Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:14:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 548 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CRYPTSY stopping withdraw locking accounts without notifying users! Class Action  (Read 1006430 times)
BitJohn

Activity: 826
Merit: 1001

@Bit_John

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 11:38:40 PM

@Crestington
YES.. a few weeks back he said eh

[NEWS] BitJohn Leaves Cryptsy + Interview
That will give you a summary and a link to his original quote.

I think we have to give some respect to the man.. i never agreed with him and i complained a lot.
But his leaving is big news i thought.. and he does deserve some respect i figure.

EDIT:
It's silly to think his leaving was a non issue and no one really cared or even commented.. WOW !

I used to talk to BitJohn on Skype, he can be a bit of a dick at times but I respect him. If you guys are looking for dirt on him, I don't have anything and mainly just complained to him.

Lol I didn't mean to be.... Sad Sometimes the stress of things would get to me.
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 11:41:57 PM

@Crestington

I think we have to give some respect to the man.. i never agreed with him and i complained a lot.
But his leaving is big news i thought.. and he does deserve some respect i figure.

EDIT:
It's silly to think his leaving was a non issue and no one really cared or even commented.. WOW !

According to BitJohn, Horus was also no longer employed at Cryptsy, replaced with some other dude named Horus, with Horus I returning ~24 hours to replace Horus II.

For those having moneys tied up at Cryptsy, you best pray that there's not some Horus III, IV, V, etc., lurking about readying to make their more: https://cpu5.provestnet.net/

When did I say that? lol Horus is always the same Horus.

By bad. I meant Jim:

I guess its time to make an appearance. Though it will be short.
I personally do not have the patience or right temperament for forums fud and trolls, so I tend to keep away from where they reside.

Just to clear up a couple of things:
Horus and Pr9me were volunteers to start, when i came on board and the WSJ article came out we needed some extra help in company and we brought
them both in. At that time however neither were actual employees and Pr9me wasnt putting in the time he was getting paid for so he was basically let go.
Horus after a time was then hired by us. To my knowledge Pr9me is not Horus and Im pretty sure i brought them both on at same time..

We have a new PR manager who will begin addressing the public very soon. He works for me and his name is HORUS  lol  Enjoy!
BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1115

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 11:48:29 PM

I'm starting to feel like I'm watching my dog chew on the wrong bones. Undecided

For the record, I'm pretty sure Horus is Horus. We used to talk a bit on Skype. He's good people.

PS. Where's OP?  Anybody know the status of the lawsuit at all??

Forgive my petulance and oft-times, I fear, ill-founded criticisms, and forgive me that I have, by this time, made your eyes and head ache with my long letter. But I cannot forgo hastily the pleasure and pride of thus conversing with you.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2015, 11:55:41 PM

I'm starting to feel like I'm watching my dog chew on the wrong bones. Undecided

For the record, I'm pretty sure Horus is Horus. We used to talk a bit on Skype. He's good people.

PS. Where's OP?  Anybody know the status of the lawsuit at all??

The OP started a new thread:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1207184
peonminer

Activity: 798
Merit: 531

Crypto is King.

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 11:56:08 PM

@ BitJohn

Actions speak louder than words.

Good luck brother. I'm sure you're glad to put it all behind you.
Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 11:59:33 PM

@Crestington

EDIT:

I used to talk to BitJohn on Skype, he can be a bit of a dick at times but I respect him. If you guys are looking for dirt on him, I don't have anything and mainly just complained to him.

Lol I didn't mean to be.... Sad Sometimes the stress of things would get to me.

Lol, don't worry about it, that's all I took it as anyways. Good luck on your future endeavors, hope you will pop on the forums to say hi every once in a while.
suchmoon
Legendary

Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2015, 12:10:04 AM

Can't fault the exchange for giving people what they want.

I can agree with that but certain government agencies may frown upon "what people want" becoming a massive scam like the XPY. Let's not forget the "want" was predicated on blatant fraud, $20 floor etc. There is no doubt Cryptsy profited from the 1000 BTC daily volume during Garza's heyday not to mention the exceptionally warm relationship going as far as warning their buddy about the CFTC complaint so it's not quite that innocent.
BitJohn

@Bit_John

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 12:12:41 AM

Thanks guys I appreciate it. I will say again however that knowing the people a lot of the conspiracies are well kinda out there. Now are there conspiracies to be had yes I have a ton haha. Paul is a pretty honest dude from all my experiences take it with a grain of salt if you want. Every decision ever made was to support the users honestly revenues. I tried a billion zillion times to try and delist coins for instance and it wasnt happening he feels that is peoples investments and that we need to support that. There are a few folks I could say really nasty things about but I wont none of them work there anymore, but its probably best I dont push the NDA to far haha.
BitJohn

@Bit_John

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 12:20:11 AM

Can't fault the exchange for giving people what they want.

I can agree with that but certain government agencies may frown upon "what people want" becoming a massive scam like the XPY. Let's not forget the "want" was predicated on blatant fraud, $20 floor etc. There is no doubt Cryptsy profited from the 1000 BTC daily volume during Garza's heyday not to mention the exceptionally warm relationship going as far as warning their buddy about the CFTC complaint so it's not quite that innocent.

If I may be so bold: these are the right bones to chew.

Carry on. Smiley
I will play along its still only about 45 grand in fees on the high end. Back to my business model statement it is not worth it to support a scam to support a scam for that amount of money.
seedooroff

Activity: 343
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 12:48:27 AM

Hi, crypto-people! It seems to me that the time has come to make the truth about his kriptsi. This market is constantly under attack, but they do not just deny access to Exchange. In most of these moments with her it was stolen crypto coins. I say this with confidence, because One of those who was able to steal some coins last year, told me about it. It seems that the fate of the stock exchange expects Mt Gox. Me and my team has long gone from this exchange after I have shown evidence of theft of coins. Despite the fact that we bear the loss, refusing to trade on it, we are insured against loss of part of our capital. Be careful not to jeopardize their coins!

P.S. Sorry, an error in writing. It is to inform you in a hurry)
BitJohn

@Bit_John

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 12:50:42 AM

Hi, crypto-people! It seems to me that the time has come to make the truth about his kriptsi. This market is constantly under attack, but they do not just deny access to Exchange. In most of these moments with her it was stolen crypto coins. I say this with confidence, because One of those who was able to steal some coins last year, told me about it. It seems that the fate of the stock exchange expects Mt Gox. Me and my team has long gone from this exchange after I have shown evidence of theft of coins. Despite the fact that we bear the loss, refusing to trade on it, we are insured against loss of part of our capital. Be careful not to jeopardize their coins!

wtf....are you trying to say.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 12:53:02 AM

Perhaps this?

"And that's why we can't currently trade RobotCoin for FurryCoin."
BitJohn

@Bit_John

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 12:58:47 AM

Perhaps this?

So this I know the answer to I asked.. Its a DDOS someone found a way behind incapsula.
seedooroff

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 01:00:26 AM

Perhaps this?

I'm trying to say that cryptsy been repeatedly robbed by hackers. And if it does not attract additional investment, it will be bent as MT Gox soon.
Maybe even now)
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

Activity: 1624

All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2015, 01:00:44 AM

No not Furrycoin ! Shocked

That mudder was right ! IT IS my fault.

I'm a stupid shitcoin trolling plant eating cunt !

Cry  Cry  Cry  Cool  Cool  Cool  Grin  Cheesy  Wink  Shocked

We need to avoid this copy n paste disfunctional coin mad man. WTF are you thinking ? lolz.. By my guesstimation, he has dozens of alts with more sprouting up every day/week.

He has made a fortune while many an investor and miner have been forked by his set up to fail ponzi junk.

Its because of plant eating cunts like these that decent people has to suffer. Blame this prick and send him 1000 pm's a day. Why the fuck would I help a CUNT like that.

cohnhead

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 01:02:47 AM

Perhaps this?

I'm trying to say that cryptsy been repeatedly robbed by hackers. And if it does not attract additional investment, it will be bent as MT Gox soon.
Maybe even now)

it would great if you could supply evidence of the repeated hacks. also about how much was stolen. I was under impression that they were never hacked
BitJohn

@Bit_John

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 01:18:13 AM

Perhaps this?

Maybe even now)

it would great if you could supply evidence of the repeated hacks. also about how much was stolen. I was under impression that they were never hacked

Id like to see it if you got it.
seedooroff

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 01:23:22 AM

Perhaps this?

Maybe even now)

If I have them presented to the public, I expose the risk of my informant. I just donёs you information that you can not believe it, because Can you believe cryptsy that on some coins could not carry out withdrawals for several months.  Wink
BitJohn

@Bit_John

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 01:25:51 AM

Perhaps this?

Maybe even now)

If I have them presented to the public, I expose the risk of my informant. I just donёs you information that you can not believe it, because Can you believe cryptsy that on some coins could not carry out withdrawals for several months.  Wink
So that's a no.... You have no evidence
Timelord2067
Legendary

Merit: 2216

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 01:28:03 AM

BTC 7 from this https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1261455.0 scam accusation against JameRD land in a straight line in the wallet you've mentioned.

Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 548 »
  Print  

Jump to: