May 03, 2024, 09:30:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: none
. - 0 (0%)
. - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 148 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌱[ANN] SOIL | Environmental | Agriculture | Smart Contracts | Sustainable  (Read 237558 times)
bcmine

Activity: 1014
Merit: 1055

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 07:06:45 PM

can I use the soil coin in my farm ville app?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yns1971

Activity: 399
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 09:06:01 AM

i think you can
abvhiael

Activity: 722
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 12:34:01 PM

i think you can

i wish you could. (laughs)
crazyearner
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 06:09:59 PM

So what going on with this coin currently seeing so much dumping and hating and price tumbling down below what it started at? Shame to see this happen as was going up and nice level on increase on value now seeing nothing buy double triple down, What gives?

=
  R E B E L L I O U S 
  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄                           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▀        █▄▄                     ▄▄█        ▀▄
█            █████████████████████            █
█▄          ██       ██ ██       ██          ▄█
█        █            █            █        █
  █    █               █               █    █
   █ ██               █ █               ██ █
    █ █               █ █               █ █
    █ ███▄  █████▄   ██ ██   ▄█████  ▄███ █
    █     ███     █         █     ███     █
     █   █   ▀███ █  █   █  █ ███▀   █   █
     █   █      █ █  █   █  █ █      █   █
     █   █      ██  █     █  ██      █   █
      █  █     ██  █       █  ██     █  █
      █  █    ██  █ ███████ █  ██    █  █
      █ ███   ██  █         █  ██   ███ █
       █   ▀███      █   █      ███▀   █
        █     ██       █       ██     █
         █      █   ▄▄███▄▄   █      █
          ███   ███▀       ▀███   ███
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄                           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▀        █▄▄                     ▄▄█        ▀▄
█            █████████████████████            █
█▄          ██       ██ ██       ██          ▄█
█        █            █            █        █
  █    █               █               █    █
   █ ██               █ █               ██ █
    █ █               █ █               █ █
    █ ███▄  █████▄   ██ ██   ▄█████  ▄███ █
    █     ███     █         █     ███     █
     █   █   ▀███ █  █   █  █ ███▀   █   █
     █   █      █ █  █   █  █ █      █   █
     █   █      ██  █     █  ██      █   █
      █  █     ██  █       █  ██     █  █
      █  █    ██  █ ███████ █  ██    █  █
      █ ███   ██  █         █  ██   ███ █
       █   ▀███      █   █      ███▀   █
        █     ██       █       ██     █
         █      █   ▄▄███▄▄   █      █
          ███   ███▀       ▀███   ███
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
  R E B E L L I O U S
skidog
Legendary

Activity: 1393

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 12:54:51 AM

So what going on with this coin currently seeing so much dumping and hating and price tumbling down below what it started at? Shame to see this happen as was going up and nice level on increase on value now seeing nothing buy double triple down, What gives?
I look at it as a good opportunity to buy coins on the cheap. If you believe in the project buy cheap, and if not, sell to me.
abvhiael

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 02:21:26 AM

nature of the beast with cryptocurrency exchanges. half the time theres no rhyme or reason, one person might sell off a nice chunk and everyone follows. theres really very little logic to how most people invest in crypto. you see so many currencies that are, essentially, dead in the water, absentee development teams, etc., and they THRIVE. theres nothing we can do to control the valuation, so we just continue to plug away on our projects. for me, the valuation is secondary to what we are building, although i LOVE seeing it higher and having the miners make some money and the early investors make some money. but as someone said, nows the time to buy cheap. or cheaper than what it was at. theres not a lot of SOIL available on the market... less than 9% of the total mintage.  doubling the current valuation would cost less than 2BTC, which leaves everything open for what a pump group looks for.

i think we've been riding the ETH wave lately, and even that is falling back to earth. when we release new developments, the price rises again, generally. i know im a good week behind releasing SOIL-ex. ive just been taking a small break away from crypto with my daughter down from out west...  SOIL-ex is MOSTLY ready, its deployed, and the website is written and published, right now im just fighting with some issues on teh front end. i had hoped to have it out yesterday, but had a seizure and spent most of the nighti n a post-ictal coma-nap. tomorrow i try a different tack with the front end and see if i cant fix the issue. i desperately want to get it out, as i have a secondary project ready to coincide with it and really want to get that running. plus... i have a thousand other projects i want to dig into so...

evli

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 07:13:47 AM

Come on  guys, be quiet!
I'm trying to buy some coins here!
Shkembe
Legendary

Activity: 1559

Epic Private Internet Cash

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 09:22:22 PM

I did it already. Smiley
Reez

Activity: 381
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 11:03:44 PM

Hey!

Where can i find the richlist?

Regards
abvhiael

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 03:18:42 PM

Hey!

Regards

thats something that we discussed with altsheets, the creator of our ABEE block explorer, and will likely be implemented in future upgrades to his platform, but isnt something we have yet implemented. theres a few things that we hope will be available in future updates to ABEE, including contract explorers, etc. as with everything else in the SOILcoin network, its a constantly evolving process.
altsheets
Legendary

Activity: 902

Free trial of #AltFolio = save time, react faster

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2016, 03:27:48 PM
Last edit: April 15, 2016, 09:15:34 AM by altsheets

Hah. Funny. Just now. I was working on an answer anyways ...

Hey!

Regards

thats something that we discussed with altsheets, the creator of our ABEE block explorer, and will likely be implemented in future upgrades to his platform, but isnt something we have yet implemented. theres a few things that we hope will be available in future updates to ABEE, including contract explorers, etc. as with everything else in the SOILcoin network, its a constantly evolving process.

See next post.

AltFolio = Altcoin Portfolio solution || AAsset = crowdfunding, dividends paying = profit sharing Assets on NXT || Newbium great new platform || AssetGraphs = novel GUI to assets & shareholders (won nxthacks2015!) || ABEE = Block Explorer Extension for ETH clones, live on SOIL || Advice = Consulting || assetparser.py and shareholders.py - tools for NXT/HZ asset buyers & issuers || bamm.py || PeerCrawler || PGP || Texts || Github e.g. ChainCountDown, ethjsre |||| /give/ GiveBackLicense /give/ |||| Looking for an affordable crypto advertisement service with adspaces on crypto-attractive websites, contact me, thx.
altsheets
Legendary

Activity: 902

Free trial of #AltFolio = save time, react faster

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2016, 03:28:05 PM
Last edit: April 15, 2016, 09:01:02 AM by altsheets

Hey!

Regards

As far as I know there is none yet.

I could start working on a

blockchain scanner
database backend
for
ABEESOIL   (live, info)

Goals:

(1) address database,
     enables to get
      (1a) address balances --> richlist
      (1b) mining --> top miners

(2) addresses --> transactions
     enables a transaction history of personal accounts, the holy grail  Wink

(3) uncles count --> real supply

I would
  • create a backend,
  • that is traversing the whole > 500 000 blocks(congrats!) SOIL chain,
  • and which regularly updates with newly confirmed blocks;
  • the mentioned missing data is collected into a database,
  • which then can be queried via the block explorer
  • ... http://abee.soilcoin.xyz/

What do you think about that?
What else would be needed?
Which suggestions do you have?

Smiley

AltFolio = Altcoin Portfolio solution || AAsset = crowdfunding, dividends paying = profit sharing Assets on NXT || Newbium great new platform || AssetGraphs = novel GUI to assets & shareholders (won nxthacks2015!) || ABEE = Block Explorer Extension for ETH clones, live on SOIL || Advice = Consulting || assetparser.py and shareholders.py - tools for NXT/HZ asset buyers & issuers || bamm.py || PeerCrawler || PGP || Texts || Github e.g. ChainCountDown, ethjsre |||| /give/ GiveBackLicense /give/ |||| Looking for an affordable crypto advertisement service with adspaces on crypto-attractive websites, contact me, thx.
ThunderDime

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 02:02:17 AM

Lots of solo mining! Diff is increasing. Any updates?
yns1971

Activity: 399
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 10:03:08 AM

I get 50000 soilcoin  Smiley
abvhiael

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 05:40:46 PM
Last edit: April 14, 2016, 10:36:55 PM by abvhiael

After much delay, we are proud to publicly launch SOIL-ex.  Grin

you will need to launch your gsoil instance with the parameters:

Code:
gsoil --rpc --rpccorsdomain http://45.63.4.165:7105 --unlock 0 console

the webserver providing the user interface can be connected to at:
soilex.soilcoin.xyz

the FAQ and white paper are available at:
http://soilex.altervista.org/index.html

i am working on the user manual presently, which will be updated on the altervista site as soon as it is done.

the master exchange contract is located at: 0xe32a3b99ca304e3b59879473700eb8df9f27e920

this platform does contain a live version of btc-swap, which leverages the btcrelay suite of contracts to allow for direct purchase of SOIL using BitCoin without having to go thru a conventional online cryptocurrency exchange. **we are still busy testing the bitcoin relay** we should have the btc-swap aspect of the exchange running smoothly within the week, and the user manual will have all the information needed to use it, as well as to set yourself up as a "BTC block header relayer" and to set your relay fees using btcrelay-fetchd. this also will be documented as quickly as i can get it ready. that being said, use the btc-swap at your own risk. there are still a few kinks to iron out.

the btc-swap contract is resident on the SOILnet at: 0x528e8d40b0ddd61c2ed4932ea00ce78036137c56, and references the btcrelay suite, which maintains its "trusted BtcRelay" at 0x31f6e855e0c9bae4e6d3d766d8771d31e9f8ff5d

bear in mind that this "Phase1" release of SOIL-ex is simply a SOILcoin-resident subcurrency market at present. i will write an article in the next couplefew days regarding subcurrencies, showcasing ideas regarding what they can be used for or represent, and how we can build a flourishing subcurrency marketplace

im already hard at work on "Phase2" which will hopefully feature further crosschain payment gateways (im working on LTC, DGC, QUARK, PPC and MEC at the moment) and a precious metal backed asset. im currently in communication with palladium and platinum bullion retailers, and custodial vault services to get this set up. note: the payment gateways are not a method of bringing the actual altcoin asset itself ONTO the SOILnet, it is simply, in the method of btc-swap, a way to verify transactions on the outside blockchain and then take action upon that proof, as in:  "send $X SOIL to userA's SOILcoin address if $Y BTC has been sent to userB's BTC address"

it is not the most elegant solution for crosschain gateways, and requires a bit of fussing about to fulfill transactions, but it works.

SOIL-ex, itself, is not the most polished and suave platform, either. we will be working on improving its functionalities and user interfaces over the coming months, so the project will remain ongoing. there have been countless hours spent already, working on this platform, going over every line of code from its parent project, EtherEx, and testing the platform out frontways, sidewards and upside down.

with this release, there are two subcurrencies released alongside the system: DEVs and SEEDLINGSs.

DEVs will be sold on par with SOIL, 1-for-1, at launch. the proceeds from the sale of DEVs will go towards server fees and further developments to SOIL-ex itself. the platform is not a profit-producing entity, the only fees attached to transactions with the platform will be the gas fees, which go to the miners. SOIL-ex is hosted on our official server, alongside our faucet, mining pool, network intelligence platform and website. naturally, there is a real cost to using these servers to host such things, which is why we are releasing DEVs. sort of a "pay what you feel is appropriate" program, if you feel this platform is useful to you, and want to help fund its ongoing development, then by all means, buy some DEVs. the parent project to SOIL-ex, EtherEx, will be releasing their ETX tokens as a crowdsale, and while this is a worthwhile way of raising the funds necessary, i have an aversion to crowdsales and ICOs, so we've simply released the DEV tokens for voluntary community action if they feel like contributing.

if anyone feels like contributing directly in appreciation for the work done, i accept SOILcoin payments to my developers wallet at:

0xe46731382FbC47621A6C480d4b6118026bBBCb3A

SEEDLINGS (ticker stamp:SEED) are part of a side project i have been working on, which will have a more comprehensive posting about today or tomorrow (im sorta goofed up on pain meds right now due to throwing my back out playing "aeroplane" with my grandson, so itll probably more likely tomorrow than today) SEEDLINGS will be involved in a "carbon footprint offset" program that will be used to equalize the greenhouse emissions we create as a community to mine the blockchain consensus engine.

you can list your own tokens on the exchange, but please be aware that once listed, they cant be UNLISTED until such a point a full platform redeployment becomes necessary. ive found that using the etx.se contract to build these tokens is the most efficient in ensuring that the tokens are easily listed on the exchange. you can find that contract here:

https://github.com/soilcurrency/soilex/blob/master/contracts/etx.se

its written in serpent, so you will need to compile it using a serpent compiler, or send me a message and ill send you the compiled code, and then deployed using our DUST dApp/wallet. after that its a simple matter of registering it on the exchange. there are some parameters that need to be filled out to do so, and ill be covering those in the user manual.

i hope that SOIL-ex will become something extremely useful to the community in the months to come, and i will be working very hard at bridging the divide between the SOILcon blockchain and other currencies in order for them to be traded directly on the exchange, and improving in any way i can the user experience in utilizing the exchange.... at present, though, build your tokens, make your brand, persuade us to its intrinsic value, and list them!! ill be available to assist you find folks with any problems, although this evening, considering the amount of morphine in my system and the fact i cant quite feel my nose, i might make a little less sense than i normally do!

and finally, this project couldnt exist without the hard work done by the parent project EtherEx, which is working on their exchange on the Ethereum blockchain. you can visit their site at etherex.org i truly appreciate the work theyve done and the fact that theyve released their project in an open source fashion, in the true spirit of decentralization.
Shkembe
Legendary

Activity: 1559

Epic Private Internet Cash

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 08:20:19 PM

Nice volume in Bittrex and the price is near to 4k satoshi.
Gharabed

Activity: 36

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 08:39:53 PM

It is time to buy Dagger-Hashimoto based coins. Expanse, Shift, Soil and of course Ethereum.
ralfs

Activity: 57

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 08:21:01 AM

Excellent job Abvhiael! The current price and volume gain at Bittrex is nice, but more important for the long term is active development.
There are a lot of copy-paste forks around, but SOIL is clearly not. With transparent dev wallets and community reserve.

For me Phase2 looks very promising. A decentralised marketplace that can't be robbed, fully controlled by it's users, not devs. Remember coinex/cryptorush/cryptsy?
I don't see the point in subcurrencies at this moment, besides testing the exchange. But maybe later as the community grows.

Would like to read when it's safe to try the btc-swap of SOIL-ex. Keep up the good work!
Erkallys
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 01:39:02 PM

I've finished my French translation of Soil : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1438036.new#new. If someone who's French is here, I'd like if he could validate it so I could get the bounty.
ZenFr
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1046

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 02:49:10 PM

I've finished my French translation of Soil : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1438036.new#new. If someone who's French is here, I'd like if he could validate it so I could get the bounty.
Yes the french translation is done, and very good job :-).
Oui, la traduction française est faite et c'est un très bon boulot :-).
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 148 »
  Print  

Jump to: