Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:20:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 548 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CRYPTSY stopping withdraw locking accounts without notifying users! Class Action  (Read 1006434 times)
LeChatNoir

Activity: 699
Merit: 501

Coinpanion.io - Copy Successful Crypto Traders

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2015, 04:25:58 PM

23 days, no coins, no explanations, no verification!

THIEVES!

Coinpanion.io - Copy Successful Crypto Traders

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Guido
Legendary

Activity: 1061
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 07:15:55 PM

go over look at cryptsy trollbox
NO-ONE CAN WITHDRAW

even the saddos in there trolling their shitcoins there 24/7

people have verified tier 1, 2
and still cannot withdraw, a 'bug' in system
'support' tickets are just being closed
no-one being responded to

been going on WEEKS

won't be long before people start turning up and doorstepping paul vernon and project investors inc. like mtgox and demanding their coins, there and then

I am Bonkers BTW
Crypto OG
        +
Digital Artist
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2015, 07:28:51 PM

NO-ONE CAN WITHDRAW

LOL, it's Mintpal all over again.

"zomgawd, muh preshush shitcoinz!!1!"

"where can I dump muh bags instamined of DigitaltrASH nao??1?"

There's no excuse for this, we Monero Mustangs have been warning people not to use Crapsea for MONTHS.

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
cohnhead

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 09:05:51 PM

NO-ONE CAN WITHDRAW

been going on WEEKS

won't be long before people start turning up and doorstepping paul vernon and project investors inc. like mtgox and demanding their coins, there and then

Seems like a lot of rumor. I know for certain you are wrong as I just withdrew just under 100 ltc from their site...just waiting for confirmation on the network.  its been broadcast just not confirmed.
cohnhead

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 09:20:47 PM

so here it is...withdrawal from cryptsy.

LiteCoin LN6Np3hWTfLXa2qXq5F8hGxtXKc5wt4f3J 99.99900000 LTC Yes 2015-10-26 16:56:30
Processed TrxID: 072edf977838a91c88b5c4ae0f7c0ca6955375109ea67728f72318594a249523 @ 2015-10-26 17:00:39

and wallet confirmation

Date: 10/26/2015 17:00
To: LN6Np3hWTfLXa2qXq5F8hGxtXKc5wt4f3J (own address)
Credit: 99.49400500 LTC
Net amount: +99.49400500 LTC
Transaction ID: 072edf977838a91c88b5c4ae0f7c0ca6955375109ea67728f72318594a249523-000
BitcoinCharlie
Legendary

Activity: 1260

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2015, 09:38:33 PM

Honestly, I'm really happy for you. But that doesn't mean there's not thousands of other people that are having problems. Something is really wrong with this situation.

Unobtanium - The crypto commodity you keep! |
Hate Inflation? You'll love $UNO
Guido
Legendary

Activity: 1061

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 10:33:41 PM

Honestly, I'm really happy for you. But that doesn't mean there's not thousands of other people that are having problems. Something is really wrong with this situation.

exactly
I know for a fact hundreds cannot
visit cryptsy trollbox once an hour and you will see new people, everytime, unable to, even after verifying
of course the odd person can, and of course crytsy flunkies and mods will be able to

I am Bonkers BTW
Crypto OG
        +
Digital Artist
RoomBot
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1123

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 10:49:37 PM

Bittrex hardly has a clean record they add coins on launch that are outright scams.

I have had a cryptsy account for 2 years got over 5k trades , not much $$ in it now just a few mill of that rubbish spec.
I was going to send more over to buy some MINT but I'm not going to now,I don't wanna have to enter a support ticket to move a few BTC around.

Whatever they say about verification it looks like they have run outta coins

They've never been breached was my point.

Bittrex definitely has lots of other problems, true.
thoth-Atlantian

Activity: 924

I AM

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 10:55:50 PM

Bittrex hardly has a clean record they add coins on launch that are outright scams.

I have had a cryptsy account for 2 years got over 5k trades , not much $$ in it now just a few mill of that rubbish spec.
I was going to send more over to buy some MINT but I'm not going to now,I don't wanna have to enter a support ticket to move a few BTC around.

Whatever they say about verification it looks like they have run outta coins

they should be investigated for adding that scam coin spec...i thought they were well past that. i guess being registered with fincen doesn't count for much.
anyway I am in similar situation. I have had an account for over two years. Did a fair amount of trading and now have small amount in account.  I submitted documents like photo id and utility bills and was verified back in July 2014.  everytime I logged, the system would confirm I was verified....now it just lets me know I am tier 2 and will be automatically upgraded to tier 3 in 3 months. I guess that clock starts now...not from when I was originally verified, which is bullshit.  i have made withdrawals and deposits in the last couple of days...not huge amounts but certainly over tier 0 limits. (moved btc from tier 0 to tier 2 account...and then off exchange). I do not think they are insolvent but rather they are feeling the heat from regulatory agencies...but i also thought gox wasn't insolvent either.

Yeah SPEC was an in house scam, all mods and flukeys, Maybe wasn't intended to be in beginning but using feedthebaby as dev........

I did go through the KYC stuff for 1ex.trade because it's a separate bank that handles all financials and has an IBAN.
as if your going to send photo ID and utility bills to Big Vern...... like fuck

Say I am shilling or whatever IDK But 1ex.trade is adding alts in the next  week, DOGE, LTC, WBB and an in house coin pegged to $100
30 fiats, only vetted coins and devs and anti PnD trading engine, and fast.......

This is how the modern Crypto exchange should operate. the crypts, polo, ccex and the like will fail soon, Trex maybe a bit later with all the money they make off the back of trades launching scam coin after scam coin, MACRO was a good one, I smashed richie for days on that.... cock smokers

www.dlsag.ch      1ex.trade
thoth-Atlantian

Activity: 924

I AM

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 10:57:54 PM

But I did make Tier 1 last night, easy to fill out form, lets see if I can withdraw trouble free,

Looking past the hilarity that the spec I have on there cant even go to it's wallet because it doesn't work

www.dlsag.ch      1ex.trade
CryptoNick
Legendary

Activity: 987
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 11:03:47 PM

ludacris
My recommendation: listen to some real music and learn to spell properly.

Get out the way fool!
CryptoNick
Legendary

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 11:10:45 PM

so here it is...withdrawal from cryptsy.

LiteCoin LN6Np3hWTfLXa2qXq5F8hGxtXKc5wt4f3J 99.99900000 LTC Yes 2015-10-26 16:56:30
Processed TrxID: 072edf977838a91c88b5c4ae0f7c0ca6955375109ea67728f72318594a249523 @ 2015-10-26 17:00:39

and wallet confirmation

Date: 10/26/2015 17:00
To: LN6Np3hWTfLXa2qXq5F8hGxtXKc5wt4f3J (own address)
Credit: 99.49400500 LTC
Net amount: +99.49400500 LTC
Transaction ID: 072edf977838a91c88b5c4ae0f7c0ca6955375109ea67728f72318594a249523-000

I dare you to send those coins back, is that just a test or are you afraid to exchange at Cryptsy?

I am so glad I left a year ago after they pulled their Bait n Switch.  Same modus operandi no response to tickets and ban from troll box.

Link to MN2 Bait n Switch https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=604272.0
cohnhead

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 11:26:03 PM

i had them on another exchange earning interest and at present have no intention of trading them. i moved them into crypsty and then out to prove i could.
sirazimuth
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 3499

born once atheist

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 11:56:47 PM

doesnt mean there is either.....   thousands huh?   where/how did you come up with that estimate? just curious.....

Bitcoin...the future of all monetary transactions...and always will be
BitcoinCharlie
Legendary

Activity: 1260

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2015, 12:52:41 AM

doesnt mean there is either.....   thousands huh?   where/how did you come up with that estimate? just curious.....
Just an extrapolation of observations of the constant new handles in the troll box that have a complaint about the process / lack of withdraw now that the "bank run" is on. Unless of course, Big Vern may be generating hundreds of new accounts and trolling himself?

I don't have a horse in the race... Left Cryptsy awhile ago. Got scared off when the first hiccups began to occur.

The whole point of crypto is anonymity. KYC is the government-enforced antithesis of that position.

The future of crypto is P2P, not exchanges...

Unobtanium - The crypto commodity you keep! |
Hate Inflation? You'll love $UNO
TGH

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 12:55:12 AM
Last edit: October 27, 2015, 04:21:13 PM by TGH

I am a properly verified Cryptsy user, and I am happy to report that after 64+ hours, a substantial BTC withdrawal (more than 7) finally JUST came through from Cryptsy. Prior to that, another withdrawal eventually went through for 4 BTC and change that took more than 50 hours to complete three days ago. I hope this gives hope to others who might be concerned while waiting for a withdrawal to process.

Something definitely seems to be wrong there at the moment, and I wouldn't recommend anyone depositing a sum they may wish to mobilize quickly until it is widely known that Cryptsy is processing withdrawals in a timely fashion. I'm not sure what the gauge on believing that should be, however.

I have just now initiated another smaller withdrawal (just shy of 1 BTC) in order to test how long it takes. I will keep you all posted on the progress of that.

Additionally, in the heat of having the issues I have been experiencing at Cryptsy, I started this thread, which may (or may not) be interesting to any of you...
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1217578.msg12757973#msg12757973

The spark for me creating that thread was my receiving a secret ban from their chatbox for an indefinite period of time when I was non-offensively complaining about withdrawal times, a ban which has since been lifted. I did need to send a friend into the chatbox with the link to my thread to get it lifted, though. If you don't want to read my opinion on an exchange utilizing that "secret banning" tactic, my thread might not be the place for you, but there are some decent critiques about Cryptsy's overall demeanor as an exchange there. Anyhow, you may wish to wade through my thread's verbosity or not. It's more focused on constructive critiques for the exchange than on purely bashing it, but believe me, I understand everyone's frustration here. I did post a link to this thread in my OP, for what it's worth.

My main purpose in coming here is because I am interested in all of us having a place where we can communicate specifically about the true state of withdrawals at Cryptsy, because nowhere on Cryptsy's website is it publicly stated that they are having widespread withdrawal issues. Unjustifiably, it seems to go against their own policies to post that anywhere but in their chatbox when things get so bad there that their hand is forced to do so. I also wanted others to know there is hope, although I'm not sure if how much "hope" is directly correlated to how much public noise you make there or not (i.e. I made a lot of noise, and I eventually got my money). Making noise is a giant pain in the ass, though, and no one should be put in a position where that becomes necessary to receive justice (or their hard-earned money).

I imagine there are some people here who are simply pissed off because they have money stuck on there and don't want to get verified. I will say the "Tier 1" verification (2K daily up to 10K monthly in crypto withdrawals) is as simple as a name and an address. It takes ten seconds to complete. There was no way around Cryptsy making that a requirement, because they are dealing with FIAT, as well as crypto. I hope Cryptsy's choice to deal in FIAT (and the requirements that come along with it) will not lead to Cryptsy's demise, but that is another topic entirely. They completely abandoned their alt-coin community roots on that one (and for what?!) -- some daily chump change in FIAT purchases that will never come anywhere remotely near Bitstamp, Bitfinex, BTC-e, or Coinbase? A bad decision all around. It seems to me that their alt-coin volume has done nothing but drop since introducing FIAT.

I guess the people who are going to be most upset are the people who had substantial sums in crypto on Cryptsy and were suddenly slapped with needing to verify and refuse to, for whatever reason. Additionally, there are already a lot of properly verified users who have had withdrawals stuck in limbo (for days, if not weeks) and are getting the run around from support or no answer at all. The new limits would be even more annoying if someone had more than 10K in crypto on there and was suddenly facing the prospect that it would definitely take more than a month to move their funds out, regardless of being properly verified. Fortunately, I am not one of those people. I just needed to make a few withdrawals to get to a place that makes me comfortable at the moment. I have been negatively effected by the absurd amounts of time it takes to withdrawal a substantial sum of money from Cryptsy, however, and it sounds like a lot of people here are in a far worse boat. I wish you all well in hopefully getting your funds back, and I will keep you all updated on my own withdrawal situations.

The bottom line is that Cryptsy should visibly warn people (before they allow them to make deposits) that they are having huge problems with withdrawals. Cryptsy also needs to get their withdrawals working quickly again (and without the constant need to fill out a support ticket), or they are going to lose a vast majority of their customers, if they haven't already. They have already lost a lot a faith.
Malooka
Copper Member

Activity: 289
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 01:11:42 AM

NO-ONE CAN WITHDRAW

been going on WEEKS

Seems like a lot of rumor. I know for certain you are wrong as I just withdrew just under 100 ltc from their site...just waiting for confirmation on the network.  its been broadcast just not confirmed.

This isn't "a lot of rumor."  Support ticket filed last Friday, no response at all.

http://imgur.com/w1u4RTz
usukan
Legendary

Activity: 1590
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 07:30:00 AM

I believe you are absolutely correct

ludacris
My recommendation: listen to some real music and learn to spell properly.

--

--
usukan
Legendary

Activity: 1590
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 07:34:46 AM

agree 100% on P2P future

We just dont need exchanges - any options at present - Mycelium?

Anybody used it?

Shapeshift - but it must be KYC soon surely since US based?  Its that correct?

Just an extrapolation of observations of the constant new handles in the troll box that have a complaint about the process / lack of withdraw now that the "bank run" is on. Unless of course, Big Vern may be generating hundreds of new accounts and trolling himself?

I don't have a horse in the race... Left Cryptsy awhile ago. Got scared off when the first hiccups began to occur.

The whole point of crypto is anonymity. KYC is the government-enforced antithesis of that position.

The future of crypto is P2P, not exchanges...

--

--
CryptoNick
Legendary

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 10:47:44 AM

NO-ONE CAN WITHDRAW

been going on WEEKS

This isn't "a lot of rumor."  Support ticket filed last Friday, no response at all.

http://imgur.com/w1u4RTz

Exactly! These are Facts that no one can dispute. The MN2 Bait and Switch happened for real and now these complaints are more numerous and real. Cryptsy really did Raffle off MN2 Shares they said they would never sell them, yet it was about 28 bitcoins worth of entries for the Raffle to win 200 MN2 shares. People were buying Cryptsy points to participate. Cryptsy also stated that they would buy back their own points to bolster the market so they also owned those points that were sold also. Their track record speaks for itself and it is the same tactics employed against users.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 548 »
  Print  

Jump to: