March 29, 2024, 12:47:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: none
. - 0 (0%)
. - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 148 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌱[ANN] SOIL | Environmental | Agriculture | Smart Contracts | Sustainable  (Read 237553 times)
Shkembe
Legendary

Activity: 1559
Merit: 1001

Epic Private Internet Cash

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 07:04:32 AM

We are now at the dump phase. 11k sat means 35 BTC whole worth of Soil wich is funny. It take it plase soon, probably 50k is a realistic price when dev share his future plans.
For now I prefer to buy, it is cheaper than mining, no costs. Weak hands will fill my pockets as always. Smiley

Don't bother, 7K satoshi now, to be honest I think the whole marketcap of this fork should be 0 satoshi in order to be fair. There are no development plans. Just yet another useless fork and "developers" (don't call them developers) don't even know why the hell they pushed fork button on github. Currently this crap in a big decline and miners will hop back to ethereum causing network to die. We all will forget it within a week, just like Shift and Expanse shit dead.

ETH is a technology, not a currency at all, well maybe just with in-game currency. There are full time paid developers with skills working on a project, how 2 anonymous devs are going to handle fork is questionable. Seriously, why yet another fork if there is already system working and backed by huge funds? The biggest thing they can do is periodic pulling from main repo.

You both said that are ready to buy it, can you tell me how much coins you already bought?

PS: 2 words about "community". Soil community consist of several newbie accounts that are "excited about future of this coin", such shills are excited in every thread in this shithole. And almost forgot, it also consist of several farmers waiting to sell their instamine.

Wow. Nothing to say because I am a newbie.

He is right actually. At this point we have only promises.  Grin
So, we have to wait until Ryan pumpers group take things in their hands...  Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sammy007
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 07:12:10 AM

While it's still breathing, someone who has an environment to run smart contracts can launch a ponzi fun like https://ethereumpyramid.com. At least we can make some fun.

Sources: https://ethereumpyramid.com/contract.html

Need to change 1 ether requirement to at least 100 Soil and remove bitcoin stuff.
alonso1982

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 07:38:50 AM

Wuenas wanted to know all that slow me from the portfolio of soil to the echange since it marks the transsacion only but the coins even me continue appearing in my purse I suppose that when the total of the transsacion desapareceran is done not
sammy007
Legendary

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 08:15:59 AM
Last edit: October 24, 2015, 08:38:11 AM by sammy007

Well, maybe my last 5 cents. If you want to keep price at decent level, make some contracts to start. Something like chess or draughts, each move will cost N amount of Soil. Create a bot to animate game. If player wins, he will get back all his coins + something from bankroll. If Player loose - you keep coins. Or 2 humans can play, winner takes all his coins back and opposite player's coins. Sharing this business idea free of charge because ideas costs nothing. Do something useful, everyone can push buttons.
psyx80

Activity: 241
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 09:00:03 AM

poloniex necessary to go out there for trading volumes, and many traders. here without a good amount of participants and the price will drop to extremes, and everything will be lost.We are looking for investors. Now not even wanting to buy a product that costs 10 times less than the stated price.

aagert

Activity: 330

📱 Electroneum 📱 cryptocurrency

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 11:05:01 AM

Yeah, we need Poloniex.

Right now, according to suprnova - http://prntscr.com/8uqo5q , we can mine about 1.44 soil/MH per day.
Ethereum - 0.07 eth/MH per day.
Soil mining is about 20 times easier that Ethereum.

Ethereum price is 0.0019 BTC.
So, soil must have price of about 0.0019 / 20 = 0.000095 BTC (let's round that to 0.0001) for its mining to be as profitable as Ethereum's.

I don't know why I've calculated all that Smiley just for curiosity.

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
    ▄█▀ ▄▄███████▄▄ ▀
  ▄█▀ ▄████████▀▀ ▄▄█▀ ▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄██████▀▀ ▄▄███▀ ▄▄ ▀▄
▄█ ████▀▀ ▄▄█████▀ ▄████ █▄
█ ▄█████▄  ▀██████▄ ▀███▄ █
█ ███▀▀▀ ▄███████▀ ▄▄▄███ █
█ ▀███▄ ▀██████▄  ▀█████▀ █
▀█ ████▀ ▄█████▀▀ ▄▄████ █▀
 ▀▄ ▀▀ ▄███▀▀ ▄▄██████▀ ▄▀
  ▀▀ ▄█▀▀ ▄▄████████▀ ▄█▀
    ▄ ▀▀███████▀▀ ▄█▀
       ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
electroneum▄████████████▄
██████▄▄▄▄██████
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█              █
          ▄   █
     ▄▄██▀    █
    ▄▄██▀▀    █
    ▄█▀▀▀     █
   ▀          █
█              █
█              █
███████▀▀███████
 ▀█████▄▄█████▀
▄██████████████▄
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█              █
█              █
          ▄   █
     ▄▄▄█▀    █
    ▄▄██▀▀    █
    ▄█▀▀▀     █
   ▀          █
█              █
█              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
▀█████▄▄▄▄█████▀
||
SpeedDemon13

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2015, 12:47:33 PM
Last edit: October 24, 2015, 12:58:00 PM by SpeedDemon13

poloniex necessary to go out there for trading volumes, and many traders. here without a good amount of participants and the price will drop to extremes, and everything will be lost.We are looking for investors. Now not even wanting to buy a product that costs 10 times less than the stated price.

Yeah, we need Poloniex.

Right now, according to suprnova - http://prntscr.com/8uqo5q , we can mine about 1.44 soil/MH per day.

So, soil must have price of about 0.0019 / 20 = 0.000095 BTC (let's round that to 0.0001) for its mining to be as profitable as Ethereum's.

Poloniex would be nice.

Quoting for the OP: 'SOIL will focus the delivery of smart contracts to a specific sector of industry, thus building a trusted brand. SOIL will approach the ecological and
agricultural stratum of the commercial world, bridging the gap between cryptocurrency and real-world applications of a progressively automated business sector."

There has to be something that SOIL can be used to that sector of business in the near future, may it be product and/or service. Also, a rough ideas of a possible DAPPS for the commercial usage.

CRYPTSY exchange: https://www.cryptsy.com/users/register?refid=9017 BURST= BURST-TE3W-CFGH-7343-6VM6R BTC=1CNsqGUR9YJNrhydQZnUPbaDv6h4uaYCHv ETH=0x144bc9fe471d3c71d8e09d58060d78661b1d4f32 SHF=0x13a0a2cb0d55eca975cf2d97015f7d580ce52d85 EXP=0xd71921dca837e415a58ca0d6dd2223cc84e0ea2f SC=6bdf9d12a983fed6723abad91a39be4f95d227f9bdb0490de3b8e5d45357f63d564638b1bd71 CLAMS=xGVTdM9EJpNBCYAjHFVxuZGcqvoL22nP6f SOIL=0x8b5c989bc931c0769a50ecaf9ffe490c67cb5911
psyx80

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 01:07:54 PM
Last edit: October 24, 2015, 01:22:30 PM by psyx80

when the price of which is now fused coins, mining is not profitable at all. This price covers only the costs of electricity. The subsequent fate in such conditions = miners go digging other coins, the soil will come to naught, alas

here already gone suprnova 3gh power, I think for the night and half of the remainder will go.

Bagdar13

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 01:37:06 PM

We are now at the dump phase. 11k sat means 35 BTC whole worth of Soil wich is funny. It take it plase soon, probably 50k is a realistic price when dev share his future plans.
For now I prefer to buy, it is cheaper than mining, no costs. Weak hands will fill my pockets as always. Smiley

Same to me  Grin

Totally agree, right now there are no buyers only sellers.  Those who have been mining are on this thread and know about the coin, they can sell.  The coin has only been listed for less than a day, no buy support will emerge until people know about the coin or the price drops below the level it costs to mine.  This is never an instant process, but the ability to list sells is instant.  This creates a early imbalance; give it a few days.  I never understand why people rush to put all their coins up for sale the instant its listed and then race each other to the bottom before any buyers would even exist.
abvhiael

Activity: 722
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 02:03:13 PM
Last edit: October 24, 2015, 04:06:55 PM by abvhiael

Don't bother, 7K satoshi now, to be honest I think the whole marketcap of this fork should be 0 satoshi in order to be fair. There are no development plans. Just yet another useless fork and "developers" (don't call them developers) don't even know why the hell they pushed fork button on github. Currently this crap in a big decline and miners will hop back to ethereum causing network to die. We all will forget it within a week, just like Shift and Expanse shit dead.

ETH is a technology, not a currency at all, well maybe just with in-game currency. There are full time paid developers with skills working on a project, how 2 anonymous devs are going to handle fork is questionable. Seriously, why yet another fork if there is already system working and backed by huge funds? The biggest thing they can do is periodic pulling from main repo.

You both said that are ready to buy it, can you tell me how much coins you already bought?

PS: 2 words about "community". Soil community consist of several newbie accounts that are "excited about future of this coin", such shills are excited in every thread in this shithole. And almost forgot, it also consist of several farmers waiting to sell their instamine.

well, you ARE entitled to your opinion. the present dump of what was being held WAS expected, we produced a very generous testnet bounty program, and many of those coins WILL find themselves on the market, the massive farms that hit the system in the first few hours will want to sell, thats their reason for having mined it in the first place, the same as any ETH-platform derivative thats hit the market so far..... our focus wasnt to have low volumes and the price of SOIL is less important RIGHT NOW than youd think.

but the market itself will find its feet. a decreasing supply on the market, once the "just sell it at whatever i can get" holders have expended their SOIL... coupled with further evolution of the system itself... will drive the price upwards, and slowly. but there will always be people like yourself who spread as much negativity on a project as they can. and thats also to be expected. miners WILL leave, certainly, the "get rich quick off the backs of others" farm owners... mining is a monetary proposition, and profit incentivation always drives currency among speculators and miners. their withdrawl towards other currencies will serve one purpose, which is to democratize the mining process, ensuring those who remain working the system will receive a larger share of the block. the system itself wont die out as you say, as long as a single miner continues to validate the blockchain, the system is alive and growing. thats the simplicity of the whole system.

if you care to live in the short term, thats your perogative. this ISNT a short term project by any means, and my focus isnt on today, its on six months down the road, what we need to do before then, which is a great deal of parallel development and heavy duty marketing to the market we wish to break into. i have no illusions regarding the hard work ahead, have been prepared for that from the moment i stepped onto this project.

we arent backed by huge funds and corporations pushing for specific return on investment schedules. we arent beholden to the whims of outside backers deciding which way to push the project. this has been done on our own time, and to this date, ive "spent" several hundred hours of my time on this project and have not made a single penny in wages. i dont expect a profit and wages at this point, that would be irresponsible. like i said, this isnt about the small moves made in the first week of going "live". this is about where we will be in six months.

if you believe that this project will be dead in that time, thats your right. i believe in the project, and am prepared to do the hard work necessary to move this project into relevance over the long term, and the weight of that is on my shoulders, not yours. you can choose to remain with the project, mining it, holding it, selling it, whatever. or you can choose to walk away now and read about us in the news in a year when we've bridged that gap between responsible real world implementation of the project and speculative cryptocurrency.

ive seen that you have investment into other currencies, you created your ETH-proxy platform, wallets for other coins.. and i applaud the work youve done on AEON, XMR and others... you understand teh work ahead for us, even if you dont understand the roadmap we have to follow, the direction we are working towards. something you said in another thread: " it does not matter who mining it, you just can't live with a sense that someone made good investment and now collecting fruits", and i hope, when we have brought our valuation up, when we have delivered on our promises down the road and have real-market (as opposed to alt-market) acceptance that you wont be frustrated by becoming the object of your own derision.

i dont expect you to buy into our vision, thats where we have to PROVE ourselves, but to call us "anonymous" developers, ive been very open to my identity, and while im not a hyper experienced altcoin developer, im also not tarred with the history of having produced vanity coins and failed currencies in the past either. i AM an experienced businessman, and understand that ANY worthwhile project is NOT a get-rich-NOW scheme.

i have turned unrelated projects from inception of an idea into a real-world commodity. it wasnt crypto that i built and marketed and found real world acceptance. i turned the basic idea of eco-tourism behind waterfalls and hiking in my home province into a published book on the subject, a website with 2000 unique visitors a day and an online community that counts 3500 active members. my photography of the subject is recognized as being the most comprehensive and has also become (thru 10x14 prints and the acrylic on canvas paintings i produce a half dozen of a year) a wage earning project. ive created a not-for-profit organization with a stable board of directors, some of whom are instantly recognizable personages within the environmental concerns. that project, for me, has taken 6 years to this point, and has required a level of committment you might not understand. until my boook has been published, my profit from my work had been negligible. but i believed in the project, and went from a simple idea to bring hikers to previously unknown waterfalls in my geographical location to being the authority of such, and running a foundation for the preservation of these sites that now has ownership of 500 acres of land surrounding several sites, with a real-value of about $200,000 dollars.

certainly, all we have right now is "promises" for the future of SOIL, but ive also been very clear how much work remains, and those who arent patient for that will sell now and move on to the next shiny thing. and complain about that too. generally with four-letter single-syllable words. all ANY coin has, truthfully, is promises. we aim to show with forward momentum, that we can incrementally move towards those promises. ive stated many times that we wont have SOIL where we envision in a month, or six. we've also stated that we are in this for the long haul and will be working hard to move this project towards that vision. we have been live for merely a single week at this point, and on the markets for less than 24 hours. if you want to make your prognosis, thru cursing and denegration, at this point, then thats your choice. i hope we prove you to be completely wrong.

with SOIL, we have MANY months of hard work ahead to begin implementing the next early stages of the project. you think we had no plan or idea when we began the project, but you couldnt be more wrong. we have a very detailed plan. we have stages of implementation, none of which is an instant market saturation, and NEXT-BIG-THING promise in the real world, there is no such thing as an immediate finished product that is lasting. every altcoin with a long life takes time and personal investment. we are aware of the continuing work that needs to be done. we are aware of the complexity of that work.

launching the coin, getting it onto an exchange.. these are the baby steps of a larger project, and we're going to be constantly improving and working on where we want to go. like ETH, i see SOIL as something much more than exchange fodder as a speculative currency. the "money" side of SOIL is MOSTLY immaterial, especially at this early date. what can be built UPON the blockchain, the specific target of industry that is completely unrepresented within a digital currency and globally connected virtual machine at this point, IS the point.

your statement regarding ETH needs a little more detail. yes, the developers of ETH are "paid developers" but where does that money come from? the community. how much money are they making a month? several of these developers have publicly stated yearly wages of $190,000, $180,000, $150,000. AND theyre suffering massive funding problems and have failed to deliver on their target dates for second stage implementation. they have significant equity in the project, but are taking specifically high wages for their continued work, relying on secondary and tertiary funding to continue the project. my stake in this project is the amount i received as a developers reserve. what that is worth, or BECOMES worth, is all on the back of what work i do on the project to increase the base value of the asset. im notexpecting to become a millionaire overnight, but i do look at this project as the building blocks towards a career doing something that i love, building an organization that is set up to succeed in the long term. we dont suffer from short sightedness or underconfidence. we didnt engage in an ICO, we funded this project thru our own hard work and with our own time. we shared that profit potential with the testnet contributors and allowed the market to find its own base of value, which is low right now. a slow steady increase in value, driven by a slow steady increase of implementation will create a stable economy for SOIL, which will contribute to its long lasting success.

any software project that is considered finished is one that is already dead. we are nowhere NEAR finished, we arent even on the same CONTINENT as finished. where we are right now in SOILs development is less about the financial considerations of a young currency, and more about the technology being developed and the marketing of that beyond the normal confines of the cryptocurrency world. as developers, we arent making wages commensurate to what our duties would pay if we worked for someone else. we arent making salaries AT ALL. we have a stake in our own currency, which by holding, shows a committment to the work still needed in the project. ive watched and read where so many other coins go wrong, and have planned how to circumvent those. that also includes FUDsters like you that immediately pronounce a coin dead when you arent getting what YOU want from it, which is huge profit for little work.

yes, that is the driving force behind capitalism. it ISNT the driving force behind SOIL. we have a small community presently, definitely. but widespread fame and infamy is not what drives us. a dedicated user base and transparent communication with that community, is stronger than a loose disorganized anonymous mob. that being said, i wish you the very best of luck with what other projects you are involved with presently and with what ever projects you choose to become involved with in teh future. if you have chosen not to be a member of this community, we will miss you, but we wont wither on teh vine without your input, either. hopefully, in six months, i can send you a PM and show you how wrong you were, and convince you at that time to return to SOIL and become a contributing member
abvhiael

Activity: 722
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 04:06:31 PM

Yeah, we need Poloniex.

Poloniex would be nice.

Quoting for the OP: 'SOIL will focus the delivery of smart contracts to a specific sector of industry, thus building a trusted brand. SOIL will approach the ecological and
agricultural stratum of the commercial world, bridging the gap between cryptocurrency and real-world applications of a progressively automated business sector."

There has to be something that SOIL can be used to that sector of business in the near future, may it be product and/or service. Also, a rough ideas of a possible DAPPS for the commercial usage.

this all depends on how you view "near-future". if you expect fully integrated DApps with large scale industry assimilation within weeks, or a month, you will be disappointed. ive stated before that i think it will take a minimum of six months before we see any early and consistent usage and population of Distributed Applications being run on the blockchain. SOIL is still UNKNOWN. the blockchain and overlying contract-capable platform are very simply the foundation of the project, something that only NOW being understood on projects like ETH, the "parent system" behind SOIL. people are only NOW starting to understand what the potentialities of the ETH-based platform is CAPABLE of, which is pretty damned well near ANYTHING. what we have, with SOIL, and its underlying programmatic value; is a future information technology service and application infrastructure.

yeah, that sounds like just a bunch of words. but how do you describe from the cornerstone of a cathedral what its finished architecture will look like? i look at this whole project much like building a house, how its done here in canada. first you dig the hole (out of the very SOIL itself, pun intended) [our initial vision where this project could lead, what is possible], then you level it, build the forms for the basement walls [the testnet], then you pour the foundation [the live SOIL blockchain]. on top of that you build your framing, [the programmatic language], and then floors and walls and ceilings [the virtual machine space architecture], and then paint and furniture [the DAPP-scape]. then you put siding on it [marketing and assimilation]. each layer is supporting and supported with the others in which it interacts. so far, weve poured the foundation, we're now slowly building the framework..

if you want specifics, on the market we are aiming to serve, to bring towards this technology, ive looked into dozens of companies that already use cloud-server based applications running data acquisition and analytics for modern farms, which maintain high subscription fees. for a single example, specifically, drone usage for farm mapping is a HUGE industry. both qudri-copter and fixed wing agricultural drones are employed towards "automated agricultural intelligence". these arent hobbyist copters you get at best buy or the electronics hobby shop. these cost around $12k. theyre completely programmable and autonomous. post-flight, data is uploaded to a cloud server for processing, which generally takes a few hours. the MONTHLY subscription cost for basic analytical return from these services ranges between $90-100. more advanced data analytics can cost monthly subscriptions of $150-200. PER DRONE.

SOIL was not designed as a speculative currency. it was designed as the fuel to run these analytic operations. SOIL will make this SPECIFIC example more streamlined, cheaper, and uptime reliant. we can reduce the server costs to the end user, which is what makes it attractive. this is about a focused scalability of the technology. the end product for autonomous agricultural integration is VERY MUCH a "just on the horizon" destination, its already THERE. but COSTLY.

where autonomous agriculture is GOING, thru the natural evolution of the technology surrounding it, is HIGHLY server oriented, and a decentralized network like blockchain technology is necessarily a logical extension of those systems. at its best, we aim to create a context-aware and intelligent service system. with DAPPs toolkits becoming more sophisticated, there opens the very real adoption of the blockchain into customer-driven services management and resource allocation. the virtual architecture of the programmatic contract driven infrasturcture on top of the blockchain and the autonomous end user precision agricultural user are connected. the blockchain also presents the opportunities for creation of DAOs (decentralized autonomous organizations) which can provide various services and resource cooperation between three layers of the system.

SOIL is the bridge between the Real Intelligent Space (the user who wants to access an intelligent service or contract) and the Physical Space (the user-owned real physical devices including sensors, controls and networks) SOIL becomes the Virtual Intelligent Space, which generates situation information or contexts, and is an organized community with service resources (DAPPs) to complete systematic and technological functions. a SOIL based blockchain architecture can provide a cloud-like surperstructure with more anonymity, reliancy and security; for data analysis, GPU-instances, and parallelized number crunching.

even this Virtual Intelligent Space is populated by layers. beyond the mining and speculative currency market driven block verification apparatus, the engine, to reach the end user who wants to manage his farm system with an android app and not have to worry about using local and vulnerable servers performing data analysis for him, there become intelligent service and contract coordination applications, as well as intelligent service and contract management layer applications, creating what overall becomes an intelligent service plan engine which provides data analysis and context-aware autonomous device solutions on demand, in a dedicated and reliant manner.

SOIL will ultimately reduce the capital intensive investments current thru commercial cloud-based services, using SOIL as its fuel and currency. the scaled cost of providing those computational processes needed by the DAPP enduser can reduce as the value of SOIL increases, providing a stable level of overall cost to them, and the minted number of SOIL decreases within a few years. a much more stable and slow release, with available supply creates a strong market, which is realized not in days or months but years. this is the long term goal, beyond simple coin specifics.

precision agricultural software utilization on the SOIL platform can itself develop and deliver intelligent services to even small-farm owners with reduced IT-investment and little expertise on the endusers side necessary. the precision agriculture industry is growing by 13% a year.  the key value driver in the development of precision agriculture is DATA — collecting it, analyzing it, and using it. although data COLLECTION will remain a local responsibility on the endusers side, a virtual machine environment such as SOIL can accelerate the data analysis services and reduce the barriers to farmers needing actionable intelligence in realtime.

because the realization of this market evolution is beginning to gain widespread acceptance by the industry, and approaching SOIL as a business plan instead of a grand experiment, we will create a REAL value for the coin. what specifically is in store in teh short term, i cant say. within the next month or so we'll have ported applications to other mediums, we'll improve the delivery and accessibility of the asset management systems (wallets) and mining ability. we'll improve the underlying accounting and transparent management of the system. working towards retail acceptance as a whole, small scale into larger recognition and acceptance, and that sort of real world use makes for a strong increasive market trend.

i cant, and WONT, promise you the moon. i CAN promise you that we have specific directions to take this project, and that we are prepared for the time-intensive nature of bringing this product to that maturation.
psyx80

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 04:25:08 PM
Last edit: October 24, 2015, 04:47:45 PM by psyx80

abvhiael,  I have long realized that writing you mister, but simple math suggests that the production of this fuel does not meet even the cost of its production !! it just makes a miner, his task is not to wait half a year to start making a production and half a year to pay for it is not clear that working at a loss. Miner is a miner, his goal to get to those who need fuel for further use in the projects of which you speak, spikulyanty in this case, involved to assess the soil and retention rate for it, otherwise no one will produce it or currently in the negative and even more half a year.
If your goal is to provide fuel for future projects, you had to make a closed society, where would your farm production of coins with a certain power and slowly extracted the coins, which are then sold to their podpischikam project. It is now cheaper to buy than the soil it get! from the economy, it says that I dig another coin, sell it on the market, I give half to cover the electricity and buy the second half of the soil, which is obtained at this stage that I got soil free!

And now the question - whether I produce coin and pay for electricity and not have the money for a piece of bread, or I'll earn another coin will pay for electricity and buy coins free Huh?

Here on this, I say that the price is set and very large !!! If you miss this point, then do not be surprised that the day after tomorrow at the pool supernova you'll see MX 0 0 worker

sammy007
Legendary

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 04:42:22 PM

i cant, and WONT, promise you the moon. i CAN promise you that we have specific directions to take this project, and that we are prepared for the time-intensive nature of bringing this product to that maturation.

I don't understand why you need your own fork, for now smart contracts are compatible with ETH and vice versa. There is no any roadmap posted with phases and time frames clearly defined. Are you going to significantly change VM for example? I don't understand the purpose of a fork instead of spending time and resources on contracts development. I believe people want to know what devs are going to build in near future, in 1 month, 3 months, 6 months. Looks like a company filed for its initial public offering without any business plan, just with common words.

PS: Still hodl my coins, no reason to sell at this price.
alonso1982

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 04:51:51 PM

I want to speak with the dev of the currency for which I go from 9 a.m. trying to send the echange and not sigh way, here I leave a photo him, wait for his response

http://screenshot.net/nmmr9i6?es

ay esta la imagen , porfavor necesito ayuda
psyx80

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 05:22:02 PM

I want to speak with the dev of the currency for which I go from 9 a.m. trying to send the echange and not sigh way, here I leave a photo him, wait for his response

Shocked Shocked  well done), half of the extracted soil in your hand 145 000 soil
39400 block = 315200 soil

good job!! Wink

Xdragon

Activity: 543

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 05:22:29 PM

LOL, it looks like this coin is going to be dumped into oblivion
nhutphan

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 05:28:15 PM

Shocked Shocked  well done), half of the extracted soil in your hand 145 000 soil

good job!! Wink

I don't know where he gets 122k block. We only mined almost 35k block. Wrong chain???

Sell GTX750ti - GTX960 - GTX970 - HD7950 iceq...
Please pm here.
psyx80

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 05:33:35 PM

Shocked Shocked  well done), half of the extracted soil in your hand 145 000 soil

good job!! Wink

I don't know where he gets 122k block. We only mined almost 35k block. Wrong chain???

LOL, did not notice, but it is on the Wrong path, then it is clear why so many coins in one hand. There were blocks almost every 2-3 seconds

alonso1982

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 05:35:31 PM

But not for which the coins do not come to the echange, this way that if the dev or someone can help me thank you
http://screenshot.net/7ryjyt5?es
Xdragon

Activity: 543

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 05:44:02 PM

But not for which the coins do not come to the echange, this way that if the dev or someone can help me thank you
http://screenshot.net/7ryjyt5?es

It is fake. This address is empty 0xfbc967626002de5262ce4c0821691a81080c383b
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 148 »
  Print  

Jump to: