May 09, 2024, 07:13:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: none
. - 0 (0%)
. - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 148 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌱[ANN] SOIL | Environmental | Agriculture | Smart Contracts | Sustainable  (Read 237558 times)
Shkembe
Legendary

Activity: 1559
Merit: 1001

Epic Private Internet Cash

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 08:03:16 PM

@abvhiael I think there is a flor now in the market and I have to move my buy orders to more realistic price to get some extra SOIL.
You must contact http://coinmarketcap.com/ becouse SOIL not to find there and it gives extra exposure.
Is there a blockexplorer?
What is the distribution scheme, how much SOIL is there and how fast growing?

Thank you people dumping on me @Bittrex, if you keep dumping I buy the rest and support SOIL.
I see many prospects for application and I' m very curious on the further development.

This looks like a good coin and I'm wanting to buy some. The problem is it's a PoW coin. New coins dumped every day.

Well, if you want to buy some more you have to admire the dump. Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
abvhiael

Activity: 722
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 08:16:44 PM

@abvhiael I think there is a flor now in the market and I have to move my buy orders to more realistic price to get some extra SOIL.
You must contact http://coinmarketcap.com/ becouse SOIL not to find there and it gives extra exposure.
Is there a blockexplorer?
What is the distribution scheme, how much SOIL is there and how fast growing?

Thank you people dumping on me @Bittrex, if you keep dumping I buy the rest and support SOIL.
I see many prospects for application and I' m very curious on the further development.

This looks like a good coin and I'm wanting to buy some. The problem is it's a PoW coin. New coins dumped every day.

none of the dagger/hashimoto algorithm coins have thus yet solved the problem of implementing PoS or any hybrid between PoW and PoS yet. we are definitely paying attention to any developments related to this, and would love to have that implemented in the future.

fartbags
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 12:37:59 AM

How many core developers does this coin have and who are they?

crypto4jan
Legendary

Activity: 2451
Merit: 1025

Energy coin master

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2015, 06:52:01 AM

I think I know who abvhiael is: https://twitter.com/abvhiaelcrowley
But maybe good if the team present them self on http://soilcoin.xyz/
btw the site looks great!

e2wwnbU8XBcnZxSfMTwZLS7Ru6LdWHunCu
00000a5ac2dc57cfb0b92bc8be7731fe6a94a8c1c49a0d2f32e9e2da4f7d2308
Shkembe
Legendary

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 01:18:27 PM

Nice investigation Jan, I am now following him. Smiley
abvhiael

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 02:36:21 PM
Last edit: November 14, 2015, 03:11:18 PM by abvhiael

yeah, thats my personal twitter thingy. i dont post much on there, and only post to the twitter account (https://twitter.com/SOILcoin) when theres announcements to be made. you can also find me on facebook: (https://www.facebook.com/saint.bubba) aside from our SOILcoin community page there. shoot me a friend request if youd like.... i have lots of nice waterfalls pictures, and im generally a pretty nice person.

unfortunately there hasnt been much to announce lately on twitter or facebook, and hopefully that changes soon.... ive been spending my time learning Serpent and Solidity so that, beyond my duties as community manager, i can contribute to the DApps development. you can take whatever comfort youd like from the fact that no matter what happens, i wont be abandoning this project. im very stubborn that way, notwithstanding the fact that i do truly believe in this project and the potentialities we can achieve with it by approaching crypto and the EVM from a completely different direction.

we do have our full names and wallet addresses posted on the soilcoin.xyz website, under the community tab. ive never been great at presenting my curriculum vitae on those sorts of things, but if anyone wants to know about the WHO i is beyond here... just ask. ive only been involved with crypto for a little over a year and lurked here for a long time before getting INVOVLED. ive read the life cycles of many coins and have tried to avoid those same mistakes here, but theres only so much a person can do, there'll ALWAYS be FUDsters, and they usually make the same comments in all sorts of forums. theres no satisfying some.

i think we've done pretty good so far, irregardless of our present valuation. we have our GUI wallet which might not be PRETTY and full of bling, its only got one major bug, and not a fatal one (if you close gsoil before you close the wallet you get an error message).  other projects similar that launched well before we did still havent gotten that accomplished. we have a BARE BONES block explorer, and that will be improved upon, but theres only so much two people can do. platforms like ETH have corporate sponsorship, scores of developers making monthly wages... its hard to compete with that but we do our best.

i havent pushed for inclusion onto other exchanges, due to the collapse in valuation on bittrex, but am working on figuring out the implementation of EtherEx onto the SOIL VM, with assosciated DApps such as btcRelay packaged in to allow not only trading pairs with ETH (or SHF and EXP) but with BTC and other altcoins that sorta kinda "fit the mold" with our mission statement. its a massively complex application, and id say is responsible for more than a few new grey hairs..... and the source code on github isnt presented very logically. but something like EtherEx WOULD present an alternative exchange with simple peer to peer trades without the need for centralized online sources that could go all mt.gox on people, as well as lower transaction fees would pay on other exchanges.
logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2015, 02:38:22 PM

^ And this guy posts on an altcoin section. What a shame.

abvhiael

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 03:20:30 PM
Last edit: November 14, 2015, 04:26:13 PM by abvhiael

yeah, thats my personal twitter thingy. i dont post much on there, and only post to the twitter account (https://twitter.com/SOILcoin) when theres announcements to be made. you can also find me on facebook: (https://www.facebook.com/saint.bubba) aside from our SOILcoin community page there. shoot me a friend request if youd like.... i have lots of nice waterfalls pictures, and im generally a pretty nice person.

unfortunately there hasnt been much to announce lately on twitter or facebook, and hopefully that changes soon.... ive been spending my time learning Serpent and Solidity so that, beyond my duties as community manager, i can contribute to the DApps development. you can take whatever comfort youd like from the fact that no matter what happens, i wont be abandoning this project. im very stubborn that way, notwithstanding the fact that i do truly believe in this project and the potentialities we can achieve with it by approaching crypto and the EVM from a completely different direction.

This is how u look like:

<slanderous image deleted>

im not sure WHO that is, but that sure as heck isnt me. i never said i was a handsome fella, but that analgous photo attempt is sort of a low blow insult. hold me up to the standard of what i do here, not how you perceive me to look. im a serious looking person, certainly, but what you posted there was unwarranted and IS NOT a photo of me in any way shape or form. ill request you take that post down immediately, and not try to misrepresent me again. its easy enough to go to my facebook page and see what i look like, which isnt anything like this photo. further posts such as this will be reported to site moderators as abusive.
Shkembe
Legendary

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 03:23:49 PM

It will be removed soon! He acts similar in other threads too.
kawa900jc

Activity: 721
Merit: 500

StakeChain Community leader

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 03:43:00 PM

Hi I have some technical questions.
I've send SOIL to my PC-wallet and back again to Bittrex but I want to store save my SOIL offline and how to backup the wallet?
I see a folder ..\Roaming\Soil but there is not wallet.dat
Is it possible to create privitekey for SOIL?

On Bittrex I there is very nice sell order of 100KSOIL @887 Satoshi! I hope I can resist buying but that is a nice opportunity to accumulate!

Shkembe
Legendary

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 03:47:10 PM

I've send SOIL to my PC-wallet and back again to Bittrex but I want to store save my SOIL offline and how to backup the wallet?

On Bittrex I there is very nice sell order of 100KSOIL @887 Satoshi! I hope I can resist buying but that is a nice opportunity to accumulate!

Can't see this sell order! My buy orders are around 500 satoshi but perhaps I will raise them a bit...
[Edit] My mistake, someone just filled it up!
kawa900jc

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 03:58:51 PM

Can't see this sell order! My buy orders are around 500 satoshi but perhaps I will raise them a bit...
[Edit] My mistake, someone just filled it up!
Check: 0x2127dbc729d98c40e30537d231e1b72ddb6ac59b <- offline

abvhiael

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 04:25:47 PM

It will be removed soon! He acts similar in other threads too.

ive noticed that. hes been abusive and slanderous on the DigiByte forum, posted inappropriate photos on the PSI forum, been abusive on teh STEPS forum, the Expanse forum... and thats only from looking at the first page of his posts. im not sure why people with this sort of "contribution" to cryptocurrency should be allowed to keep their account, even though theyd just make another account and attack people from the comfort of anonymity. i have never been anything but respectful to every user on this forum, even those who spread FUD or inaccuracies. ive never devolved into name calling or slander, even though im sore tempted with this user. i HAVE reported his posts to the site moderators.

and this is probably a good time to post this, and while i hate enforcement of censorship, its users like "logictense" that give all of cryptocurrency a bad name.

Contributor Code of Conduct

As contributors and maintainers of this project, and in the interest of
fostering an open and welcoming community, we pledge to respect all
people who contribute through reporting issues, posting feature
requests, updating documentation, submitting pull requests or patches,
and other activities.

We are committed to making participation in this project a
harassment-free experience for everyone, regardless of level of
experience, gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation,
disability, personal appearance, body size, race, ethnicity, age,
religion, or nationality.

Examples of unacceptable behavior by participants include:

* The use of sexualized language or imagery
* Personal attacks
* Trolling or insulting/derogatory comments
* Public or private harassment
* Publishing other's private information, such as physical or electronic
addresses, without explicit permission
* Other unethical or unprofessional conduct

Project maintainers have the right and responsibility to remove, edit,
or reject comments, commits, code, wiki edits, issues, and other
contributions that are not aligned to this Code of Conduct, or to ban
temporarily or permanently any contributor for other behaviors that they
deem inappropriate, threatening, offensive, or harmful.

By adopting this Code of Conduct, project maintainers commit themselves
to fairly and consistently applying these principles to every aspect of
managing this project. Project maintainers who do not follow or enforce
the Code of Conduct may be permanently removed from the project team.

This code of conduct applies both within project spaces and in public
spaces when an individual is representing the project or its community.

Instances of abusive, harassing, or otherwise unacceptable behavior may
be reported by contacting a project maintainer at abvhiael@live.ca.

All complaints will be reviewed and investigated and will result in a response
that is deemed necessary and appropriate to the circumstances. Maintainers
are obligated to maintain confidentiality with regard to the reporter of an incident.

This Code of Conduct is adapted from the Contributor Covenant
(http://contributor-covenant.org), version 1.3.0, available at
http://contributor-covenant.org/version/1/3/0/

i think that this is a code we should al adhere to, not only in the cryptoworld, but in life as a general rule. respect for your fellow man shows a respect for oneself. disresepct such as what "logicsense" perpetuates should not be tolerated. i dont have the authority to delete the posts of this user, peter was the poster of the OP and is the one with that capability, but "logicsense" has been reported to the site moderators anyhow.
abvhiael

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 06:12:40 PM

i use SOILsafe, the GUI wallet included in the mainnet package to store my SOIL in. to store it completely offline, ive set up a single address for my offline SOIL and store that keystore offline, generally on a flash drive (im kinda paranoid about computer technology crashing and failing so i actually have my developers reserve fund stored on two flash drives, just in case one goes kerflooey on me...).

so, in that keystore folder in ...\roaming\soil , each wallet "key" is represented in the keystore file without the hexidecimal 0x prefix.

EX: my "mining wallet" 0x519578237b2e362e67280160667e1bd5dece6d83 is represented in the keystore as UTC--2015-10-25T03-25-50.980701900Z--519578237b2e362e67280160667e1bd5dece6d83

ive JUST tested the following out and had no troubles, but as always, be UBERcareful in storing your keys, as they cant be recovered if you screw it up. id try out this method with a 1SOIL address to begin with, just to be on the safe side...

set up a new keystore file folder (lets call it "keystore_offline" for the sake of argument) in the appdata/roaming/soil folder. copy the appropriate wallet address into this folder and then make a copy of this folder in a secure location (flash drive or secure file folder on your computer). remove the wallet address from the online (main) keystore file. (make sure its the right one!) restart SOILsafe if you have it open and the offline wallet will be gone.

copy/paste of the keystore FROM the "keystore_offline" folder BACK INTO the main keystore folder will bring it back available, again, restart SOILsafe if you have it running and it will be updated and present on there again.

i suppose the next thing i should look at would be a paper-wallet application for this sort of need. off to google i go!!
Shkembe
Legendary

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 07:02:14 PM

This user is currently ignored.  Grin
kawa900jc

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 08:16:05 PM

i use SOILsafe, the GUI wallet included in the mainnet package to store my SOIL in. to store it completely offline, ive set up a single address for my offline SOIL and store that keystore offline, generally on a flash drive (im kinda paranoid about computer technology crashing and failing so i actually have my developers reserve fund stored on two flash drives, just in case one goes kerflooey on me...).

so, in that keystore folder in ...\roaming\soil , each wallet "key" is represented in the keystore file without the hexidecimal 0x prefix.

EX: my "mining wallet" 0x519578237b2e362e67280160667e1bd5dece6d83 is represented in the keystore as UTC--2015-10-25T03-25-50.980701900Z--519578237b2e362e67280160667e1bd5dece6d83

ive JUST tested the following out and had no troubles, but as always, be UBERcareful in storing your keys, as they cant be recovered if you screw it up. id try out this method with a 1SOIL address to begin with, just to be on the safe side...

set up a new keystore file folder (lets call it "keystore_offline" for the sake of argument) in the appdata/roaming/soil folder. copy the appropriate wallet address into this folder and then make a copy of this folder in a secure location (flash drive or secure file folder on your computer). remove the wallet address from the online (main) keystore file. (make sure its the right one!) restart SOILsafe if you have it open and the offline wallet will be gone.

copy/paste of the keystore FROM the "keystore_offline" folder BACK INTO the main keystore folder will bring it back available, again, restart SOILsafe if you have it running and it will be updated and present on there again.

i suppose the next thing i should look at would be a paper-wallet application for this sort of need. off to google i go!!
Thx, maybe good document tips and ticks like this.
maybe an idea for a FAQ section on the site?

abvhiael

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 09:06:25 PM

Thx, maybe good document tips and ticks like this.
maybe an idea for a FAQ section on the site?

there actually IS a FAQ section on our website at soilcoin.xyz
this question is one that hadnt come up before, but ill try to reword the question and response and update that tomorrow...
Shkembe
Legendary

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 07:38:42 AM

Thanks to the "wheak hand" who dumped and sold me 10k.
I am now #2 on Bittrex!
Shkembe
Legendary

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 08:00:11 AM

Thanks to the "wheak hand" who dumped and sold me 10k.
I am now #2 on Bittrex!
maybe time to put your SOIL off-line.
I'm #3 on Bittrex but I have 125KSoil off-line for the long therm.
FYI this is Crypo4Jan with my second account.
My vision is that SOIL below 10K Satoshi is undervalued.
Only 1M free SOIL available and I have trust in this team.

All I got from mining are offline! Smiley
crypto4jan
Legendary

Activity: 2451
Merit: 1025

Energy coin master

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2015, 08:06:45 AM

All I got from mining are offline! Smiley

That is nice and on Btrrtex we need some SOIL to trade, I hope we can keep a minimum volume of 0.2 BTC.
With an exchange rate abouve 1000 Satoshi that is more easy to reach.

e2wwnbU8XBcnZxSfMTwZLS7Ru6LdWHunCu
00000a5ac2dc57cfb0b92bc8be7731fe6a94a8c1c49a0d2f32e9e2da4f7d2308
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 148 »
  Print  

Jump to: