May 08, 2024, 05:17:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: none
. - 0 (0%)
. - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 148 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌱[ANN] SOIL | Environmental | Agriculture | Smart Contracts | Sustainable  (Read 237558 times)
jjjordan

Activity: 271
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 02:39:12 PM

knip

also, our android wallet is finished and working perfectly!

it will be available on the google play store as soon as we get the $25USD publisher fee paid out to google. im just waiting for my military pension cheque to come in before i can pay for that, but if anyone in the community wants to contribute towards that, i'd be eternally grateful. you could donate some SOIL towards the cost at:
0xe46731382fbc47621a6c480d4b6118026bbbcb3a
that is my publicly available developers reserve wallet address, and any contributor towards that could see and be comforted that we are using the funds for exactly the purpose we are stating. we are, as always, dedicated to utmost transparency regarding the SOILcoin project.

you could also donate any portion of BTC to my wallet at:
1H3xcVEZqPpAH4m8ULr6eh6aF3kpywc9Rw
we will need approximately 0.09BTC to make up the $25USD needed

or you could send any small amount of fiat via interac transfer to abvhiael@live.ca as the payment must be made through a bricks and mortar bank or credit card. google doesnt accept BTC, the silly buggers.

just send me a personal message here at bitcointalk letting me know how much you have contributed. ill acknowledge any contributor here, and will bake you a batch of hero cookies. (chuckles)

knip

we discussed using some of the funds from the community reserve for this purpose, selling it against the buy wall at bittrex, but both peter and myself felt this was the sort of thing that would require community input for such a withdrawl, and would be looking at approximately 8000 SOIL to achieve the $25USD needed to pay the publishers fee at google to be listed on the google play store. in any case, should we need to wait until my pension comes in, the android wallet should be up and available by end of next week.

I have a challange in mind for the first smart contract of SOIL:
I posted this:

Thx for this work! I tested coldwallet.soilcoin.xyz

Question: Is it posible to read wallet address and import the privkey from QR-codes of the SOIL coltwallet?
If not then better add that function first before publish the endroid wallet.
Maybe I donate 50% of BTC then.

The QR-code implementation will be added and I posted that I want to contribute 50%.

I read about spending "community reserve" for this $25 fee what is about 8000 SOIL.

What if I pay the 0.09BTC and get 4000 SOIL in return?
You can program that into a SOIL smart contract with me.
You can add some extra rules like time and exchange rate.
If the exchange rate of 0.045 BTC for 4000 SOIL is in 3 weeks is not reached I get 4000 SOIL.
If rate is more than 0.045 BTC value of SOIL I get value of 0.045 BTC SOIL.

Is this a nice deal?

What plans for the future dev this coin ?
Just go ahead and read abvhiael's posts.
He made it pretty clear. No need to repeat it over and over.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jjjordan

Activity: 271
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 02:42:38 PM

abvihael,
was it proposed earlier to do a stats page?
Ethereum and Expanse both have it and it is pretty cool to be able to look at some stats...
https://stats.ethdev.com/
http://stats.expanse.tech/

I found this for adding nodes: https://forum.ethereum.org/discussion/2112/how-to-add-yourself-to-the-stats-dashboard-its-not-automatic#latest

sulfurtank

Activity: 592
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 10:26:56 PM

knip

also, our android wallet is finished and working perfectly!

it will be available on the google play store as soon as we get the $25USD publisher fee paid out to google. im just waiting for my military pension cheque to come in before i can pay for that, but if anyone in the community wants to contribute towards that, i'd be eternally grateful. you could donate some SOIL towards the cost at:
0xe46731382fbc47621a6c480d4b6118026bbbcb3a
that is my publicly available developers reserve wallet address, and any contributor towards that could see and be comforted that we are using the funds for exactly the purpose we are stating. we are, as always, dedicated to utmost transparency regarding the SOILcoin project.

or you could send any small amount of fiat via interac transfer to abvhiael@live.ca as the payment must be made through a bricks and mortar bank or credit card. google doesnt accept BTC, the silly buggers.

just send me a personal message here at bitcointalk letting me know how much you have contributed. ill acknowledge any contributor here, and will bake you a batch of hero cookies. (chuckles)

knip

we discussed using some of the funds from the community reserve for this purpose, selling it against the buy wall at bittrex, but both peter and myself felt this was the sort of thing that would require community input for such a withdrawl, and would be looking at approximately 8000 SOIL to achieve the $25USD needed to pay the publishers fee at google to be listed on the google play store. in any case, should we need to wait until my pension comes in, the android wallet should be up and available by end of next week.

I have a challange in mind for the first smart contract of SOIL:
I posted this:

Thx for this work! I tested coldwallet.soilcoin.xyz

Question: Is it posible to read wallet address and import the privkey from QR-codes of the SOIL coltwallet?
If not then better add that function first before publish the endroid wallet.
Maybe I donate 50% of BTC then.

The QR-code implementation will be added and I posted that I want to contribute 50%.

I read about spending "community reserve" for this $25 fee what is about 8000 SOIL.

What if I pay the 0.09BTC and get 4000 SOIL in return?
You can program that into a SOIL smart contract with me.
You can add some extra rules like time and exchange rate.
If the exchange rate of 0.045 BTC for 4000 SOIL is in 3 weeks is not reached I get 4000 SOIL.
If rate is more than 0.045 BTC value of SOIL I get value of 0.045 BTC SOIL.

Is this a nice deal?

It would be great to couple this with a rent contract system, something ethereum maybe capable of. All I can say is if you are gong to do genetic engineering I agree that it would be best to do it open source and non-profit.
abvhiael

Activity: 722
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 02:39:18 PM

SHORT TERM , within the next month or two, the projects we are working on will be getting our SOIL-sponsored mining pool running. this should be accomplished within this calendar week. we had a pool sest up within a week after launch, which the development team here tested, but in dealing with MANY bugs, we shelved that until we could find a system we trusted to work the way we wanted, as well as finding a cloud server which was cost effective to host the pool to ensure reliancy and uptime.

also within the week will be the launch of the SOIL android wallet, we are presently implementing the QRcode reader into this, and thanks to a generous offer by a community member towards the cost of listing the SOIL wallet on google play, this should all be available by end of the week. this is the first building block towards the eventual usage of SOIL at bricks and mortar and online merchants that coincide with our mission statement and target industry.

a full-featured block explorer is VERY HIGH on our priority list, and ive looked at many of the available explorers set for the Ethereum-centric currencies. there are specific features that i wish to see included into a block explorer, a rolling available supply/total supply list (which will help codify our position with regards to coinmarketcap) is absolutely necessary. WANTED, would be a differntiation and viewable context between personal wallets and contract wallets, which would make understanding and visualization of the more popular used DApps on the SOIL network, and the option to view the top miners on the system

MEDIUM TERM , the projects beyond a month or two out will be to set up a cross-chain communicative DApp, allowing SOIL to communicate, firstly, with Ethereums blockchain, as well as, conceivably, with Expanse and Shift (and what other ETH-related currencies pop up in the future.) similar DApps will allow SOIL to communicate with the blockchains outside of the algorithms used by Ethereum and its relatives. 

this is the first step towards a port of EtherEx onto the SOIL platform, where SOIL would act as the base currency upon the system, and setting up trading pairs with Ethereum and, after we might have positive communication with the development teams of the other two ETH-platform forks, (SHF and EXP), to include those as well. subcurrencies (personal tokens) created ON the SOIL virtual machine would be tradeable upon this exchange as well, which opens up a lot of possibilities and would directly reflect ones reputation within the community. bringing in trading pairs with unrelated algorithmic currencies will be the medium term goal of this exchange.

(what the SOILexchange produces is a true peer-to-peer decentralized exchange, cutting out the middleman and the need to store ones assets on an centralized, traditional exchange. the fees assosciated with trades will simply be the gas costs involved, which will be something essentially set the same cost no matter the size of the trade, which will encourage larger volume trades between trading pairs, and discourage microtrades and bots, both of which would become cost-diseffective. this project is about a month and half out, although we should have the first, basic, cross-chain communicative technology set up within a few weeks.)

the other projects i will be concentrating on, in the medium term (three to six months) would be an effective DApps toolkit linked towards the SOIL network which would make development and deployment of smart contracts, for everyone, onto the SOIL network much more user friendly, and would be a first step towards a deployment of a GUI SOIL browser.

secondly, a commodity quote and charting DApp, which would eventually be folded into the SOILexchange, setting SOIL valuation against non-crypto futures and assets. that project may be much more challenging as we may need to navigate potential regulatory issues.

thirdly, (is that even a real word?), a decentralized voting process distributed application for voting, which will help create the democratic atmosphere we have envisioned from the beginning of this project, with a one oneSOIL/oneVote mechanism. thus far, DApps which allow a sort of vote taking relies on oneWallet/oneVote schemata, so work will need to be done on that architecture.

each step we take will be to further the blockchain towards the large scale DApps that will serve the industries that we will be concentrating our efforts towards, long term. naturally, some of these projects may be delayed due to technical issues or the need to concentrate our efforts on specific or requested needs of the community.

abvihael,
was it proposed earlier to do a stats page?
Ethereum and Expanse both have it and it is pretty cool to be able to look at some stats...
https://stats.ethdev.com/
http://stats.expanse.tech/

this sort of project has been brought up previously, and i agree that its a gorgeous interface, and provides a quick glimpse into the health of the system overall. ill definitely look into it after we have finished our immediate projects. its something ive glanced at, but havent kicked the tires or looked under the hood of.

i hope this basic roadmap for the next several months is helpful to those looking for such a thing. remember, YOU , the community, can help by deploying contracts onto the SOIL network yourselves. set up your personal tokens, that seems to be a popular first step into smart contracts many people take (im the proud owner of 100% of the one million BOBcoins that exist on the blockchain, essentially valueless right now, but was a great exercise in understanding the methods of deployment and calign of contracts onto the network) a FAQ or tutorial along those lines is also something i SHOULD be concentrating on in the near term as well, i suppose.
Dimid

Activity: 702
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 03:53:46 PM

abvhiael
Excellent roadmap.

"Do not invest money in a coin, invest in the Devs."  Wink
Sorry for my English
Shkembe
Legendary

Activity: 1559
Merit: 1001

Epic Private Internet Cash

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 08:11:10 PM

Nicely! The interest will grow up again!
crypto4jan
Legendary

Activity: 2451
Merit: 1025

Energy coin master

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2015, 08:48:11 AM

SHORT TERM
knip..

also within the week will be the launch of the SOIL android wallet, we are presently implementing the QRcode reader into this, and thanks to a generous offer by a community member towards the cost of listing the SOIL wallet on google play, this should all be available by end of the week. ...

knip knip
That is me and I hope we can create someting great for SOIL.
Yesterday someone dumped 7000 SOIL @700 Satoshi so I'm glad that it is still posible to accumulate very cheap SOIL.
We have a SOIL museum in Wageningen where I work.
Check also: @WorldSoilMuseum
Very nice to visit!

e2wwnbU8XBcnZxSfMTwZLS7Ru6LdWHunCu
00000a5ac2dc57cfb0b92bc8be7731fe6a94a8c1c49a0d2f32e9e2da4f7d2308
irwanjabryg

Activity: 980
Merit: 512

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 04:01:07 AM

SHORT TERM
knip..

also within the week will be the launch of the SOIL android wallet, we are presently implementing the QRcode reader into this, and thanks to a generous offer by a community member towards the cost of listing the SOIL wallet on google play, this should all be available by end of the week. ...

knip knip
That is me and I hope we can create someting great for SOIL.
Yesterday someone dumped 7000 SOIL @700 Satoshi so I'm glad that it is still posible to accumulate very cheap SOIL.
Very nice to visit!

From the initial launch of the coin is no pump for the new coin , is it reasonable  Huh
crypto4jan
Legendary

Energy coin master

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2015, 06:44:09 AM

From the initial launch of the coin is no pump for the new coin , is it reasonable  Huh
This coin is community driven so if somone stand up and give SOIL good buy support then you have your pump.
I know more coins having a "weak" start for the marketcap they have but that it a nice change for investors to build up nice share.
If you have a good feeling about all the future applications posible with SOIL then you must invest and more people will follow.

And why not "invest" you money into Etherium coin? They have large investors behind them and big community and they can build everting you can imagine?
And that is for me just the reason NOT invest into Etherium! SOIL is a currency for a niche market with huge potention!
The SOIL community just have to be patience and wait for the development in the near future.
We all see the team is working hard with very limited budget, but they have the passion and that can everybody see!
One day some big investors in the enviriomental/agricultural industry sector will see also the potention of SOIL and they shall support SOIL.
Etherium is just a sandbox for new technology and investors. With SOIL we can actualy build DApps people need!

This is my vision why I invest into SOIL and hope I can cooperate with the dev-team. I know what I want with crypto-currency and with SOIL it is posible.

altsheets
Legendary

Activity: 902

Free trial of #AltFolio = save time, react faster

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2015, 03:51:19 PM

Marketing idea (can be operationalized in division of work):

Design a pretty layout,
   create a bunch of paper wallets,
   publish their addresses, so that they can be
   collectively filled with some starting coins, and
   talk to the museum about cryptocurrencies, then
   put them somewhere visible in the lobby.

Just an idea ...

And BTW: Those paper wallets which will never get imported
... are not "wasted", they are only lowering the total amount of
available coins - which raises the value of all remaining coins.

Still, if you are weary about "throwing away" your coins,
a notifier could be coded to observe all those addresses.
And only once the initial coins start moving, they could get
a nice refill.
Thus, it would make sense to mention that "refill" on the paper wallet,
and suggest a way to spend them, i.e. gambling, donations, buying
something funny or nice ... to allow to see crypto payments in action
- and trigger the observer code.

Just another idea ... :-)

... come on, who is first in bashing those ideas? *lol*

P.S.: That automatic refill sounds to me (who hasn't looked too
much into smart contracts yet, still ...)  as if it could also be done by:

... a smart contract.

Nice.

AltFolio = Altcoin Portfolio solution || AAsset = crowdfunding, dividends paying = profit sharing Assets on NXT || Newbium great new platform || AssetGraphs = novel GUI to assets & shareholders (won nxthacks2015!) || ABEE = Block Explorer Extension for ETH clones, live on SOIL || Advice = Consulting || assetparser.py and shareholders.py - tools for NXT/HZ asset buyers & issuers || bamm.py || PeerCrawler || PGP || Texts || Github e.g. ChainCountDown, ethjsre |||| /give/ GiveBackLicense /give/ |||| Looking for an affordable crypto advertisement service with adspaces on crypto-attractive websites, contact me, thx.
irwanjabryg

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 09:40:50 AM

If the price continues up until BTC Soil will be destroyed   Sad Sad Sad
crypto4jan
Legendary

Energy coin master

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2015, 09:04:26 PM

txid: 19fd577777d000f9009a8a6f3d34630da39791b4dd510dfde1a2d9db0cd36309

abvhiael

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 10:22:57 PM

txid: 19fd577777d000f9009a8a6f3d34630da39791b4dd510dfde1a2d9db0cd36309

payment of 5000SOIL has been made. thank you very much jan!
(tx hash: 0xedde6a4c7bd0d7b4d7cbc1d4b3d007fd12cbe344137ebf78230528c4b88aa520)

we also received, in this ersatz crowdfunding campaign, an anonymous 1000 SOIL donation towards the google publishers fee... so to whomever that kind soul is... hero cookies!!
fartbags
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 10:56:31 PM

It's a proof-of-work coin so I'm just waiting on it to drop to 0 before buying. No need to accumulate at 700 when you can accumulate at 200. Casper the proof-of-stake version of Etheruem is a long ways away. There will be a period of many months without news/development and price will crash hard.

123sss

Activity: 315
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 12:20:13 PM

Where android wallet?
crypto4jan
Legendary

Energy coin master

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2015, 01:03:33 PM

payment of 5000SOIL has been made. thank you very much jan!
(tx hash: 0xedde6a4c7bd0d7b4d7cbc1d4b3d007fd12cbe344137ebf78230528c4b88aa520)

we also received, in this ersatz crowdfunding campaign, an anonymous 1000 SOIL donation towards the google publishers fee... so to whomever that kind soul is... hero cookies!!

Thx the SOIL is in the pocket.

altsheets
Legendary

Activity: 902

Free trial of #AltFolio = save time, react faster

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2015, 03:45:39 PM

potential retail partners, right now this week's focus is on heirloom seed suppliers, and there are several of the top 15 north american companies that have expressed interest in SOIL, although NONE of which have assimilated cryptocurrency payments up to this date, so theres a learning curve for them too.

Great. Always wanted to buy heirloom seeds, since I discovered the concept.
Never did. Now I can postpone that a bit longer, and pay my SEEDS with SOIL.

Tell them, they have one buyer, already

:-)

AltFolio = Altcoin Portfolio solution || AAsset = crowdfunding, dividends paying = profit sharing Assets on NXT || Newbium great new platform || AssetGraphs = novel GUI to assets & shareholders (won nxthacks2015!) || ABEE = Block Explorer Extension for ETH clones, live on SOIL || Advice = Consulting || assetparser.py and shareholders.py - tools for NXT/HZ asset buyers & issuers || bamm.py || PeerCrawler || PGP || Texts || Github e.g. ChainCountDown, ethjsre |||| /give/ GiveBackLicense /give/ |||| Looking for an affordable crypto advertisement service with adspaces on crypto-attractive websites, contact me, thx.
soil (OP)

Activity: 130
Merit: 100

SOILteam

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2015, 12:08:36 AM
Last edit: November 29, 2015, 04:44:48 PM by soil

SOILsafe mobile (beta)

We are happy to announce SOILsafe mobile for Android.
If you have suggestions or features you would like to see, just post it below.

Caution
This is a beta version and not the final release. We advise you to be careful putting large amount of SOIL to the wallet.
We are not responsible for any loss.

abvhiael

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 04:50:35 AM

a direct link to the application on the Google Play Store can also be reached by:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.soilcoin.currency

in case anyone has any troubles reaching it thru the link on the button in peter's post above, which brings you to the testing page. this is our first foray into android apps, so ... big old learning curve for both of us with this particular project. hope everyone is having a great weekend!! thanks again to Crypto4jan with the assistance in getting this project off the ground with his donation of .09BTC towards the cost of the Google Play publishers fee, and to the anonymous donation of 1000 SOIL from whomsoever you are!!

irwanjabryg

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 09:22:39 AM

a direct link to the application on the Google Play Store can also be reached by:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.soilcoin.currency

in case anyone has any troubles reaching it thru the link on the button in peter's post above, which brings you to the testing page. this is our first foray into android apps, so ... big old learning curve for both of us with this particular project. hope everyone is having a great weekend!! thanks again to Crypto4jan with the assistance in getting this project off the ground with his donation of .09BTC towards the cost of the Google Play publishers fee, and to the anonymous donation of 1000 SOIL from whomsoever you are!!

hello? if you actually had an investor, certainly they would be buying up the cheap coins...
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 148 »
  Print  

Jump to: