April 25, 2024, 05:39:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: none
. - 0 (0%)
. - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 148 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌱[ANN] SOIL | Environmental | Agriculture | Smart Contracts | Sustainable  (Read 237556 times)
GoldenEye

Activity: 601
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 08:34:40 PM

Difficulty: 140.66

No, 421G

> eth.getBlock(eth.blockNumber)
{
  difficulty: 421941744887,

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bolt1909

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 08:42:40 PM

Difficulty: 140.66
Shkembe
Legendary

Activity: 1559
Merit: 1001

Epic Private Internet Cash

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 09:03:02 PM

It seems the interest grows up!? Smiley
GoldenEye

Activity: 601

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 09:21:01 PM

No idea what Suprnova is showing.

What's the right value?
sammy007
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 09:34:34 PM

diff: 422315534233
height: 16400
CryptoBeef

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 09:41:35 PM

Why i lose coins (simplified explanation)

1 : you receive shares , you mine the block and get the reward
2 : another ppl receive the same shares and mine the block too and get the reward too.
3 : when the blockchain is reorganized  the fastest miner keeps the reward and balances are updated (for the slowest miner, the block is orphaned)

This is due to latency and extreme fast time block ( during the launch).

hello I lost all the coins to move from the old to the new portfolio some way to recover thanks if you help me I give you a high reward

Did you make a copy of your wallet?

Copy the contents in C:\Users\USER\AppData\Roaming\Soil\keystore , then put that copy in the new wallet in the new machine.

USER= login/username credentials

Old hand:
1) Doubleclick  "delete_SOIL_folder.bat" to delete the test-net SOIL folder (important)
2) Doubleclick "new_account.bat" - Set a password. The window should be closing automatically.
3) Doubleclick "soil.bat"
4) (optional) Doubleclick "SOILsafe.bat" for our Gui Wallet

doing so will erase all apart on the old purse was no folder keystore

hi there. was reading thru your posts from today, about the issue with your wallet. im trying to understand the problem that occurred. as far as i understand things, you had to reinstall teh main net package, and didnt back up the keystore file in your, if you are using windows, users/USER/appdata/roaming/soil/keystore file folder?

there SHOULD have been a post detailing what to do beforehand in case of such emergencies, regarding how to safeguard your coins in that event, which is actually somewhat relevant to any cryptocoin you work with.... and thats something we'll be adding to the FAQ on the website to prevent others from suffering a similar fate in the future.

but i was wondering if youd managed to get anything straightened away? looking thru the explorer, the wallet address you provided me still has 5000SOIL listed for it, so im a little confused.... did you reinstall SOIL after id sent you your capped testnet mining bounty?

you mentioned your friend also lost their balance of SOIL as well, if you dont mind, have them PM me their wallet address so that i can investigate this further.

there WAS a keystore folder in the appropriate (referrenced above) location, although im not familiar with MAC or linux iterations of the wallet and keystore storage there, but i changed over from main net to test net several times in the week leading up to our launch, to test the official mining pool that we are still working on, to test the faucet we have set up and are just adjusting the dispersal time limits right now (dispersment will be set at 0.05 SOIL) and i never had issues finding or backing up my keystore wallet from one net to the other to keep them separated.

might there be a program you can download to assist with undelete where you might find the keystore files that seem to have been lost? since the deletion of the main net wallet only occured recently, its unlikely your system would have written over the data by now, so there might still be a way to retrieve them. the coins ARE there, in the wallet address you provided me.

i seem to remember reading something in the command line options for geth (that would also apply to gsoil) about importing wallets, and with the wallet address and your password there, you should be able to retrieve it in gsoil. ill look into it, just need a bit more information from you and your friend before i can investigate what we can do for you any further.

http://screenshot.net/4y6enid?es

I found the keys file but can not recover firefox overwrote me some idea .....is partially recovered but when you get into the keystore folder, the address listed in the portfolio balance 0

http://screenshot.net/5poo2im?es

I hope I've provided more information and hopefully a solution thanks

Hey man, listen to me. Just answer my simple question: Does SOIL client sync? If it doesn't, your balance will be 0 forever.

if I have synchronized and attempt to unlock the wallet aside and not let me tells me that the Y value is invalid
I don't really understand you. Lock or unlock doesn't matter here. So, if you like to see your coins in your wallet, you have to:

1. Run gsoil.bat to get SOIL client syncs all blocks.

2. Run soilsafer.bat to check your balance while SOIL client is syncing.

However, gsoil.bat won't sync sometimes. You have to check it. Make sure it is syncing first.

And, you did not answer my question. Please! I cannot help you if you keep asking me or imaging a new situation. Thanks.

if you read the previous post my problem is recorded , I overwrote the utc keystore and I have recovered partially with recuva , but put in the roaming / keystore folder the address listed in the cashless portfolio , the portfolio is synchronized it seems unless this damage

Hi, unfortunately, I think it is almost impossible to recover overwritten files. Maybe you can ask on specialized forums or try another software...
I am not an expert in this field...
Bagdar13

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 09:43:24 PM

Suprnova on eth, exp and shift seems to show difficulty/2 on all coins of this class.
SpeedDemon13

Activity: 518

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2015, 09:56:29 PM

Suprnova on eth, exp and shift seems to show difficulty/2 on all coins of this class.

The diff in the wallet is correct. Because if you look at ETH and the clones of it with a real-time block explorer, they match. Maybe OCminer hasn't optimize that portion of the coding for his ETH/ETH clone pools?

CRYPTSY exchange: https://www.cryptsy.com/users/register?refid=9017 BURST= BURST-TE3W-CFGH-7343-6VM6R BTC=1CNsqGUR9YJNrhydQZnUPbaDv6h4uaYCHv ETH=0x144bc9fe471d3c71d8e09d58060d78661b1d4f32 SHF=0x13a0a2cb0d55eca975cf2d97015f7d580ce52d85 EXP=0xd71921dca837e415a58ca0d6dd2223cc84e0ea2f SC=6bdf9d12a983fed6723abad91a39be4f95d227f9bdb0490de3b8e5d45357f63d564638b1bd71 CLAMS=xGVTdM9EJpNBCYAjHFVxuZGcqvoL22nP6f SOIL=0x8b5c989bc931c0769a50ecaf9ffe490c67cb5911
SpeedDemon13

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2015, 10:00:24 PM

our SOILfaucet is active... http://faucet.soilcoin.xyz
disperses .05 SOIL once every 24 hours...

we will keep it up, topping funds from community reserve as neccesary. not a massive balance, to prevent those who abuse wallets with ip switching from attacking it as they do with many BTC faucets and costing community.

enjoy.

When will there be a new block explorer, ie. like etherchain.org .

The OP doesn't have pool info on it.

I messaged them twice already.. Don't seem to be very interested in listing it

we have the basic block explorer, which is suitable for the time being. a more advanced, inclusive explorer will come along, but to build a relevant one with all the features that might be expected, will take some time. we've had talks with block explorer developers, some of them find it hard to port what they have for regular altcoins towards ETH network based crypto. others, we are waiting until exchange inclusion, stable valuation so tht we can offer a compensurate bounty in SOIL to rates that most blockchain explorers would receive from other coins.

barring that, many block explorers for ETH are open source, but just porting one over to SOIL for convenience sake isnt prudent, nor fair play. we WILL have a better featured block explorer up, but considering we've only been active for less than 48 hours, at this very moment it is not our biggest priority. consider that SHF didnt really have a block explorer for two and a half weeks after launch. EXP had their explorer up within a week, but are still tweaking it. block explorers for ETH require a lot of rework for the overall coding, unlike sha256 and scrypt coins where such have been available for a long long time. the overall ETH network is onlya few months old, and even theyre behind their plans for the release of phase 2: homestead.

this is a brand new algo, and it WILL take time to produce something perfect, and its pointless to slap something together as a bridge explorer when the basic information you need is there.

what features of a block explorer do you find necessary above everything else? if a bridge explorer will be built to include more details, what do you find absolutely necessary RIGHT NOW?

Geez, don't have to get defensive about it. Can't anyone inquire without any bias. lol

On a serious note, only reason I ask about the block explorer is that certain exchanges and coinmarketcap require a real-time one with api calls.

CRYPTSY exchange: https://www.cryptsy.com/users/register?refid=9017 BURST= BURST-TE3W-CFGH-7343-6VM6R BTC=1CNsqGUR9YJNrhydQZnUPbaDv6h4uaYCHv ETH=0x144bc9fe471d3c71d8e09d58060d78661b1d4f32 SHF=0x13a0a2cb0d55eca975cf2d97015f7d580ce52d85 EXP=0xd71921dca837e415a58ca0d6dd2223cc84e0ea2f SC=6bdf9d12a983fed6723abad91a39be4f95d227f9bdb0490de3b8e5d45357f63d564638b1bd71 CLAMS=xGVTdM9EJpNBCYAjHFVxuZGcqvoL22nP6f SOIL=0x8b5c989bc931c0769a50ecaf9ffe490c67cb5911
bachim

Activity: 10

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 10:08:05 PM

2 : another ppl receive the same shares and mine the block too and get the reward too.
3 : when the blockchain is reorganized  the fastest miner keeps the reward and balances are updated (for the slowest miner, the block is orphaned)

hello I lost all the coins to move from the old to the new portfolio some way to recover thanks if you help me I give you a high reward

Copy the contents in C:\Users\USER\AppData\Roaming\Soil\keystore , then put that copy in the new wallet in the new machine.

Old hand:
1) Doubleclick  "delete_SOIL_folder.bat" to delete the test-net SOIL folder (important)
2) Doubleclick "new_account.bat" - Set a password. The window should be closing automatically.

hi there. was reading thru your posts from today, about the issue with your wallet. im trying to understand the problem that occurred. as far as i understand things, you had to reinstall teh main net package, and didnt back up the keystore file in your, if you are using windows, users/USER/appdata/roaming/soil/keystore file folder?

there SHOULD have been a post detailing what to do beforehand in case of such emergencies, regarding how to safeguard your coins in that event, which is actually somewhat relevant to any cryptocoin you work with.... and thats something we'll be adding to the FAQ on the website to prevent others from suffering a similar fate in the future.

but i was wondering if youd managed to get anything straightened away? looking thru the explorer, the wallet address you provided me still has 5000SOIL listed for it, so im a little confused.... did you reinstall SOIL after id sent you your capped testnet mining bounty?

you mentioned your friend also lost their balance of SOIL as well, if you dont mind, have them PM me their wallet address so that i can investigate this further.

there WAS a keystore folder in the appropriate (referrenced above) location, although im not familiar with MAC or linux iterations of the wallet and keystore storage there, but i changed over from main net to test net several times in the week leading up to our launch, to test the official mining pool that we are still working on, to test the faucet we have set up and are just adjusting the dispersal time limits right now (dispersment will be set at 0.05 SOIL) and i never had issues finding or backing up my keystore wallet from one net to the other to keep them separated.

might there be a program you can download to assist with undelete where you might find the keystore files that seem to have been lost? since the deletion of the main net wallet only occured recently, its unlikely your system would have written over the data by now, so there might still be a way to retrieve them. the coins ARE there, in the wallet address you provided me.

i seem to remember reading something in the command line options for geth (that would also apply to gsoil) about importing wallets, and with the wallet address and your password there, you should be able to retrieve it in gsoil. ill look into it, just need a bit more information from you and your friend before i can investigate what we can do for you any further.

I found the keys file but can not recover firefox overwrote me some idea .....is partially recovered but when you get into the keystore folder, the address listed in the portfolio balance 0

Hey man, listen to me. Just answer my simple question: Does SOIL client sync? If it doesn't, your balance will be 0 forever.

if I have synchronized and attempt to unlock the wallet aside and not let me tells me that the Y value is invalid
I don't really understand you. Lock or unlock doesn't matter here. So, if you like to see your coins in your wallet, you have to:

However, gsoil.bat won't sync sometimes. You have to check it. Make sure it is syncing first.

And, you did not answer my question. Please! I cannot help you if you keep asking me or imaging a new situation. Thanks.

if you read the previous post my problem is recorded , I overwrote the utc keystore and I have recovered partially with recuva , but put in the roaming / keystore folder the address listed in the cashless portfolio , the portfolio is synchronized it seems unless this damage

Hi, unfortunately, I think it is almost impossible to recover overwritten files. Maybe you can ask on specialized forums or try another software...
TRy
http://www.cgsecurity.org/wiki/PhotoRec
Then in results you have to find file which  include "UTC" in the name
benjy33
Legendary

Activity: 1339
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 10:33:30 PM

3 : when the blockchain is reorganized  the fastest miner keeps the reward and balances are updated (for the slowest miner, the block is orphaned)

Old hand:
1) Doubleclick  "delete_SOIL_folder.bat" to delete the test-net SOIL folder (important)

TRy
http://www.cgsecurity.org/wiki/PhotoRec
Then in results you have to find file which  include "UTC" in the name

Researching seguire ok thanks but I want a Response dev ... porq has been due that problem and aver if I can pay the lost coins since UN has had to be alien to my fault I only did what I put in 1 post and I was just overwrote
abvhiael

Activity: 722
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 11:04:43 PM

what features of a block explorer do you find necessary above everything else? if a bridge explorer will be built to include more details, what do you find absolutely necessary RIGHT NOW?
Geez, don't have to get defensive about it. Can't anyone inquire without any bias. lol

On a serious note, only reason I ask about the block explorer is that certain exchanges and coinmarketcap require a real-time one with api calls.

oh i wasnt getting defensive, im genuinely curious what features yourself and other community members feel are necessary in a block explorer. there are so many out there, even for ETH, and each has its own "feel". SOILs explorer is pretty much bare bones. it does its job, but not much more... we want to have the transaction explorer implemented, that much is certain, and a priority in the block explorer...

ive seen so many explorers with SO DAMN MUCH information on them, it gets overwhelming and confusing. then theres the PRETTY ones with nice graphics but... (shrugs)... ive always been of the school that simpler is better, less moving parts, etc. but thats just me. coinmarketcap is probably the biggest reason id like to see a rolling minted coins count on the explorer. thats usually the first page i open in the morning. (gotta check on how my treasured dobbscoins are doing! ive been a SubGenius for 25 years, and i buy up BOB as often as can, or remember) so itd be nice to see and monitor how SOIL is doing with a format im utterly familiar with.

we are looking very seriously at a community members block explorer, it has a great deal of information and is still very lean. just waiting to hit the market and find our valuation in the first couplefew days, so that we can offer a fair bounty to him, commensurate to what block explorers usually receive for porting the software and hosting it.

anywho.. wasnt trying to be growly, just want to know what you folkses look for in a n explorer, what makes one better than another..
abvhiael

Activity: 722
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 11:13:30 PM

Researching seguire ok thanks but I want a Response dev ... porq has been due that problem and aver if I can pay the lost coins since UN has had to be alien to my fault I only did what I put in 1 post and I was just overwrote

im having a really hard time understanding your post. i do understand where your problem has come from, and ive been reading up on it, how to recover something thats likely been partially written over. its not an easy fix. when updating a wallet, for ANY cryptocurrency, you should always backup your wallet.dat or keystore. i generally back them up as soon as i make the wallet anyhow.. (something like keystore_"coinname") and store it on a memory stick in a safe place. one of the first things i read when i started reading up on bitcoin was that DONT FORGET YOUR PASSWORD and BACKUP EVERYTHING! have you tried importing the wallet (like the ethereum "olympic" & presale wallets into the "frontier" geth-architecture) into gsoil? i assume you have the wallet address, and know your password. what does a explorer query on that wallet address present? unfortunately thats the best i can offer tonite. its federal election night here in canada and its hard to concentrate on THIS while watching the worst prime minister in canada's history getting unseated.
rphillips1217

View Profile
October 20, 2015, 12:04:06 AM

Can anybody tell me why when I try to connect to supernova through the etherminer it closes automatically?

I have the .bat set to ""bin\ethminer.exe" -G -F stratum+tcp://soil.suprnova.cc:2000 -u Weblogin.Worker -p Worker Password"

Do I have the mining pool settings wrong? I'm using windows 7 64 bit soilcoin mining package with a regular .bat file.
Rexxxem

Activity: 368
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 20, 2015, 12:06:31 AM

Can anybody tell me why when I try to connect to supernova through the etherminer it closes automatically?

I have the .bat set to ""bin\ethminer.exe" -G -F stratum+tcp://soil.suprnova.cc:2000 -u Weblogin.Worker -p Worker Password"

Do I have the mining pool settings wrong? I'm using windows 7 64 bit soilcoin mining package with a regular .bat file.

Take off the "bin\"

Edit
And it doesnt use stratum. Use "Http://" instead.
SpeedDemon13

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2015, 12:09:46 AM

oh i wasnt getting defensive, im genuinely curious what features yourself and other community members feel are necessary in a block explorer. there are so many out there, even for ETH, and each has its own "feel". SOILs explorer is pretty much bare bones. it does its job, but not much more... we want to have the transaction explorer implemented, that much is certain, and a priority in the block explorer...

ive seen so many explorers with SO DAMN MUCH information on them, it gets overwhelming and confusing. then theres the PRETTY ones with nice graphics but... (shrugs)... ive always been of the school that simpler is better, less moving parts, etc. but thats just me. coinmarketcap is probably the biggest reason id like to see a rolling minted coins count on the explorer. thats usually the first page i open in the morning. (gotta check on how my treasured dobbscoins are doing! ive been a SubGenius for 25 years, and i buy up BOB as often as can, or remember) so itd be nice to see and monitor how SOIL is doing with a format im utterly familiar with.

we are looking very seriously at a community members block explorer, it has a great deal of information and is still very lean. just waiting to hit the market and find our valuation in the first couplefew days, so that we can offer a fair bounty to him, commensurate to what block explorers usually receive for porting the software and hosting it.

anywho.. wasnt trying to be growly, just want to know what you folkses look for in a n explorer, what makes one better than another..

Maybe you can make a bounty for the block explorer.

I agree, a simple but fully functional explorer is best. The one currently is ok, but doesn't meet the standards that some exchanges require and coinmarketcap requires it.

sammy007
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 20, 2015, 12:12:07 AM

@soil, @abvhiael, add link to OTC thread to OP.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1213614.0
rphillips1217

View Profile
October 20, 2015, 12:13:24 AM

Take off the "bin\"

Edit
I tried both and they didn't seem to work.

Keep in mind I also did exactly what supernova told me to do on their "Getting Started" tab and tried it with CGminer as well.

EDIT: When I try running it with out the login and password it shows:

JSON-RPC problem. Probably couldn't connect. Retrying in 1...
miner  08:19:39|main  Getting work package...
  X  08:19:39|main  Failed to submit hashrate.
  X  08:19:39|main  Dynamic exception type: class jsonrpc::JsonRpcException
std::exception::what: Exception -32603 : INTERNAL_ERROR: : 404 page not found

MinermanNC
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 20, 2015, 12:19:40 AM

Take off the "bin\"

Edit

Keep in mind I also did exactly what supernova told me to do on their "Getting Started" tab and tried it with CGminer as well.

What I am mining with now

ethminer -G -F http://soil.suprnova.cc:2000/xxxx.99/15

This works well with 7950's, 7970's had trouble with 7790's

*BTC: 1DiR25SPo84sThzTATr27EZEQZLt6hv6tG
rphillips1217

View Profile
October 20, 2015, 12:23:06 AM

Take off the "bin\"

Edit

What I am mining with now

ethminer -G -F http://soil.suprnova.cc:2000/xxxx.99/15

This works well with 7950's, 7970's had trouble with 7790's
OH I see what I did wrong now!

I was using -u and -p for the login commands instead of /

Idk why it's different for Soilcoin mining but atleast i figured it out this time... Thank you!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 148 »
  Print  

Jump to: