             ▀▀▄▄    ▀▀▄   ▄▀       █
  ▄     ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▄      ▀▀▄▄   █  █       ▄
▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █ ▄▄ █         ▀ ▄        ▀▀▄█▀▀        █
█ █▄ ▀ ▄█ ▀▄▄▄▄▀   █  ▄    ▀▄        ▄          ▄▄
█ ██               █  █     █   ▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▄          █
█ ▀ ▄▄            █   █   ██▀▀▀     ▄ █▀▀▄       █
 ▀▀   ▀▄       ▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀ █    █      ▀
         ▀█▄▄▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀         ▄▀▀▀  ▄▀      ▀▄     █
               ▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▀          █    ▀
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█
.BabelFish.█▀▀▀▀▀▀
█      ▀
 █        █      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  █       ▀▄   ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀             ▀▀▀▄▄
  ▀▄       █  █   ▄▄▀▀      ▄▀         ▄▄▄▄ ▀▄     ▄
   █        ▀▀█▀▀        ▄ ▀         █ ▄▄ █  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀
   ▀▄▄          ▄        ▄▀    ▄  █   ▀▄▄▄▄▀ █▄ ▀ ▄█ █
   █          ▄▀ ▀▀▀▄▄   █     █  █               ██ █
   █       ▄▀▀█ ▄     ▀▀▀██   █   █            ▄▀▄ ▀ █
  ▄█      █    █ ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄█▄  ▀▄▄       ▄▀   ▀
  █     ▄▀      ▀▄  ▀▀▀▄         ▀▄▄▄ ▀▄▄▄▄█▀
 ▄▀    █          ▀▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
█▄▄▄█▀▀
.FISH token sale at Sovryn.████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
AltcoinSteps (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2016, 08:23:25 PM

Our announcement will follow later tonight but before I want to make any announcement I would like to address the following issues.

Steps launched at 7 September 2016 and since day one Grandwest and me were fully committed to the project.

We see Steps as a longterm project, from posts in the thread it seems quite a few investors is nervous about the route we are following and the speed that we are working with. Kindly take note that even if we do not post updates on a daily basis we are making progress!

Initially we launched numerous services in the first few weeks and now we are busy with bigger projects to make Steps user friendly and concentrate to make Steps a main stream currency.

I again would like to make it clear that we are committed to the project for the longterm, the last months many coins was launched and done already, we do not want this to happen to Steps!!!

May I remind the community again that since day 1, Grandwest and me made our wallet addresses public and not since launch we moved or sold any of these coins, we see it as an investment for the future.

For reference I hereby would like to remind everyone about it.

Public Address - Grandwest: SPypcWkGNFfmbMSKhCVsqJZs1bUtim6o3E

Public Address - Altcoinsteps: SaeJbqNBurUkBGrF1HcbiHjx8KacXKKwZG

Grandwest is in constant negotiations with third parties to incorporate Steps and supporting our project.

More will be clear after our announcement tonight.

AltcoinSteps (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2016, 09:30:01 PM

We hereby would like to announce that Messaoudi Walid (4fanbtc) joined the Steps Team. He is the main developer of DubaiCoin-DBIC, he is a seasoned traders and bring a huge amount of experience to the Steps Team.

Outside the Crypto World he owe an import export company and want to utilise his experience in his company and want to merge it with DubaiCoin-DBIC and Steps Coin.

The last few weeks we done some due diligence tests and came to the conclusion that we both have the same goals and objectives. Together and with our wide network of contacts we can achieve our goals quicker.

Steps is proud to announce that we will be part of the DubaiCoin-DBIC Marketplace and you will be able to buy products with Steps.

This will bring great value to Steps and DBIC and our community will be able to buy consumer and electronic goods in Steps.

We are updating our new servers and once the security is updated the joint marketplace will be live, this should be in the next few days.

Grandwest advise the DBIC Team and in the coming days and weeks we will announce more ventures, together we will be able to achieve our goal and expand our community.

We work on a few ventures but decide to only announce them once everything is in place.

Fire Rabbit
Legendary

Activity: 1267

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 01:44:04 AM

We hereby would like to announce that Messaoudi Walid (4fanbtc) joined the Steps Team. He is the main developer of DubaiCoin-DBIC, he is a seasoned traders and bring a huge amount of experience to the Steps Team.

Outside the Crypto World he owe an import export company and want to utilise his experience in his company and want to merge it with DubaiCoin-DBIC and Steps Coin.

The last few weeks we done some due diligence tests and came to the conclusion that we both have the same goals and objectives. Together and with our wide network of contacts we can achieve our goals quicker.

Steps is proud to announce that we will be part of the DubaiCoin-DBIC Marketplace and you will be able to buy products with Steps.

This will bring great value to Steps and DBIC and our community will be able to buy consumer and electronic goods in Steps.

We are updating our new servers and once the security is updated the joint marketplace will be live, this should be in the next few days.

Grandwest advise the DBIC Team and in the coming days and weeks we will announce more ventures, together we will be able to achieve our goal and expand our community.

We work on a few ventures but decide to only announce them once everything is in place.

Both amazing updates! Look forward to the future of Steps! Quick correction, September 7th 2015 you mean? It's absolutely incredible how far Steps has come in such a short period of time!

.USD Stablecoin Aggregator.                                              ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                            ▄▀      ▄
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █        █
          ▄▄▀▀▀             ▀▀▄▄    ▀▀▄   ▄▀       █
  ▄     ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▄      ▀▀▄▄   █  █       ▄
▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █ ▄▄ █         ▀ ▄        ▀▀▄█▀▀        █
█ █▄ ▀ ▄█ ▀▄▄▄▄▀   █  ▄    ▀▄        ▄          ▄▄
█ ██               █  █     █   ▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▄          █
█ ▀ ▄▄            █   █   ██▀▀▀     ▄ █▀▀▄       █
 ▀▀   ▀▄       ▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀ █    █      ▀
         ▀█▄▄▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀         ▄▀▀▀  ▄▀      ▀▄     █
               ▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▀          █    ▀
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█
.BabelFish.█▀▀▀▀▀▀
█      ▀
 █        █      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  █       ▀▄   ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀             ▀▀▀▄▄
  ▀▄       █  █   ▄▄▀▀      ▄▀         ▄▄▄▄ ▀▄     ▄
   █        ▀▀█▀▀        ▄ ▀         █ ▄▄ █  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀
   ▀▄▄          ▄        ▄▀    ▄  █   ▀▄▄▄▄▀ █▄ ▀ ▄█ █
   █          ▄▀ ▀▀▀▄▄   █     █  █               ██ █
   █       ▄▀▀█ ▄     ▀▀▀██   █   █            ▄▀▄ ▀ █
  ▄█      █    █ ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄█▄  ▀▄▄       ▄▀   ▀
  █     ▄▀      ▀▄  ▀▀▀▄         ▀▄▄▄ ▀▄▄▄▄█▀
 ▄▀    █          ▀▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
█▄▄▄█▀▀
.FISH token sale at Sovryn.████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
nac

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 02:11:48 AM

Great hopefully we will see a growth in the market of steps! Thanks for the consistent updates
thoth-Atlantian

I AM

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 12:45:41 PM

Great hopefully we will see a growth in the market of steps! Thanks for the consistent updates

LOL  Roll Eyes

Cool beans on update sounds good.

English isn't first language huh?

take_off

Activity: 396
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 02:36:42 PM

sounds like it well be a good partnership
nice to see communities working together
Frogman
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2016, 08:00:29 PM

so how long before we see a 50 cent step?  Wink
thoth-Atlantian

I AM

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 11:18:58 PM
Last edit: April 21, 2016, 11:33:06 PM by thoth-Atlantian

Update Edit  Wink If you want I can do this to them.
Just send me what you want to say and I will edit it.   Cheesy

We would hereby like to announce that Messaoudi Walid (4fanbtc) has joined the Steps Team.
He is the main developer of DubaiCoin-DBIC, he is also a seasoned trader and brings a huge amount of experience to the Steps Team.

Outside the Crypto world Walid owns an import export company and we want to utilise his experience in this industry by merging DubaiCoin-DBIC and Steps Coin.

Over the last few weeks we have been diligently testing and came to the joint conclusion that we have the same goals and objectives,  
and that together and with our shared wider network of contacts we can achieve our goals sooner

This will bring great value to Steps and DBIC allowing our community to be able to buy consumer and electronic goods in Steps.

We are currently updating to our new servers and once the security is in place the joint marketplace will be live!!
This should be in the next few days.

Grandwest is, as we speak advising the DBIC Team meaning in the coming days and weeks we will announce more updates!!  Shocked

together we will be able to achieve our goal and expand our community mush faster.

As we work through our new ideas be sure to keep your eyes on the thread,

We release updates not promises.    Wink

AltcoinSteps (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2016, 09:58:19 PM

We hereby would like to advise you that our web wallet will go down for a few hours while we update our servers.

AltcoinSteps (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2016, 11:35:59 AM

We hereby would like to advise you that our web wallet will go down for a few hours while we update our servers.

We hereby would like to advise that our server is back online and you are able to deposit and withdraw your Steps again. We included DBIC to our web wallet in preparation of the Marketplace that will go live later this weekend.

The web wallets order and maintenance page will go live next week. We will also have the facility of private messages and notifications.

qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 09:08:59 AM

We hereby would like to advise that our server is back online and you are able to deposit and withdraw your Steps again. We included DBIC to our web wallet in preparation of the Marketplace that will go live later this weekend.

The web wallets order and maintenance page will go live next week. We will also have the facility of private messages and notifications.

This is really good news, it's great to see the coin develop and grow. I will be buying some more this week and send to my wallet soon. I really like the decication of the Tama nd the kindness they show to other coins too!

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Frogman
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2016, 09:06:30 PM

why is the coin dropping so much in value?
ozboy2014

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 09:32:10 PM

Because etas are given but not realised..
Woody20285
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002

Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 09:55:10 PM

Because etas are given but not realized..

Also, a lot of coins are being created which is inflationary, reducing the value of existing coins.
thoth-Atlantian

I AM

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 11:53:28 PM

Also, a lot of coins are being created which is inflationary, reducing the value of existing coins.

Both wrong  Cry

It has held from 500-800 for months now despite inflation and seemingly inactive devs

BTC piling on $50 in a few days has caused the dump,

STEPS is extremely sensitive to rising BTC price being a small alt without a lot happening on it,

Bigger Alts are less affected, but you can see all big STEPS falls are in line with rising BTC. 

Woody20285
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002

Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 02:41:27 AM

Both wrong  Cry
It has held from 500-800 for months now despite inflation and seemingly inactive devs
BTC piling on $50 in a few days has caused the dump,
STEPS is extremely sensitive to rising BTC price being a small alt without a lot happening on it,
Bigger Alts are less affected, but you can see all big STEPS falls are in line with rising BTC.  
Thank you - Great observation - So you would recommend being a big buyer now?
Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 »
  Print  

Jump to: